FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 4: CIA Bitches Skip Town
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: 9/11 Without Tinfoil 4: CIA Bitches Skip Town Reply with quote

Quote:

The Democrats are In! - Time to Fold the 9/11 CIA Fakes.

While Junior was the Hate figure and the G8's PsyWar campaign
was in full tilt, it was wall-to-wall 9/11. Now they want to
forget about it! With Dems in the ascendancy in Congress
there might be calls to do something. Wayyy too dangerous.

That's why the CIA Bitches are packing it in and skipping town.
We examine what they were saying: it turns out to be vaporware...

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel061205a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel061205.mp3

- Catching The Morning Train:
    - Mike Ruppert - FromTheWilderness.com
    - Amanda Keller - NOT Atta's girlfriend
    - Lisa Giuliani - Wing TV
    - Victor Thorn - Wing TV
    - Barry Chamish - Israeli conspiracy theorist
    - Discrediting Themselves
    - Alex Jones - Scary Terror Attack Prediction
    - Barry Chamish - Pushing a new book about Aliens!

Quote:
References & Links

Quote:

Amanda Keller Changes Story

In 2002, Keller granted an interview with Daniel Hopsicker, a Venice self-published writer who maintains the government has covered up facts about 9/11.

In a taped interview that has circled the Internet, Keller casually discusses intimate details about her relationship with "Mohamed." She claimed it was Atta, but changed her story soon after.

"It was my bad for lying," Keller said. "I really didn't think about it until after I did it."

Keller, 24, is engaged and is studying to become a nurse. She moved to Ohio in early 2002 and said she hoped that by getting married and changing her name, she could finally leave the rumors behind.

http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=978

Quote:

Daniel Hopsicker on Wing TV

WATCH Realplayer
http://www.breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/082404.ram

Check before and after 12mins 17 seconds into video.

Quote:

MIKE RUPPERT IN CANADA
RECOVERING - LEGAL NOTICE

"I want to repeat something I have been saying in private emails over the last month. Personally, I am through forever with investigative journalism and public lecturing. I am leaving public life. It is my hope that by continuing to repeat this sincere position that many of the inexplicable difficulties which have dominated my life over the past months will ease...."

"This is not the end but a new beginning."

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/120206_mike_canada.shtml

Mike Ruppert Leaves America FOREVER!
My former Boss, Mike Ruppert, who use to run Fromthewilderness.com (FTW), has left America forever, never to return again. After the FTW offices were burglarized, and 7 of our computers were smashed to pieces, Mike felt a clear message was being sent to him.

“Next time we’re going to kill you.”
http://mkane.gnn.tv/blogs/17744/Mike_Ruppert_Leaves_America_FOREVER

THE DAY MIKE RUPPERT LEFT AMERICA
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/091806_more_news_summary.shtml

TONS OF COCAINE: CARACAS TO WASHINGTON
By Peter Dale Scott, PhD
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/092206_caracas_washington_summary.shtml

Quote:
Sibel: The Movie

http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345

Quote:
'Scooter,' Reggie & the Birds of a Feather

http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=454&highlight=#454

Quote:
Barry Chamish 9/11/2006

Soon you will hear far less of me. Writing painful truth has exiled
me from the people I care most about and my nation, Israel........

I'm used up in Israel. Nothing I could say will ever make a difference. The one real chance for victory, the tenth anniversary memorial rally for Rabin, was blown away when only 12 brave Israelis showed up to bring truth to the discussion.

http://www.rense.com/general71/chcm.htm

This author is making a daring career change. Israel can wait.... I have put four books up on lulu.com [including] Return Of The Giants. Available in two editions, with black and white illustrations or with the more expensive color illustrations. Many, many color shots of UFO evidence....

....I kept this book back because UFOs could harm my political work. I wasn't ashamed of the book, it's my research at its very best. I will never in my life research another book at this depth. But there are thin-thinkers who haven't the necessary profundity to actually investigate the subject. So they mock it out of raw ignorance. Mu political writing was controversial enough without throwing a UFO at it....

Quote:
The Great Dictator Unmasks

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9905#9905

.... The Trance is Over.

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hobo Technologies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Psychopaths or Sociopaths? Reply with quote

What do you call people who lie as a reflex, and about the most trivial matters?

"Sociopath" and "psychopath" sound too pedestrian and unremarkable for the types of people playing out this international farce before our eyes. "Orwellian" and "Machiavellian" are too played out, and "fascistic" is too general.

Wait, I know - "Scrumtralescent."

As in, "The Scrumtralescence of the New International Order is really bumming me out."

Fintan, this is an excellent report, and another strong example of how delicately the card-house of 9/11 conspiracy has been constructed. All you have to do is remove a few of the "incongruous" angles that veer "citizens" away from the orthodox story, and everything comes crashing down. Now that the "Cocaine-Sniffing, Stripper-Girlfriend-Having, Not-So-Devout-Of-A-Muslim-After-All," scenario has imploded, what will be next?

Please allow me to interject a point that may seem unrelated, but is on-topic in my own obtuse way.

In 2004, I came across the transcript of a speech Karl Rove gave in November, 2002. What struck me then was the almost involuntary predilection to lie about the little things, in order to maintain the larger construct. It's during Rove's Q&A session, and he first tells the people in attendance, who I assume are mostly adults and not brain damaged, that,
Quote:
Rove: "I have known him [Bush] for 29 years. He is one of the best-read people I have ever met."
A little lie, nothing important, nothing that would threaten our national security if it was exposed.

Rove goes on to describe,
Quote:
Rove:"The maddest I have ever seen [Bush]– I know exactly when it was the maddest I’ve ever seen him. It was February of 1995. He was getting his first briefing from the Texas Education Agency. They came in and gave him little old numbered charts – “we have 2.3 million children in the public school systems of Texas, etc. Last year on the minimum reading skills exam, 43,000 third grade students failed the minimum skills exam.” That caught jos[sic] ear: 43,000 third graders failed the minimum reading skills exam. Now this is not the acceptable, nor the maximum, reading skills exam. This is, “See Spot run.” He said, “What happened to those 43,000?” They said, “39,000 went on to the fourth grade.” He got hot. What this said to him was that we had an education system in Texas but a bunch of kids are not learning. Maybe English was not the first language in their home. Maybe they are from the wrong side of town. Maybe some kids can’t learn. But we are going to just shuffle them through the system. This was unacceptable to him. He was hot."

Remember, this is Karl Rove speaking publicly one year after 9/11, and the maddest he's seen his boss get is in response to hearing about slow-learning children. Gets me hot just thinking about it.

It's not that any of this points directly to a specific conspiracy, it's just that these personality types so obviously don't care about the people they address. It's almost as if they are really speaking in the form of an inside joke with whatever fellow elites might be watching, reading, or listening: "Watch this, I'm going to tell these people that poison is delicious, and that I mine diamonds out of my ass, because they won't even notice I'm making it up. Ha ha ha ha Ha!"

Now, again, this next passage from his Q&A is not indicative of conspiracy specifically, but a display of how interchangeable Rove's organization (New International Order) seems with the group he is frightening the crowd with:
Quote:
Rove: Let me give you just one example. We need to see the world as it is, not as we would desire it to be. We have an organization that is sophisticated, well financed and dangerous. It is not five guys in some cave someplace. Al Qaida—these people, have access to cash flow in the tens of billions of dollars. We shut down one charity in Arlington, Texas that last year shipped $13 million to Al Qaida. Do you know how many people went through those training camps in Afghanistan? One hundred thousand. Some of them, 15,000 or 20,000, went through sophisticated training in electronics, spycraft, small weapons, explosives, biological and chemical weapons.

I hope this doesn't seem terribly off-topic, and I don't mean to put too much focus on Rove. I've been doing nothing but reading for about 12-18 hours a day for the last four years, and at this point I could be a world-class manipulator of the masses, but I refuse to turn to the dark side, so I will have to be content hanging here in the peanut gallery.

Again, excellent post Fintan.

Last edited by Hobo Technologies on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigErn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Audio Fintan.

I loved the "Amanda Keller Changes Story" Having never heard the interview, but only read about it, it seemed sorta credible, in a way. Listening to the interview, it just sounded like such a bad soap opera or something. Classic, just great listening.... and your concise summing up makes it worth listening too a couple of times I think!

Cool
stallion4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, you left out the biggest 9/11 CIA bitches...

SPACE BEAMers Jim Fetzer

& Judy Wood

& NO PLANEer Morgan Reynolds

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else having trouble downloading these audio files? They keep crashing my browser window, over and over.
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Anyone else having trouble downloading these audio files? They keep crashing my browser window, over and over.

Are you 1-clicking (tends to use browser embedded widget, can affect other windows) or rightmouse and Save Target As... ? Save generally flows better. An improperly downloaded bit may be cached? Try clearing disk cache, first the 'usual way' (clear temp files from browser), if that doesn't work, close all browser windows and find the 'cache' directory, usually under 'Docs & Settings... App...', and nuke its content; using explorer's recoverable delete is okay.

Just a mystery image to freak everyone out trying to figure out what it is.
Like obeylittle's puzzle

Excellent one Fintan. Amanda's not my type (I prefer ladies who say "spend money out wazoo") But on target with the coy librarian sentiment... her abortive 'Abbot and Costello' reference -- sounded to me like a mexed mitaphor with Fat Albert. Scripted by talking points only, off the cuff, some erosion of the mental pathways in her past. In Fat Albert I always liked the novicane-mouth 'Ubbi Dubbi' character.

Siebel Edmonds does not strike me as being completely comfortable with her role. I feel the dark mysterious pouty look -- while it's an invention of top notch fashion photography (and very skillful picks) but there's something below the surface that is not content, uncertain. It's all in the face, not the voice; she's kept to the script and the sentiment behind her voice (even those repeated abiguities: rhythm, rhythm, rhythm) is extremely well controlled. A career thing probably, she's listened to a lot of voices, technique, orators. She's an aural person, not 100% comfortable in the limelight.

Regarding Mike Ruppert, it is atypical but not unheard of to prepay a domain for 10 years. 10 being the usual registrar limit, (just guessing) it might have a ten-year span been prepaid in 2000.

Domain Name: COPVCIA.COM
Created on: 27-Mar-98
Expires on: 26-Mar-10

Compare with these fly-by-nights,

Domain Name: WINGTV.COM
Creation Date: 13-Jan-2006
Expiration Date: 13-Jan-2008

Domain Name: BREAKFORNEWS.COM (thru TUCOWS, yeah! Fintan you bovine Beowulf)
Creation Date: 10-Mar-2004
Expiration Date: 10-Mar-2007

Domain Name: MICROSOFT.COM
Creation Date: 01-May-1991
Expiration Date: 02-May-2014 (Release year for Longhorn Beta)

The medical symptoms (no I'm not a doc) Ruppert pretty well spells out have been associated with chronic mercury poisoning: "...sudden drops in blood pressure, blood sugar crashes, dizziness, weakness, paresthesis of lips and fingers, small kidney stones, heavy calcification of the urinary tract and prostate, cloudy urine and chronic fatigue. There have been four seizure-like violent tremors."

Remember, sometimes they do eat their own children.

___
Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil.
They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?

~Sister Miriam Godwinson, "But for the Grace of God" (Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri)
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Rupert hasn't simply skipped town, sounds like he absconded.

Quote:
Sadly, in my present condition and position I may not be able to have much impact on that. FTW is closing its doors with many angry people who have not received their orders and vendors who never got paid for what they shipped us. I did everything I could possibly think of to prevent that, including considering returning to the States with all the risks and personal anguish that would entail.

We have jointly decided that the FTW store cease all sales of subscriptions and product immediately, remaining available only for badly needed donations. Those will be used to ship remaining back orders, pay staff save the web site and transfer my personal library to an as yet undetermined safe location – in that order. ~ Mike Ruppert

Does anybody hear, "C'YA, SUCKERS!" ?

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The medical symptoms (no I'm not a doc) Ruppert pretty well spells out have been associated with chronic mercury poisoning: "...sudden drops in blood pressure, blood sugar crashes, dizziness, weakness, paresthesis of lips and fingers, small kidney stones, heavy calcification of the urinary tract and prostate, cloudy urine and chronic fatigue. There have been four seizure-like violent tremors."

Then again.... if you want someone to draw that conclusion, don't you cut and paste the mercury symptoms and wait for the first 'net sleuth to exclaim, "Oh my God, Mike, you've got mercury poisoning!!"

Let's all play along: right now, I'm suffering from flushing, blushing, running of the mouth, high stool, seat cramps, delayed borgarigmus and shortness of pants.

That's right: Farmer's Lung, formerly known as Strassman's Syndrome. Usually confined to barns and sponge warehouses, it is attributable to a hybrid fungus that lodges in the massive air conditioning systems used to heat big buildings like your Daddy works in.

(props to Firesign Theatre.)

Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Let's all play along: right now, I'm suffering from flushing, blushing, running of the mouth, high stool, seat cramps, delayed borgarigmus and shortness of pants.

That's right: Farmer's Lung, formerly known as Strassman's Syndrome. Usually confined to barns and sponge warehouses, it is attributable to a hybrid fungus that lodges in the massive air conditioning systems used to heat big buildings like your Daddy works in.

(props to Firesign Theatre.)

Props to you for propping Firesign! Nostradamus hippopotamus. Firesign saw everything coming clearly years ago you know, from chipped passports to e.coli enriched 'healthy foods' (spinach traffic light: GREEN. Consumption resumes) -- we were just too damned busy laughing to pay attention. Bozos has come and gone (several times)... nearest I can figure the scenario described in The Pink Hotel Burns Down has not occurred yet, be ever vigilant.

Sure, I don't like to get up. Hate to go to the store. Zoomed in to fuzzy photos for awhile ("My God, it appears the twin towers were impacted by MPEG quantization error and CCD adaptation delay!.") -- but as always the real battle on Internet is, is this for real? Psyop has made what might be solved with a phone call or trip to the library or Ask The Expert into a real nuisance. Day after day. We're covering more distance from the chair though, mine's got several trillion miles on it.

I still have a slightly different center on my take du Jour of Ruppert than say, those CIA party clowns who show up at Truth conventions and go, "No planes, in-your-face. Nyaah! Open your mouth, let me rest this DVD on your tongue!"... merry pranksters indeed.

Ruppert has been spoon fed, he's been in the cabin for years, sure, that PROMIS evil artificial menace BS a shady mixture of real seed event (yes there was a Trojan implanted in it, once), phantasm and hokey poo they're out to get yoo -- but that is precisely the kind of meal you'd serve someone who is not quite computer (science) literate. He might be an asshole and a liar, don't know the man, but I do have some room in my youthful Walden view for assholes of conviction, and multi-layered scenarios. As we've established, the best ones are given a combination of nutritive and non-nutrive supplement. And if they are free-range fed, they might even go out and find some berries, which the handlers tolerate, especially if a shutdown means a breaking-cover scenario or real life agression. With someone like Ruppert, with his no-monkey-biz personality (that part rings true) the effectiveness of being free-range would be great -- I think Norm Chomsky is 'free range' and look at his military worth -- but free-range folk can be difficult to shut down without complications.

I believe William Cooper was brought down by his own (paranoid) hand in pure happenstance. Being paranoid and reclusive for years takes its toll, and he was fruitier than some. I even had a copy of Pale Horse on my shelf once, when I had a shelf. I side with the poor deputy in the heat of dire moment, that (easy, difficult) decision. No firm conviction equating Ruppert with this or any other scenario yet. But I sense the need for one.

I'll sit and watch the world unfold, personnel changes at WingTV, see the nice war machine obliterate the landscape, but when a human being indicates to me directly the possibility he has been deliberately poisoned, I will jump. And jump again. Every time. Because I do not wish to desensitize my human empathy without a damned good reason. If I go to war I'll snuff it completely, be the embodiment of cold peril and maelstrom. But the heart-light is on right now. [Neil Diamond, not E.T.]

Poisoning is the rage these days, it is not? These tactics are last resort of the cloddest stupids, the ultimate expression of doing unto others that which one could never tolerate. The very thought of such tactics approaching our own neighborhood should be enough to make us jump out of our chairs and grab something lethal.

I'm still sitting down though -- your points are very well taken, your clear distraction warning accepted. And yet I will attempt to establish by what means are at my disposal the truthfulness of Ruppert's medical claims, whether there is a rational natural health explanation for his symptoms. No matter whose payroll he has been on, hurt is hurt and murder is murder.

Because the implications are way too enourmous to ignore. Always remember: you're still alive! ;-)

___
Once to every man and nation, comes the moment to decide, In the strife of truth with falsehood, for the good or evil side; Some great cause, some great decision, offering each the bloom or blight, And the choice goes by forever, ’twixt that darkness and that light.
~James R. Lowell
atm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you may have noticed my partial opting out of the 3i arena.

Fintan gave my reason most succinctly. To paraphrase, I simply got fed up with going around in ever decreasing evidentiary circles.

Repetition, repetition, repetition, ad nauseum.

Planes. No planes. Military planes. Holographic planes. Maybe one plane. Maybe two planes, maybe it's a bird, maybe it's a pod, maybe it's an iPOD. Yes. No. Maybe so.

We know that 9/11 happened.

We know why it happened.

We are pretty sure who made it happen.

We are definately sure that the so-called 'truth' movement is nothing of the sort.

HOW did it happen? That's where we've all been misled for all these years by all these 'bitches'.

To those participating in 3i, please beware of potential obfuscation that may be appearing / begin to appear there: The devil really is in the detail.

We're in grave danger of not seeing the wood for the trees. Again.

Let's not repeat the deliberate mistakes / errors / omissions / misinformation / disinformation of the Fakes.

There are posters in 3i, polluting 3i. I've noticed them. So have some of the quicker-witted amongst us: stallion4 knows who I'm talking about, as do Fintan and Kathy, no doubt.

Beware my pedigree chums. There are still trolls out there. Don't feed them.

Stay focused: Leave your emotional baggage at reception.

Have a nice day.

atm Exclamation

Last edited by atm on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ATM: To those participating in 3i, please beware of potential obfuscation that may be appearing / begin to appear there: The devil really is in the detail.

We're in grave danger of not seeing the wood for the trees. Again.

A salutory warning to the unwary.

Quote:
ATM: Stay focused: Leave your emotional baggage at reception.

Another word to the wise.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, what a FUCKING PSYOP. (And concur with ATM)

I just forced myself to sit thru WingTV and Hopsicker. Daniel Hopsicker LOSES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want to talk about MY STORY, then WE GOT NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

What a fake argument, Hopsicker going all SUPER-BELLIGERENT over nothing! Nobody gets that belligerent on an invite, over some questions. Total self-immolation.

SO, to round out the fakeness, Thorn and Guiliani keep throwing non-sequitors about "no plane" like a pair of pit-bulls, AS IF, the stupid debate hinges on that point anyhow. (Oh, and a secret squirrel told Hop that it was not Hanjour but a Saudi pilot who flew into the Pgon.)

What a meltdown!

I never saw WING before. It was nauseating ... and yet humorous at the same time. If I had a kernel of doubt about Hopsicker being totally fake, it just got crushed. Although I guess I must say that attempting to decode and distill Hop on the 3i forum with everyone, I pretty much had come to that conclusion. This interview is the cement.

I think the only part of the story that might be valuable is that there were local newspaper articles about the Wally Hilliard cocaine bust, and assuming he did not go to jail, and since Hilliard did appear in that PR photo (unretouched?) with Jeb Bush, and since Hilliard's business did I think get endorsed by Katherine Harris and the State (all public information), then setting aside Hop's wingnut story it would still seem to be a CIA prop airline.

And apparently maybe I assume the men did attend at that school, for some reason or another. At least that's what the FBI said, and they did bandy that manager Dekkers around on CNN. But that whole thing could have been staged by FBI too. The drama. The exoneration.

But that's about it. So assuming that part of the story was not fictional -- which has absolutely nothing to do with Hopsicker -- but which the MSM also failed to report -- then that's about the only genuine lead.

Oh yeah there was those interviews with live witnesses at the flight school. Who knows about them if you can't trust anything else?!

As Phil Jayhan might say, I'm now officially A FOLLOWER OF FINTAN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: