FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Eureka! Solved: The Mind/Matter Genesis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
just0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda on the same level Laughing

just0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I alone in thinking this is complete bullshit. Laughing Question

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose whether it's deducing the structure of reality or
doing 9/11 analysis you hit one common glitch in both cases:
the well has been poisoned by charlatans and shoddy work.

So I probably should have made it more clear that I have
between about 0 and fuck all interest in sacred geometry.
Laughing

Which is actually higher than my interest in mathematics, where
I have between 1 over 0 and minus (fuck all interest ) / infinity.

I feel no urge to post photos of flower heads showing a golden spiral.
Or a bronze spiral.
Or any fucking magic spiral of life available in my store @ 4.99.

And I actually feel
like retching if I see the mere words Nassim Har....(I won't go there). Laughing

Because they can go round and round in circles forever in spatial
geometry -with more and more complexities woven into their tapestry
and still.... not be able to explain human consciousness, or life or death.

And you can do that also in quantum mathematics -but simultaneously
in parallel universes! A waste of fucking time in multiple dimensions!

By comparison, my interest in quantum geometry is just the core, base
level set of geometries which give us a mirror plane in our bodies; give
us a Sun / Moon of the same size when viewed from Earth and give us
a solar system with geometrical relationships between the planets.

I think that Fuller's VE in its many forms is all the geometry needed.
And it should have been placed at the core of all quantum geometry.

Furthermore, my interest in these geometric areas has been to inform
the cognitive, experiential and incarnative aspects of any 'grand theory.'

But everything needs foundations, so I had to crack foundational
geometry issues to have any chance of coherence across domains.

I'm pleased that the VE manifests so intrinsically in the human body.
Confirms it's role and Fuller's genius.

I've stopped short of getting into VE Torus aspects because they are
mirrored and I wanted to stay close to internal quantum geometry.

Because all this gets alluringly com-pli-cated, very fast.
So solve the simplest part of the mechanism first.

The quantum realm is feminine.
It's the inside of the eternal ovum.
The octahedral inside of everything. Of you.
Yet a dodecahedron encompassing everything.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mirror of space-time is inside of every Planck sphere.
By the way, science says the universe started in a "Big Bang" from
out of a single Planck-length-sized sphere (1.616 X 10-35 meters)
which is 1 ten-octillionth the diameter of an atom. So there's a
LOT of them in the universe today. They must breed. Wink

At the top of this graphic, you see the
two spheres underlying our most primal reality.
The quantum level blends mind in space with space in mind.

Emerging into 3D, Space and your mirrored body are enantiomorphic.
Similarly Time is also enantiomorphic. Microcosm is macrocosm.

The top of the VE swing, is quantum time and but two spheres.
In the lower arc of the VE swing, reality is 3D time and fourfold.

At the top of the VE swing, time is instantaneous.
In the lower arc of the VE swing, time is regular speed of light.

The top of the VE swing is climax, spark, star, peak and warp.
Sort of like a golf swing on steroids. (Tiger fits. Wink)

Enlarge

No wonder we were inspired to design car engines like this.
Swinging below. Up and down.
Spark at the top. Fourfold.
Wink

just0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much of what is called science today is non-sense, literally there are
scientific theories that contain logical flaws which make them nul-and-void.
There's only so far you can get with circular reasoning, bullshitting and
respecting the authoritarian views. People who have an understanding of
programming and logic could go through the logical 'tree' and pick it apart.

To me, all of what we think we know about quantum mechanics is wrong,
as far as a model is concerned we have none, it's math turtles all the way
down.They forgot about modelling reality long ago, think about now, when
they focus everything on climate science shit.

Fintan wrote:
..Because they can go round and round in circles forever in spatial
geometry -with more and more complexities woven into their tapestry
and still.... not be able to explain human consciousness, or life or death.

And you can do that also in quantum mathematics -but simultaneously
in parallel universes! A waste of fucking time in multiple dimensions!

By comparison, my interest in quantum geometry is just the core, base
level set of geometries which give us a mirror plane in our bodies; give
us a Sun / Moon of the same size when viewed from Earth and give us
a solar system with geometrical relationships between the planets.

YES, what you're doing with the mirror plane, THAT is a foundation,
it is a basic starting point which at least I can agree !!

I love that heart diagram you shared, it's beautiful, dynamic and it shows
the four chambers in action!! In out , in out !

Lovely stuff Cool

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted the first part of this a way back
and I'm adding to it so the story so far:

Quote:

Is spacetime a quantum code?

In 2014, physicists found evidence of a deep connection between quantum error correction and the nature of space, time and gravity. Generally, gravity is defined as the fabric of space and time but beyond Einstein’s theory, there must be a quantum origin from which the space-time somehow emerges.

The three physicists at the origin of this discovery, Ahmed Almheiri, Xi Dong and Daniel Harlow, suggested that a holographic “emergence” of space-time works just like a quantum error-correcting code. In their paper “Bulk Locality and Quantum Error Correction in AdS/CFT” published in its first version in November 2014, they showed that space-time emerges from this quantum error correction code in an anti-de Sitter (AdS) universes.

The discovery is opening a new way to capture more properties of space-time.

Their main idea was to consider a virtual universe called “anti-de Sitter space” (AdS) working like a hologram. In this representation, space-time in the interior of the universe is a projection that emerges from entangled quantum particles present on its outer boundary. AdS space is well known to physicists thanks to Juan Maldacena who proposed the anti-de Sitter/conformal field theory correspondence (AdS/CFT) that space-time is “holographically dual” to a quantum theory of particles living on the lower-dimensional, gravity-free boundary.

However, AdS universe is not intuitive. In our life, we experience a de Sitter space-time geometry and it’s different from an AdS space. One main difference is that our universe is infused with positive vacuum energy that causes it to expand without bound, while anti-de Sitter space has negative vacuum energy. Also, AdS space shares many key properties with a de Sitter world and it’s simpler to study. Both space-time geometries abide by Einstein’s theory; they simply curve in different directions. And more importantly, both kinds of universes contain black holes.

The most fundamental property of gravity is that there are black holes. That’s what makes gravity different from all the other forces. That’s why quantum gravity is hard.

- Daniel Harlow, assistant professor of physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Quantum error correction explains how space-time achieves its “intrinsic robustness,” despite being woven out of fragile quantum stuff. It protects information by store it not in individual qubits, but in patterns of entanglement among many. The best error-correcting codes can typically recover all of the encoded information from slightly more than half of your physical qubits, even if the rest are corrupted. With space-time, the same correction seems to exist so, any point in the interior of AdS space could be constructed from slightly more than half of the boundary — just as in an optimal quantum error-correcting code. Everything inside a region of the interior space-time called the “entanglement wedge” can be reconstructed from qubits on an adjacent region of the boundary.

We’re not walking on eggshells to make sure we don’t make the geometry fall apart. I think this connection with quantum error correction is the deepest explanation we have for why that’s the case.

- John Preskill, a theoretical physicist at the California Institute of Technology

And in 2018, Almheiri expanded the theory to the black holes in a new article “Holographic Quantum Error Correction and the Projected Black Hole Interior”. The theory enables to probe the mysteries of black holes. It appears quantum error correction is “essential for maintaining the smoothness of space-time at the horizon” of a two-mouthed black hole, called a wormhole.

Quantum error correction, as well as preventing firewalls, also explains how qubits escape a black hole after falling in, through strands of entanglement between the inside and outside that are themselves like miniature wormholes. This could resolve Hawking’s paradox.

Everything traces back to black holes. These paradox-ridden places are where gravity reaches its zenith and Einstein’s general relativity theory fails. [..] There are some indications that if you understand which code space-time implements, it might help us in understanding the black hole interior.

- Ahmed Almheiri, a theoretical physicist the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey

The language of quantum error correction is providing a new way of describing black holes. The presence of a black hole is defined by “the breakdown of correctability,”.

When there are so many errors that you can no longer keep track of what’s going on in the bulk [space-time] anymore, you get a black hole. It’s like a sink for your ignorance. It’s really entanglement which is holding the space together. If you want to weave space-time together out of little pieces, you have to entangle them in the right way. And the right way is to build a quantum error-correcting code.

RSF—in perspective

These new developments are going in the same direction as Nassim Haramein researches suggesting that space-time is much more than just an empty vacuum.

By Dr. Olivier Alirol, RSF Research Scientist

Read more at:
Quantamagazine: How Space and Time Could Be a Quantum Error-Correcting Code

Arxiv.org: Bulk Locality and Quantum Error Correction in AdS/CFT

So here's the PBS doc guy with more.

Ironically he seems totally unaware of the fact that he
has a mirror plane running down his brain and body.

He is a expert in quantum tree theory.
Unfortunately, he cannot see the wood. Wink

Can't seem to use the anti-deSitter space God gave him.

Nevertheless, this is as close as mainstream gets.

Tantalizingly Close. Yet they'll never see it.

Quote:

‘Naked Singularity’ Can Exist In
4D In A ‘Saddle’-Shaped Universe,
Undermining General Relativity

By Himanshu Goenka @HimGoJourno

05/24/17 AT 3:22 AM

If found outside a black hole, a singularity — a place where the intensity of gravity breaks down the laws of physics governing space and time — would be the first actual phenomenon that would undermine the century-old general theory of relativity that sealed Albert Einstein’s place among scientific geniuses.

A new theory put forth by two researchers from the University of Cambridge attempts to do exactly that, by predicting the existence of a naked singularity in four dimensions.

Singularities are thought to exist at the center of black holes, and naked singularity is the name given to singularities that exist outside black holes. General relativity allows for singularities, and the event horizon of black holes prevents us from seeing what happens at that point of gravitational hyper-intensity.

The “cosmic censorship conjecture” — a term used to refer to the screening effect of the event horizon — will ensure that the singularity has no effect outside the black hole, and general relativity will therefore still be valid there.

Naked singularities — which, if proven, would upend this aspect of general relativity — have been predicted before, but those predictions all rely on moving beyond four dimensions (the three dimensions of space and one of time).

But a new theory proposed earlier this month by two Cambridge researchers is the first time a naked singularity has been predicted in four dimensions.

Toby Crisford and Jorge Santos show, in a paper published recently in the journal Physical Review Letters, “that a naked singularity can form a special kind of curved space known as anti-de Sitter space, in which the universe has a distinctive ‘saddle’ shape. According to general relativity, universes can have various shapes, and anti-de Sitter space is one of these possible shapes,” a statement on the university’s website said.

The shape of the universe has a significant role in the prediction. Named after the Dutch astronomer Willem de Sitter, who worked with Einstein on the spacetime structure of the universe, anti-de Sitter space is quite different from a flat space. It has a boundary which reflects light back when the two meet.

“It’s a bit like having a spacetime in a box. At the boundary, the walls of the box, we have the freedom to specify what the various fields are doing, and we use this freedom to add energy to the system and eventually force the formation of a singularity,” Crisford said in the statement.

AntiDeSitterSpace

Illustration of (1 + 1)-dimensional anti-de Sitter space
embedded in flat (1 + 2)-dimensional space.
Photo: Krishnavedala/Wikimedia Commons

Since a naked singularity will have to be forced, the prediction is not possible to test in our universe, because we can’t simulate it in flat space. However, the prediction allows further study of other theories to understand the universe, such as that of quantum gravity.

Introducing charged particles in the simulation could make the naked singularity disappear, according to Santos, who said: “If true, it could imply a connection between the cosmic censorship conjecture and the weak gravity conjecture, which says that any consistent theory of quantum gravity must contain sufficiently charged particles. In anti-de Sitter space, the cosmic censorship conjecture might be saved by the weak gravity conjecture.”

The predictions of Crisford and Santos appeared in a paper titled “Violating the Weak Cosmic Censorship Conjecture in Four-Dimensional Anti–de Sitter Space.”

just0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Nice1 Fintan, good stuff.

But no point in flogin' a dead horse on this, QT is really a dead end
to me, quantum theory is what happened when ideas of the time hit a
wall, they turned to the math without realizing they were leaving
something essential behind...now we have fantastical worlds turned
"real". Seems like we've made more advances from the mechanistic
understanding of the universe than from quantum-multiverse-string
theory-yadayadayada.

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: The eyes have it... Reply with quote

Just the realization that our own lyin' eyes are transmitting an energy simulation to our cerebral pattern recognition systems puts the lie to all things mundane. We are so much more yet we have the reductionist ability to cleave from complexity the reality that we need to function ... for our eventual evolution beyond what even methematics can envisage. Perception is always a question of perspective.
just0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: The eyes have it... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Just the realization that our own lyin' eyes are transmitting an energy simulation to our cerebral pattern recognition systems puts the lie to all things mundane. We are so much more yet we have the reductionist ability to cleave from complexity the reality that we need to function ... for our eventual evolution beyond what even methematics can envisage. Perception is always a question of perspective.

The bard returns, I think you hit the figurative nail on the figurative
head and I'm literately loving how you tied it all up, brilliant !!

Fintan wrote:
So here's the PBS doc guy with more.

It's a quantum world of quantitative things, is that what space must be
'made up of' too? Things ? .Wink Exclamation Laughing

just0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to the language, pretty soon you'll see a disconnect from physics,
i.e the real world is gone, from here on in, welcome to the wonderland. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: