FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Are You nuts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so firstly you have to establish if this is some kind of cultural friendly greeting. The Russians that I have spoken to have said "of course it's not" secondly in the grand scheme, it doesn't derail the fact that I concur that Russia is one of the last countries standing.
je-demande

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
Okay, so firstly you have to establish if this is some kind of cultural friendly greeting. The Russians that I have spoken to have said "of course it's not" secondly in the grand scheme, it doesn't derail the fact that I concur that Russia is one of the last countries standing.

I used the word "Area" for a reason. It is well known that leaders etc go out of their way to participate in local customs during visit's. I also know first hand that parts of Scotland for one have an obsession with Kissing & Blowing Raspberries in Children's Bellies.

Basically MSM says Putin is a Paedo but the symbolism at these award ceremony's is fine.

I would rather not hammer it to death but to me its "case unproven" in this age of PC Marxism.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it genuinely is some kind of show of loving the children but it seemed a strange thing to see.
What passes for "innocent" in the western is though is yes, sickening. For instance Sia - Elastic Heart music video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: