FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Who Did 9/11 - And Why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Grumpy - Where's Osama, then, in your estimation - rather strange that innocent countries like Afghanistan and Iraq have been forced to suffer retaliation from the acts of one man, who if the MSM is to be believed, is still at large, don't you think?

Cat Haiku
Grumpy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity

Quote:
@ Grumpy - Where's Osama, then, in your estimation - rather strange that innocent countries like Afghanistan and Iraq have been forced to suffer retaliation from the acts of one man, who if the MSM is to be believed, is still at large, don't you think?

Hiding in the hills, if he is not dead. Afghanistan was not innocent, remember the Taliban??? Iraq was innocent of the attacks of 911, blame W for that war.

rustyh

Quote:
1. Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
2.Did a plane crash in Pennsylvania?

1. Without a doubt, since the passengers remains were removed from the building along with the debris of the aircraft. Why would you even ask???

2. Ditto, this is a no-brainer(as was number one).

These are well established facts not even worth discussing, let's stick with reality, ok???

Grumpy Cool

rustyh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:
Continuity

Quote:

Hiding in the hills, if he is not dead. Afghanistan was not innocent, remember the Taliban??? Iraq was innocent of the attacks of 911, blame W for that war.

rustyh

Quote:
1. Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
2.Did a plane crash in Pennsylvania?

1. Without a doubt, since the passengers remains were removed from the building along with the debris of the aircraft. Why would you even ask???

2. Ditto, this is a no-brainer(as was number one).

These are well established facts not even worth discussing, let's stick with reality, ok???

Grumpy Cool

Am i going fucken crazy or does everyone agree with Grumpy?

Because these'facts' are 'not worth discussing'?????
Who thinks Grumpy is talking sense?
Because if he is then me and a few other people have wasted a shit load of time discussing this for the last 12 months, especially as its reality!!!
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just debate, rusty. Wink

Cat Haiku
Grumpy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh

But why would there be any doubt about the plane hitting the Pentagon, numerous witnesses saw it happen??? It's like those who claim no planes hit the twin towers, a non-starter. The remains of the passengers and of the plane were removed from the Pentagon and from the hole in Pennsylvania. Flt 93 was mistakenly reported to have landed, but it turned out to be another aircraft. There was a lot of that going on in the confusion of the all down order by the FAA, it took hours to clear up

Why does everyone assume it is hard to hijack a plane??? In the 70's and 80's it happened all the time. Hijacking four(or ten) planes at the same time requires little more effort, just more tickets and a little scheduling. And in America we are not set up to shoot down civilian airliners over the continent, though we could do so for those coming in from over seas, which is why the hijackers didn't get 747's(which are 3 or 4 times larger than 767's). And a 767 is easier to fly than a Cessna(despite all the buttons), it does not take a great pilot to do what they did on 911, just one willing to die doing it. It does take skill to land one, but they didn't land, did they.

And why all this speculation about missiles??? A 125 ton aircraft will do much more damage than a 2 ton cruise missile, explosive warhead and all.

Applying just a modicum of common sense to these conspiracy theories dismantles most of them pretty quickly. Some even have a kernal or two of truth to them, but that kernal is applied where it does not belong. The corporate aholes ARE out to control all the money, but that does not mean they "pulled" building 7, 7 fell because tower 1 collapsed onto it's south face and it burned for 7 1/2 hours, no explosives necessary.

Common sense is what I am bringing, I'm tired of what passes for thinking from some people. We have enough real problems to solve without manufactoring more for ourselves. Besides, the real culprits are getting a free pass while we are eating our children, and that's just wrong.

Grumpy Cool

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really think that such an unskilled pilot could have flown that 270 degree, sharp banking curve path into the Pentagon, Grumpy?

And what about the smashed light-poles etc? And why such a complex, aerobatic (and seemingly impossibe) manouver?

What are your thoughts on that?

Cat Haiku
rustyh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity.
So when lots of us do it, is it called a MASS DEBATE???!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, you gotta laugh.

yahoo
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left-wing shills show up regularly on boards, spewing 7th grade level logic and regurgitating the MSM version of reality ad nauseum. The purpose is mainly to outrage and get a reaction, while helping prolong a debate on points we moved on from here years ago. (This has nothing to do with you, of course, Grumpy.) Wink

I haven't encountered anyone of sound mind who's looked seriously at the countless 9/11 anomalies and concluded that the govt got it right, that the 9/11 Commission wasn't a factless, vague carbon copy of the Warren Commission, Osama isn't the Arab version of Lee Harvey Oswald, and that 9/11 doesn't fit perfectly into the mold of every military-industrial-congressional-complex bald-faced lie ever told by the PTB to start hostilities with people who'd have to have been chronically suicidal to take on this gargantuan military throughout history: Maine, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11. The criminal M.O. is as plain as day, and Inspector Cluseau could figure this one out, just on the circumstantial evidence and previous behaviors.

Unless, of course - like many of the Coincidence Theorists - they happen to think the Warren Commission also "nailed it."

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Common sense is anything but common Reply with quote

Good grief!

Agree with grumpy? A well needed reality check! THIS is what mainstream america thinks happened and it is important that we realize the extent to which the PTB have succeeded in washing their gray matter of all traces of critical analysis.

In the light of reality, we see clearly and seek to understand exactly what we see. In the cloud of misinformation and misdirection it is understandable that the VAST majority of the sheeple just go about their business secure in the belief that all will be well if they trust in their leaders to provide them with security and prosperity.

Makes me want to puke.

Grumpy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

continuity

Quote:
Do you really think that such an unskilled pilot could have flown that 270 degree, sharp banking curve path into the Pentagon, Grumpy?

And what about the smashed light-poles etc? And why such a complex, aerobatic (and seemingly impossibe) manouver?

What are your thoughts on that?

First, who said they were unskilled? They attended flight schools did they not???

Second, Impossible maneuver??? A simple banked turn??? In a plane as stable as that??? What's impossible about that???

Third, WITNESSES SAW THE PLANE CLIP THE LIGHT POLES before hitting the building. What is questionable about that???

Rumpl4skn

Quote:
Left-wing shills show up regularly on boards, spewing 7th grade level logic and regurgitating the MSM version of reality ad nauseum. The purpose is mainly to outrage and get a reaction, while helping prolong a debate on points we moved on from here years ago. (This has nothing to do with you, of course, Grumpy.) Wink

Is this what passes for debate or evidence on this forum??? I've explained my motivation, and I'm more likely to watch John Stewart than I am Katy Couric. The point is that for years now you have been wrong, the events of 911 required no vast conspiracy, just 19 determined men.

As to my "7th grade level logic", how would you know, you've yet to try my logic, and if you think my cognitive facilities are that limited you're in for a rather nasty surprise.

Quote:
I haven't encountered anyone of sound mind who's looked seriously at the countless 9/11 anomalies and concluded that the govt got it right, that the 9/11 Commission wasn't a factless, vague carbon copy of the Warren Commission, Osama isn't the Arab version of Lee Harvey Oswald, and that 9/11 doesn't fit perfectly into the mold of every military-industrial-congressional-complex bald-faced lie ever told by the PTB to start hostilities with people who'd have to have been chronically suicidal to take on this gargantuan military throughout history: Maine, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11. The criminal M.O. is as plain as day, and Inspector Cluseau could figure this one out, just on the circumstantial evidence and previous behaviors.

Well you have now. You really need to get out more, meet other people. I suggest taking this attitude over to physorg.com, your friends will be here to patch up your shredded ego when you get back.

May I suggest that you try out your debating skills here on me for a warm up??? You do know how to debate issues, don't you??? (by the way, ad hom attacks will quickly get you kicked off on physorg, only reasoned debate is tolerated there, and I've been there for YEARS, bring your A game if you have one, I don;t take prisoners).

Peter

Quote:
Good grief!

Agree with grumpy? A well needed reality check! THIS is what mainstream america thinks happened and it is important that we realize the extent to which the PTB have succeeded in washing their gray matter of all traces of critical analysis.

In the light of reality, we see clearly and seek to understand exactly what we see. In the cloud of misinformation and misdirection it is understandable that the VAST majority of the sheeple just go about their business secure in the belief that all will be well if they trust in their leaders to provide them with security and prosperity.

Makes me want to puke.

You guys have been slapping each other on the back way too long. The vast majority of THINKING individuals know that the aircraft caused those buildings to fall. We also know that W is a would be dictator, a completely lost child in a grown ups world and should be drop kicked all the way back to Crawford, where his ol' man should receive a few in the pants for ever spawning such a boob. The Gov't had nothing to do with the attacks of 911, that responsibility rests squarely on OBL's towel-head, nowhere else.

Disagree??? Then take your best shot, come one and all, I'm pretty good at multitasking.

This is going to be fun!!!

Grumpy Cool

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice, reasoned rebuttal - see guys, I told you he'd give us some nice quality knock-about! Wink

Cat Haiku
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Grumpy does contain rump after all Reply with quote

Hi Grumpy

I am still digesting many of the threads here and have yet to start on many more. I express my opinions on occasion and even offer some info on topics that I am familiar with in a factual way. Debating issues and presenting viewpoints is necessary for the establishment of dialogue as well as creating boundaries for discussion. Factual and verifiable information provision is a necessary and (here) a priori part of the process. You might wish to take some time to look at and evaluate the vast amount of info herein. There is enough to provide significant adjustment to any point of view.

See you in a few weeks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: