FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Scientology as Extension of MK-Ultra?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Scientology as Extension of MK-Ultra? Reply with quote

This is a very interesting video. It starts out on Scientology, then branches off to cover most of the global pedophile scandals since the 80's, then comes back to Scientology. The accusation is that L Ron Hubbard borrowed a lot of his mind-control techniques directly from the CIA's MK-Ultra program, and the timing of the generation of the church is interesting.

It's worth it just for the pedophile scandal review.

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll be that MIViLUDES thing? If so, I've seen it and thought it quite fascinating, as I find $cientology in general. Hubbard DEFINITELY knew a lot about hypnosis and the mind etc and his organisation uses some mean, highly efficient mind control techniques. Shocked

Cat Haiku
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-meter Reply with quote

Hubbard's book "Dianetics, the modern science of mental health" was an attempt to describe the inner workings of the human psyche on a practical level. It actually is close enough to the actual reality that it's application was validated by enough practitioners and victims...err adherants that it served as a spring-board to the eventual establishment of a very successful cult.

My ex was briefly involved with them in the late 70's and it took me a few sessions to realize that it was a scam and a cult. Getting out was fairly easy as we had not really gotten in but I can see how people looking for answers to their personal difficulties could be enticed.

One more religion...yet another case of human failings providing fodder for the unscrupulous.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
This'll be that MIViLUDES thing? If so, I've seen it and thought it quite fascinating, as I find $cientology in general. Hubbard DEFINITELY knew a lot about hypnosis and the mind etc and his organisation uses some mean, highly efficient mind control techniques. Shocked

Yes, MiviLudes. Very much a Cointelpro type approach to the problem. Create an entity under the guise of investigating a scam, that basically protects the scam.

Like Monsanto and the FDA.

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people here in the UK when told that a lot of the files on the Dunblane massacre are sealed for 50-70 years find it hard to comprehend. They just don't have a clue (or don't want to see) just how far down the rabbit hole goes....

Cat Haiku
James D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunblane was sealed for 100 years!
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James D wrote:
Dunblane was sealed for 100 years!

SRSLY?! Wow. Fuck. I can sort of imagine the *kinds* of things that are in some of those reports, but I'd love to see what TPTB deemed 'appropriate' to keep under seal for *that* fucking long. Shocked

Cat Haiku
7he4uthor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Scientology as Extension of MK-Ultra? Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
This is a very interesting video. It starts out on Scientology, then branches off to cover most of the global pedophile scandals since the 80's, then comes back to Scientology. The accusation is that L Ron Hubbard borrowed a lot of his mind-control techniques directly from the CIA's MK-Ultra program, and the timing of the generation of the church is interesting.

It's worth it just for the pedophile scandal review.

Based on the short post and foreknowledge I dont need to watch utube to know this is true.

Many Famous 60s Musicians used Scientology, Hubbard's contacts in MKultra would be an asset in your post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: