FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Destroying the western populations by design
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
stillsearchingtruth



Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Posts: 326

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add to this poisonous elixir, that police numbers and army numbers are going to be slashed by a quarter in this country for example and the problem around the corner becomes an even more profound one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plato



Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 360

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least this Muslim guy talking to a German man is being somewhat honest when it comes to his vision of Germany's future;
meanwhile the true enemy is laughing its head off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo&feature=youtu.be

_________________
"A person hears only what he understands."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillsearchingtruth



Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Posts: 326

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just had the misfortune and reacting in revulsion to the most racist vile statement I have heard made from a western poilitician. That racist mother fucking treasonous scumbag Sarkozy has stated explicitly that the goal is interracial mariage and if white people do not do it willingly, there will have to be more coercive methods used.

As for what is happening in France, this is only the very beginning of the unfolding terror that will sweep Europe, all brought to us by the treasonous politicians who have allowed for islamist scum to return to Europe and in many instances knowingly allowed back in and welcomed back in. Secondly, the literature which has been reported to be found inside quite a few mosques preaches hatred towards non muslims and in reality we have no idea of the sick and twisted messages being preached by at least some of the imams.

I called this thread destroying the west by design, and that is exactly what is occurring and this is becoming more horrifying as each day passes and that's before this latest attack. The attack is simply just a symptom. I stated in a thread ages ago that terrorism was coming and it was coming on a big scale and it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plato



Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 360

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how immigrants and/or "refugees" reward German hospitality on New Year's Eve; this goes to show you how stupid these people really are, you can't make this shit up. Article is translated from German by Google, so sorry for the "bad English" but you'll get the drift anyway..."Happy New Year!"

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegel.de%2Fpanorama%2Fjustiz%2Fkoeln-nach-uebergriffen-an-silvester-polizei-geht-60-anzeigen-nach-a-1070465.html

original article; http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/koeln-nach-uebergriffen-an-silvester-polizei-geht-60-anzeigen-nach-a-1070465.html

Quote:

Attacks on New Year's Eve: Cologne is shocked

It should be a joyful New Year's Eve in Cologne, but then dozens of women were harassed and robbed massively am Hauptbahnhof. The police speaks of "crimes of an entirely new dimension", the mayor invites today for crisis meetings.

Missiles in crowds, grabbing groups of men, frightened women: eyewitnesses from the New Year's Eve at Cologne Central Station portray dramatic events. As dramatic and in such large numbers that the chief of police of a "intolerable situation" talks. So alarming that the mayor summons the authorities of the city to a crisis meeting.
It could not be, Henriette Reker said the "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger" that visitors in Cologne would be afraid of being attacked.

Visitors like Anne, 27, who had traveled with her boyfriend to 22 clock from Erftstadt to Cologne to celebrate in the old town. From the first step out of the Cologne Central Station she was shocked by the crowds, Anne told SPIEGEL ONLINE.

"The whole place was full and almost all just men. Only sporadically intervening frightened women who were staring at." They had seemed to be like on the old cattle market, and have clung to her boyfriend. "I can not describe, I simply felt uncomfortable just that."

A short time later they had "the first hand on my butt had". The unknown man had disappeared in the crowd and flew a rocket into the crowd. "They have people see only jump and run, because the rocket between the legs herflog. Eventually I just closed my eyes until my friend had brought me out of the crowd."

Anne is one of the many eyewitnesses who on New Year's Eve in Cologne a situation have experienced that it probably did not exist as in Germany. She was not stolen anything, she also has not yet been reported according to their own statement to the police. But 60 ads were investigators on Monday before, about a quarter of them for sexual offenses. And the authorities believe that there are still more victims report.

About a thousand men had gathered, according to Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers on the station forecourt. Firecrackers and rockets flew into partially in the middle of groups of people, such as YouTube videos show. After a major police operation is dispersed the crowd.

But for smaller groups out women were surrounded on the night repeatedly harassed and robbed. The perpetrators came reportedly from the "Arab or North African region". Albers spoke of sexual offenses in very solid shape and a rape. It would involve "crimes a whole new dimension."

"Tonight I had fear"

A male eyewitness described the WDR about his experiences. Am Hauptbahnhof he was drunken and aggressive men encountered with his girlfriend to dozens who had threatened and Gegrapscht. His girlfriend was in panic, I want to just disappear. He also points out that the perpetrators were "no central European people".

Whether it is, however, a question of current refugees, has not been established - even if many see this relationship now. "I want to continue to help with a good conscience people who are in need, fleeing war, who had much to endure to pain, but I do not want that I myself must be afraid of those whom you really want to help," wrote the Eyewitness on Facebook. "And so, tonight, I had fear, fear for my girlfriend, afraid that the situation escalated and I can do nothing."

The issue is hotly debated in the context of the debate about refugees and immigration in social media. The policy responds: In the morning, the competent authorities shall take with Mayor Reker crisis meeting, it should the Cologne police, the Federal Police and City Manager Guido Kahlen participate. Reker is considering to extend the video surveillance at the main station.
NRW Interior Minister Ralf Jäger (SPD) told the Cologne "Express", it was necessary that the police systematically investigating and show a deterrent presence. "We do not take out that organize North African men's groups to humiliate defenseless women with brazen sexual attacks."

The Cologne police is criticized for failing to respond quickly and appropriately, President Albers justified himself: "There is no legal vacuum in Cologne We stayed with strong forces in action.."

The security forces in Cologne prepare meanwhile forward to the next big event in the city before the beginning of February is Carnival celebrated, millions of visitors are expected. We will do everything to ensure that an incident such as New Year's Eve will not repeat, it was called by the officials. Interior Minister Hunter said: "We are the women guilty and at the same time the North African refugees who want to live peacefully with us."

_________________
"A person hears only what he understands."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bri



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 3174
Location: Capacious Creek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plato wrote:
this goes to show you how stupid these people really are


Well, fucked up masculinity is pretty cross cultural dude.
The idea of Arabs and Indians dirtying up our great, freedom
loving western democracies is appealing for some, but far from the truth.
While "the-others" certainly have cultures of rape with horrors beyond what we're accustomed to---we give less shit about it to Indians---, it doesn't take long to find out many American women have been raped by their mid 20s.
Usually white on white, black on black, hispanic on hispanic, etc. from what I understand.
People are just fucked. Often friends or relatives.
The statistics---whether or not you agree with the methods of feminists---are not an exaggeration.
.


Last edited by bri on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bri



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 3174
Location: Capacious Creek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:



Quote:
stillsearchingtruth:
I abhor racism and yet this is a full on warfare against whites.


Have you ever considered moving to one
of the southern states of the United States?


The south is surprisingly less racist than we're told to believe from what I've observed, overhead, and asked.
No more so than the rural northwest or the northeast.
Or the quiet racism of any major liberal city like Portland OR or ---sometimes loud---Boston MA.

War on everybody dude.
I don't think it's any accident ---or maybe beyond simple reactionary culture--- that while all of this questioning and political movement by minorities in the USA is going on---we see a rise in "war on whites" stuff.
Seeing a lot on AJ, he'll be pulling the "Hitler was misunderstood " line like RedIce eventually.
How confusing to the viewers, telling them that all Muslims are terrorists and the terror attacks are fake all in the same breath.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plato



Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 360

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Plato wrote:
this goes to show you how stupid these people really are


Well, fucked up masculinity is pretty cross cultural dude.
The idea of Arabs and Indians dirtying up our great, freedom
loving western democracies is appealing for some, but far from the truth.
While "the-others" certainly have cultures of rape with horrors beyond what we're accustomed to---we give less shit about it to Indians---, it doesn't take long to find out many American women have been raped by their mid 20s.
Usually white on white, black on black, hispanic on hispanic, etc. from what I understand.
People are just fucked. Often friends or relatives.
The statistics---whether or not you agree with the methods of feminists---are not an exaggeration.
.


First of all I'm talking about the scale of this event, which is unique (at least in the west). Ultimately these men are not doing themselves nor their kin a favor, especially the ones that are decent. The ever-apologizing PC crowd is running out of excuses like "oh, it's a cultural thing" or some other non-sense. Islam is a retarded religion (like most religions) producing frustrated morons that can not have normal relationships with their own women, that see every western woman as fair game. May be you think that's OK, but I certainly don't! Blanket excuses or arguments like "it's happening all over the place and everybody is doing it" are just not going to cut it anymore, I'm sorry. Westerners are not responsible for the way women are treated in India, however horrific that may be. Nor are white americans responsible for black-on-black violence/rape. This is something that the black community and the (poorly functioning, agreed) justice system have to deal with. It goes without saying that any violence towards women, whatever their race or the race of their perpetrators is unacceptable, but not something every westerner has to feel guilty about. This event just goes to show you that these men have no respect for our women; as far as I'm concerned they have disqualified themselves from living in a western society and should be returned to the shit hole from where they came.

_________________
"A person hears only what he understands."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillsearchingtruth



Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Posts: 326

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It absolutely is a war on everyone, agreed, but this thread is about how they are destroying the west by design and the west is, well, white.

However let's be honest about the situation, immigrants are being brought in, in their millions to collapse the west, immigrants are being brought in who for some reason have no reason or desire to assimilate, who regard non muslim women by very definition as whores.

There has been rampant sexual abuse of white girls in this country by muslim paedophile gangs and yes, of course there are white paedophile gangs, but it's so disproportionate as a percentage of said populations.

I come across this "argument" that the muslims that are here mostly all reject sharia law, but that is bullshit. Do you think the parasites in charge wanted to flood the west with wonderfully peaceful who are homogonised to the lassez faire mentality of the west? fuck no.

What about in France? well, the publishing of race and religious makeup of criminal perpetrators isn't even known since their government refuses to publish such figures. You see if we don't know the breakdown then we can't look to the reasons and if we can't look to the reasons, then it continues under a shroud of silence and fog.

Or perhaps once again we should talk about the 59 no go zones in Sweden. You see when as a muslim you move into an area which is predominantly muslim, you attend a school which is predominantly muslim, you can't necesssarily speak the language even, then what you are assimilating into? the answer is you are not, no matter how hard the "see no colour, see no religion, we are all equal" extremist mob try and push it.

That's without even touching on the rape epidemic occurring in Sweden and largely the perpretators sure aint white Swedish men. Or perhaps I could give you the anecdotal example of this very hot Norweigan chick that worked at my former employer for a while, she whispered to me, you know this place isn't like Oslo, Norweigan women are terrified of being raped by African muslim men in Oslo. I whispered back "Is that the reality though"? her response was I know what you are suggesting and yes sometimes fear can be worse than the reality but it's well known and I have had friends that have been raped". The mere fact that she was whispering it to me tells you the climate of fear that has been created simply for making statements or observations. I have not looked into the crime statistics in Norway when it comes to rape, but I have little reason to believe they are not what we suggested given what is occurring in Sweden.

In fact said bastards HATE secular muslims, they want and encourage so called hard line sharia supporting muslims because it advances their own agenda. They are strange bedfellows indeed, but this is a sick game.

Then the emotional argument is used "well they aren't all bad people, there are victims and sufferers" but that was never and will never be an argument I will dispute but this never was about helping out muslims, this was about using the bombs aimed against the muslims as a weapon then against the west.

The most racist, diabolical and evil people are intent on destroying all identity, whether it's race, whether it's culture, whatever, they are doing it and they know they are pushing us ever closer to a bloodbath.

The islamic terror shown on television (whether contrived or real) is just the sideshow, just what they use to justify the continuance and triggering of further wars as well as increase their centralised power.

By the way, as for this white guilt bullshit, the worst, most horrendous slavers were by far by the arab muslims, but no one likes to acknowledge that fact and so we even have moronic muslims talking about imperialism as if the world and particularly the western world has not encountered islamic imperialism for hundreds upon hundreds and hundered of years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bri



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 3174
Location: Capacious Creek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plato wrote:


First of all I'm talking about the scale of this event, which is unique (at least in the west).


Not really. Sick and sad, reminds me of Woodstock 99 and let's be honest, probably 67 too.

I'd rather try to have this conversation over a desktop. It's hard to avoid reactionary behavior when I'm typing on a smartphone. Plus referencing is a pain.

I can't say I align myself with the what you might call p.c. crowd anymore than I do the slick white supremacy under a mask of oppression crowd.

I do understand the need to look reality in the face regarding multiculturalism or other cultures...what have you. For example, most of my Indian friends, females and males alike, have told me it really is "that bad" in India rape-culture wise.

Still, the whole "they're destroying the white west" reeks to me so much of paranoia, fear, delusions, and frankly hate. I think it's in part natural and also by design. I take Hitler apologists seriously and there are far too many of those in that crowd.
I'll look the other way come scalping season.

What are we supposed to be afraid of?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bri



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 3174
Location: Capacious Creek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plato wrote:
Nor are white americans responsible for black-on-black violence/rape. This is something that the black community and the (poorly functioning, agreed) justice system have to deal with. It goes without saying that any violence towards women, whatever their race or the race of their perpetrators is unacceptable, but not something every westerner has to feel guilty about. This event just goes to show you that these men have no respect for our women; as far as I'm concerned they have disqualified themselves from living in a western society and should be returned to the shit hole from where they came.


I'm lost on the first argument.
I think you're referencing people who say things like racism and foreign policy are to blame for the state of some of these communities, whether they are in our own ghettos or in those far away places.
Well, to an extent there's truth to that.
No, thuggery, rape, is not to be excused regardless of one's place in society, marching with an army or living under a bridge.

White guilt is very much based in racism, so I'm with you on some of this, but I don't hear any reason coming through other than some dirty Muslims did something dirty therefore all Muslims are dirty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plato



Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 360

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Plato wrote:


First of all I'm talking about the scale of this event, which is unique (at least in the west).


Not really. Sick and sad, reminds me of Woodstock 99 and let's be honest, probably 67 too.

Woodstock?! What a fascinating comparison. Ah, you were there? You say the same thing was going on at Woodstock? What was your role in it? If so, I guess that makes the Cologne disgrace Ok then, by your reasoning...


I'd rather try to have this conversation over a desktop. It's hard to avoid reactionary behavior when I'm typing on a smartphone. Plus referencing is a pain.

I can't say I align myself with the what you might call p.c. crowd anymore than I do the slick white supremacy under a mask of oppression crowd.

That makes two of us...

I do understand the need to look reality in the face regarding multiculturalism or other cultures...what have you. For example, most of my Indian friends, females and males alike, have told me it really is "that bad" in India rape-culture wise.

Yes, it probably is, and this is something for which Indians themselves are responsible and nobody else. Doesn't justify Cologne though...

Still, the whole "they're destroying the white west" reeks to me so much of paranoia, fear, delusions, and frankly hate. I think it's in part natural and also by design. I take Hitler apologists seriously and there are far too many of those in that crowd.

Look up the post I put up about a certain gentleman named Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi on this thread (page 2);
In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism) published in 1925, he wrote:“ The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

This is not just anyone; he served as the founding president of the Paneuropean Union for 49 years and was hobnobbing extensively with the European elite, whom he gave "advice".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Do you know what that constitutes to? Genocide. Definition Wikipedia;
"Genocide is the intent to systematically eliminate a racial, ethnic, religious, cultural or national group." But of course as we are the ones that are being subjected to it, it really doesn't matter and/or we're not supposed to talk about it That's called self censorship. After all that endless brainwashing about how truly evil the white race is, we surely had that coming right?
Anyway, this was premeditated a long time ago, these people know exactly what they are doing, using agents like Merkel to flood the west with muslems etc. Oh, but I'm not supposed to say that, that's racist right? My god, how these people have brainwashed us to a tee,
excellent job, I have to admit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide


I'll look the other way come scalping season.

sort of what you're doing right now anyway


What are we supposed to be afraid of?

Good question. My answer at this moment would be; Jesuits using the Roman Catholic church, the Jews and the Muslems to further their agenda; but that's getting into a much wider topic

_________________
"A person hears only what he understands."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plato



Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 360

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Plato wrote:
Nor are white americans responsible for black-on-black violence/rape. This is something that the black community and the (poorly functioning, agreed) justice system have to deal with. It goes without saying that any violence towards women, whatever their race or the race of their perpetrators is unacceptable, but not something every westerner has to feel guilty about. This event just goes to show you that these men have no respect for our women; as far as I'm concerned they have disqualified themselves from living in a western society and should be returned to the shit hole from where they came.


I'm lost on the first argument.

Why? seems pretty straightforward

I think you're referencing people who say things like racism and foreign policy are to blame for the state of some of these communities, whether they are in our own ghettos or in those far away places.
Well, to an extent there's truth to that.

I'm saying these people are responsible for the state their community is in.

No, thuggery, rape, is not to be excused regardless of one's place in society, marching with an army or living under a bridge.

White guilt is very much based in racism, so I'm with you on some of this, but I don't hear any reason coming through other than some dirty Muslims did something dirty therefore all Muslims are dirty.

Here you go off the rails completely; trying to accuse me of bigotry. If you would have read my post you would have known that I state that these men are not doing themselves or their kin a favor, especially the decent ones. Here are hundreds of Muslems that don't seem to take respecting women for granted. If they want to live in western society, they'll either have to learn how to play by the rules or be deported (imo). In no way an I suggesting that ALL muslems are to blame for this, although I think that Islam is not exactly an enlightened religion. Unfortunately, when it comes to issues like this, it's either black or white, and grey doesn't come into the equation anymore. There is nothing unreasonable about setting standards for whom you want to let into your country, just like you don't have to invite people into your house that you don't like. As for the war argument; that supposedly the west created this refugee crisis. Sorry, I don't feel personally responsible for that. Back in 2003 I protested against the (then) imminent invasion of Iraq, to little avail of course. There is only so much one can do.


_________________
"A person hears only what he understands."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.