FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Cartoon Madness is an NWO Plot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Cartoon Madness is an NWO Plot Reply with quote

Cartoon Madness is an NWO Plot

By Fintan Dunne, BreakForNews.com 7th February, 2006

The worldwide hysteria over the publication of cartoons of Mohammed is
a multi-faceted NWO plot to sustain the War on Terror, and try soften up
resistance to the EU Constitution.

There is evidence of deliberately inflammatory publication by European
newspapers, and a campaign to inflame Muslims --as well as a deception
operation to downplay the links between the Danish editor who first
published the cartoons and leading Neoconservative Daniel Pipes.

First, the EU background:

Quote:
Flightless EU Constitution Going the Same Way as the Dodo?
Deutsche Welle, Jan 14, 2006 at 08:59

...The EU constitution, turned down by Dutch and French voters, appears to have gone the way of another extinct object that failed to take flight -- the dodo... The constitution failed to lift off when French and Dutch voters said "no" to it last year. The question remains whether it can survive in some form or not.
http://www.yubanet.com/artman/publish/article_30359.shtml

Brits, Poles and Danes would reject EU charter
27th January, 2006
SALZBURG – Dutch prime minister Jan Peter Balkenende has suggested that referendums on the EU constitution in the UK, Poland and Denmark would result in a “no” like in his own country, while shrugging off responsibility for the union’s constitutional deadlock.
http://euobserver.com/9/20789

The French are already being sucked into emotionalism over Muslim issues
--to take their eyes off the ball. So why not move against the notoriously
independent Danes as part of the moves to resurrect the moribund EU
Constitution. Why not indeed.

Thus the staged publication by a Danish magazine. And we are game on.

And now here comes Neocon guru Daniel Pipes, weighing into the 'toon madness,
to identifying it with the Clash of Civilizations ideaology he professes not to
personally expouse. It's now-or-never, "no compromise" language:

Quote:
Stand With Denmark in Cartoon Dispute

by Daniel Pipes Feb 07, 2006

The key issue at stake in the battle over the twelve Danish cartoons of the Muslim prophet Muhammad is this: will the West stand up for its customs and mores, including freedom of speech, or will Muslims impose their way of life on the West? Ultimately, there is no compromise; Westerners will either retain their civilization, including the right to insult and blaspheme, or not.
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=12215

You get the spin, don't you. Europe stands with the Danes. So come time
to vote on the EU Constitution the Danes must stand with Europe. Slick.

Even as he takes this stand, Pipes is carefully covering his back against
journalists uncovering the link between him and Flemming Rose, the
Danish magazine's cultural editor:

Quote:
(Our Emphasis)
My role in the Danish cartoon affair
Posted by Daniel Pipes on Feb. 6, 2006

There's a conspiracy theory developing about myself and Flemming Rose, the Jyllands-Posten cultural editor who published the famous twelve cartoons of the Muslim prophet. I'll begin with the conspiracy theory (but without providing links or even quotes, as I don't want to send readers to these crackpot websites), and then provide the facts.

The conspiracy theory: Rose came to Philadelphia in October 2004 to see me and we developed a close bond. Then, as a result of this visit, Rose decided to publish the cartoons.

The facts: Rose visited me in my office on October 25, 2004, when he interviewed me for a feature piece on me that he published on October 29 in Jyllands-Posten. The resulting article, "Truslen fra islamismen," can be found on my website, as can a translation of it into English, "The Threat of Islamism." It was a standard interview in which Rose inquired about my views on a variety of questions pertaining to radical Islam. It contains, for example, my signature statement, translated into Danish: "Hvis militant islam er problemet, så må modsætningen, moderat islam, være løsningen." Flemming Rose and I have not written, spoken, or seen each other since that one meeting. I had nothing to do with the decision to commission or publish the cartoons eleven months later and only learned of their existence from press coverage of them. http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/166

That's called getting your denial in first --even before any mainstream
media get hold of this angle. Isn't it sooooo fortunate that someone
has written a "conspiracy theory" article on this very sensitive issue, and
published it on what Pipes irinically calls "crackpot websites."

So, when/if any journalist approaches Pipes on this issue, he can laugh it
off as "old news" and "crackpot conspiracy theory." Which is a vitally
convenient smokescreen --because there is a clear connection and a
possible commonality of interests between Pipes and the Danish editor.

In the BreakForNews.com Forum, poster CaptainW draws another link
--this time to the Bildebergers:

Quote:
What is not being mentioned in the Media is that the Editor of the Danish Paper has links to both US Neocons & The Bilderbergers...

MERETE ELDRUP, managing director of company that published the cartoons (JP/Politikens Hus) is married to ANDERS ELDRUP, who has attended the last FIVE Bilderberg meetings. Link
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53

Coincidentally Pipes has just decided to drag up all his best conspiracy
material in a new "best of" revisiting of the issue on Feb 2nd:

Quote:
Bibliography - Conspiracy Theories
Posted by Daniel Pipes on February 2, 2006
With the conspiracist mindset seemingly on the perpetual rise these years, I thought it useful to gather my various writings on this topic in a single place, to be updated as needed. http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/575

And who had so conveniently provided Pipes with this smokesscreen?
We warned you about this guy:

Quote:
Cartoons are a purposeful provocation
by Christopher Bollyn, American Free Press
Rose traveled to Philadelphia in October 2004 to visit Daniel Pipes, the Neo-Con ideologue who says the only path to Middle East peace will come through a total Israeli military victory. Rose then penned a positive article about Pipes, who compares "militant Islam" with fascism and communism.
http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m20341&l=i&size=1&hd=0

As you know, Pipes is a radical Zionist of the most extreme sort - a hard-line Jabotinsky sort of Zionist.... The real question is what does Flemming Rose believe? ...Is he a Christian Zionist who is leading a kind of Danish crusade against Islam? http://www.savethemales.ca/

And just in case anyone might take this seriously, Bollyn tosses in a plea
for Holocaust revisionism --a red flag "nutcase" label for any mainstream journalist.

Nice work. But we did warn you about Bollyn: Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11

And it's not the only dissinformation campaign.

Just in case Muslims were not sufficiently outraged, a Danish Islamic
roadshow, touring the Middle East -inserted three extra cartoons,
which
were even more inflammatory:

Quote:
The Danish newspaper, EkstraBladet, has obtained a copy of the secret case file, which Islamisk Trossamfund (Danish Islamic Community) has distributed on their "road show" in the Middle East: Link - the text is in Danish but the article links to all 43 images).

It turns out that the 12 drawings in JyllandsPosten weren't sufficiently bad - at least not to justify a trip to the Middle East - so the imams have inserted a few extra images to make sure their trip wasn't a waste of money. Danish Islamic Community claim they have received these images in mail, but they refuse to tell Danish newspapers, who has received them - and they won't allow the newspapers to interview these people.
http://bibelen.blogspot.com/2006/01/imams-showed-pedophile-mohamed.html

So, the NWO have used their assets in the Neocons, the European media,
the islamic movements in Europe, and one of the CIA Fakes, to launch a
divisive "controversy" designed to unite Europe against the Islamic Threat.

Boosting the War on Terror and the EU Superstate Project in the one move. Very Slick.

As CaptainW observes:
Quote:
...So what do you get if you add Neo-liberal Bilderbergers to US neo-cons?

NATO: which coincidentaly [!] has a security conference in Munich in this timeframe...

"In this new world, solidarity is the key: political, military and
financial solidarity..." NATO Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer

The end of Nationalism & the beginnings of Regionalism -
the Geostrategic posturing which is masking Neo-Corporate GLOBALISATION

It's not just the Neo-cons... its Neoliberals...G8, NATO...Bilderbergers etc all in collusion
setting the world up for its pre planned global solution which was hinted at in the UNs latest
think tank idea discussed at the Davos World economic forum
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53

And let's finish with this sobering thought:

Quote:
You want one last terrifying thought? GERMAN NEWSPAPERS PUBLISHED THIS RACIST ANTI-MUSLIM CRAP ON THEIR FRONT PAGES. Meantime, Merkel, Blair's ultra-rightwing psycho-nutter leader of Germany, has been travelling the world telling all that will listen that there must be immediate attacks against muslims, and that Germany must become a nuclear power so that it can play its part fully. That post-WW2 period of phony peace on Earth is now well and truly over, folks.
https://publish.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/02/333031.html?c=on
pauper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful analysis Fintan. Too bad a lot of so called liberals have jumped on the 'free speech' bandwagon, revealing their hidden xenophobia.

You are a treasure.
Janama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they'd posted a cartoon of a Rabbi with a bomb on his head they would have screamed "Anti-semitic" yet when it's a Muslim it's freedom of speech??

Here's a link to an mp3 of an interview with Robert Fisk on the subject:

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/feeds/lnl_20060208.mp3

It comes from this radio program http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/lnl/ by Philip Adams. If you are interested in current affairs I suggest you keep an eye/ear on this program - Philip is a very experienced and respected interviewer and features nightly on our Public Broadcaster - Radio National.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Someone finds it interesting Reply with quote

Yesterday morning I sent out two emails referencing articles, to a yahoo egroup I'm on. One included a link to this forum page and another was to the GM article posted by Fintan on the same day. What I found interesting was that while the cartoon email was sent first, followed by the GM email about 20 min later, the GM email arrived in my inbox about 1/2 hr later, while the cartoon email arrived about 10hrs later.

Looks like we on this forum aren't the only ones appreciative of Fintan and Kathy's research!!!

Last edited by Ozregeneration on Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: He's just one of the arms from the same beast Reply with quote

Janama wrote:
It comes from this radio program http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/lnl/ by Philip Adams. If you are interested in current affairs I suggest you keep an eye/ear on this program - Philip is a very experienced and respected interviewer and features nightly on our Public Broadcaster - Radio National.

I appreciate what you are saying about Philip Adams, as I too have listened to him in the past. But I think he is only marginally less brainwashed than other commentators. I've seen emails of exchanges between himself and someone else regarding 911 and it would appear that he doesn't see that much is wrong with gov. version of events. So for me, that speaks volumes.
Janama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he is only marginally less brainwashed than other commentators

yes - but he was a founding member of the australian skeptics society. Smile
Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janama wrote:
Quote:
he is only marginally less brainwashed than other commentators

yes - but he was a founding member of the australian skeptics society. Smile

Hmmm: I feel a little skeptical about that. :roll:

Leezamarie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pauper wrote:
Beautiful analysis Fintan. Too bad a lot of so called liberals have jumped on the 'free speech' bandwagon, revealing their hidden xenophobia.

You are a treasure.
Why are these cartoons supported in the name of "free speech" when Christmas decorations are ditched, despite repeated assurances from Muslims that they are not offended by them, in the name of "sensitivity"?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: The Madness Continues... Reply with quote

Jeez. Now this.
Quote:

15 killed in Nigerian cartoon protests
Italian official who wore shirt featuring prophet quits amid fury in Libya

Nightly News
MSNBC News Services
Updated: 8:41 p.m. ET Feb. 18, 2006

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria - Nigerian Muslims protesting caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad attacked Christians and burned churches on Saturday, killing at least 15 people in the deadliest confrontation yet in the whirlwind of Muslim anger over the drawings.

Full Story
Toto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like the main message is that hate speech is ok when it is directed at muslims. The new jews.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: