FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: France Terror - The Five Mile Conspiracy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiwikeith wrote:

SST I can't understand that you don't see that this is so obviously an Intel op. You are responding exactly the way it is designed to work.
Look at the targets they chose. Ordinary people venues, sports stadium and concert hall.

You could be right, of course, but I always suspected the 911 attacks were not "terrorism" when the "terrorists" could have shot up a shopping center or done any any number of more "sensible" terrorist-y things - - - like what is happening in Paris.

Tarpley suggests they're patsies from the suburban slums put up to it by the Turks, Saudis and Muslim Brotherhood.

Shit, those kids are angry enough without outside prodding to shoot up a city.
kiwikeith

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a well planned professional operation, even the media have conceded that.

I just don't see how a small number of "Radicalised, homegrown, disenfranchised angry Islamic youth" could pull this off in a heavy securitised video surveilled city, with not a whisper on intelligence chatter networks.

If you want to see how easy it is for Intel to brain wash some patsies to frame, I encourage you to have a look at Derren Brown's episode Assassin where he brain washs somebody to assasinate Stephen Fry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xfZJQzAhc&spfreload=10

whej

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN in the states is reporting 150 plus dead.
So earlier today Barry Davis said that ISIS has been contained and are on the run.
Where?
France it would seem.
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/

A very well planned event. Terror and a few hundred dead.
Man when are we going to say enough to their B.S.
11-13.
Good old fashioned Illuminous numbers.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so to reiterate my point, I was suggesting that they either let it happen on purpose or it was beyond their control. Now, either way these devils will use these to galvanise the public into a deal war footing in Syria.
However there are many countries across Europe, Denmark and Sweden to name just two who have been actively inviting back their jihadi scum. In the latter case even promising them jobs and welfare too. So the perspective I am also putting on this is 2 fold if it was allowed to happen, then it will encourage similar events but moreover intelligence can only actively monitor so many cells, there will be as a result of their deliberate policies ones that slip through the net.
Either way you cut it, ultimately the blood is on their hands either knowingly allowing it to happen or through the very overtures which have been made.
In addition there are reportedly a sixth of France that has sympathies for IS. These Islamic totalitarian fucks are not fighting colonialism remember, they are fighting for their domination over all. There has been some 20,000 plus Muslims who have left Europe to fight in Syria (if you look at the questionable means by which the numbers are recorded). For example a Muslim labour MP challenged that in his estimations there are some 3000 British muslims that had left to join a jihad and that number was rising. So, how many of them have returned? It's inconceivable that within those millions of refugees that there are not at the very least tens of thousands of hardcore islamists too, but, we don't know because we don't know who most are, no questions asked, just come on in, welcome welcome.
In Rosengaard home to many, many Arabs in Sweden, there was an arab youth being interviewed and he spoke very casually about how openly available guns were in those suburbs. His brother meanwhile when asked what his aspirations are said "I am a bit embarrassed to say but I want to be a jihad warrior" While saying this he glowed with a sense of pride, like this was the righteous thing to do. The police he said don't come in here, or rather don't dare. So, there are 59 of these so no go zones now in Sweden alone. If you do not think this in itself is therefore not symptomatic of the conditions needed for an us vs them mentality, then you are not being rational.
I keep hearing about the need for said attack to have needed well trained people but given the experience picked up in Libya, Iraq, Syria etc etc then that's exactly the skills they been learning. Coupled with the fact that at least a proportion of them were smart guys in the first place.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This key eyewitness account is evidence that
very professional Special Ops killers
may have been among the mix of attackers
involved in last night's events:

Quote:

Paris attack witness:
'He Was Dressed In Black, Professional, Shooting and Killing'

Psychotherapist Mark Colclough, a 43-year-old British-Danish dual citizen, was with a colleague on Rue de la Fontaine when he witnessed a gunman attack a cafe.

"We were about 20 metres away from the cafe when we heard a firecracker and I looked around and I could see a man, maybe 185cm tall, and the position made it clear he was shooting.

"He was standing in a shooting position. He had his right leg forward and he was standing with his left leg back. He was holding up to his left shoulder a long automatic machine gun – I saw it had a magazine beneath it.

"Everything he was wearing was tight, either boots or shoes and the trousers were tight, the jumper he was wearing was tight, no zippers or collars. Everything was toned black.

"If you think of what a combat soldier looks like, that is it – just without the webbing. Just a man in military uniform, black jumper, black trousers, black shoes or boots and a machine gun. Maybe a woolly hat.

"He was left handed and shooting in bursts of three or four shots. It was fully intentional, professional bursts of three or four shots.

"He killed three or four individuals who were sitting in the chairs in front of the cafe. We saw them get shot down. They fell off their chairs onto the ground.

"He then swivelled and shot through a car drivers’ window.

"We then saw him walk into the cafe. He swivelled right and then swivelled left and opened fire. That is when we dived for cover.

"We heard a total of maybe 15 or 20 shots, then everything went quiet.

"We went back after the shooting had stopped and all three people at the front were still lying there. We walked toward the white car that was shot. The driver has been helped outside the car by pedestrians and he had been propped up against a light pole and he was dying.

"We left the scene and then we walked away about 150 metres and we saw all the police cars and ambulances and fire trucks coming in. Although our instincts were telling us we should go home to safety, we have a very strong sense of community and we thought we should go back.

"To my surprise, we were taken back into the cafe by police. It was pretty horrific. We could see people, who were either wounded or severely wounded or dead. Maybe 10 or a dozen.

"The paramedics had arrived and were tending to people. We saw dead bodies and saw people – I saw a guy who had been shot in the stomach. It was horrendous. There was blood everywhere. And the one thing that struck me was about the blood in the movies and the blood in real life. In real life it is thick.

"We took a circular stairs upstairs to the first floor of the cafe and up there were more witnesses and wounded people.

"The police asked if we had heard an escape vehicle or motorcycle. We had sought cover in a road which would have been a very good escape route for him. We were between some cars but saw nothing.

"We were taken to the police station to give a witness statement. The gunman we saw has not been apprehended. They confirmed that on the way out. We asked if it was safe to walk home and they said definitely not.

"There were witnesses everywhere. Lines and lines of them. We were sitting next to people who were in a different place. They were caught underneath dead bodies. They had to crawl out. There were people on top of them dead. It was quite horrific for everybody.

http://bit.ly/1H1TUYI

Everything about that eyewitness description of a shooting in a cafe
reminds me of the infamous Broad Arrow Cafe massacre in Port Arthur
in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia in 1996.

Quote:

http://www.whale.to/b/port_arthur_massacre.html
https://www.facebook.com/Overbeeke-Port-Arthur-Massacre-177127272491803/

It was "lone nut" mass killing which featured a hip shooter who had
a marksman-class, highly professional kills-to-ammo rate: how many
dead people per bullet used, in bald terms.

This shooter is achieving a similar highly optimal kill rate;
he may be wearing an ear piece under his wool hat;
and he is moving very methodically and calmly.

All this doesn't fit the picture of a radicalized muslim youth,
though there were surely such "useful idiots" among the
crew on the streets of Paris last night.

But, I don't think any of those guys were designed to survive.

None did.

Dead men - as they say - tell no tales.

Leaving the tale to be told by the corporate media and the
"security services" whose job is to prevent such attacks.

Here's a "security services" reality of life:

Paris and London are the two cities in the world which
are rotten with security services informants; infiltrators;
agent provocateurs; and every kind of sneaky rats and 'ears'.

In the real world - nobody puts together a large crew
for a multiple-venue mass terror attack without the
so-called "FBI-Guy" or his stoolie network hearing of it.

Paris is stinking with counter-terror army/intel/police intelligence.

Inside job.

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone read Paul Craig Roberts on the Paris event? "Another Paris False Flag Attack?"

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/13/another-paris-false-flag-attack-paul-craig-roberts/

I read it and liked it and pasted the essay on a site where a number of my friends (all of them) there need enlightenment, especially about what is behind events like these.

In the later part of the article Roberts writes of how this event will help the hand of the European far right anti-immigration parties and that it is they who they may be the insiders.

Preceding this, however, near the top is this, which, when I read it, made sense, but a guy on that site questioned it and now I too wonder about it. To whom is Roberts referring when he uses the word "refugee" more than once and possibly wrongly.

"Possibly believable evidence will be presented that the Paris attacks were real terrorist attacks. However, what do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country, and where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs? Indeed, where would the French themselves obtain them?"

A little interpretation help here.

Roberts followed up this essay with another questioning how ISIS was named to be the culprits by the media so soon and how now that naming will stick no matter what evidence to the contrary may arise. And that is what always happens in terrorist attacks these days.
skinters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whej wrote:

A very well planned event. Terror and a few hundred dead.
Man when are we going to say enough to their B.S.
11-13.
Good old fashioned Illuminous numbers.

We are saying enough is enough its just the majority through their apathy don't know or care about it. What can we do about it? ( apathy?).

They know they can continue to get away with it. As long as the majority buy into the media's story the minority can connect as many dots as they like.

Fintan you always say 'they' are getting desperate, and running scared. I think this false war with IS is going exactly as planned.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Pepe Escobar's take on events in Paris.

His off-the-cuff comments in a Facebook post just minutes ago.

Notice carefully the the way he carefully agrees with our contention
that this has all the trademarks of a "a professional intel network"
--but Pepe discreetly leaves out WHICH intel network that IS!

(Hint = NWO/NATO Black MIntel Ops) Wink

Quote:
MY PARIS HYPOTHESIS CONFIRMED
+ THE STRATEGY OF FEAR

by Pepe Escobar - 14th November, 2015 - via Facebook

This is just a preamble ahead of
the G-20 War Summit in Antalya.

Assuming Daesh did it: what a way to pick a fight, and to lure your enemy to your battlefield.

They attacked Russia via the Metrojet crash.

They attacked Hezbollah – and indirectly, Iran – with the Beirut bombing. That is, an attack against the “4+1” (Russia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, plus Hezbollah).

And they attacked NATO in the heart of Paris (Hollande: “act of war” implies an attack against all NATO members. Incredible as it may seem, Turkey included.)

You need to be beyond badass to sustain a war on all these fronts.

As much as Daesh is flush; profits from oil smuggling; and profits from generous GCC-based “donors”, that’s a little bit over the top. You need the resources of a professional intel network behind you.

By the way, my working hypothesis seems to be OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED: French intel is focusing on a single cell of Syria returnees as the perpetrators. (And that Syrian passport found with one of the killers is most certainly a fake.)

Why the hell they did not spot the op weeks or months ago? They might have. So this is not so much a major intel fail as French administrative impotence to act upon intel. Still a fail.

So what does Daesh want?

They want key Western capitals living in fear.
And they want to lure Western boots on the ground in Syria.

That would be a gift from heaven: the “Crusaders” are invading us, again.

You can imagine Jihad Inc. recruiting going through the roof.

The only feasible way to smash them, slowly but surely, is via close collaboration between the “4+1” - the SAA and Iranian and Hezbollah fighters with Russian air cover - and the Kurds, PKK, YPG, even Peshmerga.

“Comprehensive international coalition” to fight Daesh is fine. But Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, at the table in the Vienna charade, is a joke. (I’m listening to Lavrov in Vienna as I write this.)

At least Kerry finally agreed with Lavrov that Jabhat al-Nusra, a.k.a. al-Qaeda in Syria, are terrorists, and not “moderate rebels”.

The official Top Ten terrorist group list (see my latest on Asia Times) will be taken to the US Security Council.

Now let’s see about NATO boots on the ground. Top of the agenda in Antalya, certainly.

THIS is what Daesh is aiming at.

http://on.fb.me/1PHsNnd

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what Pepe posted
a few hours ago on FB:

Quote:
by Pepe Escobar - 14th November, 2015 - via Facebook

Pepe Escobar 3 hrs

How many times do we have to scream MAJOR. INTEL. FAIL.

About that guy from Montenegro arrested in Bavaria near the Austrian border on November 5 with a bloody arsenal in his car.

His mobile and the car's GPS revealed he was going to...Paris.

The car was taken apart; a feast of automatic weapons, 200 grammes of TNT, hand grenades, and lots of ammunition - everything carefully concealed in the car’s bodywork.

The Bavarians IMMEDIATELY told the French.

Guess what happened next.

I wouldn't like to be in the skin of the DGSI gang - internal service intel - now.

http://on.fb.me/1PHsNnd

Well - yeah - but that proves DGSI was DELIBERATELY incompetent.

Wilfully, carefully, and most of all -politically- blind.

Plato

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty insightful comments from Ken from Redefining God;

Quote:
Paris has been attacked for the second time this year. Cui bono?…

…The globalists’ “anti-establishment” controlled opposition figures, that’s who.

The above-pictured article is from The Guardian, and take note of its date: 20 October 2015. So even though the supposed offense occurred 5 years ago, Le Pen wasn’t tried until just weeks before today’s attack. Convenient timing, is it not? While she is standing trial for “daring to speak the truth about the Muslim invasion,” the “Muslims” are running wild in the streets and shooting up Paris. Can you see how she is being positioned as the “suppressed patriot who spoke out against the insane policies of the political elite”? This is done so the public — who feel like suppressed patriots themselves — will identify with her and back her.

As we ponder this further, let’s take stock of two things we know…

1) The globalists are the ones forcibly holding the door open for immigrant invasions of the US and Europe.

2) The globalist intelligence agencies are the ones recruiting, training, arming, funding and transporting “Muslim terrorists” throughout the world.

So why are they doing these things? To create increasing public tension over the disruptive presence of the immigrants, and then unleash that tension with immigrant-linked false flag attacks. The released tension will then be channeled through the controlled opposition figures to create movement towards New World Order goals. I wrote about this in The Illuminati strategy of tension and release.

Continued on; http://redefininggod.com/

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A full house of 1 500 people were packed into the popular venue in eastern
Paris for a concert by the US band Eagles of Death Metal.

Black-clad gunmen wielding AK-47s stormed into the hall and fired calmly
and methodically
at hundreds of screaming concert-goers.

http://www.news24.com

By the way, considering the number of people sighted at the
six locations attacked, this professional military operation had at least
18 people including off-street backup and coordination.

Only 8 alleged attackers are counted - all those are dead.

Via Kathy McMahon comes an eyewitness account in French
which says that a "white European" was among the shooters:

Quote:

Shooting at Bataclan:
one of the attackers was "white, European-style," according to a witness

A witness who was in the street outside the Bataclan, when the shooting
broke out in Paris on Friday night, saw at least one assailant, who was
"no hood, nothing." "I saw a guy rather not small, typical white European
type," he said on condition of anonymity to BFM TV. "It was before the
Bataclan, he had his gun to his shoulder and saw the flashes, I heard
'BAM BAM BAM".

ORIGINAL VIDEO: http://bit.ly/1OKLiZf

Also Via Kathy McMahon comes a tip-off
that the terrorists suicide vests were packed
with the same explosive used on 7/7 by
the London Tube bombing Ops crew:

Quote:
The BishopVerified account
‏@BillBishop
#Paris prosecutor says suicide vests worn by #ParisAttacks
suspects were equipped with homemade TATP explosives.

#KHOU
https://twitter.com/BillBishopKHOU/status/665597921736310785

7/7 eh? TATP, eh? Very interesting. Wonder if they saw that coming?
Cute to see that UK and French NWO intel goons collaborate so well.

Not forgetting the Netherlands angle:
Quote:
Three of Eight Paris Attackers Came to France from Brussels
http://bit.ly/1MP06PR

So Dutch Intel are there too.

US-UK-France-Dutch-(German) Intel.

Just like the bad 'ol 9/11 Days, eh?
Wink

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with white looking european is some syrians look white europeans, some afghans look white european, some iranians look white european and so the list goes on.

Regarding the nature of the kills, it seems to me we are talking about shooting fish in a barrel, unarmed people in a panic, that could be delivered by someone that has had training white efficiently and ruthlessly aka anyone that has returned.

As for Plato's question, well, the black market is a source for getting hold of guns, in areas where the police just don't want to touch, it makes it much easier to move guns around one would think. My brother (when he lived in London) used to say to me that if you know the right people especially those from the Balkans, then getting hold of weapons really isn't that difficult citing an Albanian friend of his that offered him a glock, a glock at a good price for self protection.

I am simply dubious about calling this immediately as a false flag, it can be lots of things, but as for ISIS, ISIS is just a brand, there are many different islamist groups all with different methods but seeking the same kind of carnage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: