FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 - How Did They Do It?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
elbowdeep



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

have you done any research into tesla waves technology to see what the proffessionals are saying? It is real. Go do your research and give me a break!


I've done 'research', and I'm not debating that the technology you describe exists or doesn't. (BTW if looking things up on the Internet to read what people say, is what you consider 'research', you are going to have a rude awakening... hopefully soon)

Microwave technology exists and is in use, high pressure hydraulic cutting technology exits and is in use. Harmonic heating (harmonic stress relief) of metal technology exists and is in use...

However, there is no shred of evidence that any of THOSE THINGS were used to effect the towers. Your "evidence" is that the "spire" vapourized as the basis for claiming that 'Tesla Waves did it' is ungrounded.

Quote:
Do you have a good explaination on how they knocked out all the solid steel structual supports in the towers from nearly the top down, other then with explosives?


No... do you?
Structural Damage + Explosives + Lots of Heavy Shit (like poured concrete floors)+ Gravity = Fall Down. Exclamation

_________________
One day the cows will sprout wings and fly away...
http://twitter.com/elbowdeep
http://elbowdeep.posterous.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zumpo
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elbowdeep wrote:

However, there is no shred of evidence that any of THOSE THINGS were used to effect the towers. Your "evidence" is that the "spire" vapourized as the basis for claiming that 'Tesla Waves did it' is ungrounded.



elbowdeep, you should reread the first post I had posted here because I never said anywhere that I have evidence that the spire vaporised. I also never claimed anywhere that tesla waves did it too. If you disagree, then please show me exactly where I said all hese things that you are claiming here that I said?

I also said this too -

zumpo wrote:
I think there is a strong possibility that this type of method could have been the method that was most likely used, regardless of wether or not that film clip showing that steel spire disintergrating is true.

I do not know if Fintan has thorougly looked into this therory yet, but if he hasn't, I think he should.
Back to top
Continuity



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1716
Location: Municipal Flat Block 18A, Linear North

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - regardless of how they did it, it *is* bloody well weird the way that the 'spire' stands for a few seconds, and then appears to turn into 'metal dust' the way it does... Surprised
_________________
The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Cat Haiku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mattster



Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Well - regardless of how they did it, it *is* bloody well weird the way that the 'spire' stands for a few seconds, and then appears to turn into 'metal dust' the way it does... Surprised


I agree, that spire does look like it turns into dust. If that was simply a case of dust residue falling off the spire, (like the others say) you would still see the straight outline edges of the spire, but you don't see that, the straight edge outline of the spire is gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
obeylittle



Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 442
Location: Middle o' Mitten, Michigan Corp. division of United States of America Corp. division of Global Corp.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the involvement in 9/11 by the corporations has not been seen as a weak link in the official fairy tales. It is time to focus on them and their activities and roles of involvement as they are obviously in it and lying to cover for it. The recent Dave McGowan Newsletter #86 and Newsletter #87 demonstrate these weaknesses. The corporations -- the airlines, the television media etc... countless others, PRODUCED the show that was 9/11 criminal television. They are in deep, with primary roles, and should be questioned relentlessly.

Notice in Dave's recount of events that the people (except for one military man) of the Shanksville PA area where Flight 93 allegedly went down refused to lie for the government, for the FBI, for the Military, or for the corporate Medias. This too is a glaring weakness to be mined for facts and I'm sure there are many more witnesses in NY and Wash. DC who saw the events and won't lie for the government corporations and government media, as well.

I feel the only reason we don't have the facts today, five years after the events, is because WE aren't asking any questions of the right people. It is we who must perform these tasks. We know we can't trust anyone else...

And whether you agree with Dave McGowan's research or not, his site is full of raw facts. And raw facts are what we need more of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marpaujac



Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 5
Location: Faroe Island

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Model how explosives were installed in North Tower in 7 hour Reply with quote

(Rev 1 20061228)

I had a presentation where the subject was 911. Everything went fine except that people rejected the thesis that the towers were brought down with explosives.
The reason was it would take years to install the explosives into the building. The standard way is to install a lot of charges, which then are connected together with cables. Also every day there are thousands of people working in the WTC centers. Maintenance people doing maintenance job, where they simply are everywhere. This simply mean
that you cant install the explosives and cables over a long period. They will be discovered.

I have been thinking about this for a while, and my conclusion is :

The explosives were installed during the night between 10 and 11 September.

This text will try to create a model how explosives were installed in WTC
during one night.

The text contain.

1. Hypothesis for how the explosives were installed in WTCs.
2. Types and size of bombs.
3. Installation plan.
4. Installation of bombs.
5. Execution
6. Bomb questions.
7. Test and verifying.
8. Final comments and way forward.





1. Hypothesis for how the explosives were installed in WTCs.

The explosives were installed the night between 10-11 th September.

The bombs where activated by radio technology and synchronized together.

They had single access to one elevator shaft during the installation process. Alternatively they could use more than one elevator shaft.

They had access to control the security in WTCs.

They were inside the security control room during the installation process.
They had a death squad on duty during the night to prevent alarms. Most likely coordinated from the control room. People who raised an alarm were killed. (Police cant react on a investigation over short time.)

Ten People can install the explosives during one night in a WTC tower.

The bombs are timed together so they will explode in the correct sequence.

Many small bombs will be installed around impact hole, so the explosions
will be as discrete as possible. They can to some extent be exploded one by one.

Few and larger bombs will be used on floors further away from impact hole.

The bombs were installed in the core. Most likely between floors.

Debris from top level explosion will cover the lover levels explosions.


2. Types and size of bombs.

I have limited knowledge of bombs and types of bombs. So I hope somebody will correct this model where Im wrong.


The size of the bombs will be :

50 Kilo bomb. One bomb on each floor. Total weight 50 Kilo.
1 Kilo bomb. 25 bombs on floor. Total weight 25 Kilo.
0,2 Kilo bomb. 50 bombs on floor. Total weight 10 Kilo.


3. Installation plan.


WTC Nort tower is a 110 stores height building. The airplane is planned to
hit the building on floors 93-98. (North Tower.)


Floor 92-99 50 explosives on each floor. Explosives on 8 different floors.

Floor 81-91 25 bombs on every second floor.

Floor 4 80 One bomb on each floor for every forth floor.
On bomb on 20 different floors.





4. Installation of bombs.

All bombs are numbered according to the floor,postion where
they will be installed.

The activation transmitter will be placed in a building nearby or
in a airplane/helicopter.


The night prior to the attack the explosives will be installed in the
Towers.

We need 10 people to do the installation of the bombs in a tower.
A elevator which can stop between the floors is seized. The elevator
can not be reached from the normal doors. Doors has been blocked.
This mean that the security control of the WTC is involved in the attack.


The explosives are brought to the WTC in a truck, or has been stored in
a locked room.

a.
The bombs for floor 4 , 8 , 12, 16,20,24, 28 , 32, are loaded into the elevator.
10 people enter the elevator. One person is the elevator operator.
The elevator stops between the floors, and one person jump out on each level with one bomb, and then the elevator continue one level upward.
After the bomb is installed, then the person moves back to the elevator
shaft and wait until the elevator is back.
The elevator stops at each floor on the way down, and the person jump back to the elevator.

Estimated time 30 minutes.

b.
The bombs for floor for floor 36,40,44,48,52,56,60,64 are loaded into the elevator.
Same procedure.

Estimated time 35 minutes.

c.
The bombs for floor 68,72,76,80 are loaded into the elevator.
Same procedure.

Estimated time 20 minutes.


d.
The bombs for floor 81 91 are loaded on elevator.
On floor 82 , 84 , 86 , 88, 90 install 25 bombs on each floor.
Two persons are one each floor. Estimated time 60 Minutes.
Then the elevator goes down to collect the rest of the bombs.

Estimated time 60 minutes.


e.
The bombs for floor 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 are loaded on the elevator. On floor 87,5 , 88,5 , 89,5 , 90, 5, 91,5 , 92,5 , 93,5 are 50 bombs installed on each floor. 5 person install the bombs on each floor.
The estimated time for each floor 60 minutes.

Estimated time 240 minutes.


The total time used : 30 + 35 + 20 + 60 + 240 = 385 minutes = 7 hour.




5. Execution

The bombs are timed in a pre defined sequence. They are just waiting
for the correct activation radio signal. The radio signal will be sent from
a nearby building or plane/helicopter.


6. Bomb questions.

In this text I have created a model of how bomb could have demolished
the WTC North Tower.
This generates some bomb questions :

1. What type explosives could be used ?

2. What is the weight of each bomb if you should destroy the load bearing
with :

1 Bombs ?
2 Bombs ?
5 Bombs ?
25 Bombs ?
50 Bombs ?

3. Where should the bombs be installed as a function of amount bombs
on a floor.


7. Test and verifying.

This installation could be verified in a existing building similar to WTC.
How much time does it take to place the explosives ?



8. Final comments and way forward.

The problem with the 911 case is that there is no focus and a tremendous
amount of distortion planted by people who dont want the case solved.

What we need is :

a. Get a demolition expert to create and confirm a model for demolition
of WTC which will match the videos and pictures existing of the
collapse.



b. There are pictures which show massive iron beams flying in the air.
What is the speed of this beams in the (x,y) direction.
If there are pictures, movies showing massive beams flying in upward
directions, then this is the best argument for a controlled demolition
of WTC 1&2. Focus on this.

c. What kind of explosives could be used for WTC.
There must be traces from this bombs in the debris.

d. Check whether any WTC night shift people were missing the day after.
People who normally should have left before 8.00 AM. Then there
was a dead squad in action.


e. Who had security responsibility in WTC night between 10-11
September.

_________________
MarPauJac
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BOLSHEVIK



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Location: IN THE MOMENT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Red asked:
Quote:
the "hijackers" switched off a control that made them "invisible" to the radar???

Naww - but there *are* areas in which there are *no* RADAR coverage, or 'gaps' in the RADAR - they are like small 'channels' of space or little 'patches' of area that are too far from the last RADAR base, and not close enough to the next one, etc.

It appears that a few of the flights of 9/11 intersected pretty neatly with these areas of no-coverage, which would lead one to question why, and how did the 'terrorists' know of the existence of these RADAR 'holes'?

Also, it's not a *switch* that makes anyone 'invisible to RADAR' but you *can* just switch off the 'transponder' which makes the aircraft not able to be interrogated by *CIVILIAN* secondary RADAR as to altitude, vectors etc. This is not the same as military-style 'primary' RADAR which 'paints' the targets, and 'sees' them due to the 'reflection' being picked up.

Quote:
The areas with no primary radar coverage are emphasised in white. The "hijackers" clearly knew where the vulnerabilities in the radar system were. How?


Whole article here: http://www.team8plus.org/the-movement/radar/Radar.htm


Everything you need to pull off this trick you can find below:

http://www.hanscom.af.mil/units/

They have sanitized there web site and removed the whos who of military contactors at that base. The point where the transponder went off on the diagram above in that triangle is the Hanscom AFB.

_________________
F$KKK THE NSA & PNAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BOLSHEVIK



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Location: IN THE MOMENT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some times a picture tells the entire story.

http://www.joplinindependent.com/display_article.php/jesse-h1159649228

_________________
F$KKK THE NSA & PNAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BOLSHEVIK



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Location: IN THE MOMENT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that 9 billion dollar gift at the onset of the Iraq occupation the alleged missing 9 billion dollars. If my math is correct that would be 90,000,000 one hundred dollar Federal Reserve Notes. If you look on a Federal Reserve Note in your pocket you will notice each one has its own eight digit serial number. Now you have 90,000,000 one hundred dollar Federal Reserve Note with an eight digit serial number. That would mean the serial number sequence could start at 00000001 90000000 that is a very large amount of paper. This would allow the Federal Reserve to put out a notice world wide voiding out the stolen Federal Reserve Notes with the corresponding serial numbers just like they normally do with an armor car robbery.

I would find it odd that it is NOT in writing in some operational manual within the Federal Reserve Banking system any Federal Reserve Notes in transport are not required to have the serial numbers documented. That is why it was a gift and is not missing.

_________________
F$KKK THE NSA & PNAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Continuity



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1716
Location: Municipal Flat Block 18A, Linear North

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Another video from the 'noplaners'... Reply with quote

Here's another video from the 'noplaners' - Haupt, WebFairy, Killtown et al.

Sorry if it's old news to y'all, but I've only just seen it. So, what do y'all reckon to the video clips shown of the 2nd plane's impact?

Personally, I like the 'street eyewitness' shown towards the end - the bloke in the suite - total Z-grade acting for sure, hunh? And the newscasters comments, made live, really do sound like pre-made scripts, IMO.
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/51103/Were_The_Live_Videos_of_The_Terrorist_Attacks_Also_Faked_

_________________
The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Cat Haiku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When that woman at Channel 4 says the words "at this high level" you can see the plane streaking in. What's confusing is the angle of the trajectory from that location. But the plane is there.

If Killtown's dismissal of a plane at Shanksville makes him a "no-planer".... then you can put me in that group as well.

I'm from Pennsylvania, and there ain't no plane in them thar fields. I still firmly believe the "shoot down" vs. "passenger revolt" argument was to obfuscate the missing plane at the crash site. Not to mention my own research into the blatant hoax job of Val McClatchey's photograph, that cannot possibly be a smoke cloud from the Shanksville crash site.

Could it be a very subtle 'psy-opian' maneuver - this 'no-plane' meme - to take crazy allegations about holograms and CGI at the twin towers and use it to defend the non-existence of Flight 93 at it's manufactured crash site? To lump all "no plane" theories into one more easily dismissible group, when in fact the 2 scenarios have nothing evidential in common?

_________________
"No matter what happens, ever... there's ALWAYS at least one reason. And the top reason is ALWAYS money."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stallion4



Joined: 26 May 2006
Posts: 692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Another video from the 'noplaners'... Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Here's another video from the 'noplaners' - Haupt, WebFairy, Killtown et al.

Sorry if it's old news to y'all, but I've only just seen it. So, what do y'all reckon to the video clips shown of the 2nd plane's impact?

Personally, I like the 'street eyewitness' shown towards the end - the bloke in the suite - total Z-grade acting for sure, hunh? And the newscasters comments, made live, really do sound like pre-made scripts, IMO.
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/51103/Were_The_Live_Videos_of_The_Terrorist_Attacks_Also_Faked_


That was the most dishonest 9/11 "truth" video I've ever seen, Continuity.

As for it all being read from a script; can you say with absolute certainty that you or anyone else wouldn't have reacted how the reporters (& eyewitness at the end) reacted on camera after seeing such an event?

When I saw the second plane hit (on TV) I thought to myself "this must be some kind of a terrrrist attack!" Does that mean I'm reading from a pre-made script too?

As for the reporter who was on the phone who said he just saw an explosion and not a plane, isn't it much more likely that he wasn't in position to see the plane hit? Perhaps he was standing on the opposite side of where it did while he was talking on the phone?

BUT NOOOOOOO!! The video proclaims this to be "100% proof that there were no planes".

And the glitch on the tape is suppose to be proof of what exactly? It's a friggin' glitch that either occurred during the live broadcast, or after it was recorded onto a tape, or was purposely added so these imbeciles could produce their disinfo video and say "See, see, there were no planes!! It's 100% proof!"


SERENITY NOW!!

_________________
"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets." ~Travis Bickle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.