FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Mini H-bomb in basement upwards directed: Finnish Expert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Mini H-bomb in basement upwards directed: Finnish Expert Reply with quote

Mini H-bomb in basement upwards directed: Finnish Military Expert solves last unclear issue about how 9/11 was executed

The three basic types of non-nuclear bombs used in the 9/11 WTC operation, depending on the goal:
- to simulate the impacts of the "planes" against the structure, by leaving the imprints of the "wings";
- to simulate the explosion of the "kerosine" of the "airplanes" immediately after;
- to be used at the moment where the towers would be pulled.

Five years later there can be no doubts left that the way the towers were pulled was a premiere: the first controlled demolition using nuclear bombs: using a mini Hydrogen-bomb in basement, upwards directed.

The first time that a government uses nuclear bombs against its own citizens. One of Two premieres that goes unnoticed... as you would expect from the Laws of End Times Reductionism.

Notes: the title of the link is the OPPOSITE of what you can conclude; as of today, the finnish military expert did not get the core lie, i.e, the fact that no planes were used.

BTW, I do remember this Finnish Military Expert from the CNN Kosovo Board, as the Third World War officially begun, 24 March 1999...

Last edited by MattMarriott on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is extemely interesting.

And what intrigues me most is how it runs contrary to so many other theories by "leaders" of the Truth Movement - e.g., Jones and his thermate, and even the claims of radiation at Ground Zero from destroyed "smoke detectors."

Not to mention, the total pulverization of all office hardware and the shocking lack of human remains, despite roughly 3,000 reported deaths.

To quote someone else here: I'm not buying yet, but I'm listening. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: