FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Was Manchester a false flag and or Hoax?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Was Manchester a false flag and or Hoax? Reply with quote

skinters wrote:

I used to think of these attacks were carried out to get people behind the war on terror, but seriously who gives a fuck?. The fake war on terror will continue wherever we are for it or not thats a done deal.

So the War on Terror is fake....

But the Terrorist Attacks are real...

Sorry man I value my time and I'm not wasting any more of it on

someone who comes off with the like of that.

skinters

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Was Manchester a false flag and or Hoax? Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:
skinters wrote:

I used to think of these attacks were carried out to get people behind the war on terror, but seriously who gives a fuck?. The fake war on terror will continue wherever we are for it or not thats a done deal.

So the War on Terror is fake....

But the Terrorist Attacks are real...

Sorry man I value my time and I'm not wasting any more of it on

someone who comes off with the like of that.

Everyone knows the war on terror is fake. The difference with a hoax is people are actually dying...in their millions.

Some of the terror attacks are real. Muslims want death to the infidels irrespective if we are bombing these poor people in the middle east, and elsewhere around the world.

The problem that people are afraid to talk about is Islam. The problem is not Islamic extremists, but Islam.

You dont hear what we are going to do about letting them into the country, and people are afraid to deal with them.

Im going LIHOP. Especially when all these terrorist are known to the authorities.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war on terror(to justify a police state and costly military looting/aggression against imaginary 'enemies')is as fake as the 'war on drugs' (to protect the cartel's monopoly & maintain market price by limiting competition among sellers)
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
The war on terror(to justify a police state and costly military looting/aggression against imaginary 'enemies')is as fake as the 'war on drugs' (to protect the cartel's monopoly & maintain market price by limiting competition among sellers)

Exactement - But Terrorists are Handy cuz sometimes they can be "Moderate" good Terrorists fighting your enemy, even though they are beheading Christians and using chemical weapons. But also when you are supposed to be bombing terrorists you can hit your enemy by mistake even though you're not allowed to by international law. Plus if you pretend everyone is a terrorist you can check their bank accounts to see if they are avoiding Tax and then tell everyone else they are safer because they could have been in Al CIA-DA.

skinters

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:

Exactement - But Terrorists are Handy cuz sometimes they can be "Moderate" good Terrorists fighting your enemy

There are no such thing as moderates. Thats a western term that says we are going to support any group thats fighting Assad..no matter who they are.

Thats all you or i need is money, and weapons, and a means to supply to join the fight against Assad.

Plenty of soldiers of fortune out there.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the pictures? Patrick Henningsen from 21st Century Wire wondered with the 1000s of kids at the concert and each with a smart phone, how is it there are so few pictures from the venue, especially after the bombing or its aftermath. Google Manchester bombing images and there are very very few pictures. There is this one and wonder why if the bomb was as powerful as they said how is it the florescent light was not blasted out?

https://i.imgtc.com/03eVe8V.jpg
Jimbo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/05/28/manchesters-known-wolf-watched-by-mi5-with-ties-to-nato-backed-terror-in-libya-what-does-it-all-mean/

"QUESTION: Is the Manchester attack simply blowback from security operations gone awry – or is it more likely that this latest terror event provides further evidence of complicity on behalf of West in the ‘War On Terror’ era?"
je-demande

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way the Guardian is publishing stories about people thinking it was a hoax reinforces my belief
its not a Hoax but whether Manchester is a Hoax or not is merely one Box ticked in a long line of Box’s
Another box would be if the suspect was known to the authorities?
Where the ID papers of the suspect left behind & discovered like magic by police?
Were terror drills held before the real thing happened?
Is the Suspect dead? (Dead men can’t be questioned by Police.)
Did the Media immediately announce the suspect was linked to ISIS/Al-Qaeda.
Does a Brown Bear take a dump in the Woods?

skinters

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:

Is the Suspect dead? (Dead men can’t be questioned by Police.)

Well he did blow himself up so yeah I'd say he a goner.😂
je-demande

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:54 am    Post subject: "he mostly acted alone". Reply with quote

Well at least the terriorista "mostly" acted alone.

Move along no MI5 involvement & nothing to see here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556910/Manchester-suicide-bomber-lone-wolf.html

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're even saying that he built the bomb on his own now, after 'training' in Syria or Libya - at first, 'experts' were saying that no way in their opinion was that bomb any kind of amateur device, judging by the way it performed on the night.

They *do* seem to be solidifying a narrative, as usual, after the event has happened - also, as usual, the best news tidbits tend to slip out in the immediate aftermath of the event, then to get lost over the ensuing time.

Cat Haiku
je-demande

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
They *do* seem to be solidifying a narrative, as usual, after the event has happened - also, as usual, the best news tidbits tend to slip out in the immediate aftermath of the event, then to get lost over the ensuing time.

Yeah funny how the story gets steered into more manageable more convenient parameters as time goes by. Lets not pretend MI5 doesn't control every News & Media outlet.

I still haven't seen any hard evidence, or heard any convincing witness

statements? this one asks more questions than answers

At the end of the day she saw nothing except people running and
screaming yet they're getting her to speculate at the ripe old age of 23
but luckily she is an Emmerdale Actress - convenient how she's been to drama school wonder who gave her the tickets she could have been drawn into this without her even knowing?

Ok here's a Devils Advocate - she said it was at the end and everyone way leaving? Why didn't the Bomber go right in for maximum carnage?

What if a large team planted at the exit doors fanned out creating a space for the fake Bomber as people were leaving and then became the Victims of the Bomb? If the Bomb made a Bang and the Team scream in Agony a room full of kids are not gonna wait and take notes.

OK just a theory but in info vacuums things like these theories start to grow and when but together with almost Zero random footage(like Paris concert attack which stinks even more)

So is it time for a distraction maybe a real attack using some mind

controlled nutter waiting to be activated to kill Three real people who knows??

Look at Jimbo's picture of the fluorescent light etc then put it in context with the likes of similar casualties. I googled this....

The IRA had been studying how the British Army behaved after a bombing and correctly predicted that they would set up an incident command point (ICP) in the gatehouse on the opposite side of the road. At 17:12, thirty-two minutes after the first explosion, an 800-pound (363 kg) bomb hidden in milk pails exploded against the gatehouse, destroying it and hurling lumps of granite through the air. It detonated as the Wessex helicopter was taking off carrying wounded soldiers. The helicopter was damaged by the blast but did not crash.[28]

Narrow Water Castle
The second explosion killed twelve soldiers: ten from the Parachute Regiment and the two from the Queen's Own Highlanders.[29][30] Mike Jackson, then a major in the Parachute Regiment, was at the scene soon after the second explosion and later described seeing body parts scattered over the road, in the water and hanging from the trees. He was asked to identify the face of his friend, Major Peter Fursman, still recognisable after it had been completely ripped from his head by the explosion and recovered from the water by divers from the Royal Engineers. Only one of Colonel Blair's epaulettes remained to identify him as his body had been vaporised in the blast.[21] The epaulette was taken from the scene by Brigadier David Thorne to a security briefing with Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to "illustrate the human factor" of the attack.[31]

Press photographer Peter Molloy, who arrived at the scene after the first explosion, came close to being shot by an angry paratrooper who saw him taking photographs of the dead and dying, instead of offering to help the wounded. The soldier was tackled by his comrades. Molloy said, "I was shouted at and called all sorts of things but I understood why. I had trespassed on the worst day of these fellas' lives and taken pictures of it."[32]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush
Apparently this bomb was in remote IRA territory(main road) yet a Press Photographer seemed to manage it?

Without a long discussion about types of explosives etc it just simply appears absurd?

I wouldn't say it would be over the top to have expect at least dozens of

people to be injured by body parts and hundreds with busted ears drums

never mind endless actual shrapnel injuries.

It seems almost as if someone took a story were one or two people were

killed and then just made up a number without changing anything else.

I cordially invite anyone to knock it all down..........

That why its here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: