FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Parkland, Florida High School Shooting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
where is your debunked info on whatever you are talking about?

Snopes? Good gawd - hahahahaha


No although the source is not the issue as long as it hold up to scrutiny.

What you refer to in the CBS special has been completely taken out of context. Just in case you are unsure what taking something out of context mean its this,

If a statement or remark is quoted out of context, the circumstances in which it was said are not correctly reported, so that it seems to mean something different from the meaning that was intended.

In other words cherry picking part of a statement to fit an agenda or narrative which is exactly what you seem to be doing.

Part of a CBS statement.

Quote:

Allegations circulated on social media last night that questioned whether Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg was on campus when the Parkland, Florida, shooting broke out on February 14.

Suspicion was raised after an excerpt from a CBS special surfaced in which Hogg appeared to imply that he was home at the time the Parkland shooting occurred, saying:

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

It was later clarified by CBS that the quote had been taken out of context and Hogg was referring to his decision to return to the school at 6pm on the night of the shooting to gather additional footage and statements from those present.



Quote:

UPDATE: Hogg’s statement is either false, or he didn’t correctly emphasize certain words he was reading off a prompter or had tried to memorize.


The amendment should read,

Southpark Fan took what David hogg said completely out of context to fit his conspiracy theory narrative. He also failed to understand students who placed him at the school at the time of the shooting.

Southpark fan was last seen drowning in an echo chamber of his own deluded mind. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southpark Fan



Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 1402
Location: The Caribbean of Canada

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DA raids offices of university with financial ties to Newsweek
By Keith J. Kelly | March 16, 2018 | 5:40pm | Updated
https://nypost.com/2018/03/16/da-raids-offices-of-church-group-with-financial-ties-to-newsweek/

Newsweek

In January 2018 Manhattan District Attorney staff raided the company's offices, taking away eighteen computer servers, in what Newsweek reported was part of an investigation into company finances. On 1 February 2018 co-owner and chairman, Etienne Uzac, and his wife Marion Kim who acted as finance director, resigned.

On 20 February 2018 Newsweek reported on the DA's investigation into its parent company, and its relationship with Olivet University. Following the publication of the story, several Newsweek staff were fired and some editors threatened to resign stating that management had tried to interfere in the story's publication.


They need a shovel to dig themselves out of the hole they are in; maybe Hogg can lend them a hand?

_________________
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha


Last edited by Southpark Fan on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
Newsweek

In January 2018 Manhattan District Attorney staff raided the company's offices, taking away eighteen computer servers, in what Newsweek reported was part of an investigation into company finances. On 1 February 2018 co-owner and chairman, Etienne Uzac, and his wife Marion Kim who acted as finance director, resigned.

On 20 February 2018 Newsweek reported on the DA's investigation into its parent company, and its relationship with Olivet University. Following the publication of the story, several Newsweek staff were fired and some editors threatened to resign stating that management had tried to interfere in the story's publication.

Newsweek Media Group had run on a proprietary content management system that it has built over several years. The company started to tie-in real-time analytics into the newsroom as early as 2010, and based on those results, optimize follow-up content, positioning, and editorial calendars to serve readers. Social feedback is also built into the newsroom.

The company has also created platforms for content. Bizu, a video platform for business professionals hosts content and also offers incremental revenue streams to content providers.


Random alert.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southpark Fan



Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 1402
Location: The Caribbean of Canada

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you took my post out of context.
_________________
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
Looks like you took my post out of context.


Look like a brain fart on your part.

Why randomly highjack the thread?.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 234
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:

Ive produced what you said numerous times...again,


Are you retarded?

I said "Proof" Show me "Proof" Its the key fucking word PROOF?

You have produced Zero..............

"Ive produced what you said numerous times"

Only a complete Moron would write that without the word proof?

Do me favour Moron and please start "ingoring" me

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:


I said "Proof" Show me "Proof" Its the key fucking word PROOF?



Proof, Laughing ...Mr Howard, non of what you said answers the question to this statement you made, and I quote,

je-demande wrote:

I am not saying every mass shooting is a hoax


So care to share with the viewers a mass shooting that you feel was not a hoax...we really are pressed for time Mr Howard Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 234
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:

You think every school shooting is a hoax.


I'm not interested in you logical fallacy about naming a Mass Shooting that wasn't a hoax because I don't have to prove what I think or don't think.
I did not accuse anyone of anything, I simply gave my opinion.

Here's how it works

1/ Shouting your mouth off like an arrogant little wanker without backing anything up is one thing - no big deal people just won't take you serious.

2/ Accusing someone of something without proof is another matter.
Any primitive organism with even a very basic social awareness knows they must show their proof before they can continue mouthing off.

Still waiting on some proof Arsehole.

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:
skinters wrote:

You think every school shooting is a hoax.


I'm not interested in you logical fallacy about naming a Mass Shooting that wasn't a hoax because I don't have to prove what I think or don't think.
I did not accuse anyone of anything, I simply gave my opinion


I think you know the importance of what I'm saying other wise you wouldn't be so defensive over it. I'm sure if I asked you of some proof of why for arguement sake David Hogg is a crisis actor you would be more than happy to show what you have?. I mean unless this place really is an echo chamber with anyone, and everyone freaking out like you do when challenged then what's the point of it all?.

Its strawman for you to say you did not accuse anyone of anything as I'm not saying that or insinuating it. You didn't give an opinion just massively contradicted yourself.

You are correct in that you don't have to proof anything to anyone, but if you was to ask me the same question I would have to admit to my own hypocrisy, and bias.

I didn't mean to frame or trap you in anyway when I asked for you to name a mass shooting that was not a hoax, but I'm a 100% certain that if I asked the same question to another hoaxer like yourself they would also find themselves wrestling with the same quandary you find yourself in.

If you want to live in an echo chamber maybe you shouldn't post anything at all?.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 234
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:

I didn't mean to frame or trap you in anyway when I asked for you to name a mass shooting that was not a hoax,

It is clear you have delusions of being smart - I simply ignored you because you never backed up your accusation, which is not the same reason others may ingore you as you spell it.
skinters wrote:

Its strawman for you to say you did not accuse anyone of anything


This absurd statement sums you up but you are unable to contemplate how.

It is obvious even from the very grammar of your rambling vagaries that you go further up your own arse every time. Even mentioning "in an echo chamber" over and over you are blind to the irony, probably because your head is an echo chamber?

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:

you never backed up your accusation, which is not the same reason others may ingore you as you spell it.


And I suppose you think that makes perfect sense?.

Im smart enough to know you think every mass shooting is a hoax...amarite?.

The fact you resort to ad hominem style attacks is proof (lol), that you feel trapped, and try to turn all this around that I'm supposed to provide you with proof of what you said lol...you said it dude nobody else.

It's all gone tits up for you son agree?.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 234
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
je-demande wrote:

I simply ignored you because you never backed up your accusation, which is not the same reason others may ingore you as you spell it. "Proper Quote"

And I suppose you think that makes perfect sense?.


It makes perfect sense when you don't chop the sentence in half to everyone except you.

skinters wrote:
Im smart enough to know you think every mass shooting is a hoax...amarite?.


You're smart enough to know not to eat youself and thats about it, You remind me of one of those idiots on you tube making up titles for videos which describe the opposite of what the video is about because the Video you titled is only in your head.

Like I said others do ignore you as has been previously indicated, "you being a loud mouthed ignoramous" is only one of many potential reasons for this. I myself primarily ignored your fallacies because you didn't back up your accusation of me inspite of repeated requests.

skinters wrote:
It's all gone tits up for you son agree?.


You're the sad little twat chopping sentences in half trying to present things out of context, which is painful to watch mouth piece. I'll start worrying when I get that desparate. But regardless I will always know that Snopes is for Dopes Laughing

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.