FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: The Fall of the New World Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Plato:
All according to plan of course
this good guy-bad guy routine (yawn);
completely predictable if you understand
how these devils operate.

That's rather flimsy bullshit on
which to base an argument.

I'm saying this is war AGAINST the NWO.
You buy that it's war TO ENABLE the NWO.

Based on what: Quoting the article:

"Following are apparently extracts of the letter"
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Apparently! means: there's zero proof this stuff is real.

To me it's apparent it's disinfo to get you to (yawn)
rather than to get your anti-NWO revolution on!!

Concealing NWO weakness via PsyOp misdirection has
been the prime directive for the CIA Fake site network.

Plato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting how the burden of proof always rests on the person that questions your line of thinking. Are you waiting for an official confirmation by Albert Pike that the letter is for real? Anyway, I don't even care whether the letter is real or not; to me what matters is if they "fit what is going on". Do they? To a tee! Furthermore, whatever happened to the "minds are like parachutes, they only function when they open" meme? Why not even consider the possibility, instead of frantically dismissing even the mere notion that there might something else going on? In my mind, that would be right attitude for an investigative spirit. Do you know what going in within Illuminati circles or Putin's office? Really? Also the rhetoric I find disturbing: "bull shit". Are you trying to trigger an emotional response; why not stick to arguments instead of abusive language?

It's just like what Henry Ford had to say with regard to the Protocols of Zion:
"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now."
And they still do...Time to wake up to their game..

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

President Obama and President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia spoke face to
face at the Group of 20 summit meeting here on Sunday, sitting across
from each other on a pair of couches during a reception for world leaders
on the gathering’s first day.

Officials for the two governments did not say what was discussed, but the
scene was captured by a closed-circuit television camera and shown to
reporters in a nearby hotel.

The conversation appeared to be animated, with both men leaning in as
they used their hands to punctuate their discussion.

They sat on dark-colored couches and were joined by Susan E. Rice,
Mr. Obama’s national security adviser, and another man who appeared
to be translating the conversation.
Nov15, 2015 10:21GMT

This news snippet casually hit the wires early Sunday.

It could easily slip past the radar - if you didn't realize that the
meeting was a horse trade offer which went on for 30 minutes.

A check thru videos of the meeting shows the seriousness of intent.

At 28 seconds in - Putin signals to Obama to put the deal in writing:

Quote:

And the evidence of the successful outcome was
confirmed in the Wall St Journal within hours:

Quote:

Nov15, 2015 12:55pmET

Let me just repeat that opening paragraph from the
WSJ article above. It's a cracker! Here goes:

Quote:
ANTALYA, Turkey—President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed on a broad process for achieving a political resolution to the civil war in Syria, White House officials said.

And in my geopolitical opinion, that's that.
Done and dusted. Minions do the details.

We have a Peace deal for Syria.

And the irony is that Friday's Paris Terror attacks
were completely unconnected to this Peace Deal.
(I'll back up my view on the
why of Paris in due course)

Kentus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course you will. Looking forward to that.
In the meantime, this individual can only say "I'm cool".

Large Version

Kent
Plato

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although the language is archaic, for the attentive reader it is all right there, especially in the light of the recent Paris massacre.These documents are at least well over a century old, which goes to show you that some people have been planning this for a long, long time.
It's just like what Henry Ford had to say with regard to the Protocols of Zion:
"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." "Coincidence", anyone?
They still do fit...Time to wake up to their game..

From the Protocols of Zion;

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion3.htm#PROTOCOL%20No.%207

Quote:
PROTOCOL No. 7

1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.

2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the "official language," we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

UNIVERSAL WAR

3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.

4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.

5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.

6. In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan. (The Russo-Japanese War of 1904-1905 - Ed.).

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Putin sat down with Obama for that chinwag
about the NWO's terms, it's important to realize that
the Russian leader also represented China's interests.

Vladimir is Deal-maker for the Anti-NWO alliance.

So here's a recap on his core negotiating position,
as publicly sketched out in response to the NWO
at the start of October.

We get the NWO position from the BBC by question:

Quote:
NWO SAYS:

JOHN SIMPSON, BBC: Western countries almost universally now believe
that there’s a new Cold War that you, frankly, have decided to create....

It must have been your orders that sent Russian troops into the territory
of a sovereign country – Crimea first, and then whatever it is that’s going
on in Eastern Ukraine....

So can I say to you, can I ask you now, would you care to take this
opportunity to say to people from the West that you have no desire to
carry on with the new Cold War
, and that you will do whatever you can
to sort out the problems in Ukraine? Thank you!

And Putin's NO teleprompter response!

Quote:
PUTIN REPLIES:

VLADIMIR PUTIN: Thank you very much for your question. About our exercises, manoeuvres and the development of our armed forces. You said that Russia, to a certain extent, contributed to the tension that we are now seeing in the world. Russia did contribute but only insofar as it is more and more firmly protecting its national interests. We are not attacking in the political sense of the word. We are not attacking anyone. We are only protecting our interests. Our Western partners – and especially our US partners – are displeased with us for doing exactly that, not because we are allowing security-related activity that provokes tension.

Let me explain. You are talking about our aircraft, including strategic aviation operations. Do you know that in the early 1990s, Russia completely stopped strategic aviation flights in remote surveillance areas as the Soviet Union previously did? We completely stopped, while flights of US strategic aircraft carrying nuclear weapons continued. Why? Against whom? Who was threatened?

So we didn’t make flights for many years and only a couple of years ago we resumed them. So are we really the ones doing the provoking?

So, in fact, we only have two bases outside Russia, and both are in areas where terrorist activity is high. One is in Kyrgyzstan, and was deployed there upon request of the Kyrgyz authorities, President Akayev, after it was raided by Afghan militants. The other is in Tajikistan, which also borders on Afghanistan. I would guess you are interested in peace and stability there too. Our presence is justified and clearly understandable.

Now, US bases are scattered around the globe – and you’re telling me Russia is behaving aggressively? Do you have any common sense at all? What are US armed forces doing in Europe, also with tactical nuclear weapons? What are they doing there?

Listen, Russia has increased its military spending for 2015, if I am not mistaken, it is around 50 billion in dollar equivalent. The Pentagon’s budget is ten times that amount, $575 billion, I think, recently approved by the Congress. And you’re telling me we are pursuing an aggressive policy? Is there any common sense in this?

Are we moving our forces to the borders of the United States or other countries? Who is moving NATO bases and other military infrastructure towards us? We aren’t. Is anyone listening to us? Is anyone engaging in some dialogue with us about it? No. No dialogue at all. All we hear is “that’s none of your business. Every country has the right to choose its way to ensure its own security.” All right, but we have the right to do so too. Why can’t we?

Finally, the ABM system – something I mentioned in my Address to the Federal Assembly. Who was it that withdrew unilaterally from the ABM Treaty, one of the cornerstones of the global security system? Was it Russia? No, it wasn’t. The United States did this, unilaterally. They are creating threats for us, they are deploying their strategic missile defence components not just in Alaska, but in Europe as well – in Romania and Poland, very close to us. And you’re telling me we are pursuing an aggressive policy?

If the question is whether we want law-based relations, the answer is yes, but only if our national economic and security interests are absolutely respected.

We negotiated WTO accession for 19 years or so, and consented to compromise on many issues, assuming that we are concluding cast-iron agreements. And then… I will not discuss who’s right and who’s wrong (I already said on many occasions that I believe Russia behaved the right way in the Ukrainian crisis, and the West was wrong, but let us put this aside for now). Still, we joined the WTO. That organisation has rules. And yet, sanctions were imposed on Russia in violation of the WTO rules, the international law and the UN Charter – again unilaterally and illegitimately. Are we in the wrong again?

We want to develop normal relations in the security sphere, in fighting terrorism. We will work together on nuclear non-proliferation. We will work together on other threats, including drugs, organised crime and grave infections, such as Ebola. We will do all this jointly, and we will cooperate in the economic sphere, if our partners do also.

skinters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So lets get this straight Putin's Russia is aware, and fighting the new world order?.

How about it all being smoke, and mirrors, and behind closed doors there is a unified direction that the US, and Russia are working towards.

Confuse and devide seems to be what's going on to me. Similar to the illusion of choice between two political parties.

We are always hearing about the so called 'NWO' and their nefarious plans for the world, but never who the resistance is when looking at those in power.

I would like to believe there is a war between the elite's, but who is it that understands it, and is on our side?.

I think we are constantly being led along predefined directions. The complexity of nobody can fathom.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How about it all being smoke, and mirrors, and behind closed doors
there is a unified direction that the US, and Russia are working towards.

Plato argues this line also.
Lots of people do. No surprise.

Here's why:

It's a line quite calculatingly cultivated by the NWO's propaganda outlets.
(See Also: CIA Fakes)

The aim: if you think THEY are all-powerful, you won't bother resisting.

That why I've been doing audios about the NWO's ongoing implosion
since 2008 - while the anti-NWO sites still promote their invincibility.

Yeah, sure in the 1990's the NWO hoped to infiltrate EVERYTHING.
But it's been downhill since they pulled 9/11 -worse since their '07 Crash.

Russia and Obama's US-UK-Neocons are not pals.
The sanctions against Russia are real - not fake. They hurt.

The global banking split over politics v SWIFT payments is real and
the Russians and Chinese are setting up a rival payments system.
The global reputation damage to the IMF is real.

The global schism in World Trade is real and deepening.
The holdouts against TTIP and TPP, WTO, NAFTA etc are real.

Quote:
who is it that understands it, and is on our side?

These nations are on their side against the NWO, dude.
Not our side.
We're the ones on our side.

And therefore the more the NWO are forced back onto home turf by the
global resistance - the more danger we face.

Thus the new blood on the streets of France - not just Damascus or Kabul.

But the more opportunity also.

Will opportunity trump danger?

That's another question. Laughing

Plato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Quote:
How about it all being smoke, and mirrors, and behind closed doors
there is a unified direction that the US, and Russia are working towards.

Plato argues this line also.
Lots of people do. No surprise.

Here's why:

It's a line quite calculatingly cultivated by the NWO's propaganda outlets.
(See Also: CIA Fakes)

Interesting how this can be spun to one's advantage; ah, he doesn't agree with me, he must be a CIA asset or something; how completely hilarious!
(Hey CIA, Show me the money!)

The aim: if you think THEY are all-powerful, you won't bother resisting.

How can you resist something if you're misinformed, in other words if you don't know what is is you're fighting? I have to say, this notion that the NWO is the Anglo-American camp and their neo-liberal policies is really simplistic. They would most certainly love for you to believe this!
These people have been planning and plotting this for centuries for god’s sake; do you really think they don’t have all their bases covered? Give them some credit, will ya...

That why I've been doing audios about the NWO's ongoing implosion
since 2008 - while the anti-NWO sites still promote their invincibility.

“The most dangerous thing in the world are immense accumalations of human beings who are manipulated by only a few minds” Carl Gustav Jung

Invincible? Hardly; I think when all this is over (hopefully soon) we’ll be surprised at how it was possible that so few people pulled so many levers. Think eg of Kissinger, their errand boy; isn’t he a busy little creature, overthrowing governments (South America), installing the Petrodollar, opening China, attending Bilderberg meetings, still „advicing“ governments, writing books, giving talks etc.
However, these people are true pyschos and simply can’t help themselves, no surprise there.

What really amazes me though is the layers of control that help sustain their system; think doctors, lawyers, judges, bankers, accountants etc. Or how about people working for the NSA, CIA etc.; spying on your own (shame on them)! What is it with these people? For a crummy reward (esp. when compared with their wealth) and a little supposed „status“ they are willing to sell their IMMORTAL SOUL? Does it come that CHEAPLY? The whole system would simply implode to moment they decided they had had enough.

Skinters is completely right in asserting that on a national level the PTB always control both sides of the political spectrum. Why is it so very hard to imagine that they also do this on a global scale. Eg the rise of China was very much a decision of the PTB, not China's. These people love to have you believe that there is actually two sides fighting over control, whereas in fact they the ones controlling the game. Yes, wars have been going on for centuries, and the common people are fighting them and dying in them. They don’t care though, they PROFIT from them!

Yeah, sure in the 1990's the NWO hoped to infiltrate EVERYTHING.
But it's been downhill since they pulled 9/11 -worse since their '07 Crash.

In the 90’s? Read the protocols, they have infiltrated everything already for a long, long time. Communism in Russia and China; do you really think that was an idea of the common people over there. Of course not, it was imposed on them. Eg noteworthy is this point on Mao Zedong;
"In early life, Mao was influenced by the publications of two revolutionaries, Sun Yat-sen (left) and Chen Duxiu (right), both of whom argued that China had to adopt various western political philosophies in order to modernise."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Mao_Zedong#Early_adulthood_and_politicization
Wasn't he the one to open China?

Russia and Obama's US-UK-Neocons are not pals.
The sanctions against Russia are real - not fake. They hurt.

Of course they hurt. The common people are always targeted. It’s not about Russia and the Neocons; that’s just the kabuki theatre for our consumption. Behind the scenes events are steered by these megalomaniacs.

The global banking split over politics v SWIFT payments is real and
the Russians and Chinese are setting up a rival payments system.

Remember the quote from the article about Kissinger’s book, World order. The NWO will be MULTIPOLAR, not an apparent monolith.

From an article on his book;
„The premise is that world order changed after 9/11 and the new normal is a multi-polar mix of nation-states, regions, cultures and shadowy non-state players.

Before that, a binary Cold War pitted two ideologies against one another in a grip of mutually assured destruction. But now too many irreconcilable differences, and no diplomatic mechanism to find common ground, exist. The only effective international institutions are economic, not political, which further puts these factions at odds with one another.“

The global reputation damage to the IMF is real.

If so, why do they still wield so much power. Anyway, after the coming financial crisis, it’s probably the BIS to step up to the plate, as they have been „warning us“ all along. The institution that is undergoing real damage right now though is the Fed. Is it so hard to understand that they throw anyone or anything under the bus that doesn’t serve them anymore? Individuals (yes, esp. individuals are so...expendable, I simply don’t understand why some individuals don’t get this), organizations, nations (think US of A), heck the entire globe if needs be! These people are sick to the core, as in psychopaths.

The global schism in World Trade is real and deepening.
The holdouts against TTIP and TPP, WTO, NAFTA etc are real.

Same thing, they love to give us the feeling that we’re actually accomplishing something;
eg what happened to OWS?

Quote:
who is it that understands it, and is on our side?

These nations are on their side against the NWO, dude.
Not our side.

Indeed. They’re not on our side all right!

We're the ones on our side.

Truer words have not been spoken.

And therefore the more the NWO are forced back onto home turf by the
global resistance - the more danger we face.

Again, the NWO is not what you think it is; we all face danger from these psychos!

Thus the new blood on the streets of France - not just Damascus or Kabul.

The Paris massacre is just another power grab, just watch all the police and military parading on the streets AFTER the fact but probably here to STAY. And see the remainders of our civil liberties being taken away....

But the more opportunity also.

Will opportunity trump danger?

That's another question. :lol:

Will we wake up to the fact that the power pyramid is a global hidden phenomenon with lots of distractions for the sheeple, based on the control of banking, the media and the military/technological complex. Just think of it as good ol’fashioned Wrestlemania, it all seems so real...

If I can recommend a book that explains how things really work behind the scenes, it would be „The bad war - The Truth NEVER Taught About World War II“ by M.S. King that has come out this year.
From the summary;

Quote:
During the 75 years that have now passed since the end of the grand history-altering event known as World War II, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. It is a story which the architects of the New World Order have implanted, no, POUNDED into the minds of three subsequent generations. Every medium of mass indoctrination has been harnessed to the task of training the obedient masses as to what the proper view of this event should be. Academia, news media, public education, book publishing, TV documentaries, Hollywood films, clergymen and politicians of every stripe all sing the same song. You know the familiar lyrics: “Led by Adolf Hitler; Germany, Italy and Japan tried to enslave the planet. The “good guys” of the “world community”, led by Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) and Winston Churchill, banded together and stopped them. Literally, not a day seems to pass without some sort of media reference to this incomplete and simplistic narrative; a story which oh-so-conveniently ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, omits vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie. Indeed, the “official story” amounts to a manufactured mendacity of such mountainous dimensions that the human mind will have a hard time processing the actual truth of the grand event, no matter how compelling the case may be. Isn’t it time you heard a different tune; at least for your consideration? Haven't you ever at least been curious as to what "the other side of the World War II story" was? If so, you ought to have a look at 'The Bad War', a heavily illustrated epic timeline that will transport you back to the mid 1800's; and then lead you on an exciting "you are there" journey right up through both World War I and World War II. Well-written, entertaining, and meticulously documented, 'The Bad War' is unique for its ability to condense so much real history into just 245 attention-riveting, illustration-rich pages. But do be forewarned. Your worldview may never be the same.

Remind you of something that is going on these days? This is what Edward Bernays (father of modern propaganda, uh PR) had to say in the 1920’s (for crying out loud!);

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

Nuff' said...

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...this notion that the NWO is the Anglo-American camp and their
neo-liberal policies is really simplistic. They would most certainly
love for you to believe this! These people have been planning
and plotting this for centuries.

Yeah I know - Illuminati Bloodlines of Ritual Sacrifice
which mark the centuries long rise of this secret cabal who
now occupy key positions in dark corridors of power..... etc.

Yep. I saw that movie.

Had Alex Jones in it, I think. Wait, no....
Oh yeah:
it had a slug playing the ROLE of Alex Jones...

"Soon our Dark Lord will Rule ALL!!"

Yeah who can forget those immortal lines from the movie.

You're right of course.

And there was me thinking it was all down to Obama, Bush Snr.
City of London, NWO puppet regimes in Europe, Royal money,
Saudi princes, MI5, NSA, FBI, DGSE/I, Dutch Bankers, Reagan,
Thatcher, Blair, the Fed, Kissinger, Soros and Lockeed Martin!!

Wink

skinters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

And there was me thinking it was all down to Obama, Bush Snr.
City of London, NWO puppet regimes in Europe, Royal money,
Saudi princes, MI5, NSA, FBI, DGSE/I, Dutch Bankers, Reagan,
Thatcher, Blair, the Fed, Kissinger, Soros and Lockeed Martin!!

Wink

Right I see them as entities who employ millions of people like you and me who have families, and want nothing more to keep their jobs irrespective if its a combined effort to bring about a NWO.

I would imagine that list you have there employs people who don't know or are even interested if there is a NWO or not.

With all that my views have changed over the years. I feel we are way off the mark.

I try to put myself in the shoes of the elite looking down on a virtual map of the world. Seeing the confusion being caused. All the religious wars, conspiracies. How easily people are led down the path I have chosen.

I would be rubbing my hands together thinking a job well done.

I read an article,..I wish with all my heart there is some truth to it.

Quote:
There have been recent reports in the underground alternative media that a secret group of well-placed, high-ranking freedom fighters are working tirelessly to free humanity from the clutches of the evil cabal that goes by many names: the Illuminati, the New World Order or, simply, the international banksters.

On the surface, the average conspiracy researcher may feel that this seemingly all powerful cabal has nearly reached their endgame goal of full spectrum dominance of the planet. After all, the past decade has seen a massive consolidation of power for this cabal through endless aggressive wars, financial bailouts, legislation to destroy personal freedom, and so on.

However, according to reporting by David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford, there is an equally powerful force of good working behind the scenes to combat this cabal. These freedom fighters, sometimes referred to as “white hats” or “gnostic Illuminati”, are said to occupy positions in banking and finance, military, law enforcement, media, and government at all levels, as well as other key posts in corporations and institutions.
Plato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“It is one thing to show a man that he is in an error, and another to put him in possession of the truth.”
John Locke

“In religion and politics people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”
Mark Twain

I hate to be a party pooper and pop your dreams Skinters, but David Wilcock is controlled opposition, just like his friend Benjamin Fulford. C'mon, think about; Chinese white dragon families fighting for humanity? You have got to be kidding!
This is down to us, and us alone, as it should be; time to wake up and grow up....

“It does not require a majority, but an irate minority, keen to set brushfires in the minds of men.”
Samuel Adams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: