FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Barbra Streisand: NWO dupe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Barbra Streisand: NWO dupe? Reply with quote

$1 million donation to Slick Willy's global circus? Is that for real?
bornfree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Barbra Streisand: NWO dupe? Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
$1 million donation to Slick Willy's global circus? Is that for real?

The way the tax system works its you and me that will end up footing that bill MichaelC. These guys don't use a dime of their own money.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact the Clinton and Kerry are doing appearances for state Dems, even 'good' Dems like Sherrod Brown -- anti-war, pro-labor, pro-gay rights, etc. -- tells me that in the public mind, the public that counts, these guys are still considered *real*.

When Dennis Kucinich was running -- and yes I was backing him, granola and all -- even my mother who never heard of him liked his stance when she finally saw him on Sean Hannity -- Dennis was the only one who publicly challenged Ted Koppel on focusing the debates to a horse race for money, and he was immediately removed from the list of candidates ABC would cover -- some West Coast Dems billed him as "If you liked Bill Clinton you'll REALLY like Dennis." I cringed. I suspect Kucinich did too, but he couldn't really say no to praise. And frankly, his proposals for Univ Health Care and No War and ending NAFTA are not loopy, they only seem loopy in the current climate. Only his Federal DOP is truly loopy. Jerry said it right, something about "will he have an "Office of Sympathy and Trust Abounding"?

Ineffective or not, loopy or not, he's miles away from the 'pragmatism' of Clinton, i.e. a right wing Corporate State Dem politician, and it was almost an insult to compare them.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say Babs is liberally 'agenda friendly'. 12 years 'off' and now she's back on the road.

Although I'm sure there's a memo floating around CAA recommending at least one Bush bash or republican rant per event, I find the timing of her return to touring to be as swinging as the tides of public opinion.

Whom does one blame for such a bad movie, the actor, writer, or director?

Quote:

Barbra blasts Bush

Monday October 9, 2006

Barbra Streisand has opened her first US tour in 12 years with a show that ridiculed her political nemesis, US President George W. Bush.

Before a capacity crowd of some 16,000 people at South Philadelphia's Wachovia Centre, Streisand gave assured renditions of standards from her long career as a singer and actress, including Funny Girl, Come Rain or Come Shine and Love, Soft as an Easy Chair.

I believe that last song is called 'Evergreen'. - even as a toddler I remember hearing that song and fighting the urge to vomit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: