FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How Donald Trumped the New World Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now Mr Donald is stating categorically that he wants to defend the salafist terror state of Saudi Arabia against Iran.

So on the one hand he wants to protect against jihadists but....he wants to protect the jihadist salafist state hmmm

Well then again I mean it was Iran that created ISIS and Al Nusra and that funds the other terror Islamic groups in Syria right?

So now....Hilary is seen as the moderate and Donald the extremist.....

People wonder why I am cynical about politics, at the national level, it's an international web and that is largely sewn up as you can see from this punch and judy show.

I pray that we aren't on a one way path of WW3 on a direct confrontation level.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who funds the leaders of the most corrupt, decadent and criminal of all the Democracy's?
Who knows? This must come as no surprise to many; but just to review the fact that the average person (regardless of sex, religion, age, ability, hair colour, eye colour, height, weight, intelligence etc.) means nothing, has no say, is irrelevant and expendable (Canada is the same, just on a smaller scale):

Undisclosed dollars dominate campaign spending
Kenneth P. Vogel | 01/12/16 | Politico

Candidates and their allies push the limits of the law, while regulators sit on the sidelines.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea for Hillary Clinton to invite Madeleine Albright to campaign for her in New Hampshire.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for treasonous, high crime committing traitors.

During a campaign event in Concord on Saturday, the former Secretary of State declared: “Young women have to support Hillary Clinton. The story is not over!”

“They’re going to want to push us back,” she continued. “It’s not done and you have to help. Hillary Clinton will always be there for you. And just remember, there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.” Madeleine Albright

Madeleine Albright -should be doing time for her war crimes. She should keep her filthy gob shut.

And while it was not the first time Albright muttered that phrase, the backlash was swift and severe.

Pointing to Albright’s notorious defense of the 1990 sanctions on Iraq, during which she said that the death of 500,000 Iraqi children was “worth it,” observers speculated about someone else who may end up in that “special place.”

Where do they find these fucking people? Their mental illnesses and perverted auras stinking of sulphur remind me of that den of iniquity. Government.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is a hell that evil, pernicious, twisted, vile, sub human bitch can burn in it forever more as far as I am concerned.
bri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Hillary being the obvious choice for an 8 year suckfest but what about 4 years of?...:(with nods to New Hampshire)

Wildcard Trump: I figure light or heavy fascism is always on the backburner options list here. I don't think he can win though...almost too obvious, AJ endorsed...but it sure would be a strange 4 years.

Bernie the Compromise: I figure a very Carter-like administration. Some nice things maybe , crumbs, probably mostly business as usual especially in terms of setting up coverts for the next big military installment after the fall of Bernie.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

TRUMP 2.0 MEETS GEORGE BUSH:
I'M A UNITER! http://ind.pn/1L5vjEy

TRUMP: “I am a unifier, I know people may
find that a little hard to believe but I am a unifier..."

7:30 AM - 2 Mar 2016

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You're Doin' Just Great, Chris.
Just, watch the birdie... Chris.
No, Chris? Don't look There!?
Watch - the - Frookin' - Birdie.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Too good.

I'm feeling better already. Wink

Now, where's the Hillary version?! Twisted Evil

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHECK HOW THE SMART MONEY
FIGURES THIS ELECTION:

Wink

Election Betting Odds

Odds Checker

Predictwise

Predict It

Iowa Electronic Markets

obitom kenobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bookies had Leicester to win EPL at 5000/1
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Secret Movement to Draft
General James Mattis for President

CALL OF DUTY 04.08.16 6:15 AM ET

Gen. James Mattis doesn’t necessarily want to be president—but that’s not stopping a group of billionaire donors from hatching a plan to get him there.

An anonymous group of conservative billionaires is ready to place their bets on a man dubbed “Mad Dog,” hoping to draft him into the presidential race to confront Donald Trump.

Think of it as a Plan B should Trump be nominated by the Republican Party in Cleveland: swing behind retired U.S. Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis and press him into service yet again as a third-party candidate.

Mattis is the former commander of Central Command, which includes the strife-afflicted conflict zones of the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia, and has developed a reputation among troops as a general officer who cares about the little guy. This reputation blossomed into the political realm during the 2012 presidential contest, when a Marine Corps veteran started an online campaign to write-in Mattis on presidential ballots—it ultimately lacked the backing to take off.

But this situation involves far bigger players: Close to a dozen influential donors—involving politically-involved billionaires with deep pockets and conservative leanings—are ready to put their resources behind Mattis.

At their request, a small group of political operatives have taken the first steps in the strategic legwork needed for a bid: a package of six strategic memos outlining how Mattis could win the race, in hopes of coaxing him in.
The general has received the package of memos, according to two individuals involved with the project.

Mattis, who is also nicknamed the “warrior monk” for his contemplative devotion to the military arts, would be a fallback option for anti-Trump forces. But since the next series of GOP nomination contests heavily favor Trump, this is not exactly a fantasy scenario.

“Everyone is hoping that Ted Cruz pulls it out, but I think a great deal of Republicans would rally behind an American hero if the choice is between Mattis and Trump,” said John Noonan, a former Jeb Bush aide now involved in the project to draft Mattis.

“He’s a man of character and integrity. He’s given his life to his country. How do you ask someone like that to leap headfirst into this toxic mud-puddle of a race? It’s damn hard. But Trump is a fascist lunatic and Hillary has one foot in a jail cell. That means the lunatic can win. I’d be first in line to plead with the general to come save America,” Noonan added....

FULL STORY:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/08/the-secret-movement-to-draft-general-james-mattis-for-president.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 3 of 36

Jump to: