Most probably my last contribution to this thread. Public discussion of politics unrelated to science is not my piece of cake, and my postings on this thread are only exceptions, because the unusual nature of the story got me sidetracked. Before returning to finish the thread about a scientific paradox let me highlight a few noteworthy points.
We are still in the information gathering phase when not much is known with 100% accuracy, and there are a lot of suspicions and allegations without proof. About a year later the hidden parts of this case with proofs will be most probably exposed, and an accurate final conclusion can be drawn. For now only what can be concluded from the available information so far with high probability:
- The Christchurch Mosque shootings are not the result of a loner, extremist madman, despite the efforts of the authorities to display it as such, and despite their intent to suppress the fact that a conspiracy may hide behind it. It was too well planned, too well executed, too well funded, overly ideologized, and blown out of proportion by the mass media. There are also facts that indicate the presence of more shooters filmed, and then we didn’t speak about the intelligence personnel who planned it in the background. I am sure that it was not planned by Tarrant alone; according to his own description of his lack of interest in school and studies, he was not smart enough for this.
- The globalist’s doctrine "never let a good crisis go to waste" served as the basis for this psyop. The primary aim was apparently to give a pretext for introducing new gun laws in NZ (and if possible in other countries as well), and if possible ban any legal gun ownership, or restrict it. Why in New Zealand? Because that is the safe heaven where the plutocrats plan to flee from the US and other western countries when the SHTF, especially the Clintons, who might escape there even before that. They would not feel safe if the serfs would have guns to attack them. In US there is no noteworthy islamization crisis; in Europe on the other hand gun laws are already strict enough in most countries, except perhaps Switzerland. So the best place was NZ especially since the appropriate name of Christ Church, to fan the conflict between Islam and Christianity.
- The secondary aim was to serve as a pretext for further control of the internet and free speech, and generally reduce the rights of the global population, strengthen the grip of government control. This is tightly connected to their need to suppress the rightful rebellion of the European local population against the Islamization of Europe, and forced illegal immigration. They want to introduce laws that would forbid the critique of Muslims, their religion, or illegal immigration, just like they did with the issue of anti-Semitism. For this they need the problem-reaction-solution doctrine, and a false flag Christian terrorist act, where the Muslims are the victims.
- They have already combined two main important globalist objectives in the operation, but if possible why not add some more; now that they are at it (remember, no opportunity should go to waste)? This is where they have messed it all up, due to greed, and added all kinds of weird features that naturally shouldn’t be there. This is where they have exposed the terrorist attack as an awkwardly over-politicized propaganda operation.
They wanted to evoke hate in the global population towards their enemies and targets by associating them with the horrendous act of mass killing. In their minds all these countries and people involved are guilty by association (or so they want you to believe). They desperately want to establish Kosovo as an independent (Muslim) country in Europe to function as a subservient US military base at a very strategic point, especially considering that Serbia is a natural ally of Russia. The US, NATO, and EU had no problems with gobbling up most of Europe already, except for Serbia, which became a thorn in their eyes.
The problem is that if the economic crisis hits the US (and probably EU) then they will have to withdraw most of their offshore troops, including from Kosovo. When that happens, Russia can step in, in a similar manner as they did in Syria, and support the Serbs to take back Kosovo, which would mean that the US and allies would lose their military base there, and also an important drug smuggling route (more income loss to the plutocrats). This is why the scapegoating and demonizing of Serbs and Karadzic (who’s sentence is on 20th march) has taken such a prominent place as to place the Serbian Chetnik anti-muslim song at the very beginning of the attack as an initiator of violence.
If the attack would have happened on the Balkans, or if Tarrant would have any Serbs among his ancestry, the Serbian song would make complete sense and nobody would care. But according to his manifesto Tarrant was of English, Irish, and Scottish origin and does not have any Serbian blood at all. I highly suspect that he does not speak Serbian either, so the lyrics make not much sense to him either. The song was chosen by the psyop designers with a very specific purpose in mind, and not by Tarrant.
Another weird feature is the inclusion of Tarrant’s visit to North Korea. Why would a Muslim-hater terrorist be interested in visiting a closed, isolated, ‘recluse’ communistic country lead by an alleged dictator? What is there to see? Completely out of place, it makes no sense at all if this would be a grassroots loner terrorist attack. But, it makes complete sense if the purpose of the visit was to demonise North Korea by the assumed guilt of involuntary association with the massacre. Similar issues are his visits in Muslim countries of Pakistan and Turkie. Why would a Muslim-hater visit Muslim countries and even praise their people on the internet, as he did? Total lack of commonsense. It makes sense only in the light of the designed psychological effect on the observers.
- The official narrative is that he travelled extensively, especially on the Balkans following the Ottoman Turkish conquest of Europe in order to study the Muslim invasion. Baloney… If he would be a scholar with keen interest in history, I would accept this argument, but we have already addressed the issue of his disinterest in studies and lack of education. A person like that would surely not be naturally interested to learn history, especially not if that would require lots of travelling, effort and money. If he hates Muslims, then he certainly does not need any knowledge of history to kill people. The success and efficiency of massacre will not improve by learning some history. The travelling route and the narrative about his radicalization in France and on the Balkans is a totally politically concocted hotchpotch. It serves only the political aims of the globalists.
- His alleged motive for the revenge of the Swedish girl victim again makes no sense. If he would really wanted to dedicate the massacre to her, then he should have done it in one of the many mosques in Sweden. Why didn’t he do it there? It would have made much more sense and much more impact, than in New Zealand. He didn’t do that because there is no need for new gun laws in Sweden, they have been already pacified to such an extent, that their daughter can be raped by Muslim immigrants without consequence.
- If he would have been seriously fighting against the Islamization in Europe, then why not do his thing in Europe? But that would make too much sense, right? If he would have been really inspired by the Serbian Chetniks to kill Muslims, then why not do it in Bosnia, or even better on Kosovo? That would be too hot there right, and again would not fit the objectives of the globalists.
- Then there is the alleged connection to the North Korean Embassy attack in Spain, the multiple shooter report, and some more anomalies, and only few days passed since the attack. I am sure that more weird features will surface in the near future.
Basically that’s it for me, I am disgusted, and lost interest in this subject. Will take another look at it a year later and see what new facts will be discovered. But now it is time for me to return to more productive activities.
Finally one more relevant link:
Evidence Indicates Link Between North Korean Embassy Break-In And Christchurch Attacks
https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/ev ... h-attacks/