FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
John Hankey: Bush Snr. Murdered JFK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Audio Part 2: Bush Snr. Murdered Jack Kennedy Reply with quote

Bush Snr. Murdered Jack Kennedy

Part 2 of a two part interview.
Part 1: GWB Jr. Murdered JFK Jr.

Special Guest: John Hankey

A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of
George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing him beyond a reasonable
doubt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate Jack Kennedy.
Examines the roles of Bush, E. Howard Hunt, Hoover, Oswald & Nixon.

Topics Include:

E. Howard Hunt and GHW Bush..... Nixon Impeachment a CIA Coup.....
Hunt 'Confession' implicating LBJ.... Hoover and FBI JFK warning memo....
Secret service stole JFK's body.... GHWB quashed Congress investigation.....
Hunt v. Spotlight libel suit...... Hunt, the Cubans and the JFK hit.......
Hunt's Connectionsto GHWB...... GHW Bush's Meeting with Hoover......
GHW Bush's CIA Connections...... The Skull & Bones and the CIA.....
CIA Use of Oswald in Russia... Was Oswald working for Hoover?....

Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070524a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070524.mp3

Quote:
REFERENCES & LINKS

Guest Website:

http://www.jfkii.com/
or
http://bushkilledjfk.com/

DISCUSSED PREVIOUSLY ON BREAKFORNEWS.COM FORUM:

Bush Senior Was CIA All Along
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12307#12307

What message was being sent in the Kennedy Assassination?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14489

Bush Killed JFK Jr.?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=562

SEE ALSO:

Is James Files telling the truth?
LINK1 LINK2

JFKII - The Bush Connection
- Complete Documentary : WATCH [GoogleVideo]

John Hankey at COPA 2006
- on JFK Jr. : WATCH [GoogleVideo]

Last edited by Fintan on Fri May 25, 2007 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
hdog

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I just got to the "Manchurian candidate" bit.

It all makes sense now Laughing

Give me a friggin' break. Something like that would be waaaaaaaaay to unpredictable to try to pull off.

No, it wasn't a friggin' "Manchurian candidate" that took out Jr. Eyes roll

It's not the crime it's the cover-up. Say JFK lost control like they said. Why did it take them so long to send a search party, why did they look every place but where the plane most likely was, why was the Pentagon involved?

Perhaps a Manchurian Candidate is not as unpredictable as one would think. It worked with RFK.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdog wrote:
It's not the crime it's the cover-up. Say JFK lost control like they said. Why did it take them so long to send a search party, why did they look every place but where the plane most likely was, why was the Pentagon involved?

Perhaps a Manchurian Candidate is not as unpredictable as one would think. It worked with RFK.

Prezackly.

In my world (admittedly, pop. = me) Sirhan was a programmed killer, Mark Chapman was a programmed killer, and the Egyptian airline pilot was a programmed killer.

And those are the ones we got wind of.

stallion4

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those were controlled situations and if I remember correctly through the research I've seen there is no way that they pulled the trigger on RFK or Lennon. And I don't buy the whole suicide thing with the Egyptian airline pilot. I think that was staged to look like a suicide.

But I did enjoy Fintan's interview with Mr. Hankey up until the Manchurian candidate bit. Very Happy

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends,
I thoroughly enjoyed the depth and historical detail of John Hankey's discussion. I have to listen to it again.

As for the Manchurian candidate bit, I forget the details but Hankey went thru some deductive reasoning to get there, but it was admittedly a kinda weak link. The substantive basis for that speculation was that IF the Fuel Valve was actually turned off, as the report stated, who turned the Fuel Valve off and why? John Jr? Killed himself, his lovely (pregnant) wife and her friend on the way to an enjoyable weekend? Certainly not. A SANE instructor? No. Someone suicidal.

It's a tricky question. Also, I think Hankey noted in the video that this small Piper that John flew would have coasted, unlike a jetliner. So something made it crash, other than the fuel valve --- which just sits there laughing at us.

So HOW is more difficult, but WHO is not. Obviously the Pentagon was involved at some high level, and there's strong indications the Bush family was linked, from Bush's mysterious disappearance and everything else. There's evidence that whatever the role of Joe Kennedy with the Nazis, his family clearly did not enjoy the same level of power as the Bushes.

Given the history and background of the players, the WHYs are not so mysterious either. Adding a full body to that skeleton may take a long time, or generations, but the FLESHY skeleton itself represents a pretty powerful map of power and of evil intent.

The harder part is sorting out the substantive information from innuendo and red herrings, as usual.

Pyrrho asked:
Quote:
This story is all over the cia-fakes, like you call them..so who should i believe?
Oh, and why should i believe you're not cia-fake, Fintan?

Against my better judgment, I'll respond briefly to this question that has been asked dozens of times on the appropriate (sticky) thread.
THIS story is not about CIA-fakes. It's about the CIA itself, Murder, Inc., COINTEPRO, death squads, and Operation Mockingbird.
Given a diversity of viewpoints, and no map, it's hard to tell who is lying and who is honest and attempting to be honest, vs. attempting to deceive.

So you have to start with some history, and some guidelines, and have some sort of map, and compare. Many people go with the gut feeling that Alex Jones is CIA, some -- including John Hankey -- disagree or question that.

Jones panic-laden fearmongering about terror and about immigration (which mostly avoids the topic of how our IMF and World Bank and private Wall Street investment banking firms and commercial banks RAPED Latin America) would SEEM to be a strong clue that he's not playing fair and looking for scapegoats and doing provocation.

Jones association with the John Birch Society and Birchite-related figures --- and Birch leaders' association with both the CFR (Robt Welch allegedly a member) and Third Reich Nazis, Christian Right, CIA, death squads, and a privitized domestic spying operation run out of the Western Goals subsidiary corporation --- classic CIA cutout --- this map would seem to be a loud alarm bell about Jones -- particularly since he comes out so strongly against the PATRIOT Act and domestic spying, while his daddy's Birch Society did that very thing for the CIA, FBI, and NSA. (re-read that if it's not clear, or google terms like Western Goals CIA)

Jones disses Falwell/Robertson, etc., but he hosts guests who are part of that same right wing reactionary cult and CIA ops, of the Council for National Policy.

Setting that aside, Jones just comes off as a somewhat reactionary paleo-con good old boy. But it's a lot to set aside.

Other people, as I said, is a judgment call based on CONTENT. If you don't like Fintan's content, and you think what he presents is false red-herring stuff and misleading disinfo, then he must be a CIA-fake dissident too. The info I've picked up out of history so far don't lead me to these conclusions. (If pyrrho is an "inch-deep" conspiracy hobbyist, it's easy to feel the confusion.)

However WE, collectively, serve the role of his "crack research team" so to speak, each contributing ideas and debates and skepticism and some counter-skepticism, so maybe we're all fakes or brainwashed too. I think not, because we tend to be more EXPANSIVE than other forums like that UK911 forum someone found, and we TEND not to diverge too deeply into what for want of a better word I'll call "magjick". At least I, for one, have noted that The Illuminati and Satan do not have addresses or phone numbers, whereas Rockefeller's Tri-Lateral Commission does. (Good call for Hankey on the Dulles/Kissinger parallel as head-of-Commission to investigate.) At least I, for one, note that "the Jews" are not a monolithic bloc, even my own immediate family has had it's schisms, and even the Jews of Israel are not of a single mind. Many of them truly want peace with their neighbors.

Nor are even CIA or the Mossad monolithic. Obviously there are secret teams and "special projects" within. However the reaction of the ENTIRE MAINSTREAM NEWS MEDIA to the Kennedy assassination is certainly telling. And the fact that those who represented Oswald as the Lone Gunman and ridiculed counter-evidence are the same people who count the votes.

Most of us don't engage in pointless gay bashing. I'm with Barney Frank on this: Frank's blunt stance on outing certain gay Republicans has become well-publicized, dubbed "The Frank Rule" that it is acceptable to out a closeted gay person, if that person uses their power or notoriety to hurt gay people. Such as people like Ernst Rohm, Hitler, Tom Foley, Jeff Gannon, and other fascists and hypocrites.

I started a topic on Right Woos Left. I mentioned in another topic that altho there's some fakeness in the right-left paradigm, especially the Dem-Repug paradigm, it's still the case that Free Republic loves to celebrate police cracking heads of anyone who protests against Bush or the authorities, even international bankers, and love to diss people who dress funny and wants them arrested. I have a hard time believing that other people who associate with this type of reactionaries are truly intent on promoting freedom from oppression. (Unless it's their vision of freedom from oppression of "sinners" they intend to eliminate.)

So I believe that MOST of the "Patriot" movement, especially that with connections to Birch and CNP, are fake and people who build up unnecessarily elaborate conspiracy tales that go off on implausible tangents (like Hopsicker exposing CIA fronts and then blaming the Saudis and Mohammed Atta) must also be fakes.

That's my standard. Pyrrho, what's yours? Or was that just drive-by trolling?
pyrrho

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt expect to offend anyone by asking the obvious qeustions. Now i'm even doubting if it's appropriate to post a reply. Look, i like theories but i prefer facts. I know that the powers that be will do anything to consolidate that power. That is a fact. How they do that is visible most of the time, but how they fight their dirty little wars is something we can only guess. I'm not a fulltime conspiracy hobbyist, but i tend to distrust any information that cannot be checked (by me).
Peace. Wink

MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did Jack Ruby shoot Oswald? I mean, what was in it for him - going to prison?! Did he really die in prison?
What did he tell Dorothy Kilgallen?[/b]
foo

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hankey is making an assumption about the fuel control valve, namely that it was shut off while the plane was still airborne.

If the engines, thus deprived of fuel, had cut out, wouldn't the plane have coasted to a crash landing, rather than nose-dived?

What if the reason that the Pentagon took charge and misdirected the Coast Guard was to make sure that "the right people" recovered the wreckage and then turned off the fuel control valve?

Aren't there reliable eyewitness reports of a mid-air explosion?

Martin
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hankey correctly states that the "cold war" was a staged hoax. I submit that the 'basis' for the cold war - destruction by nuclear bombs - is also a hoax. I've never seen one of those things - have you? And like "HIV/AID$ epidemic in Africa" it 'occured' in a far away remote place that I am never likely to visit.

Experience has taught me that, when evaluating what the government/mic/msm tells me to believe, it is best to believe only those things that I have verified through my own eyes and ears.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is evidence to suggest that JFK Jr was NOT the son of JFK - but was rather the son of somebody connected with Fiat family of Italy. Jackie Kennedy was said to have had an affair with this man.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
There is evidence to suggest that JFK Jr was NOT the son of JFK - but was rather the son of somebody connected with Fiat family of Italy. Jackie Kennedy was said to have had an affair with this man.

MC - so John-John was a closeted gay and he's not the son of the ex-President. Were you being sarcastic about that "eyes and ears" evidence thing, or can you detail exactly how long you have personally been hanging around the Kennedy Compound? Confused

MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't say i believed anything about jfk jr's paternity - only said that "some people think so".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: