FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
All Your Base Are Belong To us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: All Your Base Are Belong To us Reply with quote

I’ve been thinking (warning, rant inevitable) about this whole “psyop” over a United Arab Emirates government-owned company, purchasing 21+ ports over here in the wonderful US of A. If you are buying into this big hoopla and excitement over the phony bi-partisan unity against the Bush boys … you are a complete fool. This so-called sale is a stroke of political, EVIL genius, likely produced by the morally bankrupt, criminally motivated Rove machine, and paid for by the very victims of the operation. First of all, think about why the sale was leaked to the permanently contaminated New York Times … smells like a covert public opinion poll to me, designed to test the sheep’s “commitment” to the “War on Terror”. This cost Bush very little in the polls; he put his political (lame duck) balls on the chopping block for about 2 minutes to gain such major leaps forward for the G8 agenda. Folks are so confused that they actually allowed him to publicly play the “race” card … “you’ all are just prejudiced against them sand n*gger A-rabs”!! Its just f*cking brilliant and just plain EVIL! Hats off and a slow painful death to the framers of this rigged and dangerous game!

The average left/right/progressive idiot has been tricked into actually believing that they are not “adequately protected” from big daddy government’s weak security policies!!! FOTFLMAO!!! The sheep are now ripe and begging for implementation of all the illegal/unconstitutional government devices to “protect” them, like the Patriot Act version whatever (a kinder gentler version, to be sure), government wire tapping (I ain’t got nothing to hide and it will flush out them nasty terrorist, won’t it?), making sure that the civil war in Iraq doesn’t get too out of hand (chaos made in the USA), and lets not forget the overwhelming nuclear threat of Iran (bomb them back to the stone age, like yesterday)!! Make sure you petition your honest and patriotic local representative, voicing your concern over the Whitehouse’s weak commitment to “national security” … dumb asses!

First they divided … abortion, religion, war, antiseptic death, civilian casualties, torture, boogie men, video games, psychoactive drugs, conspiracy theories … now they conquer (with our consent) … hmm … kind of reminds me of the current purging of the CIA fake’s so-called “Truth Movement”!

Comments, complaints, please visit here, All your base are belong to us.Wink?

- Hawk

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Bird Flu Over the Cuckoo''s Nest Reply with quote

ALL your Base are Belong to us.

2006: Wall to Wall Psyop and Bird Flu Over the Cuckoo''s Nest.

It's Grand Psyop Central Station all across the Western world so far this year.

It's a blitz. It's designed to keep the TV-Land rent-a-brains sooooo off-keel
that they can't figure out which thing they should be worrying about the most.

And it's designed to keep the lefties so off-balance that they can't even get
traction on the issue of Iraq Withdrawal. Oh that issue! Gosh we'd forgotten!

We are witnessing day-by day, week-by-week, hands-on news creation.

Yeah we knew they were vulnerable in 2006.
Looks like they knew too.

I feel an audio coming on..... lol

As if in ghastly confirmation of what Hawk is saying about
the whole: "are we being adequately protected" spin,

This email just in from Move-On.org (George Soros' outfit):
(Try not to throw up...)
Quote:
Dear MoveOn member,

This evening, the Associated Press released secret transcripts and video footage showing President Bush being personally briefed the day before Hurricane Katrina hit land. The predictions he heard were shockingly precise and accurate—including the failure of the levees. He knew exactly what was coming.

The article is a smoking gun on Bush's unpardonable failure to keep us safe. In just a few hours, the White House will be filling the airwaves with spin, so it's important to reach out right now to pass on the straight story to family and friends. If each of us acts, we can directly reach millions of people before morning.

The full AP article is attached below. Can you help get the word out to at least 5 friends? You can forward on this note or follow the link below:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=1508_video

At the August 28th briefing, the president was told exactly what to expect:

The chief scientist of the National Hurricane Center warned that a major levee breach was "obviously a very, very grave concern." Bush lied to the entire nation about this point just 5 days later.

Michael Brown told the president that if New Orleans flooded the Superdome emergency shelter would likely be under water and short on supplies, creating a "catastrophe within a catastrophe."

Experts and officials implored the President to prepare for, as the AP described it, "devastation of historic proportions."

President Bush didn't ask a single question during the briefing. In the next two days he campaigned, attended birthday parties and played guitar while the worst natural disaster in American history killed over 1,300 people and displaced hundreds of thousands.

There can now be no mistake: President Bush had a chance to lead, and he failed to keep us safe.

In the next few days, we'll be tracking this story carefully and coordinating our response with partners in New Orleans and around the nation.

The survivors of Katrina deserve to know why the president left them to suffer the storm. And the people of the United States deserve leadership we can trust to keep our families safe. We'll work hard together until we have both.

Tonight, let's start by spreading the word:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=1508_video

Thanks for all that you do,

—Ben, Nita, Tom, Jen, Adam R, Justin, Adam G, Eli and the whole MoveOn.org Political Action Team
Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
pauper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ports deal is a non-issue. I can't believe how the Dems have made it such a problem. If anything, it's proof of a non-existant opposition. It's all bullcrap.
And, by the way, the Patriot act was passed, 89-10 I believe. So there you go.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Good : bad :: us : them Reply with quote

While perhaps a bit dry compared to AYBABTU, I found this essay really intelligent and relevant.

Quote:

A Verbal Analogy - Mind : Body :: Illusion : Reality *

by Philip Greenspan

April 8, 2002

In our journey through life we comprehend our world through both our minds and our bodies. While the body continuously encounters the real world, the mind, through its ability to imagine, creates an illusory world.

To illustrate this dichotomy of perception, consider the con man. He creates an imaginary situation so convincingly that it is accepted by the mind of the victim. When the victim, through the five senses of his body, discovers the truth he realizes he has been fleeced.

From: Swans Commentary: A Verbal Analogy - Mind : Body :: Illusion : Reality, by Philip Greenspan - pgreen06
http://www.swans.com/library/art8/pgreen06.html

Here's a few of my favorite bits:

Quote:

By controlling the mind you control the body as well. This is so elementary that even young parents instinctively take advantage of this truism. "If you don't listen to mommy and daddy, God will punish you. You'll get hurt and you'll cry." Of course the prediction is not legitimate. But it's an initial attempt to control an individual by creating an illusion of a possible future occurrence.

Illusion is an extremely powerful weapon. By properly instilling certain thoughts, people can be made to do the most astonishing things. Men give up their normal lives, leave their jobs and their families to kill or be killed in war because their minds have been focused on illusions. Illusions so persuasive that young men are willing to sacrifice their arms, legs, eyes, all body parts, and their very life. (1)

All nations and the elites that dominate those nations exploit this phenomenon. The subject populations, from young children to the elderly, are continually but subtly exposed to a cultural environment that will forge a loyalty to their country, its government, and its institutions.

To socialize a child, the home, the school, the church -- the entire social environment -- molds that child to the established order. Mom and pop, the teacher and the clergyman are alumnae of this socialization process and, if they have been constantly accepting the established wisdom, the child will be properly indoctrinated.

(snip...)

The United States is quite fortunate for it probably has the best advertising and public relations industries in the world. As members of the ruling establishment, they are natural allies of the government and are experts at indoctrinating the public for whomever their clients may be. It is through their capable hands that such effective mind control has been established. (4)

(snip...)

Mind control is effective because it seems so natural. Yet it is pursued with such intensity that it has overcome innate qualities that clash with state policies. The very human abhorrence to kill another human being was discovered to be a major obstacle in the conduct of war. It was discovered that in all wars through World War II only 15 to 20 percent of the soldiers in individual encounters would fire their rifles! (7) With more effective training the army was able to shrink this inherent trait so that 90 to 95 percent were now firing their weapons.

(snip...)

Because each country creates its own illusory world, what its citizens believe varies from both the real world and what citizens in other countries believe. How much of each country's illusory worlds are believed? The answer would seem to depend on how effective the mind control process is.

(snip...)

George Bernard Shaw might provide a clue. "He argued that if a person was intelligent and a Nazi, he was not decent. If he was decent and a Nazi, he was not intelligent. And if he was decent and intelligent, he was not a Nazi." If a patriotic flag-waving supporter of the government is substituted for the Nazi, he would still be decent if he were not intelligent, and with the suppression and distortion of the news as controlled by the government, (19) how could he be intelligent!

From: Swans Commentary: A Verbal Analogy - Mind : Body :: Illusion : Reality, by Philip Greenspan - pgreen06
http://www.swans.com/library/art8/pgreen06.html
OhZone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to tell you Fletch, but the mind does not discover the "truth" by way of the five senses.

You are quoting articles that sound soooo meaningful. A little truth with lots of empty words for fillers.
________
how to roll a blunt

Last edited by OhZone on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OhZone wrote:

Hate to tell you Fletch, but the mind does not discover the "truth" by way of the five senses.

Great. Care to enlighten me as to how you discover 'truth'?

Please point me in the direction of the wisdom you consider a lot of truth with no empty words or filler?

All this thinking for myself gets tiring.
OhZone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking for yourself is tireing Fletch?
Just goes to show you that your brain need MORE exercize.

Just exactly what truth is it that you want to know?
________
Motorcycle Tires

Last edited by OhZone on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just exactly what truth is it that you want to know?

What you're hoping to accomplish here by bagging on me and my posts while bringing nothing to the discussion other than your bad attitude.

*edited for excessive snark.Wink
OhZone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just following your lead Fletch.
________
rolling a joint

Last edited by OhZone on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wrote:
Just following your lead Fletch.

I did take the bait now, didn't I? Well then. Thank you and well done.

Lesson learned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: