FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: 2010 - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Audio: 2010 - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly Reply with quote

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 12th January, 2010

2010 - The Good, Bad & the Ugly

Part 1: 'The Bad'

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-12-dsl.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-12-dialup.mp3

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 14th January, 2010

Part 2: 'The Ugly'

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-14-dsl.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-14-dialup.mp3

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 15th January, 2010

Part 3: 'The Good'

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-15-dsl.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-15-dialup.mp3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Obama 'Burst' Into Meeting Of Chinese, Indian, Brazil Leaders: NYT

High Drama in Copenhagen (per Administration Officials)

Concern as China clamps down on rare earth exports

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarity provided by this audio, Fintan.

So one $cam(global warming) is maybe falling - is this why the NWO master criminals are pumping up the terrori$m $cam to fever pitch?[/i]
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Point!

Can't have a "threat" vacuum.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or any kind of 'negative news' vacuum, for that matter. Anything worrisome, frightening or able to further solidify the masses' dependence on authority.

Poor God, scheduled that Haitian earthquake opposite the American Idol auditions. I bet He's probably firing his events coordinator as we speak. Good thing Pat Robertson stepped in and grabbed the headlines back:

So, essentially, Pat is saying the Devil got Haiti free from French oppression. That's KICK ASS! Fuck God, maybe Satan is the one who could get us our democracy and personal freedoms restored! Where do I sign up? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: God damn the French, God damn Pat Robertson....etc. etc. Reply with quote

Strangely, I believe the original thesis was:

"We would rather sell our souls to the devil than continue to be ruled by the French!"

which was a rallying cry amongst the fairly devout, and somewhat superstitious locals, at the time.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter.... do you doubt the power of my new Lord and Master Satan? Shocked

Man, you try to spontaneously dive into a new religion for no good reason, and right away everybody is taking pot-shots at your theories. With like, facts and stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat was just doing the Lord's work.....letting those sinners know that they are getting what they deserved.

Speaking of the Luciferian descent, just how else did they expect the light to reach the surface?

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 14th January, 2010

Part 2: 'The Ugly'

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-14-dsl.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-01-14-dialup.mp3

Last edited by Fintan on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great audio(s). Not totally on board yet with premise #1, that the NWO has been substantially crippled beyond repair. Definitely affected adversely.

In addition to the points made in #2 - the Power Elite also don't want to get close to revolution, because every time you have an upraising, society skirts along the edges of anarchy. And anarchy would mean the break-down of LAW itself.

Bear with me, I'm alwssy try to learn about economics, because I had NO real education in this. But it seems to me that the Power Elite need the system/rule of law, or their riches mean nothing. Without law, the janitor at the Union Bank of Schweiz who has the door keys could just take the gold home himself in the middle of the night.

And power/wealth is as much a belief system as it is monetary, right? A total economic collapse would leave them with most of the gold. So what? You can't fucking eat it. I guess you could throw it at people and injure them as they storm your castle.

But if the average Joe views gold as a shiny metal that has little practical use, then there's no wealth based applied to it.

Total anarchy/system breakdown is as "off the table" as all-out nuclear war. Nukes - another commodity I firmly believe the power elite have under total control, but give the impression "that we're all doomed of one of them crazy, lone nut, suicidal, freedom-hatin' A-rabs buys one."

The Sword of Damocles op has worked for a long time too. Props to the Japanese for their help as the unwilling, yet critically important demonstration guinea pigs that set it up.
loripatrice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been tring to listen to audio #2, but it keeps stopping about one quarter of the way through. I'm really anxious to hear it all. I'd like to think it's my device and not someone messing with it. Perhaps whomever maintains this site could check to see if
all is well with the audio.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loripatrice wrote:
I've been tring to listen to audio #2, but it keeps stopping about one quarter of the way through. I'm really anxious to hear it all. I'd like to think it's my device and not someone messing with it. Perhaps whomever maintains this site could check to see if
all is well with the audio.

Reload it if you can. Clear your browser cache first.

OR..... right-click (on a pc) and Save Target As, then if you have a 27M file, you have it all.
toeg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, I think you've done a splendid job on laying out the realities of the day. I will disagree with the concept that the NWO will bite the dust anytime soon, but I can't totally discount it either. It just makes logical sense that tptb would not deliberately create a situation in which their demise would be guaranteed. You don't rape and pillage for centuries and then suddenly decide to give it all away.

As far as the health care system in the US is concerned, I'm afraid it doesn't follow the standard free market strategies. We can't remove the government from the equation, just like everywhere else in the world, it plays a real and fundamental role. Health care cuts across all socio-economic lines and therefore, has to be at the very least regulated.

To illustrate this point even further, allow me to present the US health care system which is the least regulated and most market-driven health care system in the world. In the US, there is no universal coverage for people. The government DOES NOT provide for those without the means to acquire even basic health care.

1. It is up to each and every company to provide health care service for their employees. One can opt out, usually because the partner's health coverage always does that for them. but health care coverage in the US is supplied by the corporation, not the government.

2. This plan originally meant to have companies compete for the best workers by providing a better health care system than competing companies. It was to be used as an enticement to lure potential workers.

3. There are many plans out there from the insurance companies and they are ALL getting more expensive for the companies and workers while providing less. Since the government has a hands-off policy towards health care, companies HAVE NO CHOICE but to use one of these plans.

4. Just as it is with oil, gas, and other megaindustries, there is complete and total collusion among the few suppliers to contain and avoid any financial reductions from any of the providers. This is totally obvious because of the fact that the US has the costliest system on the planet. Since there is no government policing this industry, no one can do anything about it.

5. Over the years, the service that is provided has gotten worse even while costs (and profits) have grown tremendously. Here are just some examples of this:

5a. Preexisting condition. If a new hire has an existing medical problem upon acceptance of employment, the health care company will simply deny coverage for that person. The same holds true for all family members who try to be covered as well.

5b. ALL health care companies have giant staffs whose sole raison d'tre is to review and deny any special medical need even for those who are already in their system. They use reasons like, "operation requested is considered experimental - coverage denied," "medical condition of employee is a product of personal life conditions - coverage denied," "employee incorrectly filled out section B, part 1, subparagraph 45, line 17, on page 37 which asks for shoe size of employee's wife's uncle's second cousin once removed and twice ignored - coverage denied."

5c. All pay and benefits for this staff is directly based on their ability to deny treatment. Each denial is viewed as a monetary benefit for their company. The more denials in dollar terms, the more the person will receive bonuses, raises, and promotions.

6. There is absolutely no net for those who can't afford health care insurance for any reason whatsoever. These people must either pay for the services at full price, or wait until they are close to death and use emergency rooms to avoid it (which doesn't always work either).

6a. My daughter's fiance is a private contractor and therefore must pay for all medical costs at full value. Three weeks ago he came down with the infamous swine flu. It became necessary to take him to see a "cheap" doctor. That one visit cost over $4,000.

6b. Those without any health care plan now stands at over 50,000,000. These are mainly private contractors, small business owners, people out of work, etc. It is calculate that 45,000 Americans die every year of preventable diseases simply because they couldn't afford ANY health care plan. It will now get much worse.

7. The new "reform" legislation will REQUIRE ALL people to get a plan of some kind. If they don't, they go to jail. Only those who demonstrate that they are in abject poverty could eventually get some relief from the government. This is a great boon of monies the health care industry didn't have before.

Finally, what we DON'T need is less government intervention. Since the Nixon years the government has had a hands-off policy towards health care. Supposedly, the reason has been to allow "the free market to weed out the bad companies and reduce overall costs through competition." It's THIS precise policy that has made the US one of the least equitable, most costly and least effective systems in the world.

We don't need more of this system. We already have too much of this "free market" policy of government. That's how we got here in the first place.

side note: I lived in Mexico for four years (1980 - 1984) where I married and had two beautiful children. The oldest was a premie, 6 months 2 weeks. He was born on Friday 13, 1981. He was taken from the womb at that time because my wife was dying from kidney poisoning and would not live otherwise. My son wasn't expected to live over 72 hours. He weighed less than a kilogram. His first year was spent in an incubator at Centro Medico, Mexico City - the one that collapsed in the 1985 earthquake where they found the miracle babies.

Essentially, my wife's life was saved and my son's life was saved in a 3rd world country where health care must obviously be very inferior to ours.

My total cost for their prompt and professional intervention was ZERO PESOS. I didn't pay a friggin' thing. Nothing. Not a cent. ZIPPO. FREE OF CHARGE.

And still most Americans believe that their system is the best in the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: