FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Genocide - The NWO Racist Agenda
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Audio: Genocide - The NWO Racist Agenda Reply with quote

Genocide - The NWO Racist Agenda

Special Guest: Keith Harmon Snow

Journalist, Writer, Photographer & Human Rights Investigator

" I want to tell the world this story... because I cannot get it into the
mainstream "news" and the photos will not be shown there... I want you
to know about the western interests behind this war, about the huge
deceptions of it.... about the hidden agendas.... about George Bush
and Bill Clinton
and their connections to mining in Congo...

Iraq, Afghanistan, Rawanda, Sudan are just some of the many
examples of a racist genocidal policy which is now unfolding before
our eyes -under cover of a massive Information Warfare campaign.
Millions have already died. Our guest, the award-winning journalist
Keith Harmon Snow cuts through the wall of lies to the sordid truth.

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070531a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070531.mp3

Topics Include:

- The PsyWar against Africa
- Clinton, Bush, Dole Tied to Africa Ops

- Bono, Geldof and the Live8 Ambush
- The War on the Africans and the Muslims
- Medical Colonialism and AIDS

- Darfur : The real crisis and the fake one
- Plunder of the Congo : Who benefits?
- Rawanda : A Tragedy or Genocidal Collusion?
- Mugabe : Enemy of the People and friend of whom?
- Lybia : Ghadaffi hacks a deal with the West?
- South Africa : Mandela and the Revolution

Quote:
REFERENCES & LINKS

Guest Website: http://allthingspass.com

Resumé : http://allthingspass.com/services.html

An award-winning journalist, Keith's work has appeared in publications in the US, UK and Japan. These include: THE SUN; Z Magazine; World War 4 Report; Black Commentator; Index on Free Expression; Asahi Weekly; Yomiuri Shimbun; Toward Freedom; Far East Economic Review; BART, Voice (Pioneer Valley), Far East Traveler; The Voice News, Daily Hampshire Gazette, Greenfield Recorder, Tennessee Green, Cross Section, Valley Advocate, Peacework, Wingspan and Mountain Bike.

Oil in Darfur? Special Ops in Somalia?
The New Old "Humanitarian" Warfare in Africa

by Keith Harmon Snow LINK

The Grinding Machine: Terror and Genocide in Rwanda

HOTEL RWANDA: Hollywood and the Holocaust in Central Africa

More Keith Audios
http://allthingspass.com/journalism.php?catid=14

Last edited by Fintan on Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
FaxMam

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by FaxMam on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
zak247

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean Angelina Jolie, Mia Farrow, Bono, Geldoff, George Clooney aren’t good guys?

I liken these people to the new missionaries.

In the 15, 16, 17th century they sent in Christian Missionaries in African countries they were planning to conquer.

Now they send in Bono, Jolie, Mia Farrow, and Clooney The new missionaries
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Christian missionaries are still being used today to prepare populations for plunder and murder. A so called "christian" man with connections in Texas married into my family and setup shop in Santiago Chile before the CIA-led coup took place there. They were taken into protective "custody" during the bloody coup and then remained there for 20 years following, dominating the christian "market" in the Chilean capital city, controlling the flock for the rape.

That missionary op (as well as a twin on the other side of town in Santiago) was run out of a wealthy "church" in Texas. I wasn't at all surprised when I discovered a few of the wealthiest and most powerful southern elites resided in that metro area of Texas and several were confirmed to be members of the parent church running the two missionary ops in Santiago. Remember... Chile was a bloody CIA op. Genocide. Big money was behind preparing for it, carrying it out and managing it all, post-op.

Today that same bastard ratfucking family has a member (a daughter and husband) residing in Poland for the last ten years now, doing their brand of christian missionary work. I suppose they are too pussy to put family members in the African theater just yet. Eyes still wide open here.... concerning Poland and Europe.

------------

When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet.
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way.
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

paradox

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using Google Earth while listening to the program. I found it very useful to follow the impassioned speech of Keith.

I had a vision of the Pyramid of Power while I was watching. Yes, the Great Eye Watches.

Good audio, Fintan. It was important to bring out the race issue that's been around in the forum. Keith is also right by putting the onus on us to generate change.

You've got it right by highlighting the ongoing information warfare.

I'd like to point out you've conducted an repulsive start, and I mean not as a detraction but simply as an observation of how you presented a scathing verbal attack on the mode of thinking that degrade humans so much as to treat them worse then animals. I could tangibly feel the anger generated by Keith on the usage of obscene words to represent discontentment, which is, in polite company, degrading.

I understand more of why you brought out "The Niggarz" Zak.

What I'm trying to make sense of is why Africans are letting this happen to them. And I know people here are going to say force, but look at Iraq. I'm proud of how well they are fighting back. If Africa gave the same treatment, they could make themselves free. Ideally, Africans would all stop killing, raping and looting each other.

I'm saying that I've never killed anyone, I haven't heard or seen anyone killed, or robbed or maimed and if I did, I'd try to stop it. I don't see either how anyone would convince me to engage in any of those acts. They'd have to kill me to make me kill (brain-washing and or conditioning may void guarantee). How can anyone follow these kinds of impulses? Memories of killing and being killed?

STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!

That is all.
________
MARGOSHA_

Last edited by paradox on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zak257
Quote:
You mean Angelina Jolie, Mia Farrow, Bono, Geldoff, George Clooney aren’t good guys?

I liken these people to the new missionaries.

In the 15, 16, 17th century they sent in Christian Missionaries in African countries they were planning to conquer.

Now they send in Bono, Jolie, Mia Farrow, and Clooney The new missionaries

The modern day missionaries are World Vision, Oxfam, Save The Children, Care, MSF, Amnesty International, etc. They call themselves NGOs. These worshipped celebrities are their gurus. People like Noam Chomsky, the Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and Stephen Lewis are also good examples of cult gurus for so called NGOs.

On the topic of spiritualism in Africa, I recently found this interesting article on Bob Marley. The lyrics used in Bob Marley's songs really makes sense in light of this.
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snow is one of the most informed speakers around. Fintan, that was the best interview I've heard yet with Snow since as usual you did the homework and give him the questions that he could really bite into and tell us a helluva lot in an hour. This is the first Snow interview in which he got a chance to talk really next level, telling the G8 aspects. He's so on top of what's going on that other interviewers just let him talk on his own because they don't know what he's talking about. Damn, he was connecting dots till the whole page is black. This one is worth listening to, hitting pause and going back over every topic in it to get it all.
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been compiling some texts and audios to provide to one of my daughter's impassioned teachers concerning her interests in sharing with her students the Africa genocide issues; and have included some of Keith Harmon Snow's works and an interview I found. I had hoped to include this audio too, because it is so goddamn good!!!

But I can't give her anything containing the "F" word because she wants materials she can share with students. Africa is her passion. Anyone here know a good (nonlinear?) audio editor (that runs on Linux) that I can clean up this audio track with? I warn you, I'm totally inept and dumb when it comes to media editing. Thanks.
Craig W

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Snow is one of the most informed speakers around. Fintan, that was the best interview I've heard yet with Snow since as usual you did the homework and give him the questions that he could really bite into and tell us a helluva lot in an hour. This is the first Snow interview in which he got a chance to talk really next level, telling the G8 aspects. He's so on top of what's going on that other interviewers just let him talk on his own because they don't know what he's talking about. Damn, he was connecting dots till the whole page is black. This one is worth listening to, hitting pause and going back over every topic in it to get it all.

Totally agree, Ormond.

That was brilliant listening, dudes.

Fintan and Keith were on fucking fire.

Can we get Keith back again soon? He is seriously switched on and his global perspective and "developing world" insights are invaluable. Could we get him to talk about how he sees the "biggere picture"? More please!

Just one question: what is the evidence that the rape of Africa is part of a racist agenda? Could it not just be an anti-poor/anti-"useless eater" agenda? Is this not just business as usual: the multi-national-corporate-banking-elite against the proles? Is the race of the proles an issue here?

Last edited by Craig W on Thu May 31, 2007 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obeylittle wrote:
I've been compiling some texts and audios to provide to one of my daughter's impassioned teachers concerning her interests in sharing with her students the Africa genocide issues; and have included some of Keith Harmon Snow's works and an interview I found. I had hoped to include this audio too, because it is so goddamn good!!!

But I can't give her anything containing the "F" word because she wants materials she can share with students. Africa is her passion. Anyone here know a good (nonlinear?) audio editor (that runs on Linux) that I can clean up this audio track with? I warn you, I'm totally inept and dumb when it comes to media editing. Thanks.

Greetings obey

I use http://nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html on my Win machine but it does talk about using WINE underneath for Linux. (I think Confused )

If you can't find anything then let me know and I could edit something for you over the weekend.

Cheers

Oz

madthumbs

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the direction and intentions of this show, but I do have a gripe.

What do these guys have to do with it?

Shouldn't we be steering away from the whack job terminology that Alex Jones uses?

Craig W

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, madthumbs.

Different WWF, dude.

While I'm on a couple more questions that perhaps could be clarified by another chat with Keith:

- what is basically going on in Sudan?

- why is the international community suddenly against Mugabe?

Anyone else feel free to answer. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: