FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Who Did 9/11 - And Why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Grumpy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa

JUDY WOOD??? Smile Laughing Very Happy yahoo

aAzzAa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:
aAzzAa

JUDY WOOD??? Smile Laughing Very Happy yahoo

Yeah a scientist Grumpy, unlike you that is a fake.

Quote:

Dr. Judy Wood (with degrees in Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, and Materials Engineering Science)

Does that pass as a scientist for you? Labels don't bother me, but they seem to speak for you. What are your credentials? A degree in walking up anal passages?

Here's a few more little vids for you that makes one wonder who the "legitimate" scientists really represent nowadays. Your pension not enough for you Grumpy? Had to top it up?

911 ground zero aftermath (part one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPyF7VpOdKU&feature=related

911 ground zero aftermath (part two)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqCSDIFh6c&feature=related

911 ground zero aftermath (part three)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ypOlZLHvEE

Could explosives have been planted in the WTCs? (Part One)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlpSKXVX7c&feature=related

Could explosives have been planted in the WTCs? (Part Two)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1P1vb0KrDo&feature=user
Grumpy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa

JUDY WOOD a real scientist??? yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

You are TRULY an IDIOT!!!

aAzzAa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:
aAzzAa

JUDY WOOD a real scientist??? yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

You are TRULY an IDIOT!!!

And to a person looking for honesty
You are true fakery.Wink
Continuity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy Wood's the 'space beams' gal, isn't she?

Cat Haiku
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:

Sounds like that. And are you guys the NIST report guys? We can guess that Grumpy is, hook, line and winky.
anima_kulture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Just Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:

Yes, "Do the DEW!" with Judy and Jones... and the rest of the "Dustification" Crew! [smiley=clown_laugh.gif]... [smiley=toilet15.gif]

aAzzAa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Reply with quote

anima_kulture wrote:
Continuity wrote:

Yes, "Do the DEW!" with Judy and Jones... and the rest of the "Dustification" Crew! [smiley=clown_laugh.gif]... [smiley=toilet15.gif]

Hey , what time is "Keeping Up Appearances" on tv man?
anima_kulture

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Just Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
anima_kulture wrote:
Continuity wrote:

Hey , what time is "Keeping Up Appearances" on tv man?

Well... since I am a presumptive individual, I take it you probably just responded with a bit of a metaphor here. Wink Or possibly an actual and HONEST question... or maybe even a dissonance, I don't know. noidea Lucky for you, I can respond to your comment as either a metaphor, or an HONEST question. Razz

AS A METAPHOR: It may seem to you that I follow posters, lurk in the corners, and troll the B4N forums. Posting my big fat two cents after only reading a few post in each thread... You are with considerable certainty correct sir. OR... It may be that after the Navari expose ( I can't do that little accent over the "E" Sad ) the forum is not precisely running full speed ahead. Giving users the least possible opportunities to interact with other community members. Most of the active post here are no fun, and I am not using the search function (I REFUSE! Twisted Evil ) to dig up old topics that may actualy be interesting or amusing. So I will continue to follow the active threads and users. But... If it makes you feel better, (the sarcasm diesel just fired up!) I will promise not to use the Internet when you do. -k

AS AN HONEST QUESTION:

Oddly enough, even though I reside in the "GREATEST FUCKING STATE ON MANS EARTH"

Keeping Up Appearances is actualy one of my favorite television programs ever...ever! I truly can't help you with the television schedule, because I really do not know where it is you live. ( It isn't Texas though Razz ) As far as here (In TEXAS, the greatest fucking state on man's earth), unfortunately we only get a few shows on PBS every once in a great while. But absolutely zero shows are being aired at this time. Fuck, our Eastenders is still stuck in 2002!

Look at Onslow, he is so silly with his arm around big horny Daisy! cheesy

Oh what kind of mess are Hyacinth and Richard going to get into this time.
I bet it will induce convulsive laughter and be distinctly different then anything we have ever witnessed before! (ahh)

As far as who did 9/11 and why...

WHO: Radical Muslims (19 of them to be exact)

WHY: As most militan, mystic and religious individuals, they are incapable of owning big enough quadriceps, hamstrings, or even glutes to shoulder the load of the massive testicles it takes to live the HONEST, FREE,RESPONSIBLE, and CAPITALIST life of the Value Producer. They were value destroyers, apathetic sloths, diseased with mysticism.

Now...What the Government did with these actions, that is a whole different topic in its self. Wink

aAzzAa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Just Reply with quote

Quote:
WHY: As most militan, mystic and religious individuals, they are incapable of owning big enough quadriceps, hamstrings, or even glutes to shoulder the load of the massive testicles it takes to live the HONEST, FREE,RESPONSIBLE, and CAPITALIST life of the Value Producer. They were value destroyers, apathetic sloths, diseased with mysticism.

I see, and should one assume you are yet another scisci/occidental clone?
You know, the little idiot that has spoofed my email, signed me up to countless newsletters and forums, and generally shat all over the concept of libertarian?

Let me put it to you that those prepared to not respect the life of another, and to infringe on their liberties and to commit murder, are neither mystic or atheist, or not any other label to hide behind. They are in fact big fat ego heads on the extreme side, and I'm sure Amercia has some of those too, in every state. Egos transcend nationality, come together like snot and saliva in order to concoct cocktails of dark putrid liquefying deceit.

Don't be fooled by your patriotism. Your capitalistic system, the way it is being manipulated is very disgusting in fact. It is neither free, nor responsible, and has the testicles the size of ammunition for a pea-shooter.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: The accent is on accents...ol Reply with quote

Hey Charles

You can try alt-130, la "" but I am not sure if you need to have your keyboard set to fr or fr-can but if you do then the is usually the first key to the left of the rhs "shift" key.

Very Happy

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
I see, and should one assume you are yet another scisci/occidental clone?
You know, the little idiot that has spoofed my email, signed me up to countless newsletters and forums, and generally shat all over the concept of libertarian?

Jesus Balding Christ, aAzzAa - we know!

Please stop going on about it everywhere you post. Thank you. [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif]

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: