FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Death, the finality frontier.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Laughing Wink

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Frontier psychecologist Reply with quote

Breaking new ground is always without precedent. No philosophy, philology or psychology can predict its arrival or its impact. Psychecology is the study of the terrain of the human mind. Its purpose it to provide a background and a grounding in the fundamental principles of how our essence manifests itself in all of the experiential planes of existence as well as those more subtle and less well-defined.
Death is the penetration of entropy into the activity of life. Inexorable and incessant, it builds over time until time runs out. Ever-present, it can neither be avoided nor availed. Like the period at the end of a sentence, it provides separation and definition to the on-going accumulation of experience that is our existence. It is the absence of conscious awareness caused by the inability of sentience to maintain organizational intelligence.
Due to energetic considerations, the evolution of conscious awareness operates like reverse osmosis. The application of a potential gradient (awareness) allows organized information to accumulate despite the natural forces that would tend to dispersion. This gradient permeates the entire universe and provides intelligence with the opportunity to increase and enhance its presence. It is the counter-balancing force to chaos and our raison d'etre.
Death, you have no sting.

ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful thread! Laughing
I just want to say that because, like so many of the topics that are discussed on these forums, there is so much good stuff to ingest, digest and process that I rarely get round to making much of a contribution myself. I recognise that being more of a listener than a speaker doesn't put a great deal into the forum and I can only apologise for that but I will join in if I ever think I've got something worth saying! In the meantime, thank you for the profound and stimulating offerings.

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: x is the unknown ... until we define it. Reply with quote

ManAtTheWindow wrote:
I just want to say that because, like so many of the topics that are discussed on these forums, there is so much good stuff to ingest, digest and process that I rarely get round to making much of a contribution myself. I recognise that being more of a listener than a speaker doesn't put a great deal into the forum and I can only apologise for that but I will join in if I ever think I've got something worth saying! In the meantime, thank you for the profound and stimulating offerings.

It's always dangerous to let Reason outweigh Intuition.

Thanks. Every contribution reveals exactly what and where you are in your own process. Using that info to guide and help you on your way is the reason why we (can) have exchanges. Never denigrate this ability as it is fundamental to the process. That magnificent outpouring is just waiting for you to let it gush. As and when you will, know that it will be of use to someone at sometime (including yourself!) and only you are the one that is able to participate exactly in that way.

bri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManAtTheWindow wrote:

I second that. I've been very busy and without access to a desktop. Looks like I can make use of one now so stay tuned for more contributions.
---It feels REALLY GOOD to type this out with my whole hands instead of thumbs---I could get used to this.

In the meantime...keep writing guys. Wink
Still 'killin' it Peter. Fresh 2 Death
Profound statements without New Age Tinfoil, and sense of humor intact.
You've yet to try and sell me any crystals so I'll keep listening.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Psychecology makes your ego so clear, it seems to disappear. Reply with quote

bri wrote:

In the meantime...keep writing guys. Wink
Still 'killin' it Peter. Fresh 2 Death
Profound statements without New Age Tinfoil, and sense of humor intact.
You've yet to try and sell me any crystals so I'll keep listening.

Quite right, Bri. Smile

The only thing you need to buy is "in" and the only crystal involved is the clarity of your vision as you eliminate the chaff and process the wheat into the staff of life.

There will be more to come because infinite beings are in contact with everything and the only thing restricting the freedom of our movement and the extent of our exploration are our own inhibitions. May they die a rapid and useful death. Wink

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Branes! Brains! Brayin's ;) Reply with quote

And just like reverse osmosis, a membrane is required to allow for the accumulation of increasing intelligence within a domain. Science is just now coming to grips with "branes" and the conformance of the universal cosmology in dynamic terms.
We live in the information age and the physical universe that our brains perceive perceptually is expanding to allow for the accumulation of that information. Psychically, that expansion is a pressure that creates the gradient that the universal membrane uses to separate us from the entropic chaos that is death.
The conscious awareness that bathes the universe is not a dynamic force. Its static nature is transformed by the impetus provided during the exchange between different parts of the previously mentioned gradient. Being aware doesn't get you anywhere but further along the line in space-time that you occupy. Taking part in the creation and activation of new centers of concentration is a dynamic force in the struggle against the creeping calm that awaits.

bri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Branes! Brains! Brayin's ;) Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Being aware doesn't get you anywhere but further along the line in space-time that you occupy. Taking part in the creation and activation of new centers of concentration is a dynamic force in the struggle against the creeping calm that awaits.

That's some intense shit Peter.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Death to death! Reply with quote

Intensity is a function of involvement and YMMV Wink

You, yourself Bri, experienced a sort of paradigm shift when you regained your keyboard instead of being limited to thumbs on a phone. Talking is to speaking like telling is to explaining.
The state of death is the transformation of our subtle centers from barely functional (as they are now) to a form of stasis where in they can lie dormant awaiting further instruction. The instruction that we have at present is to live our lives in the present moment and extract from each moment the maximum available meaning. The instruction is broken down into 3 basic actions.
Remain neutral. (By making use of opposites to nullify the polarizing effects of current experience.)
Do not take things too seriously. (In the sense that personal responsibility is in no way an apportionment of blame or fault.)
Let go. (Do not allow sentimental attachments to form that impede the ability to form and maintain real bonds with and between other conscious individuals.
The application of these instructions eradicates interferences and enables the rectification of all states of mind that are impediments to the evolution of conscious awareness. It is this state of total awareness that puts death in its place and relegates it to a state of mind that is no longer required.

bri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds almost like general semantics Pete Very Happy

In other news, I could read this for days:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/43gafa/serious_reddit_what_do_you_think_happens_when_you/
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Piece of cake Reply with quote

It (life) couldn't be simpler. Our failings and shortcomings are what make it (seem) complicated.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject: slice of life Reply with quote

So then, what is the utility of death? Why death and not some other form of rest/stasis/reload? Death has a particularity that is particularly useful. A symbiotic relationship with life that makes it a necessary part of the process. It is the state of static entropy that allows for existence confined within a temporal stasis. This state is engendered and enabled by the state of being of the individual. It provides a counter-point and a resistance to the advancement of our conscious awareness.

The sharp knife cuts well. A dull knife is only useful as a pry-bar. Death is the steel upon which we hone the edge of our blade. Sliding into and out of that sheath of static resistance to being sharpens our senses and puts a fine edge on our perceptions. Without it we would be dull indeed.

As long as our edge is keen and our hand is deft, we make use of our blade to cut away the bonds of our existence. Death is an insult to our sharpness as sentients but only in as much as a reminder that we have work left to do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: