FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Russian General Exposing 9/11 is a KGB Fake!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Russian General Exposing 9/11 is a KGB Fake! Reply with quote

It reads like a 9/11 conspiracy-theorist's wet dream.

A recent article is now getting some traffic on the CIA Fakes websites:

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=201
http://www.voltairenet.org/article133909.html
http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m19852&l=i&size=1&hd=0
http://rense.com/general69/ism.htm

In it, the former Chief of Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, Leonid Ivashov recounts how 9/11 was an inside job by forces of international capitalists; and explains that Osama bin Laden and "Al Qaeda" cannot be behind the September 11 attacks.

The same General goes on to reveal that 9/11 is part of an an evil plot to to install a unipolar world government and quench freedom around the world.

Hurrah! Another fearless defender of freedom rushing to our aid --to assist other luminaries of truth-telling like former British Cabinet Minister, Michael Meacher and German ex-intelligence panel member Andreas von Bülow. It all sounds great.

Unless you get to wondering exactly how come a former top Russian General is suddenly one of the good guys.

Expecially when you recall the Beslan school massacre Psyop and realize that this General must be on cheek-kissing terms with Vladimir Putin --who has used exactly the same kind of Fake Terrorism to further his own domestic and regional agenda. It don't add up.

And you figure that cabinet level people like Meacher and von Bulow don't usually turn on their benefactors.

And then you read on through Ishakov's breathtaking revelations about 9/11 et. al. and get to the part where he advises us how best to defeat this kind of covert State Terror:

Quote:
In order to fight in an efficient way against international terrorism it is necessary to take the following steps:

--To associate (under the United Nations) the scientific elites in the design and promotion of the philosophical concepts of the Human Being of the 21st Century.

--To organize the interaction of all religious denominations in the world, on behalf of the stability of humanity's development, security and mutual support.

http://freethoughtmanifesto.blogspot.com/2006/11/international-terrorism-does-not-exist.html

Ahhhh! So only the U.N. can save us eh? With the religious leaders such as the dubious Reverend Moon and the rather murky German Pope Ratzinger urging us all to willingly embrace the global hegemony of the U.N. prototypical World Government.

Beautiful. Eh? Say no to a "unipolar" global dictatorship by rushing willingly into the arms of a "multipolar" global dictatorship.

The good general's solution to the assault on free peoples everywhere.... is to enslave them under the auspices of a United Nations controlled behind the scenes by exactly the same forces staging the War On Terror gambit.

I repeat, controlled behind the scenes by exactly the same forces.

You are witnessing a 'GoodCop - Bad Cop' routine of global proportions. A vast geopolitical maneuver of devious intent and execution.

And who is lined up with General Ivashov in this subtle manipulation? Let's take a look at his fellow speakers and panelists at the Axis for Peace Conference in November, 2005. ( http://www.axisforpeace.net/rubrique27.html )

It's a Who's Who of CIA Fakes --many of whom have appeared on the Alex Jones Show:

-- Andreas von Bülow, a member of the German Parliamentary secret services control committee, who in 2002 blamed 9/11 on US secret services.

-- Phil Berg, former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania and lawyer for the families of victims of 9/11 attacks.

-- Thierry Meyssan, national secretary of the French center-left political party PRG, and president of Voltaire Network.

-- Craig Murray, the dismissed UK embassador to Uzbekistan.

-- Webster Tarpley, author of the un-authorized Bush biography.

-- David Shayler, former UK counterespionage agent 'hounded' by British authorities for having breached the Official Secrets Act.

-- Christopher Bollyn of American Free Press.

Ivashov with Webster Tarpley at the Axis for Peace Conference, Brussels in Nov 2005.

Ivashov with Christopher Bollyn at the Axis for Peace Conference, Brussels in Nov 2005.

That last photo says it all. Fearless independent reporter(allegedly) posing with the former head of the Russian Armed forces eh? Do they make a pretty pair?

No. They make a pretty unlikely pair. The day a former head of the Russian Armed Forces is on the side of freedom is the day I'll bet you can see flying pigs soaring overhead in flocks.

By the way, in a previous treatise on these matters Ivashov quoted John Kaminski! I'm flabbergasted. In fact I fell around laughing when I came across that nugget. ( http://oag.ru/views/ivashov_who.html )

When I released the CIA Internet Fakes article on 4th August, 2005, I never thought that I would so soon have such conclusive confirmation of the thrust of my assertions. ( http://www.breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm )

But you would have to be simple-minded in the extreme not to figure this out now --with the arrival of the heavyweight General Ivashov on the scene. And when you look at the company he is keeping, he sort of completes the ghastly picture doesn't he?

When I used the term 'CIA Fakes' for this bunch I was using a shorthand for a less cumbersome description. The full crew includes the CIA, NSA, MI5 MI6, French and German intelligence and the KGB. Along with their "outreach" mechanisms entrenched in the US Republican and Democratic parties activist base and the alternative media. But maybe I shoud now start using the term CIA/KGB Fakes. It fits.

Anyhow, back to business. The likely date for the final push for U.N. Global Government? Around 2008 -just about when Hillary is heading for president of the USA. And wouldn't it be rather cosy if Bill Clinton was heading up the U.N. at the same time.

I mean, why not keep it in the family? Eh? And the family includes the Bush Boys, the Blair/QE2/Royal Dutch axis, the EU/NATO Crew, Vladimir Putin and assorted hangers on.

By the way, when I use the term "the family" I really should use it like this: "The Family." I hope you get my meaning.

The good news is that you can now see clearly what is going on.

The bad news, I'm afraid it seems to me, is that the pathway to 'Global Peace' may have to be greased with a few more "natural" disasters and another well-timed "terrorist attack" on the U.S. I will analyse further and firm up the details.

Possibly also an equivalent European terror attack if those pesky French and Danes and Germans contine to reject the EU Superstate. The stubborn Europeans are not getting with the plot, you see.

Plot, being the operative word.

But maybe you figure that possibly the Global U.N. Government would be an acceptable alternative to the unrestrained slaughter being unleashed by the Fascist right-wing Republican Bush and his allies.

Really? Do you think there is any likelyhood of a benevolent outcome by going along with the plans of a group of ruthless bastards who have been prepared to repeatedly use mass murder to achieve their goals?

In truth, this is the same Fascism wearing two hats, or rather, with two velvet gloves over two iron fists. Don't delude yourself.

Think about how this means that Hillary and George W. are on the same team and get a handle on what you are dealing with.

Scroll back up and look at the eyes of Ivashov. Get a handle on what you are dealing with.

Think of what happened in New Orleans and get a handle on what you are dealing with.

Recall the people leaping out of the World Trade Center Towers and get a handle on what you are dealing with.

Remember the chemically-burned corpses of children lying in the streets of Fallujah and get a handle on what you are dealing with.

If you think that this is going to be for the benefit of the mass of humanity, then I advise you to look up in the sky overhead right now.

You may be able to spot another flock of pigs.

Fintan Dunne, Editor http://BreakForNews.com 23rd January, 2006

Our BreakForNews Audio Discussing Ivashov:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews060124a.mp3

See Also: George Galloway: The NWO's Performing Clown
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16&sid=64a16912e25434c93e5ce19e03a793c8

"International terrorism does not exist"

By General Leonid Ivashov

Quote:

General Leonid Ivashov was the Chief of Staff of the Russian armed forces when the September 11, 2001, attacks took place. This military man, who lived the events from the inside, offers an analysis which is very different to that of his American colleagues. As he did during the Axis for Peace 2005 conference, he now explains that international terrorism does not exist and that the September 11 attacks were the result of a set-up. What we are seeing is a manipulation by the big powers; this terrorism would not exist without them. He affirms that, instead of faking a "world war on terror", the best way to reduce that kind of attacks is through respect for international law and peaceful cooperation among countries and their citizens.

As the current international situation shows, terrorism emerges where contradiction aggravate, where there is a change of social relations or a change of regime, where there is political, economic or social instability, where there is moral decadence, where cynicism and nihilism triumph, where vice is legalized and where crime spreads.

It is globalization what creates the conditions for the emergence of these extremely dangerous phenomena. It is in this context that the new world geo-strategic map is being designed, that the resources of the planet are being re-distributed, that borders are disappearing, that international law is being torn into pieces, that cultural identities are being erased, that spiritual life becomes impoverished...

The analysis of the essence of the globalization process, the military and political doctrines of the United States and other countries, shows that terrorism contributes to world dominance and the submissiveness of states to a global oligarchy. This means that terrorism is not something independent of world politics but simply an instrument, a means to install a unipolar world with a sole world headquarters, a pretext to erase national borders and to establish the rule of a new world elite. It is precisely this elite that constitutes the key element of world terrorism, its ideologist and its "godfather". The main target of the world elite is the historical, cultural, traditional and natural reality; the existing system of relations among states; the world national and state order of human civilization and national identity.

Today's international terrorism is a phenomenon that combines the use of terror by state and non-state political structures as a means to attain their political objectives through people's intimidation, psychological and social destabilization, the elimination of resistance from power organizations and the creation of appropriate conditions for the manipulation of the countries' policies and the behavior of people.

Terrorism is the weapon used in a new type of war. At the same time, international terrorism, in complicity with the media, becomes the manager of global processes. It is precisely the symbiosis between media and terror, which allows modifying international politics and the exiting reality.

In this context, if we analyze what happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States, we can arrive at the following conclusions:

1. The organizers of those attacks were the political and business circles interested in destabilizing the world order and who had the means necessary to finance the operation. The political conception of this action matured there where tensions emerged in the administration of financial and other types of resources. We have to look for the reasons of the attacks in the coincidence of interests of the big capital at global and transnational levels, in the circles that were not satisfied with the rhythm of the globalization process or its direction.

Unlike traditional wars, whose conception is determined by generals and politicians, the oligarchs and politicians submitted to the former were the ones who did it this time.

2. Only secret services and their current chiefs - or those retired but still having influence inside the state organizations - have the ability to plan, organize and conduct an operation of such magnitude. Generally, secret services create, finance and control extremist organizations. Without the support of secret services, these organizations cannot exist - let alone carry out operations of such magnitude inside countries so well protected. Planning and carrying out an operation on this scale is extremely complex.

3. Osama bin Laden and "Al Qaeda" cannot be the organizers or the performers of the September 11 attacks. They do not have the necessary organization, resources or leaders. Thus, a team of professionals had to be created and the Arab kamikazes are just extras to mask the operation. The September 11 operation modified the course of events in the world in the direction chosen by transnational mafias and international oligarchs; that is, those who hope to control the planet's natural resources, the world information network and the financial flows. This operation also favored the US economic and political elite that also seek world dominance.

The use of the term "international terrorism" has the following goals:

Hiding the real objectives of the forces deployed all over the world in the struggle for dominance and control;

Turning the people's demands to a struggle of undefined goals against an invisible enemy; Destroying basic international norms and changing concepts such as: aggression, state terror, dictatorship or movement of national liberation;

Depriving peoples of their legitimate right to fight against aggressions and to reject the work of foreign intelligence services;

Establishing the principle of renunciation to national interests, transforming objectives in the military field by giving priority to the war on terror, violating the logic of military alliances to the detriment of a joint defense and to favor the anti-terrorist coalition;

Solving economic problems through a tough military rule using the war on terror as a pretext.

In order to fight in an efficient way against international terrorism it is necessary to take the following steps:

To confirm before the UN General Assembly the principles of the UN Charter and international law as principles that all states are obliged to respect;

Last edited by Fintan on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Hmmm. Game On. Reply with quote

Boy, it certainly is playing out just like you said it would. And so soon too ... Darn. Things were just starting to get fun again.

Well Fintan, because you steer clear of fear mongering, when your tone becomes this serious it's a bit chilling.

I can only hope that things seem to be moving so fast, because the veil was rapidly being shredded by the true independent voices like BFN - hopefully "The Family" will have to quickly re-draft the script, improvise (we already know they kind of suck at that) and botch the whole thing.

It does seem like it's game on again, though, so thanks Fintan once again for the straight sh*t.

Ok, folks, much as our friends and family are already sick of our noise, it's time to start gently waking them again - the realization of what is happening has GOT to start spreading faster than bird flu.

Oh yeah, and subscribe. -It's so worth it, and hey, we really do need Fintan to be spending his time figuring out how to help us save our own asses.

*edit*
P.S. Yeah, that dude looks like one ruthless motherf**ker.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Jerry, it's true that we are shedding light on these machinations, but we are not affecting the gameplan, not speeding it up or slowing it down in any way. I don't mind admitting that. They know it, I know it. They outspend and outmarket us by a factor of 500 to 1.

We are not an operational problem for them. Most people don't even know that 9/11 was an inside job. Many who do know don't really care. Not really. Not enough to try make a difference.

Of those that do care, most of these are firmly deluded by the CIA Fakes and the vast majority think that Bush and crew are the extent of the problem. Which suits these boys just fine. That's their gameplan: Blame it on Bush.

We have a few things going for us. First: fortune, it is said, favors the brave. Luck itself is on our side. Somewhere out there, is an event like the one where you catch your foot accidentally on a tiny projecting piece of pavement. Then.... Whammo - down you come.

I hope that gives them sleepless nights.

Second, their sloppiness is showing. They had the element of surprise on their side with 9/11 ---and a lot of money was spent on preparing it. But 7/7 was a mess. A lot of people in the UK figured that one out. It's a problem.

Third, they reign supreme in Tubeland, but the Tubelanders are dying off and most of 'em are over 50. The Net is the future, it's young and it's a whole different ballgame. The cycle time is real short -one wrong move and they're f**ked.

Last, and probably most impotant is the underlying subterranean psychosocial process of awakening triggered by the 9/11 event itself. That's a spiritual dimension to all this that they don't understand. Because these people are spiritually dead.

Ain't no fat lady come out to sing yet. Not by a long shot.
Buck7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: KGB fakes Reply with quote

Might I add that in the picture of Gen. Ivashov and Christopher Bollyn, both men are wearing U.N. blue. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Buck7
pauper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue is in these days. Tres chique.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Our BreakForNews Audio Discussing Ivashov:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews060124a.mp3

Excellent show, Fintan. From the performing fleas to the dancing clowns. The last ten minutes or so, especially useful for informing / updating friends who don't have the concentration power for all the details, but are able to see the bigger picture if somebody is able to provide a coherent overview of 'the plot'.

My friends are beginning to run when they see me and my iPod zeroing in. Smile

Anyway, I think the 'overviews' are always good, even though they may seem repetitious and boring for those who 'get it already', it's such a gigantic re-thinking of the social structure, it takes a lot of time and repetition for the bigger picture to begin to materialize.

I thought 'Shock and Awe' was a great overall picture - but it's still a bit hard to grasp for those with a serious case of socialization.

I guess the point, as always, is that you've really got to want to know what the hell is going on ... yeah, more than anything.

Well, from those of us that do, thanks for another informative show.

Quote:
General Leonid Ivashov was the Chief of Staff of the Russian armed forces when the September 11, 2001, attacks took place.

How stupid do these people think we are? Laughing boy Leo was running the frickin Russian army! It took him 5 years to figger it might not actually be Al Kayduh!

General Leonid "Shemp" Ivashov - here's yer cartoon whistle, buddy, start blowin!

The whole thing gets more transparent the harder you look.

Last edited by Jerry Fletcher on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Prison Planet - Russian General Exposing 9/11 is a fake! Reply with quote

Prison Planet sez - Russian General Exposing 9/11 is a fake!

Or, at least someone who we should now remain 'skeptical' of, according to Paul Joseph Watson in a pretty limp wristed attempt to not look like a total shemp.

Interesting that Watson develops his 'healthy skepticism' two days after Fintan peggs the General as a fraud.

... and doesn't even say thanks!

Quote:
On the face of it this is another highly credible whistleblower and one who would be in a position to know exactly what he’s talking about.

Quote:
Then the General states his desire to, "associate (under the United Nations) the scientific elites in the design and promotion of the philosophical concepts of the Human Being of the 21st Century."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/250106generalscomments.htm
whoisit1998

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the CIA Fakes report discredits the hologram theory, but if you look at that video of the plane going into the building, the one available from cloakanddagger, it sure seems plausible, besides I'm sure they've had the technology for ages... then again the easiest thing to do with the planes is just to use them anyway.. Though wasnt it you Fintanne that first theorised the scalar weaponry to bring down the towers?

confused by the CIA fakes..
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

but if you look at that video of the plane going into the building, the one available from cloakanddagger, it sure seems plausible,

Hi whoisit! Welcome.

yeah... cloakanddagger ... hmmm. I can be a viciously sarcastic bastard, and those two words get me going, but I've probably made enough enemies on this board already, so I'm going to simply provide a link. I think it will explain why I no longer have time to waste on this site:

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/BACKUP%20PAGES/watch_bush_on_the_spot.htm

You know what? Lame movies make me nervous too.

It seems as if this site has changed 'hands' or something, but now it all seems to be about Lenny Bloom. Take a look at the 'bio' of Lenny Bloom. Sounds more like Barry Seal, but either way, it's another MIC insider turned 'truth' activist. What a coincidence...

Quote:

Lenny Bloom
Lenny with AC-5 Ontario Provincial Police Air Force at Downsview Air Force Base in Toronto, Canada.1973.

Media Journalist and Commercial Pilot

Lenny Bloom learned to fly at a very early age. As a teenager, he worked as a pilot for many police and military organizations that were involved in policing in Canada and the United States.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/about/lenny.asp

He's also got a strangely dark complexion...

Yes, whoisit, I too am confused by the scalar inferences. I've had that bee in my bonnet for a while now, but nobody seems to want to talk. Mysterious indeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: