FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Did Colonel Callan really Kill everyone on Bloody Sunday?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
je-demande

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject: Did Colonel Callan really Kill everyone on Bloody Sunday? Reply with quote

While visiting Hospital in Belfast I asked a porter about minor injuries and he simply took me there which took about 10 mins. Anyway he looked African and told me he was from Angola after which I mentioned the name Colonel Callan. Real name “Costas Georgiou” a Greek Cypriot who became a naturalized British Citizen and joined the British Army. He said all Angolans knew all about him as he was infamous but was surprised when I told him Callan Robbed Clandeboye Post Office while he was serving in the Parachute regiment in N Ireland after which he told me Callan had killed all those murdered on Bloody Sunday! When he seen I was surprised he said it was common Knowledge back in Angola that Callan killed all the people on Bloody Sunday.

Now I’m not saying this is true but it is kind of interesting considering....

1/ Callan was in the Paratroop Regiment
2/Callan and his Regiment were on active duty at the Ballymurphy Massacre 1971 & Bloody Sunday 6 months later.
3/Callan was found to have fired 26 Rounds on Bloody Sunday.
4/Callan was executed in Angola for being a Psycho and murdering countless innocent civilians and even his own men(Proving he was capable of Mass Murder) following the Luanda Trial after the Angolan War of Independence.

He served 4 years in Military Jail. The most popular place to meet MI5.
Before jetting off like Magic to fight the Communists in Angola following its independence from Portugal.

“The witness said that since Bloody Sunday journalists had shown him some photographs and he had picked out one which resembled the soldier who shot at him. He was told that the paratrooper in question had been among a number of British mercenaries who were tried and executed during the Angolan civil war after they had killed and wounded many innocent civilians.
The journalists showed him a picture of a man wearing a surgical gown and on crutches and told him this was the same paratrooper, that he was a Greek Cypriot nicknamed "Colonel Callan", and that he had fired 26 bullets on Bloody Sunday”
https://www.irishtimes.com/.../paratrooper-took-aim-and...

I actually remember reading a book about him years ago, "Fire Power" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fire-Power-Chris-Dempster/dp/0552108073

He simply sent people into London Pubs to recruit men and offer them money. There was one man said he was a cook another a spark the recruiter was called Banks I think and said yeah we're looking for Cooks and electricians. When the Cook and the Electrician get off the plane in Angola Callan is waiting on the tarmac handing out uniforms and rifles. The Cook says "what the fuck I came here to cook not Fight" after which Callan puts two in his head. The Electrician then takes the Rifle and Uniform.

Bloody Sunday, or the Bogside Massacre,[1] was a massacre on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of Derry, Northern Ireland, when British soldiers shot 26 civilians during a protest march against internment without trial. Fourteen people died: 13 were killed outright, while the death of another man four months later was attributed to his injuries. Many of the victims were shot while fleeing from the soldiers, and some were shot while trying to help the wounded.[2] Other protesters were injured by shrapnel, rubber bullets, or batons, and two were run down by army vehicles.[3][4] All of those shot were Catholics. The march had been organised by the Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association (NICRA). The soldiers were from the 1st Battalion, Parachute Regiment ("1 Para"), the same regiment implicated in the Ballymurphy massacre several months prior.[5]
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bloody-sunday-in-northern-ireland
More here
https://geopoliticalcyprus.org/2020/09/24/cypriot-mercenaries-in-angola/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: