FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Earth Changes Have Begun! - Interview: Michael Mandeville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Earth Changes Have Begun! - Interview: Michael Mandeville Reply with quote

LISTEN HERE : Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews060216.mp3

Quote:
PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN February 15, 2006 by MW Mandeville (Black Canyon City, Arizona)
BULLETIN ITEM: Interview With Fintan Dunne, one of the best interviews in years.

This one on the wobble and the new cycle which is coming into being. Fintan is suberb, highly intelligent, very knowledgeable, and understood everything he was asking me about. I have never had such an informed interviewer. - Michael Mandeville

Quote:
The Earth Changes Have Begun!
Major Anomaly In Chandler's Wobble - 2005/2006

last revised February 15, 2006
http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/polarmotion/2006_wobble_anomaly.htm

The Earth’s Wobble Remains Paused. What this portends, no one knows.

(ECB - February 15, 2006, MWM)
Have we come to a profound change in the geophysics of the Earth? Why this sudden change in what usually has been for the past 100 years or more a fairly regular, fairly predictable wobble track.

Five weeks after the beginning of the pause on ~January 8, 2006, the Earth still has almost no net wobble motion
, aside from very minor quivers such as are typically caused by atmospheric and tidal conditions. During the past few days, however, a slight motion “backwards” can be observed in the track of the wobble. Chandler’s Wobble is virtually flat line but the latest graphs from the IERS (International Earth Rotation Service), which is the only authoritative source of information on the motions of the poles (and earth’s crust) shows a little reversal of the track. Other than this reversal, the daily track of the location of the Spin Axis, as seen through spiral graphs, such as Wobble Track software, is showing only tiny little rotations of a few days in duration in almost the same spot. Something has paused the normal spiral motion of the Spin Axis.

Have the Earth Changes begun? I believe the answer is yes, the long predicted/prophesied changes in the earth have begun. Actually, they began in 1999 with the start of the current seven year wobble cycle (which has apparently abruptly ended more than six months early).

After more study this past week with the data files and methods of analyzing polar motion, I belief that the wobble flew into this current radical shift during the Indo-Trench Rupture on December 25, 2004. We may be headed into a period now of chaotic wobble motions as the Earth seeks to regain a balanced “path’ for the wobbling of the Spin Axis. But “Normal” may never return, the changes in the earth may continue to escalate in frequencies and magnitudes periodically during the next 21 years, or so.

http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/polarmotion/2006_wobble_anomaly.htm

1) Overhead view of Wobble Track and 2) X-Plot of Wobble Track relative to GMT Line

Correlation between Chandler's Wobble and El Nino Effect

Graph of around four-fold increase in volcanic activity in second half of last century

Polar Motion relative to GMT Line. See period 1926 - 1942 and Cayce Prediction

Quote:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Earth Changes Bulletin Updates are usually published in a brief form and distributed free on a weekly basis. Occasionally Earth Changes Special Reports are produced on timely topics. This is Shareware Information, if it is useful to you, please help support it by making a VOLUNTARY donation (you will not be denied access). A donation of $3.00 per month or $36.00 per year is requested to sustain this work and additional benefits may be available. To provide a mechanism for making a donation, a donation request
will be emailed to new subscribers and periodically to all subscribers via Paypal, or click now on on this URL to make your donation.
http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/donations_for_ec_bulletins.htm
To subscribe to the Earth Change Bulletins:
mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

or you may unsubscribe by:
mailto:earthchange-bulletins-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Implications of Michael Mandeville's Analysis Reply with quote

I got a couple of emails from listeners wondering in a WTF! type of way
what I think are the implications of Michael's analysis in the interview above.

Asking have I become a Cayce fan and Is the Sky Falling? Laughing

Steady on...

In Part 1 of that interview:
We discuss the indisputable anomaly in Chandler's Wobble.
Hard Science.

In Part 2 of the interview:
We discuss Michael's analysis of the relationship between the polar wobble
and the El Nino effect and volcanic activity and Global Warming.
Hard Theoretical Scientific analysis.

In Part 3 of the interview:
We discuss the predictions of Cayce regarding 'Earth Changes.'
That's a more speculative analysis -even Michael would agree.

Now, there are so many dumbass, hysterical, con job, huksters out there
ranting about Earth Changes that it is sometimes difficult to even discuss
these issues without getting 'branded' with their hyperbole.

But that will never put me off examining the science. No way.
Nor, clearly will it dissuade Michael, whose core work is well founded.

So where does all that leave us?

Here:

FACT: Chandler's Wobble is displaying activity NEVER seen before by modern science. EVER. Period.
FACT: Volcanic activity in the late 20th century is up fourfold.
FACT: Solar activity is bucking the normal 11 year cycle -and then some.
FACT: Global Warming is real - no matter what you figure is the cause.

Those are pretty significant facts. Check them again and confirm that. FACTS.
And no amount of hysterical hand-waving by the charlatans changes those facts. Got it?

So, here we have Michael with a soundly-argued scientific theory which addresses these facts. And with an interest in Cayce's predictions regarding all this. I actually think Michael's own science is more relevant at this point. But then, I don't have any great knowledge of Cayce.

But leaving Cayce out of it, and on Michael's science alone, I agree that
this NEVER BEFORE SEEN Chandler's Wobble pause, unarguably surely
signals what has been loosely called Earth Changes.

Does this mean that the Earth crust is going to begin moving all over the place?

I have no evidence of that, and in the interview Michael only asserts that,
if, again if, a new "min" pattern in the wobble begins again soon, then his
theoretical work indicates that global warming will be boosted and there
will be an increase in volcanic activity.

That's a well argued position. But is the Earth's crust about to move significantly? I don't know.
Maybe we need to talk to Michael and get his weighted analysis of the percentages on that.

But on the hard science and sound theory of global warming and volvanic activity he presents,
he makes a compelling case for that. I think he is far more reliable in his analysis than the nutjobs.
A great guest and a fine mind to have on the show to inform us.

I am a scientific metaphysician, as you see on my http://TreeIncarnation.com

Dump the emotion.
I stand with the science.

Last edited by Fintan on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOWIE!

Fantastic report! The science alone is fascinating - what an obviously overlooked possiblity for global warming, espeically the hot arctic water - subsurface volcanic activity ... seems so, Duh!

Where can I get my 'Volcanic activity / Global temperature' overlay chart? I can't help but think Fintan's already working on one. Wink

Ok, I can't help thinking of my laundry - that load of heavy towels and rugs, to be specific - whirling around during the spin cycle. Unless that heavy wet pile of stuff distributes itself evenly around the machine, the washer will clang, hop, wobble violently, and bang bang bang like hell until it eventually triggers the 'tilt' and the washer stops.

Sometimes the heavy stuff inside is perfectly distributed weightwise, and the spin cycle is quiet and peaceful.

That's kind of the picture I have in my mind about the wobble - like, could a lump of whatever's inside the earth have distributed itself evenly so that it is in perfect 'sync' with the earth's spin, and the gravitational effects of the sun / moon.

The analogy of a spinning top makes sense, but a top is spun by 'hand' power, and has a definite 'start' and 'stop' . Maybe this equilibirium that the wobble has found WON'T change? Maybe this is the gravitational relationship that the earth has been moving toward, and this 'equilibrium' will stay.

I realize what Michael had to say about the 'other foot' makes perfect sense. To every action, there is a reaction - but if we can't actually 'see' the action (which has eliminated the wobble) perhaps we will be unaware of what or where the equal and opposite reaction will take place.

Maybe it will take place somewhere where we can't measure, or 'see'.
Like, on the other side of the mirror plane...
C'mon, you know I HAD to go there! Smile
Nevertheless - great interview!
Janama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting interview - thankyou Fintan.

Everyone appears to have forgotten that weeks before the Tsunami there was a previous earthquake of equal magnitude that occurred along the southern fault line of the Aussie plate around Macquarie Island, south of NZ/Australia. The movement was horizontal as opposed to the Tsunami that was vertical, so it didn't have the devastating tsunami effect.
Squinn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT INTERVIEW! I, for one, am glad that you acknowledged Cayce's ability to instinctually predict an event that many of us take for granted.

A friend of the family theorized that a sphere located within the Earth was responsible for creating its mountain chains. Because of my interest, he mailed me a blow-up globe with a sinusoidal wave drawn around its surface marking the precise locations of the Earth's mountain chains. That was about two years ago. I didn't think much of it then, but after visiting Michael Mandeville's website, I immediately thought of our friend's "internal sphere" theory.

I have seen spinning tops wobble and suddenly become steady, but I have never seen their course of wobble reverse directions. Something inside the top would have to move from its current "sweet spot" to one that opposes its direction of spin.

An internal sphere may be moving within the mantle, or along with it, acting much like a gyroscope. Or maybe it has returned to its center or "sweet spot". I just pray that we're not entering into another mountain-building phase.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: We have Movement! Reply with quote

We have Movement!

Ok, we finally have some movement. According to the bulletin from Michael,
the Wobble is now headed south. Now let's see if a new pattern emerges....
Quote:
PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN
February 18, 2006 by MW Mandeville (Black Canyon City, Arizona)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/earthchange-bulletins

BULLETIN ITEM: Earth's Wobble May Be Resuming, Spin Axis now on heading due South towards England down the X Plot

As previously discussed, this is likely a direction in which some portion of the previous wobble pattern will "recover". Still almost no relative motion on the Y Plot.

To see the graphs, scroll down this page:

http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/topten_monitor.htm
Squinn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, I super-imposed the x-axis graph onto the y-axis graph for comparison. If the plot of the y-axis continues downward, the wobble should resume its previous course. However, if the y-axis plot follows the x-axis upward, then the wobble will reverse its previous course. And by doing so, the magnetic pole may suddenly jump across the spin axis. Just a thought...

Janama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my local talkback radio the other night we had our weekly chat with Fred.

Now Fred heads the Siding Springs telecopes at Coonabarabran. I spent a night out there in a dark moon and believe me there were so many stars I could make a cup of tea in the starlight at 2am.

http://www.sidingspringexploratory.com.au/

So I asked him about the wooble and did he know anything about it ? - he replied with a full rundown of what the wobble was, no mention of change etc, and the talkback host asked me if that was what I was I was asking about and I said, well yes, and they immediately cut me off. I was left saying But.... But!!
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Latest Update from Michael Mandeville Reply with quote

Latest Update from Michael Mandeville

Quote:
The Anomaly In The Earth’s Wobble Continues
The Polar Motion Anomaly of 2005/2006

ECB – March 1, 2006, MWM) After nearly 120 days of deeply anomalous motion which began at the beginning of November 2005, the Spin Axis is showing some signs of returning to a normal wobble track, but only very slowly. During January the Earth ceased its wobble motion for a full month and then during February the Earth’s motion began to slowly move its wobble track back to the starting point of the current anomaly.

For the past two weeks this motion has been nearly straight up the X Plot (Greenwich Meridian), dipping Greenland/England slightly to the North. But there is still almost no net motion on the Y axis aside from minor quivers such as are typically caused by atmospheric and tidal conditions.

This gradual return to what the track was during 2005 will not normalize the Earth’s Wobble. The old, normal wobble cycle has “lost” at least 120 days, that’s four months out of a 14 month cycle.

Thus it is likely that a major phase shift has occurred in both the 14 month wobble cycle and the primary 7 year cycle in the “Chandler Amplitude”, known here as the Primary Axis Cycle.

This “event” may be even more radical that a truncation of the cycle. It appears as of March 1, 2006 that an entirely new cycle is generating itself around a radically shifted average or mean location for the Spin Axis.

This new cycle appears to be shifted about 180 degrees in phase from the old cycle. This appearance, however, may deepen or gradually disappear during the next three months. More likely than not we will have to wait until Summer 2006 to “cap” our description of just what this anomaly is.

Latest Wobble Tracker Graph

In the Wobble Tracker graph the small red “tip” is where the wobble “paused” during January. The small blue line headed south coming down from it is the motion of the wobble ~February 10-22. The spiral black line is the track of the wobble during 2005 (until January 5, 2006).

Normally at this time in the spiral motion of the wobble, the track of the moving Spin Axis would be moving to the right hand of the graphs of polar motion. The track should be nearly at the lowest point it would reach this year (on the Wobble Tracker chart) and should begin to slowly spiral back up towards the top of the graph no later than about the beginning of May at the latest.

AS PREVIOUSLY OBSERVED: This anomaly is still on-going though the wobble is obviously beginning to recover part of its old pattern. Quite obviously we can deduce that there is a relatively large, developing anomaly in the spiraling motion of the spin axis, including a major phase shift, a shortening of the length of the normal 7 year cycle, the tightening of the spiral motion into an exceptionally small spiral, and a major acceleration in the drift of the Spin Axis (secular drift of the poles, or so-called True Polar Wander).

cartoonsuperstar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Here Is Why Earth Changes Have Begun Reply with quote

When science meets religion, all the answers come together to form the picture that REVELATION reveals.

Here are the reasons why Earth Changes have begun:

http://www.lulu.com/sunstar

ALL RESEARCH IS FREE at no cost or obligation to you.

Thanks for letting me visit your forum and I will look forward to your opinions.

mark1360

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the answer is simple...

[IMG]http://www.humorgazette.com/images/global-warm250.jpg hell[/IMG]

mark1360

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: