FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Jihadis are obliterating Syria and it's Army

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject: The Jihadis are obliterating Syria and it's Army Reply with quote

Why have the BRICS not stepped in in some decisive manner to stop this evil bloodbath becoming even worse?
These psychotic evil scum will not stop, they clearly are being injected into Syria in the 100,000 minimum ((since the start) and they openly declared their intention to commit genocide against the allawites.
We are still not getting a true picture of their mass crimes because everything is framed under ISIS and not on the numerous other islamists.
The fact that the BRICS sit back and do nothing is very telling. The fact that there are huge numbers of these. wahabbis being empowered is sickening.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?!

The Iranians are practically running Syria.
And the Russians are running naval cover.

The Iranians in question are China, of course.
The Russians in question are...... well, Russia!

Where are Brazil, India and South Africa when you need 'em, eh?

Last edited by Fintan on Wed May 13, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not to say that I don't get it about the slaughter in Syria.

It's appalling.
The silence, incredible.
The scum behind this, sick and evil.

Not that the last is a surprise.

They were just as sick in Northern Iraq in 2004.

http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/Fallujah911.htm

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I am just not astute enough to get it Fintan but the first act of desperation was bringing in Hezbollah.
As I understand it, it's been acknowledged that they have taken heavy casualties.
As I too understand it the wahabbi/taqfiris/monsters have been on a rampage in numerous areas.
As I understand it they have taken Idlib. Moreover Al Nusra and these other wack jobs have started to unify instead of targeting one another.
As I understand it the Syrian army has suffered colossal casualties, that the declarations on the ground have started to dry up (of recaptured areas).
As I understand it the introduction of more of these foreign fighters is increasing and the fact that they have become a bigger problem in Iraq suggests that Southern Syria is largely controlled and so they are spreading their wings.
Their brazen presence in the refugee camp close by to Damascus too surely tells it's own tale.
What aspect of the above have I misunderstood?
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assad acknowledges that the army has abandoned parts of Syria.
He acknowledges that there is a shortage of soldiers, clearly Hezbollah have suffered massive losses.
Yes, I don't think my initial post was incorrect, the jihadis have unleashed their hell onto Syria.
Now Turkey has stepped in to back up these devils too and we all just watch as the murder mayhem and burning down of Syria continues.
I just watched one of the BBC bastard stooge journalists looking rather smug as he relayed what Assad has said. Seeing him looking so thrilled made me feel quite sick. I can't ever do it justce, the combined evil of the psychotic power brokers and these rabid soulless jihadi fucks is just unquantifiable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: