FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Dave McGowan - Waking Up America
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Audio: Dave McGowan - Waking Up America Reply with quote

Waking Up America

Special Guest: David McGowan

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com

Dave McGowan is a published author on serial killers and more; a 9/11
researcher and writer; an investigator of the dark side of the NWO; and
a seasoned commentator on US society. We discuss the last two years;
the state of the 9/11 movement; Katrina; the PsyWar campaigns; and
the problem of where we go to from here.

Recorded on Sunday 14th April 2007

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070417a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070417.mp3

Quote:
REFERENCES

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the
next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love
their servitude, and producing … a kind of painless concentration camp
for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken
away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted
from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing
enhanced by pharmacological methods."

Aldous Huxley, 1959

September 11, 2001 Revisited : Flight 93

We all know the inspiring story of Flight 93, of the heroic passengers who
forced the hijacked plane to the ground, sacrificing themselves to save
the lives of others. The only trouble is: it may simply not be true ...
The shortage of available facts did not prevent the creation of an instant
legend – a legend that the US government and the US media were pleased
to propagate, and that the American public have been eager, for the most
part, to accept as fact.
John Carlin "Unanswered Questions:
The Mystery of Flight 93,"
The Independent, August 13, 2002

Act IV, Part 1
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr86.html
Act IV, Part 2
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr87.html
Act IV, Part 3
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr88.html
Act IV, Part 4
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr89.html
Act IV, Part 5
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr90.html

Newsletter #73 (October 23, 2005) Katrina, Eugenics and 'Peak Oil,' Pt. 1

Imagine, if you will, this purely – ahem – ‘hypothetical’ scenario (which, as we all know, could never happen in the land of the free and home of the brave): under the pretense that conditions are far too dangerous for you to stay, you and your family are forced from your family home by heavily armed troops. You are then shipped off, against your will, to some distant, unspecified location, where your actions are monitored lest you decide to do something crazy, such as attempting to return to what you, quite foolishly, still think of as your home. That home, meanwhile, is condemned and quickly bulldozed, though the actual damage to the property was quite minimal. The ground that your house used to stand on is seized by the government and will soon serve as the home of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride at the new Disneyland New Orleans®. Having been stripped of everything that you once called your own – including your home and all its furnishings, the land it stood on, your vehicle(s), and your job – and having been separated from your friends and neighbors, you are now faced with the daunting prospect of completely rebuilding your life with little to work with other than a mountain of debt, which, you are quickly assured, you will be required to pay back. And guess what? This month’s payments are already past due.

If you were ever to find yourself in this ‘hypothetical’ predicament, which of the following would best describe your situation? (a) I live in some sort of hellish, Kafkaesque police state; (b) I live in the world’s greatest democracy; or (c) I’m Caucasian, so this doesn’t really apply to me – yet.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr73.html

Newsletter #74 (ebruary 25, 2006) Katrina, Eugenics and 'Peak Oil,' Pt. 2
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr74.html

Newsletter #81 (April 7, 2006) "It Can't Happen Here" Edition

At the risk of offending anyone out there, I really need to ask a question here: what the hell is the matter with you people? And by “you people,” I don’t mean specifically the regular readers of these newsletters, but rather the American people in general. So to all you John and Jane Q. Publics out there, let me rephrase the question: what the hell does it take to get a reaction out of you?

I realize, of course, that there has been a serious dumbing-down of American society and culture over the years. And I realize that government operatives have virtually complete control over the flow of information, so that virtually every thing you read, hear or see is, at best, an approximation of reality. And I realize that you have been systematically conditioned, over the course of many decades, to revere the institutions of this society – the very same institutions whose spokesmen are routinely called upon to serve you up a nice steaming platter of lies.

None of that, however, fully explains the near complete paralysis of the American people as a whole. So let me ask the question once again: what the hell does it take to get a reaction out of you?
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr81.html

Newsletter #83 (August 11, 2006) Oh Mikey, You Gotta Lotta Splainin to Do!

It is now time, fearless readers, to revisit some of the events of 2004 – the year that a suspiciously well-organized band of 'Peak Oil' salesmen began cranking up the volume of their propaganda campaign while simultaneously attempting to shout down any dissenters in the crowd. Some of the events that will be covered here have been commented on before on these pages, but in a largely disjointed manner. With the benefit of hindsight, I now realize that what is needed is a timeline, which I now present, for the very first time, under an arbitrarily chosen title.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr83.html

Newsletter #85 (August 29, 2006) Alien Nation Edition

Public Defender: Have you ever had any personal encounters with the police, and, if so, would you describe those encounters as positive or negative experiences?

Potential Juror #2: Well, my brother is a cop, and my brother-in-law is with the highway patrol, and my dad is retired FBI, and my wife works part-time down at the station as a dispatcher, and I know from talking to all of them that the police have a really hard job, what with having to deal with all the scumbags out there, and with the ACLU-types crying every time one of the scumbags goes and gets himself shot. Speaking of shooting, by the way, did I mention that I’ve been the president of my local NRA chapter for the last ten years? And Grand Dragon of my KKK chapter? By the way, is that nigger over there the defendant in this case? ‘Cuz I'll tell you what, that sumbitch looks guilty as all hell to me.

Public Defender: Your Honor, I think we may have found our jury foreman.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr85.html

Last edited by Fintan on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Wu Li

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it propably did not take a lot of people.
I do not believe this at all.
I know this is true
If this is true.
Is this expression fear?
NO there are no space beams that have crushed the towers. NO
This does not require a lot of pinging. NO
Does it?
YOU tellme!
PING!!!!! Razz

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Dave, and I've recommended him to many people, particularly his serial killer expose's.

I didn't really catch what Dave's take is on Flight 93, since he didn't really articulate it. But Fintan - you lose me every time you go on about that being "the real one", in regards to crashes and the govt fable.

I wound up working alongside Killtown on this section of the 9/11 op, and it does not add up, it does not make sense, and it certainly does not look like a plane crashed at Shanksville. This is one of the subconscious ops of post-9/11, and the "no planers." Believing there was "no Flight 93" is not the same as claiming holograms at the twin towers. And I think the whole "no plane" meme was designed not only to split the movement along a ridiculous line, but also to dishonestly associate anyone who claims Flight 93 was a phantom with people who claim the Trade Center planes were CGI or some such illusion.

Flight 93 seems to be the most obvious ruse of the day, and that's why - as you both mentioned - it has dropped off the radar. Killtown is still on the case, as far as I know.

http://killtown.911review.org/flight93.html

Not to mention my own graphic analysis of the ridiculously massive non-jet fuel smoke cloud:

Sorry - I know I may be violating the eternal skeptic's code here, but - this one is still a big smoking gun (crater) to me.

(Sorry for posting 93 data on an audio dscussion thread.)

Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! OK
Finally got to listen to the whole thing.
I so enjoyed this show because just the fact I had to repost tonight and say I had found time to listen kind of proves the fact that we are fucked.
It's unfortunate that one of the threads I was involved with was deleted from the forum because so much of it had to do with some of the subject you two touched upon.
People not having close proper personal relations anymore.
I believe I brought up the story of Dorian Gray in that thread for what thats worth. We all have become selfish and slaves of our created reality.
Anyway to much in this audio to speak to right now but I do believe there is so much to speak to but I am overwhelmed at the moment.
Great Show. I did enjoy it.
Smile

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rumpl4skn: I didn't really catch what Dave's take is on Flight 93, since
he didn't really articulate it. But Fintan - you lose me every time you go on
about that being "the real one", in regards to crashes and the govt fable.

I just mean that out of all the flights, 93 was likely the one where
there were definitely actual "hijackers" who did actual things.

Maybe we are meant to infer that if there were actual hijackers
on 93, then there were actual hijackers on the other planes too.

Who knows what stories those FL93 hijackers could tell, but not if it was
planned all along to have the Flight 93 (the "real one") shot down.

Glad you liked the show Wu Li. Dave's a great guest!
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
Rumpl4skn: I didn't really catch what Dave's take is on Flight 93, since
he didn't really articulate it. But Fintan - you lose me every time you go on
about that being "the real one", in regards to crashes and the govt fable.

I just mean that out of all the flights, 93 was likely the one where
there were definitely actual "hijackers" who did actual things.

Maybe we are meant to infer that if there were actual hijackers
on 93, then there were actual hijackers on the other planes too.

Who knows what stories those FL93 hijackers could tell, but not if it was
planned all along to have the Flight 93 (the "real one") shot down.

You're losing me Fintan. So, your take - from what I've seen since I showed up here - is that al-Pirate and Mohammed Atta had nothing to do with 9/11, yet somehow there were real hijackers on Flight 93.

So they were..... Hollywood agency temps?

Wu Li

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK SIMPLETON VERSION!!
So maybe flight 93 was the plane to hijacked
Then it would allow you to use your planned exercises to do even worse as you planned and use this event to your advantage.
Shoot down 93 perhaps but the worst which you have planned for in exercises have already happened (911).
Why would this be so crazy?
Not any crazier than Scalar tech?
In other words create the hijacking event at the same time you are holding many military events taking place at the same time.
So many different options to be had AREN'T THERE?
I give up!! and I choose to fight this World Globalization Plan which is linked directly to this event.
Laughing
As I hear a sweet voice singing in the "A" room next to me.
Laughing
Early on I spent all my money on a recording studio for appreciation.
What a smart chap!
All paid for
ignorance gives me my appreciation Very Happy
Ignorance may eventually win the day. Wink

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess it's me. Because I don't get your point either, Wu Li.

Can you repost those thoughts again, this time in a form other than Ross Perot Haiku? Wink

Last edited by Rumpl4skn on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Craig W

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, Fintan and Dave.

Good stuff as ever. Lots of little nuggets in there.

I wish I'd had a notepad as there were a few things I wanted to respond to but I was putting a chest of drawers together. May listen again if I get the chance.

As someone else mentioned, it would be interesting to get his take on the recent events at Virginia Tech.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: The Conspiracy Dudes! Reply with quote

Ahhh -

Sometimes it's just good for the soul to listen to a couple guys I really respect shoot the sh*t while agreeing on the obvious. Wink

Kidding - I have a great time listening to you guys discuss these bad times. So, thanks.

I liked your comment about the internet re-defining the art of written communication. Yeah - interesting. Good one.

One of the fascinating aspects of Dave's serial killer research is the unique perspective it provides on the intersection of intelligence operations, underground occult activity, and the social networks of Hollywood celebrity.

In light of recent events, I again recommend McGowan's Programmed to Kill as intelligent, eye opening read.
truthseeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just read Dave's 'Programmed to Kill" a few weeks before the most recent horror. The thread on the topic got to be long, fast, reflecting the volume of research and analysis this group is capable of. Great stuff.

And a terrific interview of Dave, Fintan. I'll second Jerry's observation that listening to a couple of brainy, clued-in guys is a pretty pleasant way to spend an hour of one's attention!
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,
Hello Dave!

I have not read Dave's site in a while, not since we were back debating the Pentagon plane/no plane merry-go-round and I felt we finally determined on 3i that "who the hell knows? can't tell with those given photos!". However, Dave impressed me with the info/photo (of manufacture) that the plane wings cannot just "break off" because the entire wingspan truly one very solid unit, incl. engine, wheels, braking system attached and capable of taking all stress, and with the Passenger Tube attached on top with a few bolts and crazy glue. Laughing So in other words, the Tube would crush/pop off before the wings could.

I think one of the missing words of distinction may be "EXOTIC". I'm open to better words.

While we all think outside the box, almost by definition, and we're discussing what in the first place many earthlings STILL consider a non-conventional explanation of events (inside job, conspiracy theory), a distinction should exist between pointing out a credible and proveable anomalies and then adding a possible explanation which should meet other known or proveable criteria and data points, versus crafting wholecloth what amount to EXOTIC IDEAS, not rooted in anything, not essential, maybe not even rational.

What use is a story about EXOTIC TECHNOLOGY when there is no need for us to even specify a technology at all. The only reason might be to be so kind as to maybe suggest some plausible alternatives to jet fuel melting steel. Maybe it's something exotic, maybe it's something conventional. I don't care if they used atomic robot termites to chew down the Towers. All I care about is that while smoldering jet fuel + gravity + residual damage could have caused some kind of building collapse (my house), that combination COULD NOT have caused THAT building collapse in THAT manner that it occurred.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's end of story, especially when "space beams" and "particle weapons" adds nothing to the existing conversation except cool "Star Trek" ideas. Everyone get your Propellor hats on ... because it's more fun.

Likewise for all the theories about Israel and the Illuminati.
I know that USG/CIA has murdered civilians for political reasons, and still does.
I know that Isr/Mossad has murdered civilians for political reasons, and still does.
I know that Brit/MI5-6 has murdered civilians for political reasons, and still does.
I read that Isr/Mossad HELPED the USG and School of Americas train torturers and death squads in Latin/Central Am.

I also read more recently that Fascists in Argentina who went after the Left and made them disappear into the mountains and dropped into oceans, they particularly went after Leftist Jews. Shocked This would mean that some rightwing-fascist Israeli Jews helped murder leftwing-activist Jews, in collusion with Henry Kissinger's proxies.
(This only covers nature and character of the suspected protagonists.)

Having covered that, the LaRouche idea that Israel TRICKED Bush and the CIA is one more example of UNNECESSARY EXOTIC STORYTELLING.

As for Flight 93. We might assume there were some real hijackers on some planes, but where's the proof? The reports of dead passengers to their families? MAYBE SO. I'm not discounting that.

I guess you are saying some of the calls were legit and not computer-ized synthetic replicas? The Airphone calls? I thought that the alleged cellphone calls -- while the test flight from Canada itself did not 100% prove that cellphone calls are impossible at that altitude and speed, due to the fact that the tester chose a different plane and location, it's STILL nevertheless KNOWN that such calls ARE in fact impossible.

That leaves a question about "what about the family members?" Nobody is calling the grieving victims "liars" (except the DICKS over at Loose Change Central, and goddammit I heard them ragging on the parents), but then is it possible that the govt tricked the family by using cellphone recorded greetings (Hello, this is Brad, Please leave a message...) to create synthetic Sept 11 messages.

This also sounds overly exotic, so I don't really like it as an explanation, except I'm backed into a corner on the allegedly impossible cellphone calls and I did also see the newspaper article describing such technology being tested successfully, and tripping out some of the military brass. So ...

OH, GREAT LAID BACK SHOW. I feel not-so-alone. I don't know my neighbors either. Hey, gotta run!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: