FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Who Did 9/11 - And Why?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Who Did 9/11 - And Why? Reply with quote

Reply to this topic with your discussion and evidence
about which group(s) were behind the 9/11 attacks,
and why they carried them out.

-------------------
S U M M A R Y
-------------------

A summary of the thread will be updated here.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did it - and why?

[I will present my scenario, or 'mystory' as a brilliant author said, as to how the events of 9/11 were pulled off and who most likely was involved (pluss possible finaces behind it), who knew parts and who was duped and confused in the parallel thread of the analysis. I find it most usful to start at the end and then trace it back to a plausible "beginning".]

Outline:
Just by analysing what has taken place since 9/11-2001, one can clearly see what that act of false flag terror has facilitated in terms of policy implementation, preemtive agression to ensure hegemony and fracture opposing enteties, the curtailing of personal liberties, the centralization of power in the western block, legislation and propaganda to uniform geopolitical goals and opinion and the eventual death of nationalism. The game plan also involve creating/maintaining the fasade of three seemingly opposing blocks, two of which are false (the west vs Russia/ China) and one fractured, easily controlled block (Middle East, Africa and Sout East Asia). This public picture must be maintained in order to control public opinion and prevent oposition to implemented changes.

A distinction worth mentioning is; hat has happened as opposed to what was planned. Needless to say, a plan of this magnitude has to be adaptable and able to suffer setbacks, yet still continue.

A few brief and very general points on why 9/11 was pulled off:

Geo-politics:
1) Strategic and economic hegemony.

2) The creation/expansion of the war economy, a "false" economy rooted in and feeding off generated conflict, facilitated/executed terror acts and pre-emptive attacks on "undesireable" enteties and nation states.

3) To facilitate rapid change and bolster public opinion to support that change.

4) To create polarization, both fake and real (as mentioned above).

5) The return of "apparent" control to Europe (the globalist hub), as opposed to "only" financial control and backing of the globalist agenda. The "restructuring" of the US is crucial to the overall agenda at this stage, so is using US resources to further the game plan. Politicinas may fight amongst themselves, but this is mostly a play for the gallery, and most of them know that.

6) To create a working environment for the UN, further justify it's creation and function.

7) Undermine national states and nationalism by providing a common enemy and a unified "theory" of historical events and current affairs, and thus make things more manageable. Further refinement of the current system to support planned change.

8 ) ++

The CFR, often labeled the "real" government in the US is of course not controlled by the US, but adheres to a higher power, i.e. financial structures and the political branch of that structure, the G8. The internationalist's "executive" branch is also of course tied in with the central banking structure and the intelligence aparatus.

Financial reasons/ Economy: GODD & more...
[9/11 was not pulled to deflect attention from the money missing from the Pentagon in my eyes. That was a deliberate distraction.]

1) Decreased support for military funding due to a post-Cold War conflict vacuum.

2) GODD (Guns, Oil, Drugs & Death). This is of couse the meat of the banking/ financial aparatus, in addition to the fractional banking system and technology, and is crucial to the "health" of a speedy program of change. It also provides financial backing to more dubvious and sinister programs.

3) Loss of about 180 billion in illegal income from opium trade in Afghanistan (in the terretories that the Taliban controlled. This money is funnel through various companies (chemical, weapons, etc) into the stock marked where 180 billions may turn into 3 trillions (speculative earnings). This is by the way more than the US GNP (!).

4) WTC: The WTC lacked wireing (internet), pluss it has severe asbestos problems. The wireing alone would have costed about 2 Billions. A partial upgrade was most likely made just before 9/11 as a means to plausible deny involvement in the scenario. I am uncertain if Silverpants knew anything, but some of his co-leasers may have, like Peter J. Pererson of the Blackstone Group (I have to look into that). He was by he way chairman of the CFR on 9/11 and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (if memory serves me correctly).

5) WTC: Silverstein & Co took out some pretty novel insurancy policies on the WTC complex, which would give the $1,5 billion if a terrorist attack occured on the building (I guess the 1993 attack was the argument on the table). The total insurance for the WTC complex amounted to (so far) about $4.8 billion (though they argued for 7, 1 I think due to two attacks) which is more than the entire 99 year lease (I have to check that). silverstein got $861 million for 7 WTC.

6) ++

[A few points only... Please add to or correct me if I'm wrong. Source will be given later]

A few brief and very general points on who pulled off 9/11: (Later...)

I will update this late, but generally the power structure behind the above mentioned scenario is in my binoculars, including people in Europe, the US, Canada the Middle East, but not excluding other possible involvement. We are not dealing with a nation state here, so it is difficult and convoluted as many aspects of it are so compartmentalized, but generally following the money and the real power will lead to people that was involved in one way or the other, and knows who had the "executive" responsibility that day.

[SEE LATER POST]

-DL-

Last edited by DeepLogos on Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
atm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos

you said:

'A distinction worth mentioning is; [w]hat has happened as opposed to what was planned. Needless to say, a plan of this magnitude has to be adaptable and able to suffer setbacks.'

You are missing the point entirely, DL.

9/11 is considered by Pentagon planners as a vertical shock.

A most convenient vertical shock [to 'The System'], ushering in Phase
Four of Globalisation.

It is on the record. C-Span of all places.

The whole point of 9/11 was to, literally, set back.

Set 'us' back.

And move 'them' forward.

atm
DeepLogos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was perhaps not clear enough; I wasn't talking about the 9/11 'plan', but the globalist 'plan' in general. It was merely a statement as to the planned direction they want society to move. The agenda has to be able to morph slightly and be adaptable when necessary.

Thanks for pointing that out.

-DL-

atm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DL

understood

atm
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always enjoyed this quote from Huey Long. Discussion of the tower collapses always reminds me of it:

High-Popalorum is made from the bark of the tree skinned from the top down.
Low-Popahirum is made from the bark of the tree skinned from the bottom up.
And the only difference I ever found between the Democratic leadership and the Republican leadership is that one of them is skinning you from the ankle up, and the other, from the neck down.

RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: 9/11 crap this week before the 5th anniversary Reply with quote

Mr Bin Laden's "latest" video has been aired on major networks today. Apparently recorded prior to 9/11 and about their "meeting" to discuss their attack plans. All the stars of the "hi-jacking" were in attendance.

I have a couple naive questions, tho:
1. I recall Bin Laden being quoted directly after the attacks that he had nothing to do with it (tho he remarked it was good that it happened). Why would he say that? Kinda contradicts this video, no? Can't he make up his mind or did the Gov't forget he made that initial statement, and perhaps so did the rest of us. (Sure, all badguys lie could be the defense...)
2. One of the speakers was taped infront of what seems to be a still of the Pentagon after the attacks.... didn't they just say this footage is from a meeting before 9/11 to discuss the planned attack?

Oy vey, I am having trouble with my double-speak. Can somebody help me?

PS... The insurance thing concerning WTC is something I am a little privy to via a friend who is office manager to a certain company dealing with Silverdude. Tho I can't name names... please realize the friend is a good person and innocent in this. I would hate anything to happen. But the buildings were surveyed & a deal did go through a short period before the attacks.
Problem in general tho: All of my insurance policies have a section concerning acts of war and acts of God. Okay, so Mr Silverdollar wiggled in some alternate way of collecting... like, the structure should have been able to withstand it? Right, don't forget we can sue for hot coffee burns in this country...
So, too bad for all those Katrina victims. They really need some better lawyers to get their insurance companies to pay for the acts of God down there, huh? Like say, the guys handling the offshore rig policies.

Derrrrrr.

DeepLogos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna,

I have yet to see the video, but I'm sure they have plenty of footage of him at their disposal. I can thus not comment on the second question, but I believe in the first question you are refering to an interview from 9/28-2001 with a pakistani journalist for Ummat (here>>), where he claims that he had nothing to do with it. They have of course since released videos of him and interviews with other Pakistani journalists where he has confessed (including what is said to be fake videos).

He is very convenient to have around when you need him to appear and scare people with, and the latest release in nothing short of planned, the 5th anniversary comming up in a few days.

As for insurance fraud and possible finacial backing/ flow of money relating to 9/11 (pluss tech), I am currently lookin into that now, and threre are quite a few companies, organizations and persons that deserve a closer look. (I will list a few from Canada and the US soon)

As for a survey and a deal, I've heard that AMEC (?) was working with Citygroup (?) recruiting from the Labour Union (?) on the diesel system in 7 WTC? Can anyone verify that? (haven't found a source yet).

-DL-

DeepLogos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who had the resources and the expertice to pull of an opertaion like 9/11?

I include here some people, companies, institutions and organisations/centers that should know parts of what happened on 9/11. It is difficult, as everything is compartmentalized and difficult to pull together in it's entirety. I will simply list what I am looking into right now, and then update the post as information is understood better by me. I will also add to the list or subtrtact from it,and eventually reach a preliminary plausible conclusion as to who were associated with aspects of 9/11 (but didn't know what was about to happen), who might have known, who clearly must have known, who was used and who was clearly duped. I will also of course remove people/companies/organizations that has unjustly been put on this list by me (future hindsight)

I will also expand on their function and association with eachother and with what happened before, on and after 9/11 later. If anyone has first hand/hard to find info pertaining to these individuals, companies and organizations that is relevant to what happened, I would appreciate that very much. I would also appreciate if people has info that will remove people from this list.

I have left out the obvious government agencies, their talking heads, and most elected officials for now, as they are in a sense the target of much critique as it is. That is of course not to say that they doesn't play a role (even major) in what took place.

Disclaimer: I am only suggesting here (for now) individuals and eneties that should be looked into/ questioned, I am not assigning blame per se (though some of the entries may be fairly obvious).

I should mention that I am too of the current opinion that modified planes, all though used as passenger jets, may have been used on 9/11 as a part of exercises that took place (red team that possibly went "live"). I may change my mind as I do further research.

Individuals: (Introductory/Pre-preliminary)
- David Rockefeller
- Maurice Strong
- John Shalikashvili
- Darlene Druyun
- Dr John Deutch
- Mohammed al-Zaibak
- William Daley
- 'Big Joey' Massimo (Bonanno crime family)
- Rudolph Giuliani
- Jimmy Hoffa Junior
- Arhur Coia
- Dr John McArthur
- Dr Thomas Barnett
- Dr Paul Grey
- John Biggs
- Frank McKenna
- General Rick Findley
- Mike Zafirowski
- Richard Cheney
- Noam Chomsky (cursory as a anarcho-syndicalist)
- Peter J. Peterson
- Larry A. Silverstein
- +++

Companies: (Introductory/Pre-preliminary)
- Boeing
- CAI (private equity group)
- Citigroup
- Raytheon
- AMEC
- Group AXA
- Lockheed (cursory in relation to Boeing)
- Motorola (Iridium - 60 low orbit satellites - sold before 9/11 I believe)
- GMAC
- JP Morgan Chase (vs Cantor Fitzgerald who lost all their emplyees in WTC/ both are brokers of souvereign debt).
- Thuraya (communication satellites)
- Blackstone Group
- General Motors Acceptance Corporation
- AIG Insurance
- Kroll Risk Consulting
- +++

Organisations/ Institutions: (Introductory/Pre-preliminary)

- Teachers (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund, or TIAA-CREF)
- Teamsters (International brotherhood of Teamsters)
- MIT Center for Collective Intelligence (formerly Center for Coordination Science)

I am also looking into the concept of 'dead peasant life insurance' as it might have played a role surrounding victims families of 9/11.

I have also heard a rumor of an organization in Quebec, Canada (Temoy, or something like it) that may have sold up to one million 'computer seats' in order to monitor and influence internet sites. (I will look into this). Has anyone heard of this organization?

Let me again stress the preliminary nature of this post, as I am currently looking into this. I will also get back to the aspect of how 9/11 was pulled off and how names and companies/organizations mentioned here (and others) might be connected to the crime of 9/11.

-DL-

Source 1: http://valis.cjb.cc/HawksCAFE/

zak247

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 just like the Bush presidency itself is a psyop. The Bush presidency and 911 exist only to determine the level of stupidity, ignorance, gullibility and blindness of the American people: to see how they can be manipulated, and how much they will take - in terms of national interment camps, where not only "terrorist" but American dissidents of all strips will be put in.

Naturally the other advantages of 911, such as seizing Iraqi oil, central Asian oil, and the draconian laws that now exist are all other components of these operations, but I think these are psychological psi-war operations that will determine how the oligarchs will move in the near future with their plans.

911 was perpetuated by the same forces that murdered President Kennedy: the hidden government that is ruled by a secret powerful group of oligarchs that control the financial institutions of the US, and the military industrial complex, as well as the military, intelligence, and government apparatus, which includes both political parties and the major think tanks.

Operationally this was done by the usual suspects: the black op crews of US military intelligence, CIA, FBI, NSA, ONI, and external assets such as the Lee Harvey Oswald of 911: the alleged terrorist group AL Qaeda, and other paramilitary mercenary groups. Also selected members of the Bush cabinet and some congressional members were no doubt involved.

To gauge the success rate of these ops - The Bush presidency, as well as 911 we will have to first see how the 2006 elections turn out. This operation is still going on, and at this time looks like a raging success.
and i

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who did it...

While the movie itself is kinda weird, I don't think I've seen anything more salient and backed with evidenciary support than Who Killed John O'Neill. The research that went behind that movie can mostly be found here: http://journals.democraticunderground.com/DrDebug
This is a gold mine.

The "who" seems to be much of the top 1% of the world's capital elite.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i said:
Quote:
While the movie itself is kinda weird, I don't think I've seen anything more salient and backed with evidenciary support than Who Killed John O'Neill.

Quote:
This is a gold mine.

Oh, jeezus - not *this* again! Please can I point you over to:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254&highlight=wkjo

Ty Rauber, the director even popped in for a chat. I would heartily recommend that you read through it.

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: