FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Paris Terror Attack Is An NWO War Op
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh, Embarassed
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me clarify what I have said

1) I wasn't suggesting that Sheridan was speaking gospel, hence why I said FWIW. Obviously his rebuttal about the men and the photograph is utter nonsense because if they intended to leave a calling card they would not have hidden their faces!
2) There is something amiss about that video for sure but.....it feels like a piece of evidence to get bogged down in it and that is the reason why they wanted the focus in on it. However the lack of blood in itself is not I believe telling in my opinion.
3) They have unleashed thousands of evil psychopathic killing scum into Syria and are happily allowing them back in too. They can then use these people as patsies for something which the intelligence services whole heartedly carry out, have awareaness of but simply let happen, or indeed the resources are too demanding to keep track of everyone and thus attacks are committed.
4) It is with this in mind that the notion of involvement becomes incidental because it's going to happen.
5) The "suicide" of the investigator is telling of a neeed to keep this locked up. Which instantly proves that either it was entirely a false flag and was then blamed on some scumbags or they had a large hand in ensuring that it went down.
6) It's entirely feasible that the purported assailants were those involved, thus the need to ensure they were killed so that they could not themselves say anything damning.
7) I fell into the bullshit conspiracy theory of Israel having done this to put pressure on France. However as anyone who knows anything about France will tell you, they are apologetic to Israel to the nth degree. THis includes punishing those who dare question the holocaust in any way shape or form with big jail sentences. So freedom of speech over there is bullshit.
Cool Yes the parliament voted to recognise Palestinian...AND? if the purpose was to dissuade France then supposedly a Yemen faction would do nothing to derail that.Moreover the people killed were journalists and a few jews and a couple of cops. It's not like it could be conveyed that they were striking at the heart of the political establishment.
9) The primary objective here is FEAR, fear amongst the people, sell enough of it to then justify the use of more dictatorial European wide powers.
10) The secondary purpose is clearly a move towards hardening attitudes towards further invasions in Africa.
11) It is all bullshit, the left and the right offers bullshit on this topic. As for those that drive the conspiracy line it's all about big bad Israel. Not that I am downplaying the role that those evil fuckheads Mossad likely had in this but it then gives the cover that it's Israel vs France....yawn.
12) Europe is run by a bunch of evil scum, satanic cold blood psyhcopathic monsters, both jews and non jews alike. This idea of Europe versus anyone is simply a) a myth or b) political posturing for control.
7he4uthor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
You sound bitter. 8)

i am its 40* C here and i am in exile from USA for books I wrote and political action

persona nongrata

but that has little to do with tavistock
LSD CIA NSA MDA USA OSI THC PCP
and all those other 3 letter words of
mind control.

call me bitter-sweet

7he4uthor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The New World is USA
the NWO was established in 1776
consisting of the Vatican, the 666erman Banking families
(Busche over Rothschild) and the British Crown.

New York was USAs first capitol city
before DC and became the banking capitol of the NWO

the NWO isnt NEW its OLD
and it was known space travel would allow for escape from

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: