FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"fluoride in the water ? we don't add any"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: "fluoride in the water ? we don't add any" Reply with quote

so i phone my water company to ask if they fluoridate the water

and after much delay and so on i get something like an answer from the lady down the phone

she said 0.05mg per 1000 litres (cubic metre)

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Hera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Two articles on fluoride Reply with quote

www.nemesisawake.com

P.R.
founder Lincoln anti-fluoride movement

Nat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the links, Hera, here is the text from the two fluoride related articles...

WATER FLUORIDATION : POISON ON TAP
98%-plus of Europeans do not consume fluoridated drinking water
The dumping of this highly toxic chemical waste product of the aluminium and fertiliser industries into drinking water is almost totally confined to the British Isles : the Irish movement to stop fluoridation is growing daily : when they succeed, 10% of England and 3% of Spain will be the only places in Europe where it is allowed.
Switzerland has now stopped after 41 years, having found no evidence that it is safe or effective.
New Labour are very keen to see the chemical added to your drinking water : fluoride is too toxic to be allowed into the environment through normal channels and corporate profits are not helped by the need to spend large amounts on disposal : adding fluoride to drinking water is the ideal solution. 99.5% of the water is not drunk : it is merely dumped, by way of water supplies, into the environment, avoiding all investigation of its polluting effects.
The fluoridation scam started in the 1930s when the giant Aluminium Company of America, faced with a multi-million dollar disposal problem, hired a biochemist to spread the word that the answer to tooth decay was fluoride. The fluoride band-wagon quickly ran over the scientists who were concerned about a fluoride water content of 0.1 part per million and recommended a figure ten times this level. On the 7th July 1951 the US “Chemical Week” announced - “WATER BOON FOR FLUORIDES. All over the country, slide rules are getting warm as waterworks engineers calculate the cost of adding fluoride to their municipal supplies .. urged on .. by the US Public Health Service, the American Dental association, the State Dental Directors, various State and local health bodies and vocal womens’ clubs.. It adds up to a nice piece of business on all sides and many firms are cheering the US Public Health Service .. “
Fluoride is not a nutrient. It is an enzyme inhibitor, an immune suppressant, a listed carcinogen and a cumulative poison : as fluoride levels rise calcium levels decrease, delaying tooth eruption amongst other things, leading to claims of less rotten teeth. Its narcotic properties made it popular with the German and Soviet prisoner-of-war camp commandants who dosed the drinking water with it : for the same reason, fluoride is a major component of Prozac and other tranquillisers, anaesthetics, pesticides and nerve gasses.
The chemical added to drinking water, hexafluorosilicic acid, is accompanied by lead, arsenic, beryllium and mercury. Over 80% of children in fluoridated areas will suffer from dental fluorosis ; the first sign of fluoride poisoning. This highly disfiguring damage is more good news for the dental trade, as they charge £150 to £450 per tooth for cosmetic treatment which is required every 5/6 years.
There is NO scientifically valid evidence that this chemical is beneficial to health : all the available evidence points to a large range of ill effects from osteoporosis to osteosarcoma to headaches to infertility to thyroid dysfunction.
One teaspoon of fluoride is enough to kill a human being.
The USA is around 65% fluoridated. Over 84% of US children, 96% of adults and 99.5% of over-65s have experienced tooth decay. US CDC figures.
HOW LINCOLN GOT FLUORIDE In 1982, fluoridation of Lincoln’s water had been discontinued due to the highly corrosive acid having worn out the dispersal equipment used to dump the waste produced by Fisons of Immingham, a firm with insufficient clout to persuade the local health bureaucrats to repair the damage.
Then Fisons were taken over by the European giant, Norsk Hydro. Within 6 weeks, the Nth. Lincs. AHA met and decided that Lincoln’s children’s teeth were in immediate need of the very same waste chemical which Norsk were producing in vast amounts. £300,000 - £750,000 at today’s value – of public money was spent on the equipment and, in June 1983, Anglian Water, against the wishes of its paying customers, began to dump the waste in the public supply. Not only was Norsk’s problem solved, the tax-payer was – and is – paying for the acid.
Public opposition to fluoridation is overwhelming : in one poll, carried out by the Leicester Mercury, 61,821 voted against whilst 4,394 voted for : a 93% rejection. Recent councils confirming opposition to fluoridation include Brighton, Calderdale, Liverpool, Bradford and Lancaster.
Avoiding drinking the water is not enough ; around 75% of exposure to water-borne pollutants occurs through the skin i.e. washing, showering, bathing.
“FLUORIDATION IS THE GREATEST CASE OF SCIENTIFIC FRAUD OF THIS CENTURY, IF NOT OF ALL TIME.” Robert Carton PhD, former US Environmental Protection Agency scientist.
New Labour plan to force water companies to add this registered poison to drinking water if requested by the local disease bureaurocrats. New Labour have said that opponents can buy water filters (very expensive reverse-osmosis) or bottled water. . Contact for complete list of MPs voting against fluoridation on Nov 10. ALL of the rest voted for or abstained. PLEASE REMEMBER THEIR NAMES AT ELECTION TIME.
NO ONE WHO PROMOTES WATER-FLUORIDATION IS, REMOTELY, FIT FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. LATEST : As of Nov 1 2005, Water fluoridation is illegal within the European Union
NEMESIS PO Box 73 CHESTERFIELD S41 0YZ e mail hera@nemesisawake.com www.npwa.freeserve.co.uk

FLUORIDE : the controlling factor
"In the 1930s Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated by the Nazi philosophy of Pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass control which was submitted to and adopted by the...General Staff.
This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass-medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population of whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in the women and so on ...
In this scheme of mass control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.
We are told by fanatical ideologists who are advocating the fluoridation of water supplies that their purpose is to reduce tooth decay in children ; and it is the plausibility of this excuse, plus the gullibility of the public and the cupidity of public officials that is responsible for the present spread of water fluoridation...
However, the real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit childrens' teeth. If this was the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper and more effective.
The real reason behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty...In the rear occiput of the left lobe of the brain there is a small area that is responsible for the individual's power to resist domination. Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will, in time, ...by slowly poisoning and narcotising this area,....make him submissive...to those who wish to govern him.
When the Nazis, under Hitler, decided to go into Poland...the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans and personnel ; and the sheme of mass control...was seized upon by the Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communise the world.
I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great Farben chemical industries and also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time...any person who drinks artificially fluoridated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person..."
Charles Eliot Perkins, a scientist who spent nearly twenty years studying the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluoride and who was sent by the US government to help take charge of the giant I.G.Farben plant at the end of World War 11.
“I, Oliver Kenneth Goff, was a member of the Communist Party and the Young Communist League, from May 2, 1936, to October 9, 1939. During this period of time, I operated under the alias of John Keats with number 18-B-2.
While a member of the Communist Party, I attended Communist training schools in New York and Wisconsin ... and we were trained in the revolutionary overthrow of the U.S. Government. “... We discussed quite thoroughly the fluoridation of water supplies and how we were using it in Russia as a tranquilizer in the prison camps. The leaders of our school felt that if it could be induced into the American water supply, it would bring about a spirit of lethargy in the nation, where it could keep the general public docile during a steady encroachment of Communism. We also discussed the fact that keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be advantageous during the time of the revolution, as it would give us opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either kill off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so that they would surrender to obtain fresh water.keep the general public docile during a steady encroachment of Communism." Volume 9 Us Govt. Un-American Activities Report 1939.
The Communists did not need to carry out the plan. The US govt. did it for them. Around 65% of the USA is now fluoridated. The narcotised polulation will put with anything that the government introduces whatever the effects on civil liberties and however draconian the US police state becomes.
Pat Rattigan N.D. NEMESIS PO Box 73 CHESTERFIELD S41 0YZ

www.npwa.freeserve.co.uk
www.nemesisawake.com

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Nat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and it's in all the toothpastes too !

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brush your teeth with bicarbonate of soda &/or in a paste with salt. Tastes nasty - but *will* get your teeth clean, and you do get used to it. Maybe buy some cooking flavouring to mix in with it to make it a bit more palattable.

I remember trying to find some flouride-free toothpaste in some supermarkets and chemists. Nada. None. Zero.

Cat Haiku
Nat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Continuity

any ideas on removing fluoride from my water ?

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 10% or so fo Britain's water is flouridated. Are you sure that yours is? I forget exactly who is, but I think that the West Midlands' and some parts of the North-East are, I know that they're moving to flouridate the rest of the UK's water supplies now, and it's pissing me off severely.

You can remove flouride from drinking water by distilling it - it's not that hard to do, really. *Boiling* water will *not* remove flourides, and will if fact concentrate them. 'Brita'-type cartridge water filters will not do it, either. The best way to remove it is by RO (Reverse Osmosis) filtration, but these units are prohibitively expensive, sadly. Also filter cardtridge systems that use activated alumina (available as an add-on for Berkey water systems etc.) are able to remove flourides, too.

So, it's looking like distilling, as a cheapo option, if you *do* have flouridated water. Or maybe buying bottled spring water....

Cat Haiku
Nat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Nat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Nat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nat on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Charles_B

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not pro flouride. I do not want it in my water since it cannot have a positive benefit. I too have heard/read that certain recent societies have introduced flouride in the drinking supply with the aim that the mass population in those societies will be more readily manipulated, conquered, controlled and subdued.

I do not disagree with those statements but by the same token societies and civilizations have been manipulated, conquered, controlled and subdued for thousands of years without the need of flouride in the water to be of assistance. Perhaps flouride in the water helps make a society more readily manipulated, conquered, controlled, and subdued, but the absence of flouride in the water does not guarantee that this will not take place.

Continuity wrote:
Also filter cardtridge systems that use activated alumina (available as an add-on for Berkey water systems etc.) are able to remove flourides, too.

Flouride is added to the water supply I use and I decided not to get the add-on filter for the Berkey that is supposed to remove flouride. I didn't/don't trust the filters set up. The add-on flouride filter for the Berkey when assembled in the unit sits submerged in the filtered water. How would I know the add-on filter isn't leaking and dumping the activated alumina into the filtered water I am drinking? Since I would never have a good answer for that question I decided against the flouride filter, though I would have liked a flouride removal filter. I would think drinking activated alumina, even in trace amounts, would not be healthy.
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nat on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Health All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: