FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: How Psychopaths Run Our Lives
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Audio: How Psychopaths Run Our Lives Reply with quote

How Psychopaths Run Our Lives

The Psychopathic Mind of the NWO

Special Guest:
Forum Member Ormond

Power conspiracies don't just exist as formal structures but as "infections"
of pathological individuals who amass power for themselves by forming patholocial
social networks. Ormond discusses "Ponerology", the study of evil by
Andrew Lobaczewski which explains the social control by the NWO.

Plus: U.S. Middle Class Disillusion & the North American Union

Including:

- Pathological inspirers, spellbinders, and leaders
- Camouflage society and remorseless psychopaths
- How capitalism has optimized the survival of this group
- US society infected with secondary psychopathic traits
- How the US Middle Class are shaking off the Trance

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070427a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070427.mp3

Quote:
REFERENCES

Ponerology Part 1:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/political_ponerology_lobaczewski.htm

Ponerology Part 2:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/political_ponerology_lobaczewski_2.htm

The Genesis of Evil on a Macrosocial Scale:
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath_macrosocial_evil.htm

Ormond:The leaders who control the 'system' they inherited will morph it to suit their pathology. That means the system they dominate is designed to enable those who are of the same mind set to prosper and occupy key positions in the hierarchy from the top down. As for local and minor politicians, to my first hand understanding they almost invariably run for offices small or large motivated by something they stand to gain. This whole system is corrupt for these reasons.

Has anyone here who's had some experience in corporate employment noticed that those who get promotions are the ones who are less emotionally accessible, more secretive, and often less liked among the staff pool? In my experience, whenever I was considered for advance, I was invariably given a test task which seemed to put me in a moral dilemma. I think that's built into the system. Obviously when that happens, the person who advances will be the one with a greater degree of sociopathic tendency. I've seen kind people get relegated to the bottom, and managers who stand with their staff when pressured to go along with shitty things from the top get singled out for a subtle process of grinding them down till they're forced to quit--or framed into a position in which they can be 'legally' fired. That's a pathocratic system.

When I was 25, I knew such a psychopathic, sociopathic woman who'd amassed a fortune, and she gave me some advice:

"You don't have the killer instinct. If you did, you could be dangerous (she said that like it's a good thing). You can't get the killer instinct, you have to be born with it. But you can learn to defend yourself from people who do. You're smart enough. "

I asked, "how can I do that?"

She replied, "Real simple. Don't trust them. Period. Get everything in writing and dot every 'i' and cross every 't' and read the fine print. And always watch your back."

It's that kind of mind set I've watched all my life who take over everything they get involved in. They take over markets, monopolize business, and embed themselves in government and all positions of power. Because the really dangerous ones are highly intelligent, and very charismatic. They also support each other in Machiavellian fashion. They're the human predators--and they operate in hierarchies of dominance, like any pack of wolves or coyotes.

Good people get screwed because they don't have killer instinct so they don't see it in sociopaths. Not at first. Those who are the most trustworthy people tend to give their trust easily. After getting burned a few times, we learn that theirs types that look like nice people and seem friendly, but they're take things from others that don't belong to them. And they get away with it.

Then one realizes that such 'takers' have a different mind set. They have a different set of values. They are amoral. To them something you've got is theirs for the taking if they outsmart you, or force you. So it's clear that they see people not as other human beings with feelings and rights, they see humans as objects. Prey.

They are always a minority. They can be defeated in social circumstances of transparency, and when the normal folks recognize their symptoms and don't trust them and keep their collective eyes on them. So much of what they do depends on our consent, whether we know the fine print or not.

Over the centuries, normal people have gotten the upper hand in times when the public got wise to too much game playing and abuse going on. That's where any good parts of the system came from. Constitutions and laws based on equity, and transparency. Times of imbalance come in a long cycle, and we happen to be in one now. The tide will turn as more people realize that 'going along' only encourages pathocrats at any level of the hierarchy.

PONEROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION:

Any group of people wherein the carriers of various pathological factors function as inspirers,
spellbinders, and leaders. We could list various names ascribed to such organizations by linguistic
tradition: gangs, criminal mobs, mafias, cliques, and coteries, which cunningly avoid collision with
the law while seeking to gain their own advantage. Such unions frequently aspire to political power
in order to impose their expedient legislation upon society in the name of a suitably prepared
ideology. When a ponerogenic process encompasses a society’s entire ruling class, or nation, we are
dealing with macro-social ponerologic phenomenon.

PONEROLOGICAL SOCIETY:

We live in a "camouflage society," a society in which some psychopathic traits- egocentricity, lack
of concern for others, superficiality, style over substance, being "cool," manipulativeness, and so
forth- increasingly are tolerated and even valued. It is the egocentric, cold-blooded and
remorseless psychopaths who blend into all aspects of society and have such devastating impacts on
people around them. They learn to recognize each other in a crowd as early as childhood, and they
develop an awareness of the existence of other individuals similar to them. They also become
conscious of being different from the world of those other people surrounding them. They view us
from a certain distance, take a paraspecific variety.

Lobaczewski, shows us how and why a truly global conspiracy can and does exist on our planet though
it certainly isn’t a conspiracy in the normally accepted sense of the word. Their world is forever
divided into “us and them” - their world with its own laws and customs and that other foreign world
full of presumptuous ideas and customs in light of which they are condemned morally.

Imagine school teachers with power over your children who are “covert-aggressives.” Imagine doctors,
psychologists, “ministers of the faith” and politicians in such positions.

With this understanding, we begin to get an even better idea of how psychopaths can conspire and
actually pull it off: in a society where evil is not studied or understood, they easily “rise to the
top” and proceed to condition normal people to accept their dominance, to accept their lies without
question.

Long periods of preoccupation with the self and “accumulating benefits” for the self, diminish the
ability to accurately read the environment and other people. […]It is this feature, this
hystericization of society, that enables pathological plotters, snake charmers, and other primitive
deviants to act as essential factors in the processes of the origination of evil on a macro-social
scale.

We see exactly this pattern of social development in the United States over the past 50 to 60 years
or even more. The fact is, many people who may have been born “normal” have become what might be
termed “secondary psychopaths” or characteropaths due to the influence of psychopathy on American
culture from many fields - including science, medicine, psychology, law, etc - where they are
conscious of what they are doing to “normal” people!

If we speculate the actual number of psychopaths to be around 6 percent - or even just 4 percent as
Stout claims - then these other "people" Lobaczewski is talking about could be as frequent as 12 to
18 percent of the population. That would mean that the total number of psychopaths plus "almost
psychopaths" would be 16 to 24 percent of the total population.

THE PONEROLOGICAL USA:

Brute force must first stifle the resistance of an exhausted nation; and anyone appealing to moral
values and legal principles must be silenced. The new principles are never explicitly enunciated.
People must learn the new unwritten law via painful experience. This is followed by a shock which
appears as tragic as it is frightening. Some people from every social group - whether abused
paupers, aristocrats officials, literati, students, scientists, priests,, atheists, or nobodies
known to no one - suddenly start changing their personality and world-view.

The conclusion is that the capitalistic way of life associated in the United States with
“democracy,” has optimized the survival of psychopaths with the consequence that it is an adaptive
“life strategy” that is extremely successful in U.S. society, and thus has increased in the
population in genetic terms as well as acting as an attractor to psychopathic individuals in other
countries for quite some time. The fact is, America is probably flooded with psychopaths and
Skirtoids, as Lobaczewski mentions.

The American way of life has optimized the survival of psychopathy and in a world of psychopaths,
those who are not genetic psychopaths, are induced to behave like psychopaths simply to survive.
When the rules are set up to make a society “adaptive” to psychopathy, it makes sociopaths of
everyone. As a consequence, a very large number of Americans are effective sociopaths.

And so, we have George Bush and the Fourth Reich calculating how much they can get away with by
looking at the history of the reactions of the American people to cheating.

The fact is, it is almost a mechanical system that operates based on the psychological nature of
human beings, most of whom like to live in denial or need to live in denial to please their parents,
their peers, their religious leaders, and their political leaders. All they want to do is have some
relaxation to enjoy the “American Dream.” After all, “if ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise”.
This is most especially true when we consider the survival instinct of the ego. If the official
culture - created by psychopaths - says that there is no "man behind the curtain", working through
the inculcated belief systems, there is little possibility that most people will be able to see the
source of the ponerological phenomena in our world.

Consider all of the foregoing information now in relation to the 9/11 attacks and the fact that so
many Americans find it almost impossible to believe that their government officials would wantonly
sacrifice the lives of its citizens to further their personal agendas. More importantly, consider
the fact that your government knows how you think only too well. In fact, they have CREATED your
thinking processes!

PONEROLOGICAL TYPES:

The psychological mechanism of paranoid phenomena is twofold: one is caused by damage
to the brain tissue, the other is functional or behavioral

Frontal characteropathy:
Brain cortex damage in these areas selectively impairs the above mentioned function without
impairing memory, associative capacity, or in particular such instinct-based feelings and functions
as for instance the ability to intuit a psychological situation.Such "Stalinistic characters"
traumatize and actively spellbind others

Drug induced characteropathies:
Cancer treatment, endogenous toxins or viruses. When sometimes the mumps proceeds with a brain
reaction, it leaves in its wake a discrete pallor or flatness of feelings and a slight decrease in
mental efficiency.

Schizotypal personality disorder:
Carriers of this anomaly are hypersensitive and distrustful. It is low among Blacks, and highest
among Jews. In non-Semitic nations, schizoidals are somewhat more numerous than essential
psychopaths.

Skirtoids:
These were isolated relatively long ago by Brzezicki and accepted by E. Kretschmer as characteristic
of Eastern Europe in particular. Skirtoids are vital, egotistical, and thick-skinned individuals who
make good soldiers because of their endurance and psychological resistance. They prove rigidly
conservative in all areas and supportive of governments that rule with a heavy hand. Kretschmer was
of the opinion that this anomaly was a biodynamic phenomenon caused by the crossing of two widely
removed ethnic groups which is frequent in that area of Europe. If that were the case, North America
should be full of skirtoids.

ORMOND'S PONEROLOGY TOPIC THREAD:

Ormond: This is what we're doing, the members of this Forum.
(see bold below).

Quote:
Andrew M. Lobaczewski Political Ponerology:
A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes

"…my work has shown me that the vast majority of people want to do
good, to experience good things, think good thoughts, and make decisions
with good results. And they try with all their might to do so! With the
majority of people having this internal desire, why the Hell isn't it happening?

The actions of [pathocracy] affect an entire society, starting with the
leaders and infiltrating every town, business, and institution. The
pathological social structure gradually covers the entire country creating a
“new class” within that nation. This privileged class [of pathocrats] feels
permanently threatened by the “others”, i.e. by the majority of normal
people. Neither do the pathocrats entertain any illusions about their
personal fate should there be a return to the system of normal man.

(here's the positive part)

Finally, society sees the appearance of individuals who have collected
exceptional intuitive perception and practical knowledge in the area of
how pathocrats think and such a system of rule operates.

Some of them become so proficient in the deviant psychopath language
and its idiomatics that they are able to use it, much like a foreign language
they have learned well. Since they are to decipher the rulership's
intentions, such people thereupon offer advice to people who are having
trouble with the authorities. These usually disinterested advocates of the
society of normal people play a irreplaceable role in the life of society.
The
pathocrats [the psychopaths and sociopaths], however, can never learn to
think in normal human categories.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/political_ponerology_lobaczewski.htm

READ MORE OF THIS THREAD:
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2275

Last edited by Fintan on Sat May 05, 2007 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, great, great, great, great, great, great show, guys. I'll be re-listening to this again immediately, which is what I always do with the good'uns.

Besides the added pleasure of hearing members' voices, I particularly enjoy having "non professional" opinions aired here. To me, it lends an added credibility to the thought processes and angles we express.

I'm only half-way through the Ponerology piece (I printed it out, 22 pages, but got sidetracked with work), so now I'm keen to finish it.

I particularly loved the section about how - since the power elite can't psy-op the entire Middle East with toxic cultural slime - then they take areas like Iraq that are immune to the infection, and simply move in, wreak havoc so they can bulldoze the place and start over... with deMOCKracy.

Did I say "great show" already? Wink

Wu Li

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

I want more
I feel as if these discussions should go on for hours.
And I will still need more.
I agree with all said

I have noticed in the last month a new series of ads all over the radio while driving around for work about "Reverse Mortgages".
I do believe the trend for stagflation is already upon us although still in it's infancy.

They work under a Tacit vocabulary which means they may use a buzz word which we may see as or own such as "We as a society being one in a spiritual nature" but what they really mean to themselves is that they want all of us to be one unit of slaves within a cage of their own construct.

This reminds of a story I may have already stated here on this forum.
I heard a conference and/or dinner of some sort on CSPAN while driving home one evening and one of the attendees was former council to Bill Clinton Vernon Jordan. He told a story of the old southern(I believe) politician.
The story is that an aid and the incumbent politician went on the campaign trail during the run up to an election. The politician visited a backwater town of unconvinced/undecided voters and gave a heavily emotional speech which rallied the crowd to his side. After the speech was over and they began to depart from the town hall the aid of this politician stopped his superior and said"Sir, during your speech you have promised them that you would build them all new roads for there town but how do you think you can possibly achieve this" The politician replied "Son, I promised them no such thing, what I said was that the next time I come to this town their will be all new roads built" The aid responded "Yes, Ok, but what is the difference?" The politician replied "dear boy, the difference is I have no intention of ever coming back to this town again"

How does that old tune go
"Promises, Promises" (I think that's Bowie) Wink

Great Great Show guys
I love it
Positivity in the face of adversity.
Regards

Robert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you giggled.....

If you want to take this thread further.
Then ask David Icke to guest and let's hear discussion of the common points between ponerology and his lizard race.

( he's got the audience,you've got the clarity....win,win,win)

Robert Mr. Green
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, this song by Kevin Gilbert popped into my mind while listening to the show the second time:

Goodness Gracious

Kevin Gilbert was a short-lived, true musical genius who checked out (semi-voluntarily) in his mid 30's, in the summer of 1995.

Quote:
GOODNESS GRACIOUS - Kevin Gilbert

Goodness Gracious is there nothing left to say?
When the ones that get to keep looking
are the ones that look away
It's pabulum for the sleepers
in the cult of brighter days

Goodness Gracious, has my scream become a sigh
As soon as I find a hero, then I have to watch him die
Yeah, Lennon tried to tell the truth, but we preferred the lie
We preferred the lie

(Alternate Verse)
Goodness Gracious at the mercy of the crooks
We're broke and stroking vegetables
and there's way too many cooks
In every pot a pink slip, In every mouth a hook
Every mouth a hook

Goodness Gracious I'm not listening anymore
Cause the spooks are in the White House
and they've justified a war
So wake me when they notify
we're gonna fight some more

Goodness Gracious not many people care
Concern is getting scarcer
true compassion really rare
I can see it on our faces. I can feel it in the air
Goodness Gracious me.

Goodness Gracious my generation's lost
They burned down all our bridges
before we had a chance to cross
Is it the winter of our discontent or just an early frost?

Goodness Gracious of apathy I sing
The baby boomers had it all and wasted everything
Now recess is almost over
and they won't get off the swing

Goodness Gracious we came in at the end
No sex that isn't dangerous, no money left to spend
We're the cleanup crew for parties
we were too young to attend
Goodness Gracious me.

Goodness Gracious my grandma used to say
The world's a scary place now,
things were different in her day
What horrors will be commonplace
when my hair starts to grey?

backandtotheleft

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrific show.

I have long had debates with friends who - for some unknown reason - just can't see the patterns of abuse heaped upon the people by history.

(Of course, we know it isn't history doing the abusing.)

But many of my friends have disregarded the more obvious conspiratorial aspects of history by saying: "most people I know are overwhelmingly good."

My only response has been to say that ninety percent of people want to do good. Ten percent of people, however, are totally sociopathic. .001 percent of those people run the world.

But now I have a word for it: Pathocracy.

Brilliant.

Thanks guys.
abcar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to the show last night and just want to say i soaked up every word. It's so, so good and inspiring. Gonna listen again to make sure i didn't miss anything.

This one for sure is gonna be a cd gift to my friends and family.

backandtotheleft wrote:
But many of my friends have disregarded the more obvious conspiratorial aspects of history by saying: "most people I know are overwhelmingly good."

It's so obvious they can't see it..too scary. I was in a total state of denial for 6 years in an abusive relationship..i became a secondary sociopath..the 12 steppers call it 'enabling'...

i finally got myself back, and now this person who shall remain nameless and powerless over me, would not even recognize me if he saw me. there's still some damage, but scars are just wounds that have healed.

But this is damage on a mass scale unheard of in our recorded history at least the 5,000 yrs or so...that we can collectively remember anyway.

The abuse stops here.

Jeroen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Robert: Then ask David Icke to guest and let's hear discussion of the common points between ponerology and his lizard race.

Consider this:
Quote:
Claudia and Chris describe how the mind control doctors induced dissociation or multiple personalities through traumatization and abuse for the purpose of programming the personalities to perform various military intelligence and criminal acts. [...] Trauma memories - I saw a recent article - are stored in a more primitive part of the brain called the amygdala.
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/radio/ckln05.htm

The amygdala is aka the reptilian brain. Switching personalities can be thought of as shape-shifting. Just a thought.
Quote:
abcar: What's the worst they can do, kill me?

Everyone knows what is in Room 101.
wantanswers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting topic and I have listened to half of the show and was disappointed that I couldnt listen to the whole thing, so I am looking forward to listening to it again all the way thru. I hope you have on more interesting topics and interviews like this in the future. Cool
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fail to see what is so exciting about this guy and his "Ponerology" concept. This is nothing new!!

His ideas about leaders being psychopaths are not revelatory or ground-breaking ideas. Perhaps because they are old ideas repackaged in a new form with new terms and phrases they seem to hold promise.

However, is that not one of the oldest tricks? By regarding the current phenomenon as something new, and by dissociating history from the present using new words to describe old, we lose the benefit available to us in studying history to learn about today.

Ponerolgy is just another word for pathological narcissism, and it all comes down to one thing - manipulating people's consciousness to maintain class division and prevent the people from realizing the power they have. Narcissists, just like our elite, are scared little kids running around with a big bat, hitting over the head anyone they perceive as a threat. The only thing that keeps them going is the fear people have over what they might do next.
just0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent audio, you guys got into some key areas in that discussion.

I especially liked the comments about how this pathocratic nature
becomes infused within the 'collective' mindset of the society, it's
like there's an unconscious or automatic function which becomes part
of everyone within that society.

I think that's reflected even at the very subtle levels, even where
you see what looks like empathy to be just a disguised form of self
promotion and power seeking. Camouflage society is right !

This pathos nature is beyond the physiology of the brain and is
beyond the few people who we call 'the powers that be'. It's been
here since as far back in history as we care to look, this pathos
nature is a 'force' which is not confined to the realms of logical and
physical explanation (this is why religious traditions used myths
to teach about good and evil etc.). If evil could be explained within
a purely logical framework, it would have long since been accomplished
and would no longer be a problem.

That said, the revealing of this pathos' nature is proof that there
is immense change going on in the collective (and therefore individual)
psyche. It's an opportunity to see those hurts and understand their
cause. And when it get's down to it, understanding the cause is what
allows a healer to effectively heal.

Personally, I feel that logic itself is what is holding us back, Fintan
referred to the movie terminator in the audio, and it's the machine that
represents the logical and unfeeling side, it's the logic within the
matrix itself.

This message was channeled by....

^^just Kidding^^ Very Happy

Again, fantastic stuff guys

Ormond

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he amygdala is aka the reptilian brain. Switching personalities can be thought of as shape-shifting. Just a thought.

Yep. This is the organ that has the instant response to sensory input from the five senses, and reacts automatically to shoot it's electrical charge through the autonomic nervous system. The charge triggers the adrenal gland to release adrenaline into the bloodstream, accelerate heart rate, and all the rest of it. This is what makes one leap out of the way of a baseball hurtling toward the face, and gives that superhuman strength and gymnastic relfexes and strength in emergency in a split second.
Simultaneously, the amygdala sends charges of electricity into the cortex...forging neural pathways of memory, taking in every sensory input present" sight, sound, tactile, aroma, at the moment of percieved danger and reaction. Result: Post traumatic stress disorder in this case...

The psychopath relies more on this than the fully developed brain human being. For them, this is where their consciousness is most seated.

The missing factor, is where does human empathy lie in the brain?
This to date seems not to be known for certain. It's been called the 'ghost in the machine'.

As for Icke, taking the term 'reptile brain' and taking it into space with his saying that the pathocratic are actually reptile, an alien race from Sirius or wherever is absurd. Disinfo spin.

That's a good identification of what 'shapeshifting' really is about. It's not turning into a physcially morphed creature like a 'werewolf'. The notion of it from primal cultures refers to a process of personality morphed by these processes in the physiology of the brain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: