FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Eureka! Solved: The Mind/Matter Genesis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: 9 is the onliest number since the number 1 Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
9 relates to the spirit and its mirror inverse is 6, the number of man. Two sixes make that omni--present 12. We are not numbers, but we can be counted on. Wink

Heh he... absolutely! You can count on us all being ONE, so that's as far as anyone needs to count anyway! Very Happy

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some brilliant contributions.
I've hyperlinked them individually above.

Peter's succinctly expressed understanding of fundamental structure.
ManAtTheWindow comparing structural, individual & collective experience of time.
CosmicSojourner inferring the mathematical fabrics of the mirror plane.

We're zeroing in on this sucker. :-)
There's an unseen elephant here whose manifestation all sense.
One describes how it looks, another how it lives, another whence it came.

Recall how the intro video displayed the Reimann sphere
and posited that our experience is played out on the plane
underneath the sphere by mapping the sphere surface to
the plane -like a projector maps a movie to a silver screen:

Quote:

THE IMMORTAL SPHERE
[ Right click video when playing to activate looping]

A silver screen. What else has a silver screen? = A Mirror!

So our so-called 4D reality (3D+Time?)
is actually a holomorphic 3D quantum mirror plane.

The extra time dimension is the 3D turning inside out at light speed cubed.

The mirror plane shows up in all universal structures- in MANY ways.

Reimann himself showed us another manifestation of
the mirror plane which I quoted earlier in the thread:

Quote:
This is Killer. Beats the heck out of e=Mc2
This is scientifically, lyrically and holistically aware.
This is why Kepler:

Quote:

" Speaking analogically rather than geometrically, there exists among these
lines the following order, by reason of their properties: it passes from the
straight line through an infinity of hyperbolas to the parabola, and thence
through an infinity of ellipses to the circle.

" For the most obtuse of all hyperbolas is a straight line; the most acute,
a parabola. Likewise, the most acute of all ellipses is a parabola; the
most obtuse, a circle.

"Thus the parabola has on one side two things infinite in nature—the
hyperbola and the straight line—and on the other side, two things that
are finite and return to themselves—the ellipse and the circle.

"It itself holds itself in the middle place, with a middle nature. For it is
also infinite, but assumes a limitation from the other side, for the more
it is extended, the more it becomes parallel to itself
, and does not expand
its arms (so to speak) like a hyperbola, but draws back from the embrace
of the infinite, always seeking less although it always embraces more.

"With the hyperbola, the more is actually embraced between the arms,
the more it also seeks
. Therefore, the opposite limits are the circle and
the straight line: the former is pure curvedness, the latter pure straightness.

"The hyperbola, parabola, and ellipse are placed in between, and participate in the straight and the curved, the parabola equally, the hyperbola in more of the straightness, and the ellipse in more of the curvedness.

http://fintandunne.com/archive/375th-Anniversary-of-Keplers-Passing.html

"The Parabola holds itself in the middle place, with a middle nature."

So I suppose you might call that the mirror plane then Johannes? Laughing

And now Cosmic Sojourner has another mirror plane and like the
Reimann sphere this is a "mapping" of one thing to another.
Congratulations dude, this from your post laying it out:

Quote:
In an earlier post here I laid out the symmetry angle for the automorphic (cyclical) number 142857142857... I contend the number 9 is fundamental to symmetry. It dovetails well with this:)

There are symmetry groups in automorphic forms; a spherical symmetry group with octahedral symmetry. The yellow region shows the fundamental domain.A regular tetrahedron has 12 rotational (or orientation-preserving) symmetries, and a symmetry order of 24 including transformations that combine a reflection and a rotation. Are these the 12 harmonics of a 12:5 Interference Pattern in 12-fold resonance in a 5-fold eggshell?

Where it gets interesting for me is with the spherical symmetry group with the tetrahedral symmetry

In mathematics, an automorphism is an isomorphism from a mathematical object to itself. It is, in some sense, a symmetry of the object, and a way of mapping the object to itself while preserving all of its structure. The set of all automorphisms of an object forms a group, called the automorphism group. It is, loosely speaking, the symmetry group of the object.~Wiki

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87501#87501
See Also:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87491#87491

If you are still trying to figure why this is important, here's a quote
about the isomorphism underlying the automorphism which CosSoj
has been posting about:

In mathematics, an isomorphism (from the Ancient Greek "equal",
and "form" or "shape") is a homomorphism or morphism
(i.e. a mathematical mapping) that admits an inverse.

Inside out. Mapping. Self-referentially, auto morphic. Mirror plane.

And all this comes up everywhere.
An omni-manifest phenomenon:

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isomorphism

Applications

In abstract algebra, two basic isomorphisms are defined:

Group isomorphism, an isomorphism between groups
Ring isomorphism, an isomorphism between rings. (Isomorphisms between fields are actually ring isomorphisms)

Just as the automorphisms of an algebraic structure form a group, the isomorphisms between two algebras sharing a common structure form a heap. Letting a particular isomorphism identify the two structures turns this heap into a group.

In mathematical analysis, the Laplace transform is an isomorphism mapping hard differential equations into easier algebraic equations.

In category theory, let the category C consist of two classes, one of objects and the other of morphisms. Then a general definition of isomorphism that covers the previous and many other cases is: an isomorphism is a morphism ƒ: a → b that has an inverse, i.e. there exists a morphism g: b → a with ƒg = 1b and gƒ = 1a. For example, a bijective linear map is an isomorphism between vector spaces, and a bijective continuous function whose inverse is also continuous is an isomorphism between topological spaces, called a homeomorphism.

In graph theory, an isomorphism between two graphs G and H is a bijective map f from the vertices of G to the vertices of H that preserves the "edge structure" in the sense that there is an edge from vertex u to vertex v in G if and only if there is an edge from ƒ(u) to ƒ(v) in H. See graph isomorphism.

In mathematical analysis, an isomorphism between two Hilbert spaces is a bijection preserving addition, scalar multiplication, and inner product.

In early theories of logical atomism, the formal relationship between facts and true propositions was theorized by Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein to be isomorphic. An example of this line of thinking can be found in Russell's Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy.

In cybernetics, the good regulator or Conant–Ashby theorem is stated "Every good regulator of a system must be a model of that system". Whether regulated or self-regulating, an isomorphism is required between the regulator and processing parts of the system.

skinters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you are still trying to figure why this is important

Ive still to work out what the hell everyones talking about.

Maybe im not ready for that higher plane of existence everyones banging on about. Laughing
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
skinters:

Wink Well that's because it's like everybody has the job of figuring out
what car just drove by -when cars have yet to be invented and nobody's
ever seen a car before or has any remotest idea how one works or why.

So that can get kinda technical when you're still figuring it all out.
But the answers underpin a new understanding of life and reality.

We're pretty well advanced at a deep technical level of all this.

Mostly the challenge now is to select the minimum set of key ideas
which communicate it all the most simply and comprehensively.

In many ways the most complex part is making it all simple.

And if you think this is complex, actually it's already an achievement to
condense complexity into these by comparison relatively simple ideas.

The deeper reality is revealing itself all around us in the shape, sound
and cycles within the revolving landscape of seasons within life seasons.

Decoding it reveals our source, journey and destination.

Last edited by Fintan on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Quote:

Maybe im not ready for that higher plane of existence everyones banging on about. Laughing

Isaac Newton, for all his brilliance, needed to see the apple fall, as simple as that was, to conceptualize a theory of gravity.

To solve a problem, you have to see it first.

skinters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
skinters wrote:
Quote:

Isaac Newton, for all his brilliance, needed to see the apple fall, as simple as that was, to conceptualize a theory of gravity.

To solve a problem, you have to see it first.

I think you need a certain degree of intelligence for this kind of thing so that honestly rules me out. Ive played guitar for years, and although I can play the thing I've never understood the theory side of it. My brains just not wired for it, and just goes right over my head...Oh well I suppose I'll survive.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
9 relates to the spirit and its mirror inverse is 6, the number of man. Two sixes make that omni--present 12. We are not numbers,

but we can be counted on. Wink

To offer a response with more substance. NEYEN (9) relates to spirit through the octahedron nested within the center of a tetrahedron (1/2 points of 6 edges joined)-nested within the Vector Equilibrium-in it's compressed state. With two opposing equilateral triangles horizontal (3 & 6), 9 represents an axis of symmetry within the cube.

The ratio of the volume of the cube to the volume of the sphere is 6/Pi. Is this the 69 you speak of, assuming I am correct in equating 9 to Pi (Pi=180, 1+8+0=9)?

With two faces of the octahedron inside the tetrahedron taken by 3 and 6 (the two non-rotating faces during VE jitterbug motion with 9 as the axis through their centroid), do the vertices of the remaining faces of the octahedron represent the family number groups 741 and 825 from vortex based math?

Could this define the essence of the geometric trinity of vertex-edge-face (god-sun-holy spirit) that defines all Platonic Solids, all of "reality"?

Do the four faces above and the four faces below create the face of 3-6-9 betwixt which is dielectric manifestation on the cymatic accretion disk?

For those that like spheres is this the particle-anti-particle dance of quantum fluctuation above and below the accretion disk reflecting from above, to below, to the plane of existence?

Is this the linear form of Fintan's curve-linear inside-out I-O sphere geometry?

See skinters, that's how you do it; just make it up Exclamation

In all seriousness, I contend who and what you are already knows all this, it is inside you. Go inside and find it. There is an infinity within you. You are the event horizon between the infinitely large and the infinitely small!

Intuition is the only way to access this information because it is not measurable as required by the quantum particle quackery, only imaginable.

Having said that, it still takes work and sacrifice, as anything worth having. Perseverance pays, always.

All the secrets are in plain (plane) sight and there is NO coincidence... none. The seven Hermetic principles are great compass to navigate all the bullshit, including anything said above if it doesn't fit. Very Happy

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Reimann himself showed us another manifestation of
the mirror plane

I must have stared at the Reiman GIF cumulatively for an hour since posted.

I can't help but associate the parabola/hyperboloid with electricity (dielectric) and the elipse to circle toroidal (magnetic).

Hints of the the 1 and the 8 as it twists over the surface of the sphere like a mobius are indicative of the hyper cube. This is important to my work, as is the ovoid with the nexus to the automorphism and Reinman geometry and natural and inverse logarithms. Could that hyperbolic geometry be based in those somehow?
Fintan wrote:

And now Cosmic Sojourner has another mirror plane and like the Reimann sphere this is a "mapping" of one thing to another.

Ah, but I contend these tetrahedron are circumscribed in a sphere ( special case of a torus). This is where Phi and the pentagram are introduced with VBM; another element I have not seen others tie together along with the correlation with Frank Chester's Chestahedron.

And perhaps the Platonic Solid Air (octahedron) in the center of the tetrahedron is the "8D quasi crystal" that Quantum Gravity Research Group refers to, if indirectly. Anyway, more information to connect to other information, well produced in terms of entertainment value:

"I AM NOT PIXELATED!"

There is a nexus with this group and Vortex Based Math through Russ Gries of rgwresearch.

Much more to share... to tie VBM to this. Really it is all about cycles and cycles in time are frequencies and frequencies are friction and friction is the fine structure constant that about sums it up. All of IT.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hints of the the 1 and the 8 as it twists over the surface of the sphere
like a mobius are indicative of the hyper cube. This is important to my
work, as is the ovoid with the nexus to the automorphism and Reiman
geometry
and natural and inverse logarithms. Could that hyperbolic
geometry be based in those somehow?

This is the heart of everything.

I can't help but associate the parabola/hyperboloid with electricity (dielectric) and the elipse to circle toroidal (magnetic).

Check.

Perhaps the Platonic Solid Air (octahedron) in the center of the
tetrahedron is the that Quantum Gravity
Research Group refers to....

The octa would be the ultimate abstraction of the "8D quasi crystal".
Its source and destination.

Complexity throwing off a platonic as it disappears down the plughole.

Quote:
NEYEN (9) relates to spirit through the octahedron nested within the center of a tetrahedron (1/2 points of 6 edges joined)-nested within the Vector Equilibrium-in it's compressed state. With two opposing equilateral triangles horizontal (3 & 6), 9 represents an axis of symmetry within the cube.

The ratio of the volume of the cube to the volume of the sphere is 6/Pi. Is this the 69 you speak of, assuming I am correct in equating 9 to Pi (Pi=180, 1+8+0=9)?

With two faces of the octahedron inside the tetrahedron taken by 3 and 6 (the two non-rotating faces during VE jitterbug motion with 9 as the axis through their centroid), do the vertices of the remaining faces of the octahedron represent the family number groups 741 and 825 from vortex based math?

Could this define the essence of the geometric trinity of vertex-edge-face (god-sun-holy spirit) that defines all Platonic Solids, all of "reality"?

Do the four faces above and the four faces below create the face of 3-6-9 betwixt which is dielectric manifestation on the cymatic accretion disk?

For those that like spheres is this the particle-anti-particle dance of quantum fluctuation above and below the accretion disk reflecting from above, to below, to the plane of existence?

Is this the linear form of Fintan's curve-linear inside-out I-O sphere geometry?

There's a nested resonance and harmonic interaction of the very basic
mathematical potentialities and symmetries present in any moment.
So these concordances across various systemic levels are big clues.

Could this define the essence of the geometric trinity of vertex-edge-face
(god-sun-holy spirit) that defines all Platonic Solids, all of "reality"?

Let's examine these three.
All three are mirror planes.
Mental demonstration:

1. Stand in front of a mirror looking at your reflection.

2. Can you see one, two or three mirrors?

3. Yes, it's a sorta trick question.

Someone could say, I see 1 mirror = the one I'm looking in.

But , here's the thing:

A. Your ephemeral body seen in the mirror has 1 mirror plane.

B. And you can see directly your actual body has 1 mirror plane.

C. But now you can't actually see the physical mirror.
It disappears in the moment of holomorphic illusion.

A. The mirror your mind sees in mirror is The Mind.

B. The mirror directly seen in the body is The Physical.

C: The invisible mirror is Spirit - the mirror between the mind and matter.

Here, the same argument and logic - Justin Lawless shows
the containing outer sphere that is that invisible mirror wrapped
round the mind-matter torus:

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't express enough my gratitude for having found your work and your forum. As touched upon before, so few have broken out of the prison of their minds that finding another that has context is a very rare experience, particularly to the depth you have graciously shared. So good to know that either my time has been properly invested down this rabbit whole, or we are both spinning our wheels... not likely. Though maybe indirectly;perhaps through cycles.

I very much appreciate you entertaining my musings with clarity and new perspectives. Loved the mirror breakdown.

Correction: I miss-typed on the Octahedron face "vertices" representing the family number groups 741 and 825. Should have been the face centroid, and should have added that the opposing faces in the octahedron are the polar pairs 7-2, 5-4, and 1-8, with digital rots of 9, same as the stationary 3 and 6, with 0 and 9 as the beginning and ending, resp, the Zero is the origin at the center of the tetrahedron/octahedron.

This is demonstrated in the numbered VE you posted, perhaps with full knowledge of the tie
Idea Otherwise the 369 is at the vertices numbered 3-6-9-12

To further demonstrate the perceived association of VBM with Reinmann, the Bessel functions on circular drums:

m=0, n=6

m=0, n=3

m=0, n=9

m=1, n=8

And real-world from Princeton-Mode Shapes for a Circular Membrane.

The symmetries represented between Nikola Tesla's "Secret to the universe" 3, 6 and 9 is clear, as is the m=1, n=8 transitional.

Those familiar with cymatics will see the source of the geometry shifts at octaves in these harmonic functions. The symmetry too is evident.

Fintan wrote:
A standing wave between mind and matter

Could it be this simple, through the simplex?

Could the ubiquitous spin from the electron the the galactic plane(t) be fundamentally due to automorphic (cyclical) numbers?!

Pythagoras is quoted as having said "All is number" after all.

Fintan wrote:
Female & Male
0 symmetry & 1 Asymmetric

LARGER IMAGE >

https://postimg.org/image/abvkyf5zf/

Yes! and this is fundamental to the angle 108 in the Pythagorean triangle 1-Phi-1 and the 1-8 flux in VBM.

Are you verse with the ideas of Walter and Lao Russell? Their work also dovetails with VBM through the octet rule with valence electrons. Though his work is silent with regard to the tetrahedron/octahedron beyond the representation through the cube and obviously VBM was not included.

How about the genius that is Stan Tenen? He too is silent with regard to VBM but his work is very much representative.

Much gratitude Fintan.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the last graphic in your post above is a show stopper that gave me something to think about. For a week! Laughing

I've been busy with the rta0 launch but I've been studying that graphic and even leaving aside the intersections of the 9's lines, the basic schema underneath has great explanatory potential. Curiouser and curiouser is that I've been planning to do some work on quantum anatomy -showing the quantum level roots of the gross and fine structures the human body. Turns out your graphic is like... the place to start!

Ok then :-) Thanks Wink More soon.

Quantum Bi-Spherical Fundamentals
of Our Human Stereo Vision

http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Video/Spheres-In-Torus.html

CLICK^ ABOVE
Spinning Formation of the Wide Stereo View Plane

BELOW
Actual Stereo Vision Distribution in the Human Eye / Brain

Quote:
RELATED:

http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Spin-of-Space.htm

http://bit.ly/2ok7TTk

Also https://youtu.be/rvzHcUFrwGU

The law of equipartition of energy states that for any dynamical
system in a thermal equilibrium, the total energy is equally divided
among the degrees of freedom

The equipartition theorem can also be used to predict the properties of
stars, even white dwarfs and neutron stars, since it holds even when
relativistic effects are considered. The theorem is inaccurate, such as
when quantum effects are significant at low temperatures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipartition_theorem
https://byjus.com/physics/law-equipartition-energy/
http://web.mit.edu/8.01t/www/materials/modules/chapter29.pdf

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Flippy Flux! Reply with quote

I was anticipating a response to my post and somehow overlooked this, Holy crap Fintan!

Once again, a stellar synchronicity! Hope the launch is going smoothly and highly recommend Richard Merrick linked below as a reference for structures in the human body.

Yes, I have been contemplating the role of the Eigenvalues as it relates to Landau dampening through the VBM Torus ultimately. I have been working in CAD to put some graphics to these concepts that build on Rodin/Powell's VBM. I will start a new topic to focus the collaborative effort.

For those new to my posts I offer the information below as musings alone. It is necessary to suspend all beLIEf here. I am a cult of one and have no "guru", but many guru's. Otherwise Fintan's perspectives are best aligned with mine. Still I know no-thing and am not out to prove any-thing. I am simply in pursuit of "truth" toward purification of the Beast (homo-sapiens) to become that which is intended, in authenticity and toward true being; hue-man (apotheosis).

The spheroid "Spin of Space" animation blew me away as I have a toy that I play with in public as a means to capture the attention of those with awareness, to plant seeds of consciousness. Adults are attracted this "toy" and approach me often. I say "ya know, there's a reason why this is captivating, this is fundamental to universal creation as the flow of conscious energy" (but I don't share the energy=information analog).

If the shipping didn't cost more than item I would request a mailing address and send you one. They are on AmaZION for cheap here.

I am always surprised when they don't walk away shaking their head. But then, they always approach me so their "shields" are down. Always, and I have never had a negative reaction... interesting. Is this because their inner being is saying "Yup, that's right!" but they are not in touch with that. Before they learn to speak infants/toddles are.

The other day I was in the checkout line and a toddler was in the cart in front. She was mesmerized by the motion, almost in a trance. I contend that her perception is based in Gnosis (because unlike wealth-you take that with through lifetimes), and she sees the toy as the universal symbol it represents.

You see, when we teach our children language we overwrite Gnosis (extinguish the light)-one word at a time-for one cannot hold a thought that is not representative of a word. Once versed in a language, cognitive dissonance is imposed and reinforced through culture and "civilization" by those that pretend, and we consent , to have authority over us (Parents/Teacher/Preacher/Doctor (why "or" not "er"?)/Maritime Judge-Lawyer, etc...). And we are off-balance as a collective as a result; wobbling like a top with retarded rotational inertia, or "precessing" like the equinox). Particularly Angle-ish with all it's antonyms, synonyms & homonyms that "twist" meaning and therefor perception.

It appears the world population has been day'zed and confused in a false perception reality of competition and scarcity (for the many) for eons, robbed of a birthright in conscious abundance and cooperation (for The FEW unconscious). This was further complicated through music and the 440 Hz tuning system vs Phi-based 432 Hz, and the Gregorian Calendar vs Natural harmonic cycles of the moon and planets in rhythmic cyclical synchrotism with all of creation. Off topic...

The point being our collective perception has been limited relative to welder's goggles, by the Few, for the FEW and against the many, and most certainly by design and with consent. Consent based in wanton ignore-ance. Not unlike our skies are with "geoengineering" for the last few decades. Presumably to block cosmic energies associated with the "change in guard" currently in play as we transition to a higher octave threshold.

"Let us go down and confuse their tongues" has been in play since the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt stepped off the wheel of reincarnation and have ruled the reality since, karma free, through Gnosis I will not go into, not that I claim to know anything.

I do wonder who "Us" is in "let us go down" though, given monotheism and all... and I do contend what I have rediscovered is the Pharaohs (currently Jesuits from "neutral" Switzerland) secret formula, perhaps. Each day seems to bring deeper insights that give every indication that, despite the state of the deteriorating ecosystem, and the fabric of "civilization" is unfolding (hint) into chaos, this is prescribed because the Phoenix rises from the ashes, but the fire is just getting started folks. Weirdness will abound until we all turn toward center of the sphere to source in the exhale of the "Breath of the Compassionate", the source of the Electron.

I am a cult of one, but the second coming is here folks and from a purely metaphysical perspective I see The New Jerusalem is upon us and may climax or complete on April 8, 2024 (4-8-8 ). Though very few likely share the perspective I do in my EYE, of which I have but one. All visual information travels through the left EYE to the right (creative) hemisphere, across the Corpus Colosseum bridge to the left (analytical) hemisphere. Is it any wonder my musings are so "creative"? A new meaning for "If thine EYE be single"...

The reason that I know that flow of geometry represented with the toy has a deep effect on our perceptual feedback (that's the torus) due to the role of Phi, Pi and e in the field interactions in consciousness. Richard Merrick speaks to it here, given the two optical illusion images I sent him. More below on this and Eigenvalues.

Fintan wrote:
The law of equipartition of energy states that for any dynamical system in a thermal equilibrium, the total energy is equally divided among the degrees of freedom.

Yes, "time" is temporal (from the temple-cognitive that the Templars OWN), temperature is thermal, and it is all temporary in particle land. All that is required is a non linear force to perturb the field of infinite potential/possibility. Thoughts and beLIEfs may be the non-linear force as electromagnetic waves-they perturb the field of infinite potential.

This non linear (longitudinally) force of cognition may be represented by NEYEN as a spin symmetry axis, normal to the top equilateral face of the octahedron, and through centrifugal doubling (octaves) it expands to form the VE which has 12 degrees of freedom represented by simitone harmonics.

Words matter, words create matter. "mind? ...no matter... matter? ...never-mind... he-he-he" ~ 3D Homer Simpson.

Seriously though, in metaphysical (big picture) terms, the Universe is indeed mystical/mythical and magical, and a select few do indeed have the inside scoop as to the clock-works. They like to be called "the Elite", but I can't get past psychopathic deviant!.

Though, in Gnosis I have recently found material in Sufism that relates deeply to my work and have resolved there may be a justification for the degree of evil we live within, but few would likely share my views. Fundamentally it relates to the female (magnetic) and male (dielectric) energies that dominate the dual nature of nature. The shift from matriarchal to patriarchal civilizations may have been a soul level calculation that can only be approached with that level of consciousness. Einstein spoke to this as related to problem solving.

True magic is done by incantation (words). Words are made of letters and spelling is how they are composed (like music?) and magicians use spells and put a "hex" (6) on you. Letters make words and letters are number in ALL languages. Cyclical numbers make the world go round-N-round the NEYEN at the center of the octahedron!

I will be adding what I grok of the numerological significance beyond connections shared here with the to be added topic.

The NEYEN Nexus:

N=Z (CCW ROTAS 90 degrees-in place), the origin-1 (0=1) "N" cycles to the "N" at completion-8 by ROTAS through +/-270 degrees about the center EYE (9) and cycles again through the Pythagorean 108 (10-particle), and CW ROTAS 90 degrees-in place. A Sphere is created through a 180 degree rotation of the circle, which is the mirror.
Note: it appears the "do-no-evil" neo-Stasi search engine is censoring "ROTAS ", but "ROTAS SATOR" hits for the sleuths out there. Time to start downloading everything of worth and opting out of the machine... yeah, it could happen!

NEYEN (9) is perhaps time (Saturn-Chronos-"Father Time";6-VE hexagram). The trinity of past-present-future as a fractal of electron-neutron-proton

"Time" is not a measure of cycle as the flock is led to beLIEve. Perhaps more a torsional force along the Eigen vector "Spinor" (a popular toy here), and applied to the centroid of the triune (mass) to "spin" the equilateral energy through dual-diamond action (duality) to the tetrahedron (Fire) or dielectric (polarity).

This polarity is represented by the stellated tetrahedron perhaps. Is this matter (particle/anti-particle) as represented by the stellated tetrahedron from the primal position of the octahedron expanded to the cube-octahedron, Platonic Solid Fire?

The seed within all of manifestation appears to be 6 intersection of the 4 spheres that form the tetrahedron. The intersecting spherical surfaces represent a polarity of the breath of the void (Mt Meru?) represented by 3-6-9 and the tetrahedron at Planck scale frequencies. The seed of life within represented by the octahedral quasi-crystal structure similar to mineral crystals with Miller Index 111. And they say all those "New Ager's" are wuwu for thinking crystals are special... Less Brown would disagree.

Is this the "Left Spin" spinor? God is said to be Left Handed, or "Sinister", and the God El is related to the El-ectron?

NEYEN plays the role in 4-fold symmetry of the mirror/mobius inverter in this Eigen state/value/vector "Spinor" capacity. Have you looked into Dirac's work as it relates to the half-twist of the Mobius strip and "Dirac's Belt", which may be where the ubiquitous "1/2" throughout physics, and perhaps represented by the tetrahedral midpoints that form the octahedron seed within? I wonder if, fundamentally in mathematics the halving an doubling are a result of the differential and integral functions of calculus, resp? Is the dielectric simply the differential and magnetism the integral?

The Mobius strip features in the Dirac's belt is reminiscent of spin-1/2 particles in quantum mechanics, since such particles must be rotated through two complete rotations in order to be restored to their original state of particle. Dirac's belt must be associated if not the cause of the "invert/evert mirror".

The algorithm paths appear to fold information from the Universal Mind into all of creation (halving or "1/2") in centripetal motion, then as we play the role of conscious observer of superposed quantum Eigen states unfolded through (doubling or "2X") information back into the collective field, that instantaneously informs Universe of it's image of conscious creation in linear form through non-linear thought. Then Universe, in a manner according to the constants Phi, Pi (Theta) and Natural (of course) log e unfolds that information to inform universe once again.

Rinse and repeat at a frequency of ~1 TRILLION Hz and you have the holo-fractal light illusion overview. Within each infinitesimal moment we collectively select the present moment from an infinite field of possibility and potential, and manifest "reality" as we beLIEve it is and see it. Sadly, this vast capability has been throttled by a cabal in the grand play of life the Shakespeare speaks of.

We are taught in back-words that "seeing is beLIEving", when in truth believing is seeing through the 9 levels of the veil...

Interference-A Grand Scientific Musical Theory, Richard Merrick (Pg 134) wrote:
The principles describing “collisionless” damping and energy transfer in quantum dynamics were set forth by Landau-Zener Theory in 1932. In this paper, wave energy transfer is referred to as “curve hopping between adiabatic surfaces” and described as occurring across a thin space called a “small eigenvalue gap.” In a Landau-Zener transition, the probability of energy curve hopping between waves is dependent upon the size of the gap between them and their relative wave velocity.

Every-thing is perspective in this perceptual light illusion/projection/reflection. Roger Penrose's "Impossible Triangle" is an example and offers a deep insight into the folding I speak of as an X-Y-Z path from one vertex of the stellated tetrahedron to the opposite pole through the cube edges through opposing X-Y-Z paths that may represent "collisionless damping" Merrick speaks of. And Richard Feynman has other work with harmonics and the octahedron I need to dig deeper into.

I will try and get started soon if I can find a stopping point:) Exclamation

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: