FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Dallas Shootings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:33 am    Post subject: Dallas Shootings Reply with quote

Live blog

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jul/07/dallas-protest-police-shooting-live

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
skinters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not good.

Condolences to the victims families.
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad indeed .

Meanwhile in the PNW , as we wait for this to develop.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/hit-the-ground-trump-supporter-pulls-gun-on-black-lives-matter-rally-in-portland/
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of Friday afternoon DHS has taken over the investigation. They're pushing the lone gunman angle at this time.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

A black woman, Diamond Reynolds, and her four year old daughter watched as a WHITE police officer fatally shot Diamond's BLACK fiance, Philando Castile. It happened during a traffic stop and Diamond "live" streamed the gruesome aftermath of the slaying on Facebook, telling a worldwide audience that he was shot "for no apparent reason." In the video, Diamond says they were pulled over by 2 white cops for a "busted tail light" and that Castile was shot multiple times. She told reporters that Castile did nothing but comply at gunpoint to the police officer's commands to "put your hands in the air and get your license and registration." Since the age of 19, Castile worked for the St. Paul school district. The principal described him as "a warm person and a gentle spirit" who loved his job and never missed work.

So what's wrong with this picture?

Ask yourself this - what would you do if your fiance was shot multiple times right next to you in the driver's seat by a police officer with his gun drawn while your four year old daughter was sitting alone in the back seat of the car?

Would your reaction be to:

A. Cry? Scream? Tremble? Freeze? Fear for your own life and your little daughter's life?

B. Comfort and reach for your traumatized daughter in the back seat?

C. Cradle your fiance in your arms?

D. Ignore the gun pointed at you, ignore your fiance and daughter, calmly pick up your cell phone, log into facebook, point your cellphone camera at your face and your blood soaked fiance and "live" stream it clearly, coherently and calmly?

E. Would you call the white cop "Sir" on your cell phone camera after he just shot up your boyfriend?

WHY THE MINNESOTA SHOOTING IS FAKE

There is no way a woman at gun point whose fiance was shot to death beside her would stay calm, coherent and call the cop "Sir". Unless she was cold hearted, there is no way she wouldn't comfort her daughter or cradle her fiance in her arms.

There is no way the cops would GIVE HER SIX MINUTES OF TIME to log in to facebook with her cell phone, point the camera at herself and her blood soaked fiance and "live" stream the cop crime to the world. NO BLOODY WAY!

This shooting has all the markings of DHS actors in a drill.

What was the "staged" intent of this 'live' streamed shooting of a black man by white cops? THE INTENT was to ignite a firestorm of race protests and ultimately, the Dallas ambush shooting of 12 white cops. (Whether Trump or Hillary are elected, think anarchy and chaos to follow. Think Agenda 21, World Government and order out of planned chaos.)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

According to official media and police reports, there was only one shooter, a black man, who wanted to kill whites, especially white cops. HUH???

QUESTION: Why would the black shooter choose a crowd of protesting black people if he wanted to kill white people?

QUESTION: How could the black shooter have had time to plan and organize the shooting of white cops and gain access to rooftops unless he knew the route, date, time of the protest march in advance?

Castille was pulled over by white cops on Wednesday, July 7, at 9 p.m and shot at 9:06 p.m. Diamond Reynolds started live-streaming to Facebook at 9:06 p.m, beginning with video of Castile, wounded in the front seat and falling unconscious.

THE BIGGEST QUESTION

What were the white cops doing while Diamond Reynolds was freely and busily shooting and "live" streaming SIX MINUTES OF VIDEO for the world to see???

July 7, 9:12 p.m. Diamond Reynolds is handcuffed, then placed in the back seat of a police cruiser approximately six minutes into the video.

July 8, 7 p.m. – Less than 24 hours after the Minnesota shooting, hundreds of demonstrators rallied and marched in Belo Garden Park in St. Paul, Minnesota.

July 8, 9 p.m. – Multiple media outlets report shots fired but no one knows where the shots are coming from. For all we know, the sound of gunshots that people heard were recordings on loudspeakers from rooftops.

The media reported that five cops are dead and seven were injured and released.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUNMAN?

The gunman was blown up by a robot bomb into little bits and pieces. He is said to be Micah Xavier Johnson. Here we go again. A lone gunman who doesn't live to tell the story.

QUESTION: Did you notice how quickly the news forgot about the Minnesota black shooting story and focused exclusively on the white cop victim story.

QUESTION: Did you notice how the media keeps drifting to gun control topics after these staged shootings?

QUESTION: Did you notice how the media has ignored the Congressional hearings into Hillary Clinton's shocking dismissal by the FBI and AG despite proof of her gross negligence and lies?

POLICE USED A KILLER ROBOT TO KILL THE BLACK GUNMAN

This is a first! The cops are now using KILLER robots not to detonate bombs but to carry bombs and blow people up. WAS THIS THEIR FIRST "LIVE" EXPERIMENT?

The person being blamed for the shootings is Micah Xavier Johnson, a 25-year-old Army veteran with no criminal history. Johnson lived with his white stepmother. Neighbor Jowanda Alexander, 36, a mother of four, said that Johnson was 'not an angry guy'. Israel Cooper says Johnson wasn't 'a violent or rough dude.' Johnson may have been killed before the 'shootings of the policemen' began. Johnson's Facebook page may now have been altered.

See: Crisis Cast (disclosure agreement) appears to be a revamped version of the Visionbox Crisis Actors project.

CrisisCast RTC DEMO - https://vimeo.com/122665508

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
BigErn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think reading firstly that there were 4 suspect arrested and one on the loose, and now in the morning reading there was only the one suspect pretty much points to the exact MO used for JFK. Only they never mention 'others' involved in that of course Wink Dead suspects are always the best anyway!
bri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Don't. Just don't.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give me a second 'er I mean 6 minutes here officers, I need to post to FB. Could you just stick a tube up his nose or something and give my kid a sucker while my fingers are busy over here.

Hard to believe:

She doesn't even administer first aid. No one does.

There is no way the cops would GIVE HER SIX MINUTES OF TIME to log in to facebook with her cell phone, point the camera at herself and her blood soaked fiance and "live" stream the cop crime to the world.

9:00 p.m.: Police pulled over Castile, his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and Reynolds’ daughter around this time. Reynolds says they were pulled over for having a tail light out.

Between 9:00 and 9:06 p.m.: Shots are fired by a police officer from St. Anthony, a nearby city.

9:06 p.m.: Reynolds starts live-streaming to Facebook, beginning with video of Castile, wounded in the front seat. He appears to fall unconscious shortly after.

9:12 p.m.: Reynolds is handcuffed, then placed in the back seat of a police cruiser approximately six minutes into the video.

9:37 p.m.: Castile is taken to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, where he is pronounced dead.

12:45 a.m., Thursday: During a brief press conference, St. Anthony’s interim Police Chief Jon Mangseth confirms shots were fired during a traffic stop, resulting in a death. Mangseth adds that a handgun was recovered at the scene, and the officer involved has been placed on paid leave, pending an investigation by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.

skinters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Quote:

Don't. Just don't.

Hes on auto pilot Bri...may very well be a bot.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said; hard to believe. My opinion on this 'event'
skinters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:

And every other 'event' like this.

If you cry false flag enough times it becomes a habit thats hard to break.
bri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
Southpark Fan wrote:

And every other 'event' like this.

If you cry false flag enough times it becomes a habit thats hard to break.

Insulting and annoying.

Regarding Dallas though...Skinters...the latest analysis from your end?

I just have a feeling about this one, lihop or mihop aside.
While I have and will continue to express support, BLM
is infiltrated by known CIA groups. You know they had their
boys in the Nation of Islam ready to roll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: