Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.
Fintan
Site Admin

MichaelC

Interesting, but he says nothing about the most insidious evil of all:
the fact that countries are forbidden to issue their own sovereign debt-free money, not borrowed from anyone, due to the monopoly power (enforced at gunpoint) of the privately owned central banks.
Which forces nations to borrow all money from them at interest.
Fintan
Site Admin

Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media
Improving Machine Learning to Detect and Understand Online Conspiracy Theories

by William Marcellino, Todd C. Helmus, Joshua Kerrigan, Hilary Reininger, Rouslan I. Karimov, Rebecca Ann Lawrence
https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_repo ... 676-1.html

Conspiracy theories circulated online via social media contribute to a shift in public discourse away from facts and analysis and can contribute to direct public harm.

Social media platforms face a difficult technical and policy challenge in trying to mitigate harm from online conspiracy theory language. As part of Google's Jigsaw unit's effort to confront emerging threats and incubate new technology to help create a safer world, RAND researchers conducted a modeling effort to improve machine-learning (ML) technology for detecting conspiracy theory language.

Key Findings
The hybrid ML model improved conspiracy topic detection.
The hybrid ML model dramatically improved on either single model's ability to detect conspiratorial language.
Hybrid models likely have broad application to detecting any kind of harmful speech, not just that related to conspiracy theories.
Some conspiracy theories, though harmful, rhetorically invoke legitimate social goods, such as health and safety.
Some conspiracy theories rhetorically function by creating hate-based "us versus them" social oppositions.
Direct contradiction or mockery is unlikely to change conspiracy theory adherence.

Recommendations
  • Engage transparently and empathetically with conspiracists.
    Correct conspiracy-related false news.
    Engage with moderate members of conspiracy groups.
    Address fears and existential threats.

Table of Contents
Chapter One

Introduction: Detecting and Understanding Online Conspiracy Language

Chapter Two

Making Sense of Conspiracy Theories

Chapter Three

Modeling Conspiracy Theories: A Hybrid Approach

Chapter Four

Conclusion and Recommendations

Appendix A

Data and Methodology

Appendix B

Stance: Text Analysis and Machine Learning
Fintan
Site Admin

@ 16mins 23 the Big Con exposed:

Direct link:
https://youtu.be/1a6H7xZvC5Q?t=983

just0

~"“True observation begins when devoid of set patterns, and freedom of expression occurs when one is beyond systems.”"~
Southpark Fan

The Cover-Up Continues: The Truth About Bill Gates, Microsoft, and Jeffrey Epstein
Whitney Webb | Unlimited Hangout | May 25, 2021

While more revelations about the Bill Gates–Jeffrey Epstein relationship have begun trickling out following the Gates’s divorce announcement, the strong evidence pointing to their relationship beginning decades prior to 2011 continues to be covered up by the media—not necessarily to protect Bill but to protect Microsoft.
*It appears to me that Fauci is going to conveniently take the dive for his part in the crony virus fraud (he perjured himself in his testimony I saw; he is not stupid, but he answered all their questions like a dope/I dunno).
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
Southpark Fan

A Teminator-style AI drone successfully "hunted down" and liquidated human targets on its own initiative, a UN report reveals. The disturbing revelation has raised concerns about swarms of marauding killer weapons on the loose in war zones, which are no longer under any human control.

A recent investigation by the UN Panel of Experts on Libya found a Turkish-made autonomous weapon — the STM Kargu-2 drone — last year "hunted down and remotely engaged" retreating soldiers loyal to the Libyan General Khalifa Haftar.

The drone is fitted with an explosive charge and hones in on a target in a kamikaze attack, exploding on impact.

It is capable of working in a swarm of 20 drones that loiter in the sky ready to select and engage targets using AI tech.

Link: https://www.defenseworld.net/news/27980 ... N13N3Q_4Y/
Kamikaze drone 'Alpagu' to be deployed with Turkish security forces by year-end...

If new technology makes deterrence impossible, it might condemn us to a future where everyone is always on the offense.
Link: https://noahpinion.substack.com/p/the-f ... izarre-and
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
MichaelC

Is it that difficult to simply shoot down those drones?
Southpark Fan

It's the autonomous and loitering munition part that I don't like. I am sure it could be done. What if you have 30 coming 360 at you? Gotta be a little quicker on the ol' draw when they got ya like that. They could disable hardware as well for low cost.
An example just in:
25% of absentee ballots in Fulton County Georgia don't have chain of custody documents. In other words, a quarter of the Fulton County Georgia ballots are fake, pre-printed, unfolded, fraudulent ballots printed out by Democrat-owned printing company Runbeck Election Systems.

https://thepostmillennial.com/georgias- ... 0-election

How much more of a slap in the face with reality do people need to see that their system is corrupt and rotten to the core.
just0

~"“True observation begins when devoid of set patterns, and freedom of expression occurs when one is beyond systems.”"~
Fintan
Site Admin