FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Destroying the western populations by design
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Destroying the western populations by design Reply with quote

I walk into my Sainsbury’s on my way across town and whilst in the magazine section I come across "The Voice" you won't see any white faces in there of course it's not intended for white people but that's not racist. That statement is not an opinion, I don’t need to draw my own conclusions about it’s target audience because the creators of this magazine due it for me and using their very own words..The Voice Online | Britain's Favourite Black Newspaper. Or perhaps I should walk into my local Asda and pick up the Asian age.

Then I walk through a suburb and walk past a building which has the words emblazoned the "Black Elders Association" a quick google tells me that it's a non profit organisation to help older black and other ethnic minorities, but strangely it’s a charity which can permissibly discriminate against older white people, but hey, that’s not racist

I continue on with my jourmey and walk past the West Indian cricket club. I would like to play for them, oh no, wait I can't because I am white, hmmm I am beginning to feel like there is something of a pattern here.

I live in an area where I can of course turn up as a spectator to watch the Asian cricket league, or indeed the Asian football league. I won't see any whites playing of course because well, whites aren't asian and sorry buddy if you are white you are not going to be playing, this is the apartheid, I mean multi cultural Britain.

The message I hear continuously is that there is only race and that's the human race. Yet there is no objection to the above, the implication being of course that white people should accept any form of discrimination which discriminates against them and abhor discrimination of non whites.

I worked for a short period of time on a voluntary basis for the citizens advice bureau. I believed that they were a great service for the people and one of the few government organisations which do make a difference. I of course wanted to read more about said organisation I was working for. Having read through their equal opportunities policy it wasn't something you could read between the lines on it was stated as an absolute that non whites (except for irish) will get preferential treatment when it comes to training, i.e. they will be treated in a better way than all whites except Irish.

This of course is one of the few moments of solace for Irish people, because unfortunately for them it's nothing personal you understand but due to the fact that they are white, their history of being slaves is to be completely omitted. Their pain, their suffering, is to be ignored. Replacing that is the relentless indoctrination campaign about making whites synonymous with being slave masters and thereby creating a permanent animosity and sense of injustice amongst blacks towards whites.

It creates this notion of white guilt, i.e. the average white owes them something because of how they were treated by potentially an ancestor, but let’s not put that in the context of numbers because that would blur the lines between the reality of the situation and the linear propaganda being poisoned into the education system. I asked my former history teacher about white slavery in the Caribbean. He was at first surprised that I was aware of it and then he became sheepish. When I pressed him for an answer is to why it was not in the curriculum he deemed that he didn't think it was an appropriate use of the curriculum because it wasn't as pertinent to modern day Britain as was black slavery.

What he said to me in essence is that black people of are the future of this country/UK and that whites are of the past. On the same theme of history, I recall something which was said some 16 years ago by my then female history teacher who corrected this indian lad who had said that he was indigenous. She responded to him by pointing out that to be indigenous his family would have had to have had a long heritage in this country, which they did not. That same teacher today would have faced threats on her life if such a story was to be made public, she would have been vilified and she would never have worked in teaching ever again. There may have even been a police investigation to ascertain if her remarks should be prosecuted.

It’s also funny isn’t it how this well educated Somalian lad who I was friends with would argue passionately that the country which he lived in a long time in (Holland) should ban Zwarte Pete because it offends black people. Zwarte Pete for those that don’t know is a moor character who is Santa’s assistant and to depict this moor character black face paint is worn by those dressing in character. It’s funny because here you have someone whose heritage is not dutch, who has a growing voice in the drive to censure and change historic culture.

Moreover, it’s telling that this is widely objected to and yet, when Hollywood created the so called comedy White Girls (Gurls) I can’t recall which is the right spelling, but what I do know is that a comedy in which 2 black men go undercover as white girls is met with negativity but only surrounding the fact that people did not think it was a very good film, meaning that once again, there is a standard to be set, a standard which decries white people for depicting themselves as black and yet when it’s the other way around….it’s either amusing or at the very least something which you know, what’s the big deal right?

I watched a show courtesy of Amazon prime recently, it was actually quite a good detective show called Luther. The show stars a troubled black detective Luther and a slew of criminals which he runs up against and a forbidden desire, a psychopathic woman who just happens to be white. Now that is not something which in itself I could use against the show, but oh I forgot this is the BBC airing this show and in this “modern day Britain” there is an always an agenda being pushed. I did not have to look far to see again the blatant whitewash, the blatant propaganda that the show was pimping. There were a total of 36 episodes and yet incredibly there was one common denominator with every show, each and every villain that he ran up against was white! In fact there was barely a non white assailant.

Now, we have the white people of Sweden who are feeling this intentional genocide and that’s right, genocide does not just encompass mass murder it goes beyond that, it is about destroying the generations. It is about killing people on mass not just physically, but also socially, psychogicaly, culturally and through the perversion of history. So how has this been orchestrated in Sweden? One of the more subtle ways is through ethnic cleansing, namely that said Swedish councils would be given more money by the government for housing refugees and asylum seekers than for continue to provide accommodation (social housing) to Swedes as a result of which mass numbers have been forced to relocate.

It’s perverse on the one hand how people of all shades can describe those who pull the strings as psychopaths, as monsters, as men (and lesser extent women) with nothing but cold blood running through their bodies and yet when these same people are pushing an agenda and that agenda involved immigration, people automatically jump to the defence of the immigrants and insist that no attempts should be made to engender any kind of restrictions, or indeed anything which may possibly cause anyone any offence. All the while they are fighting the psychopaths corner and believe me, the psychopaths are sniggering at just how easy it to was to pull the heart strings of the masses.

Do you really think these same monsters have not already calculated and factored in the impact of mass immigration? If there was ANY kind of betterment to be derived from it, then they wouldn’t have “welcomed” in so many. Yet what happens is that the far right, people with genuine hatred in their hearts I am sure, are the ones who use this viewpoint and thereby for anyone that actually agrees with the logic of what is being conveyed they are guilty by association and are shamed into keeping quiet because from both a social point of view and a personal point of view they do not want to be tarred with the same brush.

However we don’t need to look too far to see what the parasitical elite have wanted. I won’t go over my own anecdotal evidence of this because the rebuttal can easily be that there is no weight behind it other than an experience which is limited in scope. All of which would be true and yet, I don’t need to hone in on specific events, once again I can look towards Sweden, whereby not just fire fighters but now too the police have stated that there are essentially now 55 no go zones within Sweden which are run by muslim gangs. Or another way of putting it white people have been driven out of 55 zones in Sweden and or fear for their life upon going into these places.

I am by the way sick to death of hearing about how there are many peaceful muslims. Of course there are many peaceful muslims god damnit, but conservatively there are let’s say 15% who want Shariah Law, they are the most vociferous imposing too as evidenced by the alarming Swedish example. I think 15% by the way is bullshit, it’s higher than that, again I don’t need to formulate an opinion I just ask the unashamed salafists and wahabbis, they tell me the way it is.

There is a youtube video available in which an American reporter is interviewing a couple of white women in Burnley (in the North Of England) they are standing on the street in broad daylight and tell the reporter how white people are terrified to come out of their homes and certainly do not venture outside after dark because of muslim terrorising them. Now in the world of most news this would have just been the word of a couple of people and there would be no reason to draw your attention to it other than that. However in broad daylight a gang of muslims descends upon the interview within minutes and after being pelted with rocks they for them fortunately manage to escape.

It’s true, there probably are no admitted no zones in England, but the difference between admitted and reality is that white people know better than to go into said area. There are many of these of course but it’s deemed to not be politically correct to talk about them. Instead it’s simply swept under the carpet just as the huge numbers of muslim paedophile gangs has been swept under the rag for decades. Although since even the description involving the use of the word muslim seems to draw bizarre objections despite it being a descriptive term, let me be even more specific, Bangladeshi and Pakistani paedophile muslim gangs.

However if we are to use this bullshit notion of protecting ethnic minorities and ensuring that they get the proper care and attention, then look no further than Bradford or Bradistan as it is also known. In Bradford whites are the distinct minority and yet I see no white specific institutions being created and if any one tried to, they would be arrested and their premises would be fire bombed. That segways into the Islamic State by the way, because contrary to perceptions, the notion of an Islamic State is not a new known, whites in Bradford know about it already.

The media is pushing interracial relationships, promoting them as the thing to do. I don’t know their exact reasoning, there I am sure many reasons and yet when the mainstream media pushes x agenda it’s evil and yet when the media pushes another agenda…..that sentiment dissipates into apathy or dismissal. By the way I AM NOT of the opinion that interracial relationships should be banned, or anything of the sort but I do find it interesting how the vocal become the silent oh so quickly. I do know that when a woman who as far as I am concerned is not very bright says that “I want one white baby and one brown baby” that the idea was not her own.

I do know that there are HORRIFIC numbers of orphaned children living in absolutely horrible conditions across the Eastern European countries and beyond and yet very publicly celebrities want to bring back black children. The message being conveyed is very obvious…they do not want to see white on the screen.

Recently a comedian in this country called Lenny Henry stated that there needs to be more black people on television, that it’s too white, besides being an inflammatory statement to make invoking race into it, it also shows the disconnect, he as a black man identifies himself as a black man and cannot identify with all of the white faces he sees…..so much again for all one human race and yet the majority of people supported his views.

For the record I think that UKIP are just another political party establishment from the top up and yet it took someone from UKIP to challenge Lenny Henry but for the very act of challenging him was deemed to be racist and out of touch with todays society.

I recall a few years ago attending an interview at a regional fire station for the job of data analyst and was prepared for the wave of questions, or at least I thought it was, the second question I was asked was “why is diversity a positive for the workplace” I gave them some bullshit answer but I was somewhat distraught, by diversity they simply mean this……we need more black people, more asian people, more disabled people, but above all we need more white people, so far from not being judged on the colour of one’s skin there are these “informal” targets being set for how many non whites you have.

This admittedly is not as blatant as America and South Africa in which to contest the notion of racially discriminating practices becomes in itself racist. Everything becomes the opposite as they bastardise the language and brainwash people into accepting this doublespeak. However based upon the definition of equality a white person should also be able to discriminate but this is the great evil ONLY when a white person does it.

I watch so called black intellectuals appear on television and denigrate the whole notion of being white. Being white they say is just a happenstance, it is not an identity and yet these same people will happily bring about historic events to reinforce how “their” people have been subject to brutality and criminality by whites. However hold on….so being white is not an identity….but being black is?

On the subject of South Africa of course this is not simply a war of words, there is not simply an ideological battle going on, there has been a sustained campaign of mass murder against whites. For evidence of this you need only look at the brutal killings of white farmers, brutal and barbaric because there are numerous instances in which the victims were not caught up in a robbery, or in a moment of rage, no, in instead they were savagely tortured and murdered in the most foul ways.

Let’s put that above paragraph into it’s rightful context, when a black person dies in America or in Europe at the hands of a white person and there is even the perception of wrongful killing it leads to marches across the state, across the country, it leads to candlelight vigils, it even prompts political commentary to centre around it. Contrast that to the black out surrounding the black out of the above. Moreover it goes deeper than that, the revered Nelson Mandela, the man who was synonymous with injustice…with peace, with all of these other bullshit buzz words was filmed along with a group of others pledging his allegiance to kill the whites. This sickening evil has been passed down to newer generations, indeed politicians for the ANC have used genocidal advocate language in their communications too.

When people hear the word slavery….they think black, when people hear the word slave master they immediately think white, when people hear the word poor, they think non white, when people hear the word middle class they think white. These are all notions which have been tirelessly hammered into our skulls so that the stereotypes remain unchanged. Even this notion that white and South African means wealthy is an outrageous distortion of reality.

It speaks volumes for how one line statements became the basis of reality without those statements being reasoned through. Simply put if apartheid prevented black people from taking jobs, then who were the orderlies…the paramedics…the nurses…the till assistants, the telephonists, the waiters and so forth. The last time I looked none of these jobs brought about anything other than crappy wages. So here we have many people on crappy wages and yet according to perception, they are wealthy so you know it’s just black people turning the table on the wealthy whites.

We can step out of South Africa and head back to America too, for anyone that recalls, not only is there in place a racist law to discriminate against white people actively in the form of affirmative action, but more so, the media likes to portray this perpetual struggle of david vs goliath, you know, like black people are the palestinians and the whites are their oppressors, that racist attacks happen on every corner and that black people are well, the victims. However there is a large number of attacks against whites which are never reported as being racist.

Yet picture the scene....hundreds of white people run into a shopping mall and begin indiscriminately beating black people, men, women, teens, it doesn't matter. Now that to me would be sickening, outrageous and rightly condemned, yet, it's not hundreds of white shitheads doing it, these attacks involve hundreds of black shitheads attacking whites and yet it's barely given any oxygen at all.

Oh but then the rebuttals come in "they are trying to divide us", no, they are not, well actually they are, they are trying to tier us, they make it very clear their actions and their inactions that there are acceptable standards when it comes to vile racist inciteful hatred which black people are able to broadcast and the totally unacceptable views any white person should hold.

I even hear this stupidity and ignorance in the workplace, whilst some of my colleagues are aware that there are indeed black racists (shock horror) they insist that it's a different kind of racism because after all white people have oppressed black people in the past. Yes you know, the tiny percentage of white people who actually owned slaves. I mean it's not like slavery has gone on throughout history, why that's acceptable, but a white person owning a slave and the slave is black, now that is beyond all definitions of evil.

I witess the programmed response that these stupid white people have, well, not stupid in terms of academnia but stupidity in terms of their inability to question logic when the logic is posited from some perceived individual or group with a more esteemed position in society. While these same people will get amped up and passionate about white racism towards another race but yet they are totally disconnected or dismissive when it comes to asian racism or black racism. They fall into a shamed state of silence almost as they don't want to be labeled racist for being against racism.

After all, I mean my colleagues have a point, they have to check their white privilege right? I mean they are on more than 10% over the minimum wage and everyone else who isn't white in Britain does live in mud huts after all. They really do not know how lucky they have got it.

Now the media know that piss poor whites are feeling a sense of disillusionment, oh but don't worry, that's been catered for too. They take the subject of immigration and give you 2 perspectives on it, first up steps Farage to blame it all on immigration and never really criticising the bankers and diametrically opposed to him is someone like Russell Brand who presents this narrative of all immigrants being a wonderful addition to the country and that Bankers are the only problem in this world.

Yet, we know and from what was articulately documented by Mike Rivero all wars are banker wars. The bankers control this fucking planet, in Britain alone they make between 160-200 billion in interest repayments each and every year. So this is the all powerful class, strangely enough though no one presented to us as a voice of reason or a voice of dissent, however you want to look at it, never wants to marry the two things together. So I posit the following which is whilst the illegal, immoral, cruel, sickening and depraved acts of war declared against the likes of Libya and Syria and so forth have created the conditions for the refugees, they did not bring the refugees over the mediterranean.

Now in reality such is the atmosphere of political correctness which has swept the western sphere, no one wants to ask a very simple question and that is this. On average it's cost per person about $2000 to get to the Libyan coast and then a further $1500 (conservatively) to get across the sea. So let's assume the figure is $3500, but an average family may consist of say 5 people. So, the media would us believe without any questioning whatsoever that the average family is able to raise $17500 and yet the average American has less than a $1000 in savings!.

Ah but there is a solution here yes, the banks have been willing to give people $17500 because of collateral they have put up. Well, first of all, that's some collateral, moreover if their collateral is so high why they are so desperate to get away? moreover if the area concerned is war torn and ravaged than there is no way that they will get this as a lump sum.

However once again I will suspend disbelief and point out the great flaw in this logic and it's simply this. So said father now has $17,500. In Sudan for example per capita the average income is $1,500 and therefore well, they are fucking minted. They could use that money to start afresh in a different city or country in Africa and do very well out of it. Yet instead they choose to put themselves under these horrific conditions simply to get to Europe.

The obvious answer to this is that it's all fucking pre arranged. There is under the radar proxies set up to meet and pay for the immigrants travel to the west. The establishment is funding thiis and the establishment newspapers swarmed to the med to report upon the terrible drownings of people therefore selling the public through shame that of course these people should not only be rescued but then taken back to this country.

Plus mr or mrs public if we send them back, then they will face the horrible carnage of Libya again, but oh mr and mrs public do not raise the fact that we created these conditions because then you will start really asking who is pulling the strings.

I am just a spectator to all of this but agree with me or not, to be frank I don't really care, it's too late to stop, everything is as was intended to be and all I can do is try and switch off and stay out of this game as much as possible.

The road we have been heading down though is becoming more explicit and there will likely come a time when even what I wrote above will be deemed to be some sort of hate speech.

The only sovereignty left is the mind and I am trying to keep it as balanced and intact as is possible but this insane world surely does not make that an easy task.
Plato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: John Lash on gnosticism and the archons Reply with quote

@sstt
These interviews with John Lash are profound to say the least. The first interview gives a general overview of his work and a background of gnosticism and what it is they have been trying tro warn us about; the archons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSsjpu93_f8

The second interview will address the question you're raising here on this thread, what on earth is going on with this white people bashing. The accompanying text at Red Ice radio;
John Lash is a self-educated free-lance scholar and author who combines studies and experimental mysticism to teach directive mythology. He is a leading exponent of the power of myth to direct individual experience and drive historical events over the long term. On metahistory.org, he presents a radical revision of Gnosticism, with original commentaries on the Nag Hammadi codices. He also presents the only complete restoration by any scholar of the Sophianic myth of the Pagan Mysteries, the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia, recounting the origin of the earth and the human species from the galactic core. Unexpectedly, John Lash returns to discuss how he recently came to the political issue of White genocide after being deeply involved within the Sophianic myth. Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological. John talks about Sophia’s correction, her collaborators and what can stop the archontic infection as told by the Gnostics. We’ll continue to profile the problem and discuss the taboo of stating the obvious. Lash gives two perspectives on why we didn’t see this agenda sooner. Also, he explains why the Gnostics were against procreation and how they warned it could be used as a weapon. Later, John speaks on the importance of reviving folk memory circuits and recovering important racial memory. At the end we’ll discuss Jewish liberation in 1859 and how they got the upper hand. John also talks about German genocide. When blowback falls on the sources of fraud, there will be no place to hide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U424pnjADE

Whether this resonates with you or not is up to you to decide, but I can asssure you that it is worth listening to so at least you become familiar with these ideas.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing of this is by accident or happenstance.
The plunge in sperm counts is all by design in which case this is the physical genocide too. The number of people I know, or a friend knows "that has been trying for years to get pregnant" or who has some aggressive form of cancer is absolutely overwhelming. However it has provided the perfect pretext for foreigners to come in because after all we need them!
Everyone is playing the game too, "immigration makes GDP rise" YES because governments spend money on providing them with accommodation and benefits. This is made all the more sickening when you consider the terrible suffering being endured by the homogenised populations of the likes of Greece. However what these cheerleaders do not then admit is that once those extra millions have become a part of the labour market they push wages further down. A case in point being the zero hedge story about an illegal immigration fueled job recovery.

The first genocide occurred when millions upon millions of Brits, Germans, Americans, French, Russians, as well as Chinese and Japanese were killed and maimed.
Notice how black people in America were hated so much that unlike the whites they were not fighting in the front lines. Ah but then the apologists object and talk about problems between whites and blacks which is a ridiculous rebuttal when the answer would have been to have different separate regiments in the front line.
Thanks for the links I will look at them and you may have provided them before but I forgot to take a look into them.
I abhor racism and yet this is a full on warfare against whites. Going way beyond the typical notions of racism. It is absolutely sickening and all western governments are treasonous bastards populated with sadists, paedophiles, psychopaths. The doctrine is very explicit.
Plato

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@sstt
Dude, I strongly recommend you to listen to the interviews; things will start to make more sense....

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
stillsearchingtruth:
Nothing of this is by accident or happenstance.
The plunge in sperm counts is all by design

in which case this is the physical genocide too.

This guy agrees with you:

Quote:
General Jack D. Ripper, Commie Hater
In Kubrick's 1964 film: Dr. Strangelove:

"Its incredibly obvious isn't it. A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. That's the way your hard-core Commie works"

Quote:
stillsearchingtruth:
I abhor racism and yet this is a full on warfare against whites.

Have you ever considered moving to one
of the southern states of the United States?

Quote:
General Ripper:
I can longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist
indoctrination, communist perversion and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep on firing out those ad hominems.
RedMahna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Keep on firing out those ad hominems."

i have lost track as to the significance of any alternative media reporting... for good reason:

same shit, different flies.

and tho i can understand that many do have the people's best interest in mind, it doesn't mean squat. either you're in the numbers that have leverage, or you ain't. but groups, regardless of justifications, are still groups that must be steered.

even the ones with headless horsemen.

Smile

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet most of what I have cited is not from an alternative media it is my day to day experience, it is the extremely self evident, it is those things which people have been programmed at nauseum into not having an opinion about.

Amazing innit for example that millions of migrants can cross one border then another border, wow, there was me thinking it was actually quite costly doing that if you were doing that by transport. Yet, oh here you go fella, we will put on buses for you, presumably we are letting you ride for free on the trains too because you see they just love them oh so much.

Amazing also how no one gives a shit about the homeless people be they black, white, asian, whatever. I was in Huddersfield recently, the I hate myself because I am white crowd ignore the black homeless guy, the black people sure as shit ignored him too and yet I suppose because I don't want total destruction of the west, thus I must be racist, that it somehow is surprising that it should be me that buys the guy a sandwich.

I don't want to hear this bullshit about racism equals anyone who doesn't completely fall into silence whenever the topic of race or anything else is brought up around it. They ONLY manoeuvured the world into this position because they are fucking evil scum, who don't give a shit about the lives of these migrants, not an iota of a shit about them.

Moreover I had a black Zimbabwean friend who I met at work, he was an SQL developer, a smart intelligent, astute guy who was not blind to the world around him. His wife was studying a masters degree at the local university in economics. You know what? they did not renew his visa. I recall at the time reacting in disbelief about it but he told that there was no point in appealing because friends of his had also been in the same position and gone through the same thing.

So let me make this explicitly clear, in my opinion it seems like they are happy to collapse the west through a huge weight of numbers of health dependent, uneducated people, some at least who have come from situations in which their own mindset has been warped by the horrors and experiences of day to day to life.

Yet if you are a migrant, are educated, have real value, nah fuck that, you can support yourself, we don't want those kind of scum in this country. The biggest jokes though, are the hypocrites, the same ones who supported these wars now rallying to the defence of anyone and everyone who comes into this country but hey, the estbalishment is clearly misunderstood otherwise why would they be paying for them to roll in?
je-demande

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Hitler said "The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people"

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Plato

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we're going further and further down the rabbit hole;

"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." attributed to Voltaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It defies belief hearing the comments from people at work, describing Britain as being like the naughty child who was reluctant to take more refugees. Or describing the herculean efforts of Germany, "they really pulled their weight".
I have to bite my tongue CONSTANTLY, so while i read the article I don't agree that their efforts are becoming all the more transparent. They only transparent if you hold misgivings about government.

However in reading the comments from that cunt featured in that article WOW, they couldn't be any more blatant. However he could come out on national news and televise that message and most people would just shrug their shoulders because they have been so indoctrinated with this evil white meme.

It's fucking sick!, I need to start wearing headphones at work so I don't get to hear all of this toxic bullshit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: