FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Chavez & Ahmadinejad Slam the New World Order
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Chavez & Ahmadinejad Slam the New World Order Reply with quote

Iran President Lashes NWO

You can't but remark on the performance of Iranian President Ahmadinejad.
This performing stunt-flea says all the things you'd love too hear said about
the New World Order. But, of course he's a Fake.

Sort of reminds me of somebody else...... Wink

Quote:
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addressing
the 61st Session of the UN General Assembly

Iran President Upbraids US and alleged Security Council a Tool for Coercion

Asian Tribune - Fri, 2006-09-22

New York, 22 September, (Asiantribune.com): President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday addressed the 61st annual session of the UN General Assembly in New York. In his speech, he criticized the new world order that has emerged in contemporary times as shown in global interactions where "certain powers equate themselves with the international community and whose decisions are to be controlling over those of 180 others.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took aim at US policies in Iraq and Lebanon, and accused Washington of abusing its power in the UN Security Council to punish others while protecting its own interests and allies.

Ahmadinejad insisted that his nation’s nuclear activities are "transparent, peaceful and under the watchful eye" of inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency, the UN nuclear watchdog, AP reported.

He also reiterated his nation’s commitment to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

But even though the two leaders US and Iran were addressing the same forum, they skipped each other’s speeches and managed to avoid direct contact during the ministerial level meeting.

Ahmadinejad also accused the United States and Britain of using their veto power on the Security Council to further their own interests and said it had become an "instrument of threat and coercion".

"If they have differences with a nation or state, they drag it to the Security Council," and assign themselves the roles of "prosecutor, judge and executioner," Ahmadinejad said. "Is this a just order?"

Ahmadinejad also criticized the Security Council for failing to call for an immediate ceasefire after the war broke out between Israel and the Islamic resistance group Hezbollah in Lebanon. A truce was only reached on Aug. 14 to end the 34-day conflict.

Following are extracts from Ahmadinejad's
speech at the General Assembly:

"Occupation of countries, including Iraq, has continued for the last three years. Not a day goes by without hundreds of people getting killed in cold blood. The occupiers are incapable of establishing security in Iraq. Despite the establishment of the lawful Government and National Assembly of Iraq, there are covert and overt efforts to heighten insecurity, magnify and aggravate differences within Iraqi society, and instigate civil strife.

"There is no indication that the occupiers have the necessary political will to eliminate the sources of instability. Numerous terrorists were apprehended by the Government of Iraq only to be let loose under various pretexts by the occupiers.

"It seems that intensification of hostilities and terrorism serves as a pretext for the continued presence of foreign forces in Iraq.

"For thirty-three long days, the Lebanese lived under the barrage of fire and bombs and close to 1.5 million of them were displaced.

Meanwhile, some members of the Security Council practically chose a path that provided ample opportunity for the aggressor to achieve its objectives militarily. We witnessed the Security Council of the United Nations practically incapacitated by certain powers to even call for a ceasefire. The Security Council sat idly by for so many days witnessing the cruel scenes of atrocities against the Lebanese while tragedies such as Qana were persistently repeated. Why? "In all these cases, the answer is self-evident. When the power behind the hostilities is itself a permanent member of the Security Council, how then can this Council fulfill its responsibilities? "

"The prevailing order of contemporary global interactions is such that certain powers equate themselves with the international community, and consider their decisions superseding that of over 180 countries. They consider themselves the masters and rulers of the entire world and other nations as only second class in the world order.

"The question needs to be asked: if the governments of the United States or the United Kingdom, who are permanent members of the Security Council, commit aggression, occupation and violation of international law, which of the organs of the UN can take them to account? Can a Council in which they are privileged members address their violations? Has this ever happened? In fact, we have repeatedly seen the reverse. If they have differences with a nation or state, they drag it to the Security Council and as claimants; arrogate to themselves simultaneously the roles of prosecutor, judge and executioner. Is this a just order? Can there be a more vivid case of discrimination and more clear evidence of injustice?

"Today, serious reform in the structure and working methods of the Security Council is, more than ever before, necessary. Justice and democracy dictate that the role of the General Assembly, as the highest organ of the United Nations, must be respected. The General Assembly can then, through appropriate mechanisms, take on the task of reforming the Organization and particularly rescue the Security Council from its current state. In the interim, the Non-Aligned Movement, the Organization of the Islamic Conference and the African continent should each have a representative as a permanent member of the Security Council, with veto privilege. The resulting balance would hopefully prevent further trampling of the rights of nations.

http://www.asiantribune.com/index.php?q=node/2094

Of course we outed this guy a long time ago....

Quote:

Iran's President Nobody
-The Man Who Burned Carter

by Fintan Dunne, Editor BreakForNews.com
12th August 2005 13:20ET

Every now and then, along comes a new political leader, and you learn a
great deal about the hidden political world -from figuring out why he/she
rose to power.

The Iranian revolution has been run by western power-brokers from the
start. The recent Iranian custodianship of most of Iraq is just a franchise
opportunity bestowed upon them by their elite G8 handlers.

And so, another holder of Reagan's legacy rules the U.S. --poised to
benefit from a new theatrical production launched with the elevation of
Ahmadinejad. A staged drama which is already painting him as President
Somebody Awful. President New Islamic Ogre......

http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/irans-president-nobody-man-who-burned.html

Last edited by Fintan on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
devabarry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: head games Reply with quote

Donde esta la cabeza de Senor Chavez? Es el último pseudo-revolucionario bufón, no? Laughing
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: pseudo-revolutionary buffoon Reply with quote

Quote:
devabarry: Donde esta la cabeza de Senor Chavez? Es el último pseudo-revolucionario bufón, no?

LOL....
The latest pseudo-revolutionary buffoon... indeed! Wink

I will post more information on this issue soon....

obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: head games Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:
Donde esta la cabeza de Senor Chavez? Es el último pseudo-revolucionario bufón, no? Laughing

Fintan wrote:
LOL....
The latest pseudo-revolutionary buffoon... indeed! Wink

I will post more information on this issue soon....

LMAO! You've both beaten me to it! Makes me wonder what will happen when the millions of people being led by the ass(et) realize they've been had. I'll withhold further comment for now while offering this ranting self-indictment:

Transcript of Chavez's U.N. speech - 9/20/2006

LOL, and this:
U.N. Speech Gives Boost to Chomsky Book
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I LIKED the Chavez coup movie, Revolucion.
http://www.Takeoverworld.info/vid/Revolucion_157.wmv

(Then again, I sorta liked Martial Law too.)

I was talking with a Saudi the other night, engineering student. He had some interesting insights into the Arab world. He WANTS (for now) US hegemony, because the US has prevented them from developing a military (for Israel's sake) so he's afraid in a power vacuum another Arab state or Russia or China would just take their stuff. Defenseless without America.

Yet the FBI has interviewed this guy several times ... about his activities and thoughts.

Temporarily setting aside the realization that our own leaders think we're dogmeat and cannon fodder, and Tower fodder, I also realize that other countries certainly have their own Bush-like ruthless leaders. I'm not against America having a strong enough military (though not an INSANE military), but not an imperialist Wall Street whore military.

Anyhow, he's of the impression that even if the US is using Iran, the relationship is paper thin ... in other words, interests, not allies.

Thing is, Jones sounds like a nutcase. Amadinejad sounds reasonable, intelligent, compared to Bush's blustering and threats or Jones' fearmongering. Even his Holocaust questions were stated as an intellectual inquiry. He doesn't sound like a DICK to me.

The one thing that led me to think WTF about Chavez was him hosting Jimmy Walter. That can't be right! Birds of a feather ...?

I hope Fintan's right. The Iranians, from what I hear, are tough people, and relatively fearless soldiers. Human wave. More to the point, I'm SICK to death of these murder rampages. And the NYT has articles about Jews who want to move back there, and Iranian students (including girls) who get secret clandestine tattoos.

(One thing I have to credit Alex Jones with was his comparison of the neocons to Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and other serial killers. Helter-Skelter in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.)

Oh, my new Saudi friend said on their Saudi TV, government people were dissecting 9-11 from day one. An ambassador from the US came to discuss it, and they called him out ... and he just shut up. Spin wasn't working. They also know that the suicide bombings in Iraq are CIA.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the Chavez coup film yesterday, and I must say I found it intersting too, especially the part where the controlled media deliberatly focused on aspects of the protest where the supporters of Chavez was firing their guns, and the Chemical Ali-comment by the corporate coup d'etat president. Great work by the Irish film team. I could feel my revolutinary yearnings surfacing... Wink It also reminded me of how impossible a "revolution" would be in the US. The fear tactic of the recent years sure has left its mark on people in the western world, the 'terrorist' label being applied to almost anything. Did anyine catch the 'devil' remarks made by Chavez during his UN speach, directed towards Bush, of couse... (.."and I can still smell the sulfer..") I saw Kofi Annan smiling a smile of satisfaction as Chavez made these remarks...

Three muslim guys (two arabs and one native Norwgian) was recently arrested in Norway for firing three shots against a synagouge in Oslo, or so they say they did, and 'terrorist' charges were brought agaist them. This is only the second time such charges has be brought against people in Norway, the first being the infamous Mullah Krekar, a man the US so desperately wants. This man has had so much press coverage in Norway it is sickening, and this is of course not because he poses any danger, but to keep the fear level as high as possible in Norway, a country where absolutely nothing ever happens. Alman al Sawahiri (correct spelling?) has also listed Norway as a possible target numerous times, mainly because Norwagian forces were involved in an attack in Afgahnistan that killed his wife, but nothing ever happened in Norway.

The new neo-conservative government in Sweden may prove to "produce" more terror, as the Merkel victory in Germany did. I will keep my eyes open as to what happens in Sweden, despite it being a neutral country that is not a member of Nato.

I have always had a soft spot for Iran though (the people and the culture), having an Iranian friend, a country that has been thoroughly managed at least since the fall (takedown) of Mossadeq in 1954. The Iranian revolution of 1979 was of couse a planned move in the process of radicalizing of the middle east and a result of the Shah's growing unwillingness to cooperate, and the war between Iran and Iraq an attempt to weaken both countries to the point where Iraq could be set up for suspended animation (Clinton years) and Iran left licking their wounds. The fall of the Soviet Union and the rise of Clinton to power marked the beginning of an four year (I don't think Clinton was meant to have a second term) long covert "program" to refine the axis of evil, to test the tactic of terror on the people and to begin the implementation of the necessary legislation, all culmination in 9/11 (four years too late), the demonization of the US and the rise of the more "benign and moderate" G8 new world order. The three term presidency of Bush Sr was of couse essencial in setting up this, and he needed only one last term (and war) to set in motion the next covert phase of the plan where fake terror and federal abuse would be unleashed on the people, leaving them confused and ready for the final blow, that is a 9/11 type attack and the US' subsequent attack of Afgahnistan and Iraq, so that the real NWO would not get too much blood on their hands.

Ok, that was just a stream of conspiratorial consciousness containing many errors... but is it possible that Clinton was not supposed to win a second term? Could that be why they are fighting the internet now? The ability to communicate and exchange information just went too far... Did a change of tactics occure in 1996?

-DL-

Last edited by DeepLogos on Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I love the way they (re)sold Ahmadinejad to the Left. The minute he began his cued, anti-Isreal rhetoric, they told Right-Wing radio to go ballistic with accusations that this guy was "part of the hostage taking in the 80's" (which, of course, he was). But then they showed a photo of one of the embassy-storming students who almost looked like him, but clearly was not him (being careful to keep any real 80's era photos of Ahmadinejad out of the media).

The Liberal blogs and boards then went equally ballistic, pointing out that "This is not the guy in the photos!", and they began virulently defending him, based solely on this accusation by the Right. (Simultaneously, any suspicions of a rigged electoral process to bring him to power also went right onto the back pages or out the window.)

Slick little MSM op there, and he almost had to have been chosen as far back as the hostage taking as the guy would one day rule.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article1696141.ece

Chavez' plug propels Chomsky's book to #7 on Amazon.

Shocked

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Chavez: Another CIA Fake? Reply with quote

Chavez: Another CIA Fake?

Considering that Venezuela is now reported to have oil reserves five times
those of Saudi Arabia, it is certainly worth investigating if it is possible that
the U.S. has a long-term plan to secure its interests in the country.

Furthermore the South American revolt against U.S. imperial suppression
of the region has bee gathering pace in the last ten years. Perhaps the
U.S. saw the writing on the wall a long time ago, and figured they should
construct a fallback position: conceding a little to the feisty peasants
-- for fear of loosing the whole game.

So, for both reasons, maybe they engineered their own 'populist leader'
into place to help at least contain the revolution.

But how to find evidence of such a deception. One might well suspect
that Chavez is a stooge, but finding hard evidence seems impossible.

That's where knowing who is and isn't a CIA Fake comes in very useful!

Here's a summary on Wikipedia of the allegations of U.S. involvement in
the infamous failed 'coup' against Chavez --the coup bid that established
his populist credentials in Venezuela, and around the world.

A very, very, very, very, very interesting name crops up:

Quote:
2002: Coup and strike/lockout

Controversy regarding US intervention raged afterwards. The Observer reports Otto Reich told Latin American diplomats "the removal of Chavez was not a rupture of democratic rule, as he had resigned and was 'responsible for his fate'" and that "the US would support the Carmona government."[37]After Chávez resumed his presidency in April 2002, he claimed that a plane with U.S. registration numbers had visited and been berthed at Venezuela's Orchila Island airbase, where Chávez had been held captive. On May 14, 2002, Chávez alleged that he had definitive proof of U.S. military involvement in April's coup. He claimed that during the coup Venezuelan radar images had indicated the presence of U.S. military naval vessels and aircraft in Venezuelan waters and airspace. The Guardian published a claim by former US intelligence officer Wayne Madsen alleging U.S. Navy involvement.[38] U.S. Senator Christopher Dodd, D-CT, requested an investigation of concerns that Washington appeared to condone the removal of Mr Chávez,[39][40] which subsequently found that "U.S. officials acted appropriately and did nothing to encourage an April coup against Venezuela's president", nor did they provide any naval logistical support.[41][42] According to Democracy Now!, CIA documents indicate that the Bush administration knew about a plot weeks before the April 2002 military coup. They cite a document dated 6 April 2002, which says: "dissident military factions...are stepping up efforts to organize a coup against President Chávez, possibly as early as this month." According to William Brownfield, ambassador to Venezuela, the U.S. embassy in Venezuela warned Chávez about a coup plot in April 2002.[43] Further, the United States Department of State and the investigation by the Office of the Inspector General found no evidence that "U.S. assistance programs in Venezuela, including those funded by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), were inconsistent with U.S. law or policy" or ". . . directly contributed, or was intended to contribute, to [the coup d'état]."[44][41]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_coup_attempt_of_2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez

Well, well, well. If it isn't ol' ex-NSA officer, Wayne Madsen.
A certified, 100% Proof Intel Op.

Here's that story which formed the core of the legend of
U.S. involvement in the coup bid:

Quote:
American navy 'helped Venezuelan coup'

Duncan Campbell in Los Angeles
Monday April 29, 2002 The Guardian

The United States had been considering a coup to overthrow the elected Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez, since last June, a former US intelligence officer claimed yesterday.

It is also alleged that the US navy aided the abortive coup which took place in Venezuela on April 11 with intelligence from its vessels in the Caribbean. Evidence is also emerging of US financial backing for key participants in the coup.

Both sides in Venezuela have blamed the other for the violence surrounding the coup.

Wayne Madsen, a former intelligence officer with the US navy, told the Guardian yesterday that American military attaches had been in touch with members of the Venezuelan military to examine the possibility of a coup.

"I first heard of Lieutenant Colonel James Rogers [the assistant military attache now based at the US embassy in Caracas] going down there last June to set the ground," Mr Madsen, an intelligence analyst, said yesterday. "Some of our counter-narcotics agents were also involved."

He said that the navy was in the area for operations unconnected to the coup, but that he understood they had assisted with signals intelligence as the coup was played out.

Mr Madsen also said that the navy helped with communications jamming support to the Venezuelan military, focusing on communications to and from the diplomatic missions in Caracas belonging to Cuba, Libya, Iran and Iraq - the four countries which had expressed support for Mr Chavez.

Navy vessels on a training exercise in the area were supposedly put on stand-by in case evacuation of US citizens in Venezuela was required.

In Caracas, a congressman has accused the US ambassador to Venezuela, Charles Shapiro, and two US embassy military attaches of involvement in the coup.

Roger Rondon claimed that the military officers, whom he named as (James) Rogers and (Ronald) MacCammon, had been at the Fuerte Tiuna military headquarters with the coup leaders during the night of April 11-12.

And referring to Mr Shapiro, Mr Rondon said: "We saw him leaving Miraflores palace, all smiles and embraces, with the dictator Pedro Carmona Estanga [who was installed by the military for a day] ... [His] satisfaction was obvious. Shapiro's participation in the coup d'état in Venezuela is evident."

The US embassy dismissed the allegations as "ridiculous". Mr Shapiro admitted meeting Mr Carmona the day after the coup, but said he urged him to restore the national assembly, which had been dissolved.

Mr Carmona told the Guardian that no such advice was given, although he agreed that a meeting took place.

A US embassy spokesman said there were no US military personnel from the embassy at Fuerte Tiuna during the crucial periods from April 11 to 13, al though two members of the embassy's defence attache's office, one of them Lt Col Rogers, drove around the base on the afternoon of April 11 to check reports that it was closed.

Mr Rondon has also claimed that two foreign gunmen, one American and the other Salvadorean, were detained by security police during the anti-Chavez protest on April 11 in which around 19 people were killed, many by unidentified snipers firing from rooftops.

"They haven't appeared anywhere. We presume these two gentlemen were given some kind of safe-conduct and could have left the country," he said.

The members of the military who coordinated the coup have claimed that they did so because they feared that Mr Chavez was intending to attack the civilian protesters who opposed him.

Mr Chavez's opponents claim pro-Chavez gunmen shot protesters while his supporters say the shots were fired by agents provocateurs.

In the past year, the United States has channeled hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to US and Venezuelan groups opposed to Mr Chavez, including the labour group whose protests sparked off the coup. The funds were provided by the National Endowment for Democracy, a nonprofit agency created and financed by the US Congress.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,706802,00.html

So what have we got here?

If Chavez is truly on the up and up, then why on Earth does he need the
likes of Madsen to establish that the U.S. was trying to overthrow him?

And it has to be admitted that recruiting rising young military officers is and
has been a standard MO of covert U.S. Intel operations. If this was done
then a deep game is being played on us all --including on the opponents
of Chavez in Venezuela who quite reasonably assume the U.S. is on their
side in this battle. But maybe the U.S. is playing for much bigger stakes.

The fate of the democratic revolution in South America, for example.
Not to mention the fate of all that Venezuelan oil.

For those unfamiliar with just how 'dirty' Madsen is, here are
the key BreakForNews articles where we outed him.

Quote:

Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11

EXTRACT:
Madsen: Well when I burned him on the Democratic Underground
Forum in the middle of the post-2004-election-stealing hoopla, the
agency should have pulled him. No question. Somebody goofed bad.

The DU people took one look at my article:
( http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/MadsenVoteFraudTaleSpin.htm )

...and they went Whoaaa. "This guy is ex-NSA!" Then they read how his
story of a multi-million-dollar check to an offshore Bush trust fund being
used to steal the election was a red herring and they went Whoaaa again.

And finally, being as how they were reeling from the Bush "victory" and
trying to figure how they got screwed soooo bad..... when they read that
Madsen had helped to decoy them into expecting an October Surprise
attack on Iran --just days before the election (when Bush actually was
going to steal the vote like in 2000 ) they went Whoaaa for a third tiime.
( http://www.lebanonwire.com/0410/04102002LW.asp )

Then they went back to Whoaaa number 1, and they said "ex-NSA, Eh?"

And they dumped him faster than a pneumatic trash van empties bins.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26

Quote:

Wayne Madsen's
Vote Fraud Tale Spin

BreakForNews.com, 7th Dec, 2004 14:00ET
by Fintan Dunne, Editor EXCLUSIVE

When ex-NSA employee, Wayne Madsen hit the Internet with his tale of a massive electronic vote-stealing operation costing tens of millions of dollars, the story was greeted with skepticism by vote fraud activists. With good cause.

Despite their hunger for any report that would shed light on the exact method by which Bush had subverted the will of the people, Madsen's story --featuring a Cayman island bank, an offshore trust and a payoff check to conspirators for over $29 million --was just a bit too tinfoil-hat for most.

Madsen reassured the doubters with promises to put more flesh on the bones of the story. After failing in two subsequent missives to add substantial details, he's finally laid it all out. Unfortunately, even fully-fleshed, Madsen's story is a corpse with no detectable pulse and a missing heart.

The heart of the story was his seminal account of a $29 million payoff check to an alleged Bush-linked offshore trust. Now he admits the check in question was a fake so inept that Nigerian scammers would blush at such incompetence. No such blushes from Madsen, who now says the check was just a follow-the-money pointer from his mysterious tipsters.

MSNBC's Keith Olberman, the thinking TV-watcher's no-tinfoil blogger, was aghast at such chutzpah, writing:

"..To turn on a dime and write that a document is real, and hard evidence of a crime, and then come back and admit that it’s fake, but still hard evidence of a crime, is an intellectual leap of faith worthy of Evel Knievel."

But Olberman, reinforcing his status as one who can tell wood from trees, declined to toss out the bathwater with the fake-check baby:

"There could very well be facts — even important facts — hiding in there somewhere."

Yes, but where!.......

...Continues at:
http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/MadsenVoteFraudTaleSpin.htm
obeylittle

Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Chavez is a uniformed intelligence asset. Yes, the peoples and their resources are being used and abused for capitalist gain as always. Business is brisk.

Yes, the long term plan is to consolidate and secure interests in Venezuela... indeed, throughout the entire continental regions of Central and South America. These regions have been under the western capitalists' control for a very, very long time. But now more recently it is with a new social idea- -an idea that could not be successful, stable, nor self-sustaining in the long term through (standard-practice) government coups or other forms of subversion. This more recent form of elitist social control is called Communitarianism; served up through Chavez' phony mechanism of "social revolution".

The goals of the present latin political systems, where every other spoken word by the politicians is either "Revolucion" or "Social", is simply a new, political, radical middle being prepared for the people. The scam is so effective thus far that the people think it was their idea.

Expect this new form of "radical middle" social slavery to spread northward and eastward as its benefits are spun through the propaganda medias and its effectiveness & efficiency is perfected.

Chavez and his growing following of socialist, pseudo-revolucionario's are 21st century pioneers. Thanks to the CIA and its corporate underwriters.... viva la revolucion!
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering Hugo's speech at the UN, I believe he was referring to the New World Odor.

Which is probably a better name for it anyway. Confused

bornfree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuba is suppose to be an enemy state yet we have a prison there where we detain and torture. If our enemies allow us such access what do our friends allow us to do??

It's all one world Government.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: