FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Dave McGowan is very ill
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Dave McGowan is very ill Reply with quote

Read a tribute and what he wrote on 9/12 over on Truth and Shadows. The guy is a mindblower. Hang in there, Dave. https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck,
Poor guy, didn't always agree with his analysis but our common enemy has just caused another victim
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww - poor guy. I always liked his style and his humour, and he made some very good and interesting points.

His Wagging the Moon Doggie series made me laugh, especially. Cool

Cat Haiku
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit.

Wonder if he knows to reverse the C
by ditching wheat and dairy pronto?

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave even knows all about cannabis oil. But he's been told that his cancer is "too progressive" for that kind of treatment. I disputed that claim on a thread he was reading, but it sounds like he's afraid to buck his oncologist's opinions. Which is how a lot of people die from cancer.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he's afraid to buck his oncologist's opinions.
Which is how a lot of people die from cancer.

Frikkin' sad.

But in my experience, profoundly true.

Cancer is an eminently curable disease.

If and only IF you can get past the well-stroked cultural hysteria.

Once in the grip of the death hype trance....

Fear traps most - who can't then escape.

Functional Conspiracy Theory is more than just Theory.

It's Life and Death, my fellow Dudes.

Thanks for Walkin' the Walk.

Last edited by Fintan on Sun May 31, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not saying that is not true but what have you found in terms of your research fintan to suggest wheat is such a major cause?
By the way it happens to the elite too, with Jo Biden's son dying of brain cancer this week.
Hopefully Dave does not shut out all but the so called conventional methods. I would find it tragic and ironic given his distrust for the established order. Why would he ever think that the modern medicine industry would be inmune to the influence of said order? It is mystifying.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
I am not saying that is not true but what have you found in terms of your research fintan to suggest wheat is such a major cause?
By the way it happens to the elite too, with Jo Biden's son dying of brain cancer this week.
Hopefully Dave does not shut out all but the so called conventional methods. I would find it tragic and ironic given his distrust for the established order. Why would he ever think that the modern medicine industry would be immune to the influence of said order? It is mystifying.

No, wheat is not a cause of cancer, but a determinant of the health of the immune system, and a deterrent to that immune system fighting it off.

Regarding Biden's kid - I feel for the family, but how ironic father Joe has been a staunch adversary of medicinal cannabis for years.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, we lost Chris Hitchens the same way. A bud of mine had been speaking to him on occasion through a blog, and Hitch told him he was "aware of cannabis as a treatment that worked for some people", but he was inundated with dozens of weird "cures" and eventually didn't trust any of them. He went chemo/rad, and it killed him.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the same subject....a Facebook friend recently contacted me about a buddy who was using cannabis oil for a brain tumor, and "it isn't working."

I was shocked, since this is literally the first instance I've ever seen where there wasn't in the least an improvement, if not fairly rapid diminishing of the condition. I'm not saying it HAS to work for everyone, but I'd never seen a "bad review" yet.

I'm waiting to get an answer on the particular protocol he's doing, and whether or not they are SURE they have REAL cannabis oil. There are a lot of charlatans out there pushing worthless product.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he was inundated with dozens of weird "cures"
and eventually didn't trust any of them.....

Again - then yes confusion reigns - far too common.

Protocols Kathy & I favor are:

Job #1
- Wheat & dairy elimination - halts gut-driven inflamation, lifts WGA immunosuppression.

Then, also:

- Need to pursue a very low GI approach - starve the cancer of sugars.
- Pineapple & fresh-ground Apricot Kernels - tumor softening and killing.
- Cannabis Oil &/or Neem Oil - immunomodulatory & immunostabilizing.
- Cale and/or sauerkraut etc to enhance lower gut bacterial defenses.

But in advanced cases the more aggressive mainstream therapies
may be needed to simply buy time for the above to act. That said,
there are often immediate results in advanced cases.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the "mainstream therapies" do ANY good. In fact, I firmly believe they worsen the condition, further weaken and destroy the immune system, and simply hasten death.

The Journal of Oncology accidentally admitted a few years ago, that chemotherapy FAILED 97% of the time, as far as any kind of long term success. SO.... the industry lowered the standard for "success." Any patient who now survives 5-7 years is considered a success.

This is why we hear these bullshit success rates from the industry propagandists.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: