FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How Donald Trumped the New World Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the deep state mafia are in reality the stooges for the global banking criminals and their criminal allies/cronies (aka MIC, media,etc) who make zillion$$ from war.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiwikeith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never trust Trump but he got our NWO apologist presstitutes at ABC seething at his G20 inactions of not stoking the DPRK bullshit.
The reporter laments that Trump has ceded power over to China & Russia.

http://www.abc.net.au/insiders/content/2016/s4698927.htm

But the reality looks to me is Trump is slowly removing the US from confrontations.

Putin in his press conference spoke well of Trump as a reasoning man, calling him much different from his TV appearance.

Trump asked Putin about "Hacking the Election™"
Answer we will now set up a joint working group to monitor and verify cyberspace. Oh shit no more fake news on fake hacking.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/55017

And while this went on.
Mosul was liberated
https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/883656833088598016

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kiwikeith:
...the reality looks to me is Trump is slowly
removing the US from confrontations.....

Yeah. By a two steps forward, one step back methodology.
First, pushes the envelope, then reinforces his operating support base
by getting some faction on board by means of a hardcore line on their
hot button issue. He's got a lot of unsavory bed friends aboard the ship,
but this is clever realpolitik at work. He's also using others as bait for
the media piranhas - like Scaramuchi - whose elevation shows Trump
is secure enough in power to leverage his operation and dismiss at will.

Now, after wall-to-wall Russiagate since Trump's ascension, comes the
GOP backlash - and a declaration of retaliatory war on the Clintonistas:

Quote:

Republicans Move to Establish Second Special Counsel to
Investigate Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, President Obama

Dr. Fly Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05pm EST 22 Comments views 4682

The grounds for war have been laid. You know it and I know it. The democrats have forced republicans into a small corner and have been scratching away at their fat faces since election night. For every action, there is is reaction — basic physics.

Rep. Gaetz and a few dozen other republicans are now calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the great and many crimes of the previous administration and Hillary Clinton.

Rep. Gaetz:

“The American public has a right to know the facts – all of them – surrounding the election and its aftermath,” they wrote. “We urge you to appoint a second special counsel to ensure these troubling, unanswered questions are not relegated to the dustbin of history.”

‘I don’t think that the crimes of the prior administration, of Hillary Clinton, the collusion with James Comey and Loretta Lynch should be forgotten just because Hillary Clinton lost the election’

Here is their 14 point request.

Allegations that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch instructed then-FBI Director James Comey to downplay the nature of the Clinton email probe

The FBI and DOJ’s decisions in the course of the email probe, including controversial immunity deals with Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and others

The State Department’s involvement in deciding which Clinton emails to make public

Disclosures in WikiLeaks-released emails regarding the Clinton Foundation and, according to the letter, “its potentially unlawful international dealings”

Connections between Clinton officials and “foreign entities” including Russia and Ukraine

Revelations in hacked Democratic National Committee emails about “inappropriate” coordination between the DNC and Clinton campaign against Bernie Sanders’ Democratic primary campaign

The “unmasking” of Americans in intelligence documents and potentially related leaks of classified information
    Comey’s admitted leak of details of his conversations with President Trump

The FBI’s “reliance” on controversial firm Fusion GPS, which was involved in the questionable anti-Trump “dossier”

“Our call for a special counsel is not made lightly,” the lawmakers wrote. “We have no interest in engendering more bad feelings and less confidence in the process or governmental institutions by the American people. Rather, our call is made on their behalf. It is meant to determine whether the criminal prosecution of any individual is warranted based on the solemn obligation to follow the facts wherever they lead and applying the law to those facts.”

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kiwikeith:
...the reality looks to me is Trump is slowly
removing the US from confrontations.....

Yeah. By a two steps forward, one step back methodology.

First, he pushes the envelope, then reinforces his operating support base
by getting some faction on board by means of a hardcore line on their
hot button issue. He's coopted got a lot of unsavory bed friends aboard
the ship. Lately trawling the homophobe vote via the transgender issue.
But this is real world realpolitik at work. He's also using others as bait for
the media piranhas - like Scaramuchi - whose elevation shows Trump
is secure enough in power to leverage his operation and dismiss at will.

Now, after wall-to-wall Russiagate since Trump's ascension, comes the
GOP backlash - and a declaration of retaliatory war on the Clintonistas:

Quote:

Republicans Move to Establish Second Special Counsel to
Investigate Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, President Obama

Dr. Fly Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05pm EST 22 Comments views 4682

The grounds for war have been laid. You know it and I know it. The democrats have forced republicans into a small corner and have been scratching away at their fat faces since election night. For every action, there is is reaction — basic physics.

Rep. Gaetz and a few dozen other republicans are now calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the great and many crimes of the previous administration and Hillary Clinton.

Rep. Gaetz:

“The American public has a right to know the facts – all of them – surrounding the election and its aftermath,” they wrote. “We urge you to appoint a second special counsel to ensure these troubling, unanswered questions are not relegated to the dustbin of history.”

‘I don’t think that the crimes of the prior administration, of Hillary Clinton, the collusion with James Comey and Loretta Lynch should be forgotten just because Hillary Clinton lost the election’

Here is their 14 point request.

Allegations that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch instructed then-FBI Director James Comey to downplay the nature of the Clinton email probe

The FBI and DOJ’s decisions in the course of the email probe, including controversial immunity deals with Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and others

The State Department’s involvement in deciding which Clinton emails to make public

Disclosures in WikiLeaks-released emails regarding the Clinton Foundation and, according to the letter, “its potentially unlawful international dealings”

Connections between Clinton officials and “foreign entities” including Russia and Ukraine

Revelations in hacked Democratic National Committee emails about “inappropriate” coordination between the DNC and Clinton campaign against Bernie Sanders’ Democratic primary campaign

The “unmasking” of Americans in intelligence documents and potentially related leaks of classified information
    Comey’s admitted leak of details of his conversations with President Trump

The FBI’s “reliance” on controversial firm Fusion GPS, which was involved in the questionable anti-Trump “dossier”

“Our call for a special counsel is not made lightly,” the lawmakers wrote. “We have no interest in engendering more bad feelings and less confidence in the process or governmental institutions by the American people. Rather, our call is made on their behalf. It is meant to determine whether the criminal prosecution of any individual is warranted based on the solemn obligation to follow the facts wherever they lead and applying the law to those facts.”

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Turn to “Effective, but we don’t like it.”

Posted July 30th, 2017 @ 10:39am

Prior to President Trump’s inauguration, I predicted a coming story arc in three acts. Act one involved mass protests in the streets because Hillary Clinton’s campaign had successfully branded Trump as the next Hitler. Sure enough, we saw mass protests by anti-Trumpers who legitimately and honestly believed the country had just elected the next Hitler.

I predicted that the Hitler phase would evaporate by summer for lack of supporting evidence. That happened.

I also predicted the anti-Trumpers would modify their attack from “Hitler” to “incompetent,” and that phase would last the summer. That happened too.

The president’s critics called him incompetent and said the White House was in “chaos.” There were plenty of leaks, fake news, and even true stories to support that narrative, as I expected. Every anti-Trump news outlet, and even some that supported him started using “chaos” to describe the situation.

Now comes the fun part.

I predicted that the end of this three-part story would involve President Trump’s critics complaining that indeed he was “effective, but we don’t like it.” Or words to that effect. I based that prediction on the assumption he would get some big wins by the end of the year and it would no longer make sense to question his effectiveness, only his policy choices.

How does the anti-Trump media gracefully pivot from “chaos and incompetence” to a story of “effective, but we don’t like it”? They need an external event to justify the turn. They need a visible sign of the White House moving from rookie status to professional status.

They need General John Kelly to replace Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff.

Done.

Watch in awe as the anti-Trump coverage grudgingly admits things are starting to look more professional and “disciplined” at the White House. And as the president’s accomplishments start to mount up, you will see his critics’ grudging acceptance of his effectiveness, but not his policy choices. We’re entering that phase now with the help of a new Chief of Staff that even the mainstream media can’t hate. Generals command respect from both sides of the government because they have fought for both sides. No one forgets that.

Expect to see lots of stories about General Kelly bringing efficiency and effectiveness to the White House. Reporters and pundits don’t want to criticize a four-star general who fought for them. At best, expect the anti-Trumpers to say the Chief of Staff is calling the shots, not the President. That’s the predictable fake news attack. But I don’t think it will stick through the end of the year.

By year-end, expect “Effective, but we don’t like it.”

Now for some related fun. I have often said Trump supporters and anti-Trumpers are in the same movie theater but watching different movies on the same screen. You’ve seen lots of evidence of that, but I’m going to give you an experiment you can try at home. It might blow your mind.

1. Identify your most lefty, Trump-hating friend or family member.

2. Share this link of President Trump’s accomplishments while you are in the same room so you can watch them read it.

3. Watch as your lefty friend turns “cognitively blind” to the list of accomplishments as if it is not really there. Your subject will KNOW President has accomplished nothing, and all of his or her friends know it, and the television channels they watch know it. So how-the-hell could there be in existence an extensive list of legitimate accomplishments that make perfect sense and can easily be verified?

The only way that list of accomplishments can exist in your anti-Trumper’s world is if the anti-Trumper has been in a hallucination for months, duped by the media and everyone they love. The existence of the list of accomplishments will form a crack in their reality. It simply can’t exist. That’s the trigger for cognitive blindness. The list will simply be “invisible,” but not in the literal sense, only the mental sense. If you check back in two days, your anti-Trumper will claim once again no such list exists. Watch their eyes when they say it. It will be freaky.

Some anti-Trumpers will pick any one or two items from the list, argue that they are not good for the country, and use it as an excuse to see the rest of the list as nonsense. Some will simply tell you Trump has shepherded no “major legislation” through Congress, which is true. It is also true that he intentionally waited for Congress (and Obamacare) to fail hard before he got serious. The harder they fail, and the more dire the situation, the more power the president will have to push creative solutions on a weakened Congress. Keep in mind that President Trump is a predator when it comes to deal-making. He would have been an idiot to enter the fight hard and early when Congress was at full credibility and strength. That gets you nothing but a committee-made crap-law that may or may not have your name on it. By waiting, he accumulates leverage and widens his options. That’s how I would have played it. I would wait for the lobbyists, Congress, and my critics to punch themselves out before I involved the public and put together a plan to shove down Congress’ useless throats with the help of social media.

I think the President would have been modestly happy with some kind of “skinny” win on healthcare. It would have been good for momentum. But he’ll be much happier with a real health care solution that takes advantage of innovation. (Our constipated Congress ignored innovative solutions, as far as I can tell.)

Frankly, I don’t know how much the world really needs tax reform or infrastructure spending. The stock market doesn’t seem to move on the news of either thing becoming more or less likely as we go. My prediction is that President Trump’s reelection chances (should he run again) will depend mostly on what happens with health care. If President Trump gets that right, on top of the things already going well, Mt. Rushmore could get crowded.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/163600884141/the-turn-to-effective-but-we-dont-like-it

James D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
2. Share this link of President Trump’s accomplishments while you are in the same room so you can watch them read it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/
bri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James D wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/

Funny I hadn't heard about this. TIL

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-donates-first-salary-national-parks-service-n742206
and i

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James D wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Does it matter than many of them are factually incorrect and all are filled with opinion? I guess not. If we're supporting Trump we have already declared opinions and facts are the same thing...

Many of these "accomplishments" are basically the corporate elite agenda being implemented with nice green-washing about how it "creates jobs" or some such bullshit.

bri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i wrote:

Many of these "accomplishments" are basically the corporate elite agenda being implemented with nice green-washing about how it "creates jobs" or some such bullshit.

Lately sounding like the same old same old. Pumping up the war talk and Reagan style drug war agendas. So glad the opioid problem has finally been declared a national emergency though. Lost many friends and friends of friends over the years. 1980s tactics just aren't going to work.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- The president has signed off on 4,000 more US troops to Afghanistan;
not clear he will talk numbers tonight. No talk of withdrawal.

- In speech tonight Pres Trump will ask "region to do more," will ask
"India and Pakistan to do more to bring Taliban to negotiating table.

- Trump strategy to include negotiating w/ Taliban.
In past Qatar negotiations failed because Pres Obama
announced troop withdrawals: US official

Leaked details ahead of Trump's speech Monday.

Before the "OMG Trump has turned into a warmonger" BS starts.
Let's get ever so slightly real here.

There's 53,766 US forces in Germany
There's 200,000 deployed worldwide.

A few thousand is insignificant.
This comment on ZH sums it up:

Quote:
Billy the Poet overbet Aug 21, 2017 7:05 PM

Who remembers the 'surge" in Iraq? The plan was to send in more troops
and sweep majestically onward to victory and lo and behold that's just
what happened. Except it didn't.

While I don't recall exact figures the number of troops sent over in the
"surge" was actually very small, just a few percent increase over the level
of troops already in place. The real change that happened was diplomatic.

The US stopped treating Sunni chieftains as the enemy and started
working with them. That changed the dynamic and led to a decease in
attacks on US troops. But the success was attributed to the "surge"
because that was politically necessary to preserve the honor of the US
government.

Trump's plan sounds very similar. Four thousand troops really isn't that
many. He apparently wants to try diplomacy with the Taliban and
encourage regional involvement.

I doubt that US troops will ever leave Afghanistan, after all we've had
troops in Germany, Japan and Korea for more than half a century.
But you have to take what you can get and if this plan works as well
as the "surge" then let's give it a try.

Don't forget to shout, "Yeah! We won!"

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANOTHER NAIL IN HILLARY'S COFFIN
AS THE DNC IMPLOSION CONTINUES

It's all about racist Trump and Nazi's, isn't it?
Well yeah - if mainstream media is your world.

But in the world of actual ordinary people, it's a DNC meltdown.
And that's bad news for the elite trying to stay at the helm in control
of the Democratic Party - folks like Obwon, pharma bitch Schumer,
and of course Killary Klinton.

The first minute in the video above lays the issues out. Epitomized by
the collapse in revenue coming into the DNC's fundraising effort:

It's not just a one month problem Although that's the worst ever DNC total
since back in 2007. But the problems are now deeply embedded:

Quote:
The DNC raised $38.2 million in the first half of the year, compared with
the Republican National Committee's (RNC) $75.4 million haul during that
period — a $37.2 million difference. As of June 30, the RNC has almost
$45 million in the bank, while the DNC has just under $7.5 million, along
with $3 million in debt.

Here's more on the trends:

Quote:
The $75.4 million haul in the first six months of 2017 represents the most the party has ever raised in the first six months of a non-presidential election year and is far more than Democrats raised in the first six months of 2009 after Obama took office.

Trump has also been a boon for RNC fundraising. A June fundraiser at his D.C. hotel raised $10 million for his reelection and the party, according to The Associated Press.

With Trump’s help, the RNC continues to pull big money from small donors, raising $33 million in donations under $200. Through the first six months of 2017, the RNC has raised more online than it has in an entire year, with the exception of 2008.

Much of the hoopla about Trump is not aimed a hurting Trump.
It's aimed at attempting to keep the really hard questions about
the DNC and Hillary from getting dangerous traction or focus.

But reality has a way of catching up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 27 of 30

Jump to: