FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Eureka! Solved: The Mind/Matter Genesis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this guy because a) I too am dumb and b) he has a much simpler way of looking at reality without all those pesky calculations. Watching that video above where they talk about the speed of light and I am skeptical because I heard this guy first and he convincingly says light is not traveling anywhere, light just is. It's a constant force like magnetism. See video for a better and simple explanation of light.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!

I call him "chin-chin". Not to be offensive-a comment on one of his videos gave him the labeled, and I can't help myself:lol: While he is too self absorbed for my tastes, Ken is generally humble and self a effacing as it relates to his persona, so I would hope he does not mind. I mean no disrespect, it's just that indispensable logical tool of the quacking duck...

Were you aware this is where I first saw the Spin-Source toy referred to in my earlier post, or was this another synchronicity?!

Ken Wheeler's one of the "many guru's" I have. Though you will not hear him discussing the likes of VBM.

If you like his work and were unaware, be sure to get his open source 3rd Edition "Uncovering the missing Secrets of Magnetism". Many are anxiously awaiting his 4th Edition. Not to say I have finished the 3rd.

Unfortunately Ken already knows it all, which retards the processing of new ideas. How does one learn anything when they already know everything and everyone else is "stupid".

Not that I know anything... but that's the point I guess.

You appear ahead of the game in that you do not presume to know. If you are on the path of truth, you limit your progress by "knowing". Most just settle for "ignorance is bliss" beLIEving. Particularly those with degrees in "higher" education like me. The first order of business for us is forgetting and the higher the degree the higher the challenge level. Took me ~12 years to rebuild my worldview from the rubble of 911.

Having said that I am grateful for Ken's genius as I have gained deep perspectives in the finer details of the role magnetism plays in electric universe theory from him and check in often. I liked his first few videos on eastern philosophy best. Metaphysics is where it is for me because all this quantum "particle' quackery is folly. "Where's the beef" indeed....

Regards the speed of light. (in the beginning was the word;and he said let there be light... and so on)

I like to promote the speed of sound through a juxtaposition of speed as a function of density to trigger new avenues of non-linear thought.

First one would need to be receptive to the long debated concept of an "Ether", which I hold as founded in solid science-that they do not necessarily publish books for the universities to teach. I hold consciousness as the source of all manifestation. Either through consciousness or from consciousness-the observer. This "field" appears to be of infinite potential (energy). Einstein's E=MC^2 indicates infinite energy would correspond to infinite mass, which in "turn" corresponds to infinite density within a constant volume.

If density and the speed of light are inversely proportional, hence color, and the speed of sound and density are directly proportional (hence hearing a train from 3 miles down the track through the dense steel tracks). Both transmitted in the same medium density, "the field", then it follows that the speed of sound is not only faster than the speed of light (actually the source of it), but it informs the universe instantaneously given the whole infinity thing. Why do we need to "mind our P's and Q's"??

If one digs deep into microvita the nexus between sound and magnetism is plausible. Are the ten commandments from Moses actually the 10 vowels of all the language on Rienmann sphere. The "stage" that Shake-sphere spoke of?

As Fitan says "curiouser and curiouser"...

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pleases me you appreciated my post. Chin-chin (Japanese for penis) is kind of an obnoxious bloke and I can't stand his videos for very long but I am a sucker for just about reasonable any anti-establisment argument. For example, though derided by friends I like the expanding earth theory.

What about how they say when I see the sun I am seeing it as it was eight minutes before? That kind of make the argument FOR the speed of light. And how come I don't hear about the speed of magnetism like I do about speed and sound?
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right Here Fintan:

Dirac's Belt inside the Riemann Sphere?

Now if I said this is deeply connected to the Alphabet, would you balk?

Spelling and a wizards "Spells"?

In the beginning was the word and abracadabra I speak therefor create through incantation? Harry Potter anyone?

Hollywood is majik (The magician's wand is made of the Holly tree) because it has humanity in a trance of beLIEf and wanton "ignorance is bliss".

Remember, just musing here, not trying to prove anything because in the metaphysical sense what I know is no-thing. Just sitting here mired in Occam's Razor at deeper and deeper depths of creation, which it appears starts at 3. Razz

Reflect within, into the ever present mirror of linguistics and grow wise not old.

The opposite of death is a beginning-birth-NOT life! Life is everlasting; eternal cycles within cycles.
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chin-chin (Japanese for penis)

No way?!
Ahhhhhahahahahahaha blond (darn, it was dancing in the preview... )

Quote:
What about how they say when I see the sun I am seeing it as it was eight minutes before? That kind of make the argument FOR the speed of light. And how come I don't hear about the speed of magnetism like I do about speed and sound?

Hmmm, I always love it when I say "they" and the blue-pill "normies" ask "who exactly are they?" like it makes a difference if I gave them a name.

But I have to imagine the they I speak of are one in the same with the they you speak of. "They" are not to be trusted.

Only your brother, like Chin-chin can be trusted "verified, but trusted", all is relative. This is the end of "authority" save the one universal authority that exists within every-thing and is from which we are sourced. We are the one's we have been waiting for.

I contend almost everything we have been deceived into beLIEving is one of three things (always 3); half-truths, obfuscation, or bold face lies. Starting with words and language as a primary tool of control. I touched upon this in the diatribe above... yikes!

To start, "time" is an illusion. Only the present moment exists,-every-thing is happening NOW on the wheel of "time".

The speed of light was "defined" in the 70's despite variable experimental results, and all calculation is founded in light, because that's all we perceive with the physical senses. I try to operate in that 6th, non-physical sense with this stuff. In fact you can't approach it with the "particle" mentality, but the superposition/entangled observer mentality. There is no-thing to count/weigh/measure because the base is energetic and in the form of a standing wave.

Mind is all that exists. I contend it takes the form of the plank scale tetrahedron (Fire) with the seed of life within.

Regarding "speeds" of anything; this is a perceptual illusion folks!. The gig is up. Revelation (The revealing) is upon us. The second coming is here, but it is not a "being" as much as the truth, the end of secrets, the beginning of remembering the who-what-where-when-why of our existence. Ever ask yourself why we seem to have given all that up for something as meaningless as reality TV... or "Dancing with the Stars"? I am dancing with a different kind of star, and I welcome all to join me in being their own guru. Tough gig, but the pay-off is immense... after a 12 year investment for me. "Know thyself and you shall know the universe" ~ Oracle at Delphi

Speed is motion. But I see motion more as a polarity in flux from source to "reality" and it meets itself going both ways at the zero point. The point being there is no net change because the expansion is contracting simultaneously as 9 dances with 3 and 6. Since 3+6=9 the net is neutral-source. Then do the 3=147 and 258=6 "neutrals" start the Eigen vector "Spinor" in the Riemann Sphere Projector of the holo-fractal stage of the play of life? What a play strange trip it's been!

I view this flux as a polarity that is an artifact to a duality, like gravity is more an artifact of electromagnetism. The tetrahedron-composition is Walter Russel's "Still Magnetic Light"; infinite pressure/potential and possibility-infinitely balanced fractal jitterbug waiting to be observed. The linearity of the tetrahedron, perhaps tessellated, once perturbed by non-linear (right brain) thought-the spin begins-and never ends unless void of consciousness-the observer. Quantitatively the more observers the higher the potential. More important is qualitative regarding the consciousness of the observer as to potential.

This is one of they key's I am grateful to have gained from that "prick" Chin-chin (Still rolling...). When he speaks of the fasci as an analog to the laser. He doesn't make the reference but it is on the back of the US dime (10 of course-not 12, natures way).

The juxtaposition of a 5 Watt incandescent light bulb with an equally powered 5 Watt laser-how the bulb is relatively worthless-but the laser "will burn a hole in your ass". The key being coherence (unidirectional spin). When all elements of the whole share a common goal mountains can be moved, literally. Princeton University (Global Consciousness Project) is proving the connectedness (entanglement) through the field, whereby random number generators all over the world cohere during global events like 911-they become less random.

Sorry I took the long way around and did not answer your question, directly. One thing is for sure, all the answers are within you, but not the box (cube), the first order of business is to get out of there. Remember, Elon Musk and the quantum quacks in the universities are saying we exist within a "Simulated reality". While the context is all wrong, current holographic and CGI computer technology, appropriately extrapolated is clearly worth strong consideration that there was more to the Matrix Trilogy than most would think. I'm just saying IF it is a computer simulation, WE have the mouse and the keyboard, but we have given the screen over to "authority" for far too long.

The secret is having a mind open enough you can listen to the likes of Ken Wheeler and extract Gnosis. Every one has a piece and no-one has it all figured out save the one that created it. I guess... I certainly don't despite my musings.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noted for future purchase! Very Happy

cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely, it very well may represent a deep quantum property. The objective observer can feel the fluidity and ease of harmonic motion. Would it not be Win Occam's Trophy of the cosmic cycle if the spin of all of creation could be pinned to the motion of a toy?

Here's another avenue on my list of travel:

The rational points on a circle correspond, under stereographic projection, to the rational points of the line.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great posts folks - and I will catch up with issues raised later. Wink

Now let's Prequel: Our Paddy's Day Regeneromics Special

We build towards that using the
previously posted StereoMorphic Vision analysis.

As Above ^

So Below :

VIEW THE ANIMATION

So let's blend of the infra and ultra ends of our Spinnor:

That's the Cosmic Eye Above

Rotated by 90 degrees to become the Cosmic Vulva Below:

As Above ^

So Below :

As Above ^

So Below :

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COPERNICUS 2.0

Wink

VIEW THE ANIMATION
--------------------------

Right-Click To Save Gif

Infinite Space Is Illusion^

ABOVE: In Quantum Reality, 3D Space is a Mirroring Quantum Sphere.

BELOW: Watch Universe Rotate(Mirror) Overhead in a Quantum Sphere.

Quantum Zero is Reality:

VIEW THE ANIMATION

Right-Click To Save Gif

ReGeneromics.com

Last edited by Fintan on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:29 am; edited 4 times in total
cosmicsojourner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Stuff Fintan, thanks!

Coincidentally I came across something related to CERN and the stenographic projection image I posted earlier. All related to the New Jerusalem Nazca Peru glyph and the Breath of the Compassionate!

This will blow your mind if you grasp the depth of what I speak of with the New Jerusalem. Start here

Or have I even shared that here? The downloads are coming so fast it is difficult to keep track.

Last edited by cosmicsojourner on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Re: my post above, see Milky Way gif original: 6mins 30seconds above ^

See also Stellar Vortex: 3mins 50seconds above ^

That cues up the related video: https://youtu.be/IJhgZBn-LHg?t=8m50s

cosmicsojourner:
The downloads are coming so fast it is difficult to keep track.....
....I will try and get started soon if I can find a stopping point Smile

We can consolidate as we go, so keep truckin' Wink

I've done a catch-up here of some of the great range you've covered.

Quote:
Fundamentally it relates to the female (magnetic) and male (dielectric) energies that dominate the dual nature of nature.

Sync|( Two spheres overlapping and two spheres proximate, separate.

The shift from matriarchal to patriarchal civilizations may have been
a soul level calculation that can only be approached with that level of
consciousness.

Sure.
And the kiss which awakens the Sleeping Beauty is the predestined
sphere overlap in the shape of space and the torsional arrow of time.
Mind is now emergent in complexity after its 'descent' into matter.

Words matter, words create matter.

U bet. Wink Language is abstraction(fractal compression).

To start, "time" is an illusion. Only the present moment exists,
-every-thing is happening NOW on the wheel of "time".

I think there is an inference you can draw from your conclusion:

If indeed only the present moment exists,
note the present is perceptually stationary.

So is the local Earth-moon system in effect.
We are synced to moon's quantum zero.

Watching the play of illusions on the 9surface.

More 'Cosmic ' Nuggets of Gold:

Quote:
Could it be this simple, through the simplex?

Could the ubiquitous spin from the electron the the galactic plane(t) be fundamentally due to automorphic (cyclical) numbers?!

This non linear (longitudinally) force of cognition may be represented by NEYEN as a spin symmetry axis, normal to the top equilateral face of the octahedron, and through centrifugal doubling (octaves) it expands to form the VE which has 12 degrees of freedom represented by simitone harmonics.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87502#87502
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87510#87510
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87469#87469
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87491#87491
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87498#87498
Dedekind eta-function
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87500#87500
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87501#87501

See also this motherlode post:

Omni-3D-Unobtanium-Deposits:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87650#87650

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Left Breast is Mind. Red Right Breast is Matter.

VIEW THE ANIMATION

Blue Sphere is Mind. Red Sphere is Matter.

Rotated through 90 degrees.

Blue Top Sphere is Clitoris - Excite the Mind.
Red Bottom Sphere is Vagina - Doorway of Matter.

Same Rotation.

Blue Top Sphere is Universe - Infinity of Mind.
Red Bottom Sphere is Earth - Domain of Matter.

I am Copernicus 2.0

VIEW THE ANIMATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: