FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Destroying the western populations by design
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, most of these men were "refugees" from Syria (apparently), but the police, the government and the media were afraid of the backlash this would cause if this would come out... way to go PC crowd, you are losing credibility faster than you blaring; "racist, racist!"

Sexual harassment was their primary objective, for their "amusement". Let's bring a few million more of these so we can have a permanent Woodstock ;-)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-07/monsters-revealed-cologne-cops-say-most-attackers-were-refugees

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to add, I knew it wouldn't be long before unfortunately you disregarded the posts and their content and dismissed placed it under the banner of so called paranoia and "hate", that's fine dude. Yet, it somewhat flies in the face of the fact that I ABHOR racism and ABHOR these evil wars. Moreover despite that fact particularly you can find numerous posts from me concerning the second one, you lump me into the "Hitler" camp. So I do not see how your approach differs much from the pc crowd as you are throwing out barbs as you don't wish to address, you wish to decry.

Yet, by me even responding to these suggestions I am enabling you to dismiss and by all means do, ignore the factual statements that have been made by both Sarkozy and the man Plato references. I have no problem with muslims were they largely peaceful and secular, but the reality is that a significant percentage of the muslims coming into the west are not. However again, you can deny this all you like.

Yet, the difference is that you LITERALLY cannot go to many areas of the UK for example and denounce Islam. You CAN do that in many areas of the country if you were denouncing christianity. That is due to a large segment of muslims that want Sharia Law and again, you can deny it all you like and white wash it in any language you like but the reality is on the ground.

Look into the no go zones I have cited instead of suggesting I hate people just because they are different religion or race to me.

Even the narrative of the refugees is a great big lie by the way because those in the Turkish camps have not needed to cross any seas (look at the world map) it is those crossing from Africa (aka not Syrians) that have to cross by sea. As for the paranoia angle........even friends of mine who are quite pc have said "how can you assimilate millions of people all in one fell swoop"? "immigration is successful when you limit the numbers and allow time for them to gel" because otherwise......said culture becomes the dominant culture.

It's not like I have to go "looking" to find examples....

Hundreds of thousands of people have held protests in Bangladesh to demand that the government introduce an anti-blasphemy law that would include the death penalty for bloggers who insult Islam.

Protest organisers called Saturday's rally the "long march", with many travelling from remote villages to the capital, Dhaka's Motijheel area that became a sea of white skull caps and robes.

Supporters of Hefazat-e-Islam, an Islamist group which draws support from tens of thousands of religious seminaries, converged on Dhaka's main commercial hub to protest against what they said were blasphemous writings by atheist bloggers, shouting "God is great - hang the atheist bloggers".

"I've come here to fight for Islam. We won't allow any bloggers to blaspheme our religion and our beloved Prophet Mohammed," said Shahidul Islam, an imam at a mosque outside Dhaka who walked 20km.

"I've come here to fight for Islam. We won't allow any bloggers to blaspheme our religion and our beloved Prophet Mohammed."

- Shahidul Islam, an imam at a mosque outside Dhaka

The religious group, which has the backing of country's largest party Jamaat-e-Islami, organised the rally in support of its 13-point demand including enactment of a blasphemy law to prosecute and hang what they call atheist bloggers.

They defied a pro-government national strike by secular protesters - who staged a smaller rival protest in Dhaka - aimed at foiling the Islamists' march.

"Around 200,000 people attended the rally," Dhaka's deputy police commissioner Sheikh Nazmul Alam told AFP news agency, while protest organisers put the number at over half a million.
Plato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it turns out that Cologne wasn't an "incident". Hell no, we had these party people all over Europe; Hamburg, Stuttgart, but also in Finland, Sweden, Switzerland. They seem to have a preference for railway stations; hopefully the next time they find themselves there it will be with a one way ticket home (ISISstan), where they can show up with their newly acquired skills...
what's the sentence for sexual assault under sharia law? Does it involve any cutting?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-08/ms-merkel-invited-me-refugee-sex-assaults-reported-finland-switzerland-austria

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is so fowl and toxic is not just the denial but the hypocrisy.

Where are the feminists in decrying this sickening evil? Ah but feminists do decry "sexism", and "chauvinism"

Lets compare the political denouncements of a camera woman who tripped up a migrant to the relative silence.

Let's look at the fact that some arab women have moved to Europe to escape the epidemic of rape culture which exists in the many muslim lands!

Let's imagine for one moment that it was hundreds of white german men who were at the cologne station and many other places, who were raping north african and muslim women. The revulsion, apologies and condemnation would be an earth shattering scale, the resulting horrendous riots would be apologised for because of these actions and yet, when it happens against white women, ....the main focus is a) suggst that women (the victims) need to adopt a new code of conduct and that we must make sure that "the extreme right" don't use this for ammunition.

Amazing how this sickening behaviour is being able to be largely downplayed, were it not for the fact that this mass outrage was captured on film you wonder if the media would have ignored it all together. A plus point of social media I guess. What's more this see no colour, see no religion BULLSHIT is creating the conditions for a bloodbath, by not identifying the problem and dealing with it, it will indeed ferment hatred.

You must be on another planet if you think I want hatred, do you know the first targets and inevitably the overwhelming victims are always the innocent. I never suggested that "ALL" muslims, North Africans are pieces of shit, I recognise that they too want to escape the hellish conditions but I see patterns of behaviours, the culture of so many countries is that life is cheap, women are whores, there is to be little to no respect paid to women, people born and raised and ingrained into that way of life do not suddenly reform en masse when they step over a border line.

Let's use SA as an example, estimates are that over a third of the women in South Africa have been raped! and it's not being done by white people but over a third means that has become a cultural norm.

You want to talk about hatred? my god man, over 40% of british muslims in this country support sharia law!, so what percentage of muslims outside of Britain who were not born and raised here support sharia law, do the math, a belief of said system is the epitome of HATE.

This is why I started this thread, it's a recognition, at least on my part that Europe is being destroyed by design. The intentions of such have been stated publicly but of course we judge a person upon their actions and not their words and sure enough we have seen a ramping up of the situation.

It's like the Reverend Wright "god damning America" god damning evil whitey (how fucking racist by the way) but then upon retiring what does he do? ah yes, he moves to a gated white community because.....oh yes, he doesn't feel safe in a black community.

Your rebuttal to me.....can be I know nice friendly black people, I know nice friendly secular muslims and I do too, but I also happen to have lived in areas which have lots of muslims living in there and I have seen both sides of it. I have spoken to "friendly" muslims who tell me they support sharia law. As an another example of this, recently the british council of muslims slammed the sun for suggesting that there is a support for jihad amongst british muslims and their rebuttal was a lot of those muslims polled were defending the rebels fighting the dictator assad, so the sun was obfuscating.

Seems to have some weight behind it that one, until you realise that the rebels include the Islamic Front, Ahrar Al Sham and lots of other compositions of islamic groups who want to destroy the secular state of Syria.

So let's summarise the last few posts of mine....there is a mass contingent os islamists in this country and throughout the west, note, i said islamists, not jihadists, there is a world of difference between the two. There is a mass contingent of non whites in this country and the west who have fucked up father figures, who have been born and raised to believe they are victims and so that is their mentality, they have been led down a destructive, both inward and outward path whose net effect is cancerous.

The politicians, the left, and of course "the right", have played this down, ignored it, indoctrinated people into this notion that such thoughts are "racist", are to be admonished, that we "all live as one". They know exactly what they are doing and they know exactly where this is heading.

The example of the Germans is probably the most heart breaking because of after the first white genocide which was the first and second world war, they were then murdered again in their millions, in fact, their suffering has been beyond belief and yet they were brainwashed by pure satanic scum (you can take that anyway you want) that they had to atone for their evil and so generation after generation always has to be sorry, always has to turn the other cheek.

Last edited by stillsearchingtruth on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post
Plato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what happened? How did we end up in this absolute disaster called multi-culturalism, feminism that destroys families and other crackhead philosophies? As this clip explains in under 8 minutes, it all stems from the Frankfurt school of thought, the theory that underpins the brainwashing of the young since the 60's. In other words; cultural marxism;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M&feature=youtu.be

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: The madding crowded Reply with quote

While idle hands may be opportunistic, dull heads lead to missed opportunities. Perhaps another less PC approach might work. Say, put the new arrivals to work building their housing needs, manufacturing facilities (to clothe them) and even entertainment. Certainly these folk have skill sets that could be useful and easily demonstrated, not to mention exploited for their own benefit.
One day, it may become PC to not be PC Wink

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this real? I dunno....but I read everything I get my hands on.

See: Coundenhove-Kalergi plan

Plato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
Is this real? I dunno....but I read everything I get my hands on.

See: Coundenhove-Kalergi plan

Um, dude, I hate to break it to you but I wrote about this character on this forum, on this very thread, twice (page 2 & 3). Yes, he was for real, yes, his ideas are for real. This was exactly the point I was trying to make; this deluge of "refugees" and the constant immigration from Muslem countries since the 1960's were premeditated, to achieve the aim as stated in his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism);

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals."

What follows after that is very cunning indeed:
"Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]"

This gives us the impression that the Jews are behind all this, orchestrating behind the scenes. At first I also fell for this propaganda, but in the back of my mind I always wondered, what is the role of the Vatican in all of this?
I have come to realize that a few Jews are being used as so-called frontmen, to take the wrap when things start to fall apart. I think that in fact it is the Jesuits/Vatican that are really pulling the strings behind the scenes. That's why I started the thread; "Did the Vatican create Islam?"

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7296

You'll be amazed by the similarities between Islam and Roman Catholicism. The ultimate Hegelian dialectic! How brilliant this plan is; thesis Roman catholism; antithesis Islam synthesis the NWO one world religion. I'll put another post up soon with a lecture that in detail describes the way Jesuits operate; cunningly, brilliantly, secretively and very, very sick indeed. They're still around you know, the Jesuits; in fact pope Francis is a Jesuit...They have a deep hatred of all peoples and countries protestant; in fact the ultimate goal of the Jesuits is to destroy protestantism. This explains the influx of mostly muslem "refugees" into Sweden and Germany, the protestant nations of Europe. The same goes for the deluge of illegal immigrants from Latin America into the US; what are they? Catholic! No wonder altar boy Obummer isn't doing anything to stop them; he has strict orders to let them all in and change the nation! Agree or disagree? First check out the lectures on the thread "Did the Vatican create Islam?"

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Plato - I didn't read all the posts under this topic. I agree with your points made above. I am a Catholic (Baptised)/Jew (from Mother's side) so I got that going for me. A double loser so to speak - a fifth columnist by default.

I am not religious - and consider myself an anarchist. For me, anarchists are people who want to live under their own authority. Political authority is what they are against. Especially the latest versions of perversions, corruption and lying driven by psychopathic/sociopathic politicians. Anarchists are extremely peaceful, but when time comes to take action they go right ahead. Live and let live. I am not right wing or a commie. I actually don't vote because we do not have 'none of the above' on our ballots. I do believe strongly in truth - finding it, exposing it etc...one reason I post here. Not always right in my views, but in the end that is what I am trying to find/learn.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is au courant with the pragmatic liberalism of Sam Harris vs the PC agenda. Harris uses those statistics, i.e., how such a large number - but not necessarily a majority - of polled Muslims want Sharia law or are in favor of stoning adulterers to say hey, there is something very wrong with Islam if so many adherents believe this. But noooo say liberals, it isn't right to tar an entire religion with the same brush. I haven't heard Harris say yet that this recent immigration kerfuffle is a big plot to homogenize the planet with a mixed race but he does forthrightly say that Islam itself has a lot to answer for.

That said, I watched a video shot from a drone of the destruction wrought on Homs, Syria's third largest city and it looks like Dresden. The entire city is deserted now so that means the population had to go somewhere. This is where my PC liberal mole head pops up and says let them settle in clean and safe western counties.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to mention by the way, there is a growing suggestion that the reason those monsters were able to successfully molest and sexually assault so many women was 2 fold.

Firstly the police did not bring in reinforcements quickly and secondly other people were reluctant to intervene for fear of it being spun as them being racist. In the latter case, what the fuck? if I see a woman being attacked, irrespective of what race she is, I am going to confront, moreover when there are groups, you are meant to act in unison, not behave like a fucking coward.

Here is that vile racist piece of shit Sarkozy, explicitly spelling out what the goal is.

This is why it's illegal to produce crime stats based on race in France.

And more confirmation of this evil, from yet another of these academic psychopaths

I had to take a few days out, to recharge myself mentally but am now back. I watched a video called hooligans against salafists.....staggeringly there were opposition supporters decrying these people as "racist".

While undoubtedly there are nazi pieces of shit, most of those in the crowd were just terrified/angry poor german people. One world government/control and islamism fit hand in glove. Are these weak morons too blind, deaf and dumb to realise that?

Or will they as a means of appeasing them go from athiest (because a lot of people are) to "oh yes master Alllah is the true god"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: