FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Parkland, Florida High School Shooting
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Parkland, Florida High School Shooting Reply with quote

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/14/us/florida-high-school-shooting/index.html

Here we go guys Sad....I might also add that the name “Parkland” is absolutely ironic as well. Time to roll our sleeves up as usual. Fintan please change the name or move according to your preference. Until we do some investigating, I decided to keep this in general discussion instead of the state terror, etc. section.
skinters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah here we go again. I'm waiting for the memo from someone with the following talking points/buzzwords,

Patsy.
Multiple shooters,
Hoax.
Psyop.

Go.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to argue with the statement:

"Here we go...."

Damn right on all counts and from every perspective.

Except I suggest that every case be analyzed on it's own merits.

Let's see.....

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Hard to argue with the statement:

"Here we go...."

Except I suggest that every case be analyzed on it's own merits.

Let's see.....

Which is exactly why I wanted to post here knowing you guys would do just that Wink.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a split second last year I was hoping that under Trump these CIA militaryIntel ops would cease...... but this event clearly show that Trump is NOT in charge.

The Deep State satanists still rule.
skinters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
these CIA militaryIntel ops would cease.

Explain why you think this is a CIA militaryIntel op.

Im not trying to go against the grain here, but maybe keep feet on the ground.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
MichaelC wrote:

Ample information on this is contained in BFN threads dating from Columbine, etc. If simply believing the evidence of your own observations is not enough.

The MO never seems to change - NWO Intel satanist operatives don't have a lot of imagination it seems.

And, as always, it's done all on your - the taxslaver - dime!
je-demande

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:

Explain why you think this is a CIA military Intel op.

When there's a Bombing we blame the Bomber.

When there's a Vehicular homicide we blame the driver.

When there's a Shooting we blame the gun.

I say "Hoax" yet again.
https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html
Some healthy random speculation....

This is the so called Parkland High School shooting rampage, one that actually never occurred, as is obvious from a careful review of the evidence. It is all so treacherous to the extreme, how the DHS and its support systems leverage former real-life events, those few mass shootings which have occurred, acting out actual fake events and calling them real.

Sure, it happened, right: absolutely – right on Valentines Day (aka the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre). Additionally, people were so casual about it that the carried their balloons all about despite the horror that purportedly unfolded:

The Sheriff, Scott Israel, said so, thus, it must be real:

Israel said that Cruz had an AR-15 type weapon, and countless magazines in his possession.

Where are those countless magazines, and where are all the spent bullets – and where are all the deceased students? Yet, even so, what a wonderful coincidence it is that this suits, ideally, the agenda of undermining guns rights: the Feinstein, et al., plot to take out semi-automatic weapons.

Moreover, as is the routine, the entire world has been fully bamboozled by what is nothing other than a fake and a hoax. There is no substantiation for this as a real event. Florida is a staging ground for hoaxes: a multitude of them, including the previous gay bar fake and also the Ft. Lauterdale Airport shooting fraud.

It was a drill. There is no other possibility. People are too casual. They are simply having too much fun. There could not have been any real bloodshed, here.

Is this the way real gunshot victims would be treated, with the legs allowed to be hung off the gurney. It’s also the standard one shoe on, one off, imagery.

One student said, for instance, “After the fire alarm got pulled and kids started evacuating, I heard five pops.” Does anyone really believe this could be a coincidence where a shooter just happened to be there during this drill to shoot down some 25 people? The student added, “I go, that’s not a drill, like, we never did a drill like that.” And again, “When we started evacuating, I knew it was more than a drill, because we’ve never done that.”

This is the so called Parkland High School shooting rampage, one that actually never occurred, as is obvious from a careful review of the evidence. It is all so treacherous to the extreme, how the DHS and its support systems leverage former real-life events, those few mass shootings which have occurred, acting out actual fake events and calling them real.

Sure, it happened, right: absolutely – right on Valentines Day (aka the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre). Additionally, people were so casual about it that the carried their balloons all about despite the horror that purportedly unfolded:

A teacher, named Melissa, in response to the installed reporters, asking if she was a teacher and was there that day said:

I was, and we went to evacuate, as if it was a fire-drill, and we got…15 or 20 steps out of the classroom, and we were told we were on (inaudible), and we ran back inside to the classroom, and dropped down on the floor..and we were hidden in the closet.”

She added, “This is the type of situation–we just had a training about this about six weeks ago…if we hadn’t had that training, it could have been a lot worse. In fact, a lot of us probably thought that this was the drill, that we were supposed to have this semester to practice. And it wasn’t; it was a real event.”

Agent Cooper of Psyops (CNN) News then asked: “You’re friend who said that he/she saw bodies, did she say how many bodies she saw?” The teacher responded, “She said she saw three.”

She also said, “This is one of those worst ‘nightmare scenarios’ that you would never want to happen to you,” and

“Our society’s inability to (inaudible) this problem is totally unacceptable,” prompting the anchor to respond, “It’s pretty clear, here, that we are failing our kids, and, I don’t know, the solution is one or another, but this does not obviously happen in other societies like it is happening, here.”

Once again, it is highly suspect that in the midst of these purported fatalities the arch-political anti-gun argument would surface.

Immediately, there was a media rampage against semi-automatic weapons, the AR-15, once again, being targeted.

No one can believe this is real. Look at this. Look at these men in (somewhat casual) firing pose. Yet, there are by-standers left unguarded, unprotected, taking photos and chit-chatting with law enforcement. Why aren’t they taking cover? The police are doing so.

Last edited by je-demande on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
skinters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
skinters wrote:
MichaelC wrote:

Ample information on this is contained in BFN threads dating from Columbine, etc. If simply believing the evidence of your own observations is not enough.

The MO never seems to change - NWO Intel satanist operatives don't have a lot of imagination it seems.

And, as always, it's done all on your - the taxslaver - dime!

I've been on the forum long enough to know what's contained in the threads, and you still didn't answer the question.

Try another one. Do you think every mass shooting is a NWO op?.
skinters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:

Where are those countless magazines, and where are all the spent bullets – and where are all the deceased students? Yet, even so, what a wonderful coincidence it is that this suits, ideally, the agenda of undermining guns rights: the Feinstein, et al., plot to take out semi-automatic weapons.

You say the same thing every time.

You want to see bodies laying around in blood and bullets before believing anything.

So the whole school is in on this, and nobody died right?.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="skinters"]
je-demande wrote:

You want to see bodies laying around in blood and bullets before believing anything.

as a matter of fact - yes, I do!
skinters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

as a matter of fact - yes, I do!

Ok ill play again.

Think of it like this, and im assuming you care about someone else apart from yourself in this world, would you want them plastered all over the news covered in blood for all to see just to please some sort of proof for anyone stupid enough to to warrant it in the first pace?. I know i wouldn't want it, and would demand nobody see it. Ever think its out of respect for the victims, and their families.

Im still waiting for an answer from you from to earlier questions i put to you...

Heres a third thats still not answered...do you think its a hoax, and the whole school is in on it?.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: