FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Orleans shits on it's history and the crowd cheer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: New Orleans shits on it's history and the crowd cheer Reply with quote

Yeah I sure am glad that the left wing social justice cunts have had their way yet again, sure am glad that the indoctrination of the youth has been so effective that literally rewriting the history which you don't like is now something to be approved and actively sought as the outcome.
je-demande

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: New Orleans shits on it's history and the crowd cheer Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
Yeah I sure am glad that the left wing social justice cunts have had their way yet again, sure am glad that the indoctrination of the youth has been so effective that literally rewriting the history which you don't like is now something to be approved and actively sought as the outcome.

Psy-War-Fare? I think they might film and frame it like Sadamms statue and then splice it together in some Orwellian Newspeak images and then continually manufacture reasons why they should be repeated over and over
like the twin towers being hit... more mind controlled White Genocide Liberal Zombie hate fest!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWxszYK6IPU

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does this madness end, or is just beginning?
Why stop there, why not ban the distribution and sale of books which paints x "minority" group in a negative light. Why not forcibly ensure that any history teacher who teaches their class be made to accept "societally accepted historic views".
Then I really am in bizarro world when I read that "there is a paranoia that white history and identity is being systematically targeted. What next? Will I be reprimanded at work for not endorsing this rewriting of history? I am sailing close to the wind now for simply saying it is biologically impossible for a man or a woman to become the opposite gender.
This of course is all brought by the "tolerant" left, yes, I know it's not about left and right, instead it's about this global Zionist cabal using the left to steer the establishment of "their" Utopia meanwhile these intolerant cunts are rejoicing believing they are "sticking it to white supremacy". Yes, indeed it's white society that is the stumbling block to their Utopia.
These dumb, mindless, brainwashed idiots are setting the stages for much much uglier confrontations.
God help us all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: