Covid - The Fall of PharmaGlobe

News & Views on All Topics
Fintan
Site Admin

Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.
Southpark Fan

At what point is a coincidence no longer just a coincidence?

Whether its with generation grant funding for London's Imperial College (Neil Ferguson's employer), the London School of Hygiene (Chris Whitty's former employer), or America's Center for Disease Control (CDC), or Anthony Fauci's National Institutes of Health (NIH), The Wellcome Trust, GAVI the Vaccine Alliance, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), the World Economic Forum, and the World Health Organization - there's one common denominator behind the scenes financing and exerting influence and control over all of these institutions which have been driving the 'global pandemic' narrative from day one of the crisis.

The answer: the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Prions Are Going to End the World
Link: https://www.countere.com/home/prions-ar ... -the-world
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
MichaelC

Buy a neg'test result' paper without risking your life with a real pcr!

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/negat ... g-dark-web

Are these for real?

Where there's a will, there's a way! :D
Jimbo

Looks like The Last American Vagabond site has been scrubbed from the internet. That guy's been nailing it and if he's been eliminated I will be bummed and out a shit ton of information. Any savvy techy guy or gal know if there is anything to be done? Yes, I should be patient and maybe he'll reappear tomorrow but I am hooked on that site and am jonesing right now.
skinters

Jimbo wrote:Looks like The Last American Vagabond site has been scrubbed from the internet. That guy's been nailing it and if he's been eliminated I will be bummed and out a shit ton of information. Any savvy techy guy or gal know if there is anything to be done? Yes, I should be patient and maybe he'll reappear tomorrow but I am hooked on that site and am jonesing right now.
I found it easy enough.
je-demande

Pour apprécier la vie, il faut contempler la mort
skinters

je-demande wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19lB--4Kum0[/youtube]
If that is indeed true then its a massive turning point. Im just glad i didn't give into the fear, and get jabbed.
Jimbo

skinters wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Looks like The Last American Vagabond site has been scrubbed from the internet. That guy's been nailing it and if he's been eliminated I will be bummed and out a shit ton of information. Any savvy techy guy or gal know if there is anything to be done? Yes, I should be patient and maybe he'll reappear tomorrow but I am hooked on that site and am jonesing right now.
I found it easy enough.
Must have been bad timing on my part. It was gone from Firefox and Safari when I looked yesterday. Upon waking this morning I was relieved to see that it's there. Considering how it has been kicked off other platforms like Patreon and YouTube it wasn't too surprising seeing it was kicked off the internet. But it wasn't - yet. If I were a big pharma mogul I'd try and get that guy booted. Not only does he tell the truth abut all this horseshit, he supplies the data and shows it.
Fintan
Site Admin

MichaelC

Kill the Bill reminds me a bit of the ending of V for Vendetta.

Almost totally off because what should have been exploded was not the offices of the stooges but the actual source of ALL the trouble: the Bank of England.
So had to put major disinfo to get the movie made.
Fintan
Site Admin

IVERMECTIN DESTROYS COVID
VITAMIN D WILL PREVENT COVID
MRNA VACCINES CAUSE HARM

VACCINATION NOW DRIVING COVID?

After the initiation of vaccine programme, almost all countries experienced a sudden surge of transmission and most countries had to impose strict lockdown measures.

Globally, the cases started increasing after 5 weeks of a steady decline and coincidentally, the period of rise matches when major vaccination programmes were initiated worldwide. Some countries are now showing a decline, where lockdown and seasonal temperature are playing strong roles.

Even for the UK and Israel, where massive vaccination took place, the total deaths in the last three months after vaccination now reached the overall death of the past 10 months before vaccination.

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037/rr-20