FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Parkland, Florida High School Shooting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
je-demande

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More tangents?? Ok so one minute its

skinters wrote:
You think every school shooting is a hoax

But now we're back to
skinters wrote:
You think every school mass shooting is a hoax

skinters wrote:
The burden of proof is not on me, and it's just you projecting.

It seems you really are this dumb? So this is intended for any one sad enough to be even remotely interested in this.

"He" made the accusation! not me therefore I am "The accused"

and therefore he is the "Accuser" so he must back up his accusation with

evidence.

He asked a question afterwards to deflect from his lack of proof???

So what?? That is precisely why I ignored it.

After making an Accusation the burden of proof (Evidence)is clearly on the

accuser not the accused.

Now whether or not it needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt or even by a preponderance of the evidence he has so far produced zero evidence.

Any normal person with average wit would know this. But then again normal People don't run around accusing people of things they can't prove.

Those kind of people are known as loud mouths/slabbers.

skinters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mass shooting as in what we all refer to when talking about mass school shootings.

je-demande wrote:
I am not saying every mass shooting is a hoax

Ok so... name a Mass (school) shooting that was NOT a hoax.

That there is the 'proof' of what you said word for word. Just answer a simple question.

As for the school shooting in Florida the burden of proof that its a hoax is most definitely on you. You are the one claiming its a hoax.
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Mass shooting as in what we all refer to when talking about mass school shootings.

je-demande wrote:

Ok so... name a Mass (school) shooting that was NOT a hoax.

That there is the 'proof' of what you said word for word. Just answer a simple question.

As for the school shooting in Florida the burden of proof that its a hoax is most definitely on you. You are the one claiming its a hoax.

I'm not gonna respond to any of your diversionary shit.

Its clear to everyone you have no proof of what you accused me of

otherwise you would have produced it by now. So give it a rest.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know the FBI setup Arab/Arab Looking terrorists...with bombs, guns etc. Then conveniently, pulled the plug on these losers just before their big debut.

Why not domestic terrorists? Or maybe give those with major mental illness a hand?

je-demande

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
We all know the FBI setup Arab/Arab Looking terrorists...with bombs, guns etc. Then conveniently, pulled the plug on these losers just before their big debut.

Great Video SPF - Bill Cooper will be 17 Years dead this Guy Faulkes day.(less than 2 months after the 9/11 attacks he predicted Holy fuck I'm old Sad)
Its actually hard to put Bill in context (RIP) and appreciate how massive an asset he was espespecially to the real Alt Media which at that time was still transitioning from AM radio to the Internet. I mean he's probably the nearest thing I have ever been aware of to be a latter day Prophet. Which is of course what got him killed. Can one seriously imagine the following he would have if he was alive today?
https://thinkprogress.org/after-parkland-far-right-media-starts-pushing-fake-news-c063120a8e48/
There's a lot of shit going down at the minute with Dankula

Lauren Southern

and lets make no mistake the first and second amendments are stucturally interdependant with Property rights also.

And lets face it the guy with the mask is now(After Dankulas conviction under T Blairs Hate Speech law) correct in saying Hate Speech is now against the law.(And you're not doing your job)

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If everything about this dude is a lie; what else is a lie?

CBS News Bombshell: Marjory Douglas Student Leader Wasn’t at School on Day of the Mass Shooting (VIDEO)
https://silenceisconsent.net/cbs-news-bombshell-marjory-douglas-student-leader-wasnt-at-school-on-day-of-the-mass-shooting-video/

I thought he took video from a closet he was hiding in inside the school DURING the shooting?

Quote:
A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.” The program chronicles the birth of the student-led “Never Again” movement that culminated in the “March for our Lives” in Washington D.C. on Saturday.

“39 Days” has not yet aired, but an excerpt posted online by CBS News (and included below) includes interviews with the students leading the gun control movement, including Hogg, Delaney Tarr, Cameron Kasky, and Emma Gonzalez. Hogg, who describes himself as a “student journalist,” admits he was at home at the time of the shooting, but rode his bike to school to “get as many interviews as I could.”

So let me get this straight, CNN latches on to this lying fraudster for his play by play of being there. Ya right. Oh but he has video of himself at the shooting while it is going down......but wait, that was at 9:40am and the actual 'shooting' took place sometime after 2pm.....dude is such a fraud...then we find out he was not even at school (maybe because he is not a real student there) and biked 3 miles when he heard what was going down. So the cops just let him stroll into a crime scene? To conduct interviews and video blogging? Wha?

So CNN just overlooked all of this with no research into dudes credibility...or the entire thing is a poorly executed drill. You pick.

skinters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:

Its clear to everyone you have no proof of what you accused me of

otherwise you would have produced it by now. So give it a rest.

Ive produced what you said numerous times...again,

je-demande wrote:

You said it, and anyone, and their dog can see it.

So again for the last time Mr Howard name a mass shooting that was not a hoax.

Southpark Fan wrote:
then we find out he was not even at school (maybe because he is not a real student there)

Well no 'we' didn't find out any of that sorry.

If there were actors placed in, and around the school at any timeline you would like to choose dont you think they would have been red flagged by the real students?.

You know...i dont know who the fuck that guy is because nobody knows him?.

The only way for any of that to be true is for the entire school to be in on it.

Quote:

So CNN just overlooked all of this with no research into dudes credibility...or the entire thing is a poorly executed drill. You pick.

Neither of those choices make any sense or stand up to any worthwhile logical scrutiny.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So lying dude hears a shot at 2:30 while in class? He has posted video of himself hiding in a closet during the shooting. But it is documented that he made a video at 2:52 AFTER he drove 3 mi home and back to get his 'camera???? Lies. And on his return before said video at 2:52 the cops just let him stroll back into the crime scene; better yet, they just let him stroll out of the crime scene to grab a frickin camera? Lies.

He has two stories, one is, "I got my camera", and rode to school three miles. And the other story is, "I was in the classroom when the shots were heard" So...pick your lie, either he had the camera and mike at school beforehand..or..He and the media lie when he is called, "a survivor". He says quite clearly, he got his camera and went to the school house. Obviously, that is where he was when the shooting took place.

His dark closet video with camera and mike taken during the 'shooting' was in the morning; his words not mine. But the 'shooting' was at 2ish.

So CNN hired a liar to be their mouthpiece.

There is no doubt that this kid is lying. There's the video of him saying he heard about the shooting and rode his bike to school and multiple videos of him appearing to rehearse lines. Why do they keep putting him on TV and calling him a survivor? It's a slap in the face to the kids that were really there and especially the ones who were shot.

I do not think cops let any Jo liar in to stroll about crime scenes while they are in progress; or just after.

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
skinters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
video of him saying he heard about the shooting and rode his bike to school and multiple videos of him appearing to rehearse lines. Why do they keep putting him on TV and calling him a survivor? It's a slap in the face to the kids that were really there and especially the ones who were shot.

You need to catch up dude.

You're referring to a sound bite taken completely out of context, that's already been comprehensively debunked. Students were with him at the time the shooting took place.

Quote:

I do not think cops let any Jo liar in to stroll about crime scenes while they are in progress; or just after.

Hogg didn't stroll about anywhere inside the school after the shooting, but interviewed students outside the school. He was not the only student interviewing for blogs etc at the time.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My posts are not for your benefit; but others. Let readers decide for themselves I guess.

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
skinters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
I actually ignore you. My posts are not for your benefit; but others. Let readers decide for themselves I guess.

The fact you're ingoring others points might be the reason you're not able to make proper decisions with the facts.

Live in an echo chamber if you wish.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is your debunked info on whatever you are talking about?

Snopes? Good gawd - hahahahaha

In this and this video, David Hogg claims he was in the school and in a classroom when the shooting started. However, in Sneak peek: 39 Days – a CBS News Special, David Hogg is seen claiming that,

On the day of the shooting I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could, 3 miles from my house to the school to get as much video and get as many interviews as I could.

The New York Times reported:

Mr. Hogg, 17, a lanky senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and the student news director there, was in his environmental science class when a single shot rang out, echoing down the hallways.

His teacher pulled the door shut, but soon the fire alarm began to blare. Then, he said, came the sound of thousands of student footsteps, and Mr. Hogg and his classmates raced out the door, joining a giant wave of teenagers.

So, which is it? Was David Hogg at home or at school when the shooting occurred and why does he struggle to get his story to the camera and seem to be reading from cue cards? I’m not suggesting this shooting didn’t occur or anything like that, but there is certainly something odd about David Hogg and his relationship with the mainstream media outlets.

Where is this debunking concerning this parasite? Links or video evidence that this dude's story adds up - please. The first time I heard of this kid he was doing the video in the dark classroom as if he was just recording while it was going on. Is he trying to say he somehow went home and got that camera he is using there all the while the shooting was still going on? That makes no sense at all.

David Hogg Struggles with Lines and Changes his Story on YouTube

UPDATE: It is clear to me now that Hogg is talking about going home after the shooting to get his camera and do interviews at the school. The way he said it made it seem like he wasn’t at school when the shooting started. I speculate that he was having a hard time memorizing his lines or his lines were poorly written and he couldn’t say them fluidly.

UPDATE: Hogg’s statement is either false, or he didn’t correctly emphasize certain words he was reading off a prompter or had tried to memorize.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: