FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pope Francis | Downfall of an NWO Papacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Pope Francis | Downfall of an NWO Papacy Reply with quote

Quote:
Pope Francis is an NWO political operator who
has allied himself with dark forces in the Catholic church and
international politics. As U.S. prosecutors prepare to launch
a federal probe to target pedophile cover-up clerics,
Fintan Dunne reports on a Pope in the Palace of Lies.

>> WATCH VIDEO:

Above is an introductory video I recorded recently.
This is an issue which definitely merits it's own topic.

Pope Francis was engineered to compliment a Hillary victory.
His papal priorities feature global warming and immigration.

Their aim was to re-engineer the Catholic Church so that it would
be a religious leftist compliment for Hillary's NWO Dem agenda.

A Vatican Gay Mafia is embedded in this NWO papal structure.
Francis has sidelined abuse issues deliberately to protect them.

Now the whole thing is coming apart.
Which is more bad news for the NWO.

Mentioned in the above video is this teaser report below which
features promises to publish names from a 300-page Vatican
corruption and gay mafia report given to the previous Pope
Benedict -and which triggered his resignation:

Quote:
Italian Daily Claims Possession of “Top Secret” Vatican Report
on “Moral and Financial Corruption of Vatican Clergy”

Steve Skojec | September 14, 2018

The list with the names of the gay lobby: The Vatican trembles

Il Fatto Quotidiano | 5 Sep 2018 | FRANCESCA FAGNANI

Behind the tenacious silence of the highest levels of the Vatican regarding the accusations made in the now-famous document of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò may be the fear of being smeared by new facts and developments which may come to light in the explosion of the “nuclear war” which is said to be occurring – for several days now – within the Holy See.

Yesterday we told you about the “Farrell case” which alleged that a dossier had been given to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which oversees the handling of cases of sexual and other moral crimes, concerning Kevin Joseph Farrell, one-time auxiliary bishop of Washington, which if proven true would fall like a boulder on top of the Pope.

Farrell, directly nominated by Bergoglio[Pope Francis] as head of the Dicastery for the Family, lived together with Theodore McCarrick, former cardinal and archbishop of Washington, who was involved in numerous cases of sexual abuse against seminarians......

The new clouds on the horizon are the concrete possibility that there will be a leak of the documents pertaining to the investigation of cardinals Julián Herranz, Jozef Tomko e Salvatore De Giorgi, which they gave to Pope Benedict XVI prior to his resignation. The report contains a detailed and disturbing account of the moral and financial corruption of Vatican clergy, with specific names and circumstances.

We have succeeded in seeing a copy of the document with the papal seal on the heading, and from which we will publish excerpts here: a list of both prelates and lay people who belong to the so-called gay lobby, who by means of blackmail and secrets are able to influence, or have influenced, the positions and careers of both themselves and others.

We will not reveal the specific names given in the list, but we are able to confirm that among the names there are persons removed by the Pope, others who had their offices changed, others who still hold important strategic positions in the internal workings of the Vatican, such as in the Propaganda Fide and the Secretariate of State.

The investigation of the three cardinals Herranz- Tomko- De Giorgi has as yet remained “top secret.” However, a small and yet not-so-small circle of persons had the opportunity to read it, and this before the Conclave of 2013, in order to give a hand to the Holy Spirit who would carry Bergoglio across the threshold of the papacy. In order to make the report, dozens of priests and high prelates were interrogated, and all sorts of documents were gathered together. If the public became aware of the content of the report, it would be a disaster for the image of the Church, already devastated throughout the world by sexual scandals.

But that is exactly what could happen in this phase of the battle, since the squawking of “crows” is a secular practice which takes place in the Vatican every time there is an escalation in which the civil war gets fiercer.

And this time the war is against the Pope himself. This time Bergoglio can no longer count on the protection of the Curia, given that he has such a complicated relationship with it both personally and doctrinally....

Translated by Giuseppe Pellegrino.

And here's the inside dope on the outcome
of the top-level meeting in the last few days
between US clerics and Pope Francis
over handling the US abuse scandal:

MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Roman Catholic Church ceased to exist with the death of Pius Xll.
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: King in the Palace of Lies. Reply with quote

Fintan, I haven't watched the second video yet but I'll address the first one while it's fresh in my mind.
Thanks for putting this together clearly and concisely.
All the same, I'm mildly surprised at the way Ratzinger emerges from this. The impression given is that this has all come as a shock and a surprise to him and that the scale of the measures he would need to take was so massive that it overwhelmed him. So he simply abandoned ship?

That doesn't quite ring true for me. Hadn't he, prior to becoming the Pope, been the cardinal in charge of overseeing investigations into allegations of child abuse all over the world? Did nothing emerge from that time to prepare him for the sort of revelations which the three cardinals presented to him? Really?

Or was he just asleep at the wheel for the whole time that the child abuse investigation went on? That would be a disgraceful abdication of his responsibilities. But then, so is resigning from the papacy when you're the one person in the world who has the authority to tackle a thoroughly evil scandal in your own backyard.

The thing about being a Pope is that he's supposed to be a spiritual leader. A man of faith. Invested, by the power of the Holy Spirit, with the authority to guide all souls to eternal life through the Word of God Himself, as revealed by Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, consubstantial with the Father in Heaven, Creator of all that is, visible and invisible, the Alpha and the Omega, the Ancient of Days, now and forever. Or so it says on the tin.

You don't just chuck it. You don't just say, "This gig is too heavy, I'm outta here." And you certainly don't say, "I don't feel well. I'm going to hand in my notice and go and lie down for a few years."
Popes aren't supposed to do that. They're supposed to take up their Cross and choose the path of righteousness. And if it's painful, they offer up their suffering as a sacrifice to the Holy Souls or for the Conversion of Russia or whatever Good Intentions are dear to their vocation.

If I was the Pope (and at the rate they're going through them, it may be my turn soon) I'd go out with all guns blazing. I'd address the world, and in particular, the Catholics of the world, and say,
"Dudes, we're in the shit. There's going to be hell to pay for the mess that we're in and here's a list of names of the guilty ones, what they did and where you might be able to find them if you want to tell them what you think of them. In the meantime, there's going to be massive consequences for the Church, assets seized, litigation, people going to jail and maybe even executed but, do you know what? It serves us right.
That's the way we do things, that's what we teach - you confess your sins, you do penance, you attempt to make restitution and you pray for forgiveness. That's the way we roll and that's the way it's going to be on my watch.

I'll be upfront with you. I don't know how to fix this but I'm open to suggestions for solutions. If I make an arse of it, it won't be for lack of trying or because I was too scared to face up to evil or worried about the share price of the Vatican bank. And I'm tipping you off about the problem now so that you'll hold the next guy's feet to the fire when he comes in after me, probably after I get whacked, like JP the first was.
Okay, sorry if that was a bit heavier than what you were expecting but it's time someone said it and I'm the Man. No more fucking about, people. Let's get some religion into this joint and put the fear of God into the wicked.

One last thing. If there's anything of the Church left standing after this shakedown is over, at least it will be strong, virtuous and clean. And if nothing survives because the corruption has destroyed everything then you're better out of it and finding your own way.
May Almighty God bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord. "

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably the only person on the planet who holds this view but here goes:
I have believed from the beginning that this entire 'pedophile priest' hysteria is a total $cam to loot/destroy the Catholic church and enrich various slimebucket lawyers, politicians, media scum, etc.
I speak from my own(and my relatives/friends) experience in Catholic schools from age 5 to 17 but I hear in the media that everyone and his brother has been molested by priests.
The reality is that pedophilia (sex with pre-pubescents) is basically non-existent in the homosexual world. And the notion that sexually mature youths would 'get down' with the fugly trolls pictured as the 'predators', without receiving financial reward, is beyond ludicrous to any veteran of the gay/bi sex scene.
Follow the money trail!
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Church Militant research agrees with you somewhat.
They say that most abuse is actually between adults and sex mature teens.
With the power position of the adults enabling the abusive exploitation.

Note that Church Militant also think being gay
is a sin. Crying or Very sad Nah. The exploitation is the sin.

Quote:

THE FEDS ARE COMING

by Bradley Eli, M.Div., Ma.Th. • ChurchMilitant.com •
October 29, 2018

It's just a matter of time.

Federal investigations of U.S. Catholic dioceses are now underway in seven of the eight dioceses of Pennsylvania and Buffalo, New York.

All U.S. dioceses, however, received a letter from federal investigators last Tuesday putting them on notice that files in their so-called secret archives may need to be searched in the near future.

A government source told Church Militant that the Department of Justice (DOJ) is looking for specific violations that may trigger a much-publicized RICO investigation into an environment which facilitated clerical sex abuse and entailed an ensuing cover-up by Church officials.

"The DOJ is very focused on uncovering specific criminal violations that allow them to formally open a RICO investigation," the source told Church Militant. Speaking of the letter by U.S. Attorney William McSwain that he addressed to all U.S. dioceses on Oct. 9, the source added, "U.S. attorney's demand letter to the USCCB is specifically attempting to preserve all records so that they can be searched for those violations."

I request that these documents be preserved in their current form and condition, and not be destroyed, discarded, disposed of, deleted, or altered in any way,” McSwain writes.

According to Vatican blogger Rocco Palmo, the letter was distributed to all the bishops on Tuesday, “and has duly spread since among internal counsels and personnel-chiefs across the Stateside church’s 198 jurisdictions.”

In a statement issued Friday, Anthony Picarello, Jr., attorney to the USCCB, said, “We have transmitted the U.S. attorney’s letter (to our staff) at his request, and in the spirit of cooperation with law enforcement.”

MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The destruction of the Roman Catholic Church from within began in 1958 with the 'election' (and the details of that election are interesting) of the satanist John XXlll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: