Thoughts are not what you think they are...

Deep Thoughts & Random Musings
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

The parapersonal or universal aspects of the human mind are the bulwark of its function. We are the result of a condensation of intelligence in a physical matrix for the purpose of rectifying the very nature of that condensate. Once it has been suitably altered, it can return to its energetic state and be, once again, integral and untainted by the wear and tear of existence.

The problem is our confusion concerning the very nature of our impairment. We look at and experience these alterations as the signal as opposed to the noise. Within nature and reality, the perfection of the source is manifest and perceived depending upon and according to the perceptions and bias of the observer. (The observer effect promoted by quantum mechanics.)

Once we become aware of the reality of our composition, our native ability to leave behind the egoic importance of these factors allows for the adjustment required to remove interference with our on-going advancement. We are the projectors of our reality and the scene is set to allow us to perceive the very nature of our existence.
Last edited by Peter on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

Taking it to the next level involves others. Not in the formation of groups but in the creation of alliances. These alliances are a part of the process that starts with the creative opposition of the exchange. The only way that you can effectively see the entirety of a given situation or thing is by having someone on its "opposite" side. Once your ally has presented you with his perspective, your sharing of the totality of your observations allows for complete vision of the circumstance.

This process has internal applications as well. The only way that is available to us to find and neutralize our personal "blind-spots".
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Raphael
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 am
Location: SpaceTimeVibration
Contact:

Peter wrote:Taking it to the next level involves others. Not in the formation of groups but in the creation of alliances. These alliances are a part of the process that starts with the creative opposition of the exchange. The only way that you can effectively see the entirety of a given situation or thing is by having someone on its "opposite" side. Once your ally has presented you with his perspective, your sharing of the totality of your observations allows for complete vision of the circumstance.

This process has internal applications as well. The only way that is available to us to find and neutralize our personal "blind-spots".
hahaha
been about 6 months since your last response.
From one solstice to the next?

funny I have come to some of the same conclusions you have in your last comment.
what am I doing about it? :wink:

Alternative Thinking Calender of Events:
:arrow: http://www.alternative-thinking.com/eve ... tart_year=
2012&cal_num_months=1&cal_id=0&display_type=0

Starting Jan 21, 2012, EVEry second SaturNday, I will be learning how to teach by teaching.
Deciphering the Cosmic Code

That is the only way to become a master of who you are.
Even if all you end up with is ONE student.

namaste

p.s.
I need to get the start time changed to 1:37 pm. :wink:
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

Raphael wrote:
Peter wrote:Taking it to the next level involves others. Not in the formation of groups but in the creation of alliances. These alliances are a part of the process that starts with the creative opposition of the exchange. The only way that you can effectively see the entirety of a given situation or thing is by having someone on its "opposite" side. Once your ally has presented you with his perspective, your sharing of the totality of your observations allows for complete vision of the circumstance.

This process has internal applications as well. The only way that is available to us to find and neutralize our personal "blind-spots".
hahaha
been about 6 months since your last response.
From one solstice to the next?

funny I have come to some of the same conclusions you have in your last comment.
I am not bipolar, but I may just be biannual :lol: I have also been busy doing some audios, but they are in french, so of little use to this particular site.

As far as blindspots are concerned, like the fovea in the retina, the location of the nexus where signals are routed is not part of the sighting mechanism. As such, it is "blind" to the vision of self, as far as its existence is concerned. In the same way as a blindspot exists when we use a rear-view mirror (what an appropriate allusion for the introspective nature of thinking...) only another perspective can provide us with the totality of vision that is needed to identify and locate the "fault" in question.

To be clear, a fault is just a quality that is not used in the manner appropriate for our optimum well-being. As such, it is a tool, to be used in any given circumstance, to our best advantage and never to our detriment.
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Raphael
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 am
Location: SpaceTimeVibration
Contact:

Peter wrote:

I am not bipolar, but I may just be biannual :lol: I have also been busy doing some audios, but they are in french, so of little use to this particular site.
clearly you have a brain.

so what can we learn from the fact most of our brains use the LEFT side to read 'text' and the RIGHT brain to help with images?

i.e.
LEFT brain prefers the bible with no pictures or algebra.
RIGHT brain prefers mandalas and mantras and geometry.

try to keep it simple peter.
I have noticed you never post images to get your message out when communicating.
But I love using images and text together when communicating.

Who is a better communicator Peter?
And why?

namaste
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

The vibration is the only communication that counts.

All others are vain pretenders and pale imitations.

Intercepting the vibration, sensing its contents and transmitting its resonant effect are what the exchange is all about.

All roads may lead to Rome but the road that we are on is the one that we must travel.
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Raphael
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 am
Location: SpaceTimeVibration
Contact:

Peter wrote:The vibration is the only communication that counts.

All others are vain pretenders and pale imitations.

Intercepting the vibration, sensing its contents and transmitting its resonant effect are what the exchange is all about.

All roads may lead to Rome but the road that we are on is the one that we must travel.
The same road back to the source, that goes in two directions ...

Rome >> ROMA >> in reverse is AMOR

Sheeple read all roads lead back to ROME, I suggest all roads lead back to AMOR.

As usual the human condition has things either upside down or backwards.
We need to turn things around.

namaste
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

Raphael wrote:
Peter wrote:The vibration is the only communication that counts.

All others are vain pretenders and pale imitations.

Intercepting the vibration, sensing its contents and transmitting its resonant effect are what the exchange is all about.

All roads may lead to Rome but the road that we are on is the one that we must travel.
The same road back to the source, that goes in two directions ...

Rome >> ROMA >> in reverse is AMOR

Sheeple read all roads lead back to ROME, I suggest all roads lead back to AMOR.

As usual the human condition has things either upside down or backwards.
We need to turn things around.

namaste
Now that is a vision that clarifies. :idea:

We may not be sure of how far along the road we are, or just how big our destination my be, but Roma/Amor is clearly related to Will and Intelligence and those are two things that don't get mixed up as much as mis-used.

Some get a road map while others use the sign-posts that they encounter. Either way (or any other) what works is what counts. :)
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

Perhaps the hardest thing to accept (and then make use of) is the difference between what we believe and what really is. Is that inner voice that verbalizes our intention, imagination and expectation not a conversation with ourself? The impression that we have of a self-sustaining flow of information and ideas for our consideration is a mirage. Why bother with a "pre-statement" of our comprehension when its presence should be self-evident and expressed without the need of an intermediary. Were this a warning alarm and not a siren song, wouldn't that be more realistic?

As R. Feynman said "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

So what about introspection? Should we not be "looking" inwardly to "see" just what we are and why we do and feel the things that we do? Having seen the practical joke about the guy with a sign on his back that says: "kick me", should he try to find out why he is getting kicked around so much, all he will succeed at is making himself quite dizzy. :oops:
Any process that is internal and that is initiated internally, can only take us around in circles (cycles are part of the universal expression after all) and wastes time better used to make use of our material density. Making contact with those allies that we are constantly meeting (seemingly at random) during our lives, and sharing with them, is the only way to gain the necessary perspective on just what is going on within. They can see and tell, from what we do and say, and increase the gain on our signal strength by resonant exchange.
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 2477
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: The Canadian shield

Our spirit (our personal essence on its ethereal level) "speaks" to us by using our luminous double and then through our speech, thus avoiding any interference by our internal structures. The Thought Adjuster (The master entity (memorial structure) and how we perceive ourself internally on the thought plane) intercepts and "adjusts" our descending energy by passing it through our astral body to identify our internal interferences. That we identify with these emanations is the number one problem with an ego that is not consciously aware. Awakening to consciousness and its advance towards the supramental register requires an increased discernment in order to elucidate and rectify these impediments to our evolution. [smiley=happy1.gif]
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
Post Reply