FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Audio: 2007 - The Year We Bounce back
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: New Audio: 2007 - The Year We Bounce back Reply with quote

2007: The Year We Bounce Back

The establishment is fielding Hillary now because they
know there is a bounce back underway in the human psyche, following
the trauma of 9/11, and they hope to catch and trap that dynamic.

Plus: A breakthrough on understanding 'Global Warming and Ice Ages.
And: The Coming Global Financial Crisis and the Amero Currency
And: The Origin of the Moon and the Ascension of the Human Spirit

"The Next Level" Internet Radio Show

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070201a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070201.mp3

TOPICS:
- 2007 The Year We Bounce Back
- Hillary Campaign Tries to Deflect the Resurgence of Spirit
- 'Global Warming' and Ice Ages.
- Global Crisis and the Amero
- The Moon and the Human Spirit

Quote:
REFERNECES & LINKS

Hillary: The Big Joke 2008
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13474#13474

Exit Bush - Enter the Dragon
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13481#13481

Global Warming & Ice Ages
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13203#13203
Quote:
Global Warming & Ice Ages

by Shroom, BFN Forum Member Gary Novack http://nov55.com/

My view of global warming is shaped by the concept of ice ages. The past ten ice ages have been cycling at exactly 100 thousand year intervals, and the next one is scheduled to begin now. Now means within the next few centuries. Ice ages are always preceded by global warming, which particularly means an increase in ocean temperatures. Ocean temperatures are much more significant that air temperature. The oceans are said to have a heat capacity of 1,000 times that of the atmosphere. This means oceans greatly influence air temperature, but air does not easily influence ocean temperature.

Here's a graph of ocean temperature over the past few ice age cycles. It shows an increase in ocean temperatures of about 6C before the temperature reversal of each ice age. The present ocean temperature is only 0.2C lower than the peak at the beginning of the last ice age. The importance of this fact is that it overrides nearly every other fact about global warming.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13203#13203

Global Warming: The cause is oceans heating, not greenhouse gases
http://nov55.com/gbwm.html

The Cause of Global Warming is not Carbon Dioxide or Humans
http://nov55.com/gbwg.html

Heat in the Earth's Core
It seems likely that ice ages on earth are caused by a nuclear hot spot in
the core rotating toward the surface and heating the Pacific Ocean......
...It's quite significant that a large number of coral reefs are dying from
over-heating. Humans are not causing the oceans to over-heat; it
appears to be caused by heat from the earth's core.

http://nov55.com/heat.html

Theory on Hot Spot Rotating within the Earth
http://nov55.com/thry.html

Climate and Ice Ages
http://nov55.com/cli.html

The Sun and the Moon
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1730

TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

zak247

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good show, I loved walking in the sun, I am going on one of the music sites and copping that

As for the sun, I want you guys to check out my theory on the existential real/symbolism of the Sun, Moon, and earth

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1730

Thanks for great food for thought Mr Fintan

Outstanding, inspirational
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've known there's been a positive shift in human perception going on, for decades. And it's accelerating.

The top is aware of it, and obviously they seek to control it to their own ends, or lock it out.

I'm certain that's what Big Pharma's twenty year push to label all the transitional symptoms of culture shock as 'personality disorders'. Get everybody they can on serotonin re-uptake inhibitors. Go after the children and get them on SRI's and amphetamines.

Over 20 years ago aspartame was approved in the US for use as 'the' artificial sweetener. It's neurological effects also tend to interfere with and dull neural firing. Wireless phones, the net of microwave transmissions are even worse, as we're aware.

This is probably the worst that the culture controllers could come up with. But there's also a race by them to go all the way and get inside our heads.
But even if they succeed with that, ten, twenty years hence, it's still an open question. Can anyone ever control the 'ghost in the machine'?

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very optimistic audio I thought. Its a good one Fintan. Now if we as a people can gather ourselves up by the bootstraps and oversee change, we may find reason to be optimistic tomorrow too. It requires work.

Quote:
This is probably the worst that the culture controllers could come up with. But there's also a race by them to go all the way and get inside our heads.
But even if they succeed with that, ten, twenty years hence, it's still an open question. Can anyone ever control the 'ghost in the machine'?

What if they come up with something worse? Razz Seriously, gotta agree with you that no will be able to control our thoughts lest they zap our brains into uselessness. Then what? They lose good slaves...
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedantic interlude: It's *polonium* that's in the tobacco, Fintan, not plutonium, and it's from the rock phosphate fertilisers that're used to grow the tobacco, not from the organophosphates. (which are not fun in themselves, I know)

Cat Haiku
Robert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedantic interlude 2:It's calls and puts ,Fintan. Mr. Green

I took a PhD in options losses last year....i now know that you need a huge wad of dosh to work that game.
They're personally dangerous but not globally dangerous.

It's the Over the Counter market which is dangerous, huge derivatives between large operations,which nobody has a clue about.Vast gambles that have no accounting or legal framework.

One interesting item i saw recently is that China seems to have been buying metals as a hedge against the dollar decline.Instead of buying large hordes of gold to store,which would have upset the market,they've been emptying the warehouses of copper,nickel,zinc,aluminium and tin.
Clever.Now they're sewing up the miners.

Robert
rustyh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reward offered to dispute climate reportFrom correspondents in London

February 02, 2007 10:48am
Article from: Agence France-PresseFont size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
A RIGHT right-wing American think-tank is offering $US10,000 ($12,940) to scientists and economists to dispute a climate change report set to be released in Paris later today by the UN's top scientific panel.

The Guardian newspaper reported today that the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) sent letters to scientists in the United States, Britain and elsewhere offering the payments in exchange for articles emphasising the shortcoming of the UN's report.

AEI, which the paper said receives funding from oil giant ExxonMobil, also reportedly offered additional payments, and to reimburse travel expenses.

The UN report, due to be released today in Paris by the UN's Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC), is likely to give a bleak assessment of the damage to the future of the environment.

It is the culmination of four days of debate between more then 500 scientists at a closed-door meeting in Paris, who have been poring over the first review of the scientific evidence for global warming in six years.

AEI's letters characterise the IPCC report as "resistant to reasonable criticism and dissent and prone to summary conclusions that are poorly supported by the analytical work" and request articles that "thoughtfully explore the limitations of climate model outputs," The Guardian said.

Kenneth Green, the AEI visiting scholar who sent the letters, confirmed to The Guardian that the think-tank had approached scientists and analysts to pen essays that would be compiled into an independent review of the IPCC's report.

"Right now, the whole debate is polarised," Mr Green was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

"One group says that anyone with any doubts whatsoever are deniers and the other group is saying that anyone who wants to take action is alarmist. We don't think that approach has a lot of utility for intelligent policy."
rustyh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Planet faces 'true catastrophe'
February 02, 2007 08:00am
Article from: AAPFont size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
SEA levels will rise at double the rate forecast in a UN climate report, environmentalist Professor Tim Flannery has warned, and will mean extinction for six out of every ten species on the planet.

The respected scientist and Australian-of-the-Year said the UN's prediction of a three degree Celsius temperature rise was conservative and in fact could be double that figure resulting in "truly catastrophic" conditions for all life on earth.

The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) releases its report in Paris tonight, with its strongest warning yet that human activities are causing global warming that may bring more drought, heatwaves and rising seas.

IPCC scientists agreed it was "very likely" human activities were the main cause of warming in the past 50 years, predicting temperatures would rise by three degrees Celsius and sea levels by as much as 43cm by the turn of the century.

Professor Flannery said the UN climate report's predictions on the consequences of global warming are "middle of the road" but will still provide a useful benchmark for the world to tackle climate change.

Prof Flannery, whose recent book The Weather Makers said climate change was the most serious issue confronting humanity, said although the estimates were conservative, they would provide greater certainty about the consequences of global warming.

"It lays out a sort of middle of the road trajectory, which is alarming enough I can tell you, for this century," he told ABC Radio National.

"I don't think this idea of calling it catastrophic or anything else has anything to do with science. We need to look at the data objectively."

Temperatures could rise by much more than the IPCC's prediction of three degrees, he said. "It could be worse than this - there's a 10 per cent chance of truly catastrophic rises in temperatures, so we're looking at six degrees or so," Prof Flannery said.

"That would be a disaster for all life on earth. Three degrees will be a disaster for all life on earth.

"We will lose somewhere between two out of every 10 and six out of every 10 species living on the planet at that level of warming.

"It will set in train a series of climate consequences that will run for a thousand years."

Prof Flannery said the clearest example of the IPCC's conservatism was its prediction the Arctic ice cap could disappear in summers by 2100.

"The actual trajectory we've seen in the Arctic over the last two years, if you follow that, that implies that the Arctic ice cap will be gone in the next five to 15 years. This is an ice cap that's been around for the last three million years," he said.

"Those predictions tell you a little bit about the conservatism of the IPCC, how rapidly the science is moving and how rapidly events in the real world are moving, far in advance I think of even the most sombre warnings by scientists working in this area."

He also brushed off the IPCC's use of the words "very likely" in relation to climate change having a human footprint.

"I don't think that that's an issue for debate any more," he said.

"It's our problem, we have to do something about it. We have the tools, we're so far we're lacking the will."

The IPCC report is due to be released at 7.30pm (AEDT).

Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load of fear-mongering drivel masquerading as concerned journalism that deigns to look down it's nose at proper, good-old-fashioned feamongering.

Quote:
He also brushed off the IPCC's use of the words "very likely" in relation to climate change having a human footprint."

I don't think that that's an issue for debate any more," he said.

"It's our problem, we have to do something about it. We have the tools, we're so far we're lacking the will."

Not for much longer if you get the people whipped-up into enough gibbering & hysterical wrecks.

Hell - they'll *demand* to pay 2-5x as much for fuel, electricity etc. - I bet they'll even demand to have a multitude of new taxes levied upon them to help out. (With all funds going to the 'Environmental Legacy Fund', to buy scrubber stacks for impoverished Chinese factories etc. *tcha* - riiight.)

Cat Haiku
just0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan, packed full of juicey bits as usuall.

Nice take on the sun and moon issue too, this "big whack" theory didn't
convince me either, I was visualising something similar to what you
described, something along the lines of what you'd see when you look at
a lava lamp, spheres seperating and being formed fluidly.

I never came across this venus issue, birthing, or dividing for loves sake,
great symbolic observation that, and it fit's with a lot of archetypal
images, such as something I posted in a treeincarnation thread....

Quote:
None, breathed the light, faint & faery, of the stars, and two.

For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union.

This is the creation of the world, that the pain of division is as nothing, and the joy of dissolution all.

and i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bit of clarification on the M3 Monetary Aggregate.

The M3 is not an indicator of how many dollars are in circulation. Not exactly, at least.

M0 is an indicator of how much hard, physical currency is in circulation, plus accounts at the central bank which can be exchanged for physical currency.

M1 is M0 + the amount in demand accounts ("checking" or "current" accounts).

M2 is M1 + most savings accounts, money market accounts, and certificate of deposit accounts (CDs) of under $100,000.

M3 is M2 + all other CDs, deposits of eurodollars and repurchase agreements.

So when the Federal Reserve Cabal stopped publishing the M3 Monetary Aggregate in March of 2006, what they took away from us is the amount of money that exists in CDs, deposits of eurodollars, and repurchase agreements. Essentially--the eurodollar deposits are what is most important, and that indicates how much American money is being siphoned overseas.

Eurodollars are deposits denominated in United States dollars at banks outside the United States, and thus are not under the jurisdiction of the Federal Reserve. Consequently, such deposits are subject to much less regulation than similar deposits within the United States, allowing for higher margins.

Historically, such deposits were held mostly by European banks and financial institutions, and thus became known as "eurodollars". Such deposits are now available in many countries worldwide, but they continue to be referred to as "eurodollars" regardless of the location.

In the U.S., as of July 28, 2005, M1 was about $1.4 trillion, M2 about $6.5 trillion, and M3 about $9.7 trillion. The amount of actual physical cash M0 was $688 billion in 2004.

[info borrowed from Wikipedia]

DaftAida

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Mystery of The Moon Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan, I have my own ideas as to why 2007 is stepping up the anit which are mainly astrotheological.

As for the hypothesis that the Moon was somehow sucked out of the planet, I just don't go with this one. Given that fossills record millions, if not billions of years activity, surely there would be an almighty crater as evidence for such a monumental event? Sure, it could be argued that with geological shifts and the passage of time, such a crater could be submerged bneath the oceans; maybe/maybe not.

The Moon is indeed a mystery, not helped by falsified 'landings' and skewed data. I know it sounds a bit odd, but sometimes I get the impression that The Moon is truly a Satellite; kind of a huge mechanical monitoring station which regulates and controls biological automatic responses, moods, thoughts, emotions, etc. It has always been shrouded in mystery; romance, delusion. Also, I read years ago that the reason that the Moon and Sun APPEAR to be the same size is because they are 400 miles apart; an optical illusion.

That there are monitoring stations/high tech on the Moon is to me, a certaintly and that it has been and is being used as a station for star wars programmes is highly likely.

-----------------------------------------

Someone mentioned The UN. The UN Charter was based or rather replicated from Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto and familiarity with Stalin's activities gives a glimpse of what the true purpose of this nefarious outfit is.

The UN is the standard-bearer of the NWO, One unified Global military operation funded through Rothschild embezzlements and fraud against humanity. It infiltrates nations, disrupts, destroys and rapes communities.
It is also being funded through taxes and there are moves to impose a UN tax on everyone in the name of 'peace keeping missions' coming to a town near you soon! Full of mind-controlled robotic mercenaries, the UN is devoid of cultural or national alliances. Where our British or American troops might be quite content to brutalise Iraqi's, they may contain enough sensibility to balk at inflicting same on their countrymen. Not so with UN forces. Pure Evil.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: