FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Naudet Bros: The Luck of the French?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Naudet Bros: The Luck of the French? Reply with quote

http://www.spingola.com/jules_naudet.htm

A snippet, regarding the Naudet's fireman friend James Hanlon:

Quote:
At 04:49 in the DVD, Hanlon says "We teamed up and by June of 2001 the three of us were out at the Fire Academy, shooting the training," which suggests all three were filming, then and maybe later. Hanlon is, in fact, fireman, director, producer, narrator and (presumed) cameraman in the film (as well as being an actor elsewhere); he also conducts the film's interviews, and seems to have at least contributed to the basic theme of the film - the proby's rites of passage. It could even be said he played a larger part in bringing the film about than the Naudets themselves did. But it does not inspire confidence in the authenticity of any documentary to have it presented by a professional actor, whether or not he also happens, in this case, to be a fireman - although not the only one, as it happens, from Duane Street: former Lieutenant Bill Walsh - now a Captain with Squad 41 in the Bronx - has, like Hanlon, turned up in episodes of "Law and Order," as well as (under his own name) in "Third Watch," and in other series and feature films ("Freedomland," "United 93"). Does the FDNY have any other acting firemen, or is there something about "Stately Duane Manor" that brings out the thespian instinct?

An interesting, but long, read.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a larger, higher-res version of the famous WTC1 strike film.

Note the firefighters, waiting for the plane, trying to look as if they're doing something... peering into a grating to "see" a gas leak. Particularly the guy in the white shirt. Look how nervous and fidgety he is. You can almost hear him think, "How long do we have to keep this up? They told us to stand around here and something would happen..."

http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/04/wtc1-strike.avi

And for those of you consumed by numerology and anagrams.... the firehouse that the Naudets used as their base of operations is located on Duane St. And "naudets" is an anagram of Duane St.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
And for those of you consumed by numerology and anagrams.... the firehouse that the Naudets used as their base of operations is located on Duane St. And "naudets" is an anagram of Duane St.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i can just imagine whoever the sick bastard planners are jerking themselves off as they think this shit up

coincidences are as coincidences do, but i can easily believe the morons actually believe in their power deriving from numbers and anagrams
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a couple of things in that video Rumpl posted that are very odd. At the end of the clip, I saw something appear in the top right corner. Even stranger, after the explosion and subsequent zoom out, I saw what appears to be one bird swooping in from the left. They suddenly multiply into 4 birds, breaking off in different directions in 2 pairs of 2.

Am I seeing things, or do you guys see this too?

Windows Media Player doesn't go frame by frame, so I used "avisplit" to look at the frames, then cut and pasted into MSPaint. How can I post the frames in here?
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SD asked:
Quote:
Windows Media Player doesn't go frame by frame, so I used "avisplit" to look at the frames, then cut and pasted into MSPaint. How can I post the frames in here?

You'll have to upload 'em to Photobucket or Flickr or any of those free pic hosting services, and then link from here. (Unless you've got some webspace or a server hosted that you've got an account on)

Cat Haiku
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Continuity.

Here is what appears in sequential frames at the top right just before the end of the video. Anyone have a clue what that is?

I'll set up a bird frame-by-frame for my next post. This gets even stranger than I first implied. If anyone has the original shorter vesion of the Naudet video, compare the bird flight paths. In the short (original) version, I see only one bird. It flies from right to left, after the second zoom in and out, starting from the towers. Somebody please stop me if this has been discussed before...

Last edited by StillDiggin on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: It's a Bird ... it's a Plane ... Reply with quote

StillDiggin wrote:
I saw a couple of things in that video Rumpl posted that are very odd. At the end of the clip, I saw something appear in the top right corner. Even stranger, after the explosion and subsequent zoom out, I saw what appears to be one bird swooping in from the left. They suddenly multiply into 4 birds, breaking off in different directions in 2 pairs of 2.

Am I seeing things, or do you guys see this too?

OK, lets get to the visual stuff from the eyes of a war torn 911 veteran.

Yes there are birds ... 2 of them as shown below ..

Oh look, a third bird has joined the "scared shitless" flock ...

They say hello ... decide they don't like all that fucking dust and noise ... and decide to join st911.org ...

Keep your eyes sharp .. looks are deceiving. Wink

- Hawk Cool

hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Stop it. Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

Note the firefighters, waiting for the plane, trying to look as if they're doing something... peering into a grating to "see" a gas leak. Particularly the guy in the white shirt. Look how nervous and fidgety he is. You can almost hear him think, "How long do we have to keep this up? They told us to stand around here and something would happen..."

WTF? Is this site rense.com? Do you really think that the fire fighters of NYC are involved in this? Is Cheney's phone number on speed dial with the fire fighters? Why not the newspaper stand vendors or the "mystery meat" street vendors? Have you ever been to NYC?

There is no doubt that the Naudet brothers are dirty ... but why are they dirty ... that is the real question? This other spurious speculation is why the 911 "truth" movement is treated like dog shit.

- Hawk Embarassed

StillDiggin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing the artwork for me.

Has anyone ever tried to scale those birds? I know it's difficult to determine how far away they are because we don't know their size or species.

However, using the traffic light as a reference, if they were anywhere near any "dust" as hawkwind implied, scaling would put them at somewhere between 10-30 feet tall/wide.

Assuming these were earth birds, I'd have to say that first and last photos place the birds no more than three times the distance away from the camera than the traffic light. Based on the fact that they're pretty much in the intersection, I'll be generous and say that top of the traffic light is 100 ft away, placing the birds 300 ft away.

If there's some phenomenon with bird photograpy that I am unaware of, somebody please inform me.

Your first pic is at 37s16ms (frame 929). Second is at 37s28ms (frame 932). 3rd is at 37s36ms (frame 934). Fourth is at 37s76ms (frame 944). Fifth is at 38s04ms (frame 951).

In your first pic (929), you neglected to circle 2 more birds. These birds dive down from behind and above the forger... ahem... photographer, joining the other 2 birds in the same perspective 3 frames later (0.12 seconds). This would be okay, except they all appear to be very close to the smoke now.

In your third pic(frame 932), you've actually circled 4 birds - probably counting only one on the left, where there are really 2. Other than that, nothing too special here.

Here's where it gets interesting. Your fourth pic (944) shows the first 2 birds checking out to the right above the towers, and the second 2 birds on the scene are nowhere to be found - because they dive-bombed into the smoke about 10 stories down from the top at frame 942, and emerged about 10 stories lower in frame 948. They eventually check out to the left between frames 1011 & 1018, about 2.7 seconds after your last pic.

I'm gonna stick to my theme of generous measurement and guess that the camera is about half a mile from where the 2nd set of birds entered the plume of smoke. For simplicity, I'll make it 300 ft more than a half mile, so I can place the birds exactly a half mile away from where they enter the smoke. These 2nd birds actually came into the picture way back at frame 918 (36s72ms). I think you can see what I'm getting at here, even with extremely generous measurements - these magic birds appear to have flown a half mile in about a second, or 1800 mph.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here (pun intended) and say that these birds are either not from this world or maybe, just maybe.. they are added imagery. And if the birds are added in after the fact.... well, no need to jump to any irrational conclusions.

In case anybody is wondering, I was able to see all this using avisplit and a mousewheel. The mousewheel is key, because trying to drag the bar left and right sucks. I'm having trouble uploading pictures to Photobucket (they end up being all black?), but the best way to see this is to roll back and forth through the frames for yourself if you have access to the software.

If my measurements aren't generous enough, go ahead and stretch them out. Unfortunately, even if I'm off by 1800%, these birds were still doing 100mph.
gritzle70

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Birds Reply with quote

Check out:

http://www.orbwar.com/

http://www.orbwar.com/stealth-fighter-cloak.htm

http://www.orbwar.com/ufo-photos-wtc-attack-9-11.htm
StillDiggin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting links...

To save me the time of reading everything, if these "birds" were really stealths; what task were they performing?
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What are these mysterious aircraft doing up there? Are they digitizing the population and terrain using frequency technology and electro-chemical aerosols?

http://www.orbwar.com/red-orbs.htm

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: