FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio Interview: Richard Gage on 9/11 Demolitions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY interesting food for my mind, this audio Fintan, thank you for it. I will still have to listen to it a billion times more (enjoyably I might add lol) before understanding comfortably what was said in general but only 1 question is on my mind at the moment after listening to it, how does Chris A. Brown's knowledge (demolition, charges, etc) fit into this view if at all?
bri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, an entire shift at work and the audio still isn't ready?!

This is going to be a good one!
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 29th January, 2009

9/11 Final Verdict: Part 2:
Twin Towers - Collapse or Demolition?

Did the unique construction of the Twin Towers enable
the NWO to destroy them with aircraft strikes alone
-and with no need to use explosives?
Fintan Dunne presents the evidence.

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth090129a.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth090129.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Quote:
REFERENCES

Quote:
Eyewitness Accounts of Tower Structural Instability and Expected Collapse
http://911stories.googlepages.com/accountsoftowerstructuralinstabilityande

A Berkeley Engineer Searches for the 'Truth' About the Twin Towers
http://chronicle.com/free/v53/i03/03a02901.htm

Scholars Work to Rebuild the World Trade Center Virtually
http://chronicle.com/free/v48/i15/15a02701.htm

Quote:
SQUIBS

if we examine the anomaly closely, we see these [would be] explosives
work in reverse to an explosive blast. They tend to spurt out and then
increase with time. An explosive works in reverse to this. Its strongest
point is the moment the charge is set off. It doesn't increase its explosive
strength with time.....

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The
towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe. The increased
pressure blew the windows out as each massive acre of floor compressed
air between them......

http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm

Lengthening and deformation of steel beams
from an outdoor gasoline fire alone:
Quote:

http://www.debunking911.com/truck.htm

Last edited by Fintan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
and i

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i watched a documentary on PBS about the World Trade Center. The support columns were welded together out of many individual steel beams... Something serious comes along that compromises structural integrity? The beams break apart and the building pancakes...The length of each of these beams? You guessed it--30 feet. That fact was probably lost on 99% of the viewership, but anyone who's studied the event has surely heard the truthers going on about how the beams were quickly and neatly loaded into trucks with beds that were exactly 30 feet long--a perfect fit!
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Have we been Browned? Reply with quote

Impressive. I'm still trying to accept the new thought process, but it's sinking in.

We've accepted for a long time now that the Truth Movement is riddled with agents arguing against concepts like CD, loosened fireproofing, weakened steel. Why wouldn't those leading the charge in the other direction be as compromised? And how brilliant is it to get the Truthers themselves arguing against the possibility that the towers did collapse - not from deliberate demolition, but from intentionally flawed construction from the blueprints? Get your "enemies" to support your innocence of the real essence of the crime.

Steel quickly, secretively hauled away? Still could be so, but not for the obvious reasons - not to obfuscate evidence of CD, but to imply it. Simply to throw suspicion towards the possibility of explosives that were never there. Human nature demands that we believe a criminal always acts suspiciously. If steel was hauled away en masse, then there must have been a cover-up of something. Perhaps, but now it seems more likely an elaborate trail of steel bread crumbs, leading where they were meant to lead - away from the real crime, the poor construction of an intended critical tool.

Additionally in consequence, Chris A. Brown's theories now appear as truly brilliant - in a totally negative way. A concrete core not only bucks up controlled demolition, but also shores up the concept that the buildings were "too massive" to have collapsed at all without help from evil entities. And the vitriol of that debate here matches those on "lesser" forums, where the m.o. has always been - as it is across the MSM theater - to get people to emotionally invest completely in one side or the other. I don't mean to implicate some of Chris' more ardent sparring partners in that horrifically long, vitriolic saga of ad homonym-laced insults.... but I'm afraid I have to. This forum is not known of that kind of emotionally-charged sparring, and that's why many of us just abandoned it early on.

I realize this is the edge of a large shit-storm, but... let the shit fall where it may.

On the larger stage - the entire Truth Movement debate - a total reevaluation of the players in this melodrama is now in order. The firemen from the Naudet Bros. video, and their "boom boom boom!" comments, for example. Without the obvious association with the Brothers themselves, these comments could be simply ones plucked from many that supported CD. But now I wonder. The level of elaboration that a ruse possesses does not indicate it's veracity - only it's level of fore planning. Does the implied intricacy of all this equal it's importance in the grand scheme of things - the long-term geopolitical benefits derived from this hideous false-flag attack? Absolutely. The name David Rockefeller keeps popping into my brain as I type this. The most prominent self-professed proponent of global government, and one of the sponsors of the World Trade Center project at it's very inception.

The most easily hidden truth would be the least likely, longest to execute one. That as far back as the 60's, the Twin Towers were a deliberately flawed icon, that would be used for the NWO's biggest moment. It's tipping point. CD or not, that seems to be where this is headed.

I'll go there. Anybody else?

zak247

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the links to the song Fintan.

Regarding 911:

The 911 movement is virtually dead. Of course, as I have posted many times, it never had much of a real chance to succeed.

Some reasons for this are:

The powers of the lites ruling class are just too much. They have brainwashed the populace so effectively that any real attempt at educating enough people for a real opposition to them is very difficult to nearly impossible to do

They have through infiltration, [something they really didnt have to do since the nature of the human would have done it anyway] - Fintans CIA fake syndrome diffused the theories of 911 to the same ridiculous level of all the Kennedy assassination theories that makes any legitimate investigation impossible.

Though the assassinations had the congressional investigation, which was another white wash like the Warren commission, if ever there is an official investigation of 911, it will be another white wash. As well, the many screwball theories out there would render it a side show.

All we can do is carry on within this alternative network of truth seekers, and wait for:

Something strange to happen!
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tremendous analysis, Fintan. You've made more consistent sense here in one hour than any other researcher has managed in seven years.
More sacred cows have been slaughtered than during the average British foot and mouth epidemic.
This is a supremely impressive controlled demolition of a colossal edifice of unsafe and misleading "evidence." You have successfully laid bare many of the fundamental flaws in the CD free-fall theory and most importantly you have shown that the structure of the twin towers was nothing like as robust as we have been led to believe. That alone is a major breakthrough.

krammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, excellent analysis. Lets not forget how the CIA fakes constantly harped about the 47 steel core columns and how massive the twin towers were.

It's amazing how transparent these things are, in hindsight.
leon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Just great Reply with quote

Well, that's just great. Back to the official theory of "planes and fires" hack with WTC7. 30 degree - ah? nice wrinkle
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Just great Reply with quote

leon wrote:
Well, that's just great. Back to the official theory of "planes and fires" hack with WTC7. 30 degree - ah? nice wrinkle

I think it's still reasonable to conclude that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. No revelations about the Twin Towers affects that conclusion, IMO.

The construction differences alone make the distinction an easy one. But to imply that WTC7 being CD means the towers also had to be, seems to be the error.

Perhaps there'll be more on this issue in subsequent audios, I would hope.

And welcome to the forum, leon.

Aurora025

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe that only the planes caused the buildings to collapse. There were huge explosions underground. I think in order the building to implode like we saw on that day I think you would have to destroy the foundation(could they implanted that in 1993??) I would not rule out that for safety reason they have put explosives during the contruction of the building.
There were hotspots after the collapse which remained for days.
The planners had to be 100% that the buildings collapsed. Only rely on the planes is not good enough. Those were huge and heavy planes which could miss there targets pretty easily if there would have been strong winds or even birds flying in the engines which happens quite often. What is suspicios to me is that the nose of the plane is came out on the other site of the building. Fuel is mainly in the wings of a plane but if you watch closely you see that the nose is exploding in a white flash. This is very odd.
I would not rule out the no plane completely. The planes had to hit there target and a big lompy maschine with a good pilot or even remote controlled is not precisely enough because of externel influences. Probably it was a plane but not a normal american airlines boeing. I could have been some kind of missile build like a commercial airliner.
leon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite frankly, I would rather concentrate on whats going to happen in the nearest future, rather than what happened 7 years ago its just more fun and could be useful in planning ones response.
For instance, the DOLLAR?? Hyperinflation? Amero? I think both theories are false. More likely scenario is a Sovietstyle monetary reform. Red-backs or something (parallel currency). Banks will have priority in converting their accounts from green backs to red backs (especially their credit accounts). Everybody else tons of paperwork. Conversion will be fixed (for a time) it will be just impossible to convert. Lots of speculation widely covered in mass media and following the peoples outcry, the floating rates will be allowed. And then by by green back (you still will owe same to banks in redbacks).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29

Jump to: