FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Paris Terror Attack Is An NWO War Op
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
So are you saying that no police were killed? No Jews were killed in the kosher shop? No journalists were maimed or killed at Charlie Hebdo?
By implication you are, it seems to me that they want ALL the focus on this one video.

I was making fun of the Thomas Sheridan clip where he mentioned how off an AK47 can be when of course from inches away you can't miss.

At first the CT was that the smoke from the barrel was not real, maybe CG. And then - to me - the most plausible CT became that the smoke was the bullet pinging off the sidewalk. Are you saying it was the wadding from a blank perhaps?

As for who really was killed, etc., I like what the narrator said in the video I posted. He had no idea of what really happened that day but if the shooting video was fake then a lot more must be wrong with the story.

And I will go along with Paul Craig Roberts who said of the CT sites, "Suspicions are growing that the French shootings are a false flag operation. I do not know these sites or their credibility. I do know the mainstream media, and it has no credibility."
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure there are corpses in the morgue. I question who put them there is all.

I hate to step on Paris' moment.

Break out the violins and pass the tissue! And while we're crying our eyes out for the brief "hostage crisis" at the kosher (why do we need to say kosher? CBC here in Canada says this every time they refer to this charade - why can't they just say market, supermarket, store, cafe etc...) market, how about a few tears for the 2,000 Palestinian civilians that Satanyahu exterminated in Gaza a few months ago. Or the one million Iraqis killed in the illegal invasion of Iraq. Or the 100,000 (and counting) who have died in the proxy war on Syria? Let's spread the love......Why no Million Moron March for the REAL terror victims of Gaza? (and Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and Syria, and Libya and east Ukraine and...Iran who we all know is their next target along with Yemen, Lebanon, Egypt etc.). This is a sad commentary.

Don't forget about the pedo-sex slave-blackmail ring story - this is one of the pieces of puzzle! It is easy to lose track in all this excitement.

stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything you have written there and furthermore you believe there were people killed, so why do you find it implausible that terror cells were not activated? We have seen what psychopaths they have unlleashed in Syria. Why not unleash terror cells in France as a swift response to the Palestine vote?
All I am saying is don't get caught up in the details because the details are there to bite you in the ass
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will probably shock many, so you might want to take a breath. Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren't Muslims. Let's give that a moment to sink in.

Now, it's not your fault if you aren't aware of that fact. You can blame the media.

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let's start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union's law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were "religiously motivated," while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

The vast majority of terrorist attacks in E.U. countries have for years been perpetrated by separatist organizations.

Of 152 terrorist attacks in 2013, 84 of were motivated by ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs. That’s more than 55 percent. That’s down from 76 percent the year before. While the report notes this decline, it also states that a number of separatist groups are showing “greater sophistication, incremental learning and lethal intent.”

Religious motivations makes up just a slightly larger portion of terrorist attacks in the U.S.

Islamist militants lag far behind other groups when it comes to carrying out terrorist attacks in the U.S. too. According to FBI data (including the plots they themselves cooked up)compiled by the Princeton University’s Loon Watch, Islamist extremists were responsible for just 6 percent of terrorist attacks between 1980 and 2005 — falling behind Latino groups, Extreme left-wing groups, and Jewish extremists.

Charles Kurzman, a sociology professor at the University of North Carolina, has called Muslim Americans “a minuscule threat to public safety.” In his most recent report tracking Islamist militancy in America, he included this startling figure. “The United States suffered approximately 14,000 murders in 2013. Since 9/11, Muslim-American terrorism has claimed 37 lives in the United States, out of more than 190,000 murders during this period.”

Despite the low frequency of Islamist militant attacks, fears around them are continually stokes by politicians, law enforcement officials, and the media (which in the US is more or less controlled by 7 cockroaches) which tends to highlight religiously-motivated attacks over political or environmental ones. “These incidents get much more attention because of the rhetoric of Islamist extremism that’s used,” Ken Sofer, Associate Director for National Security and International Policy at Center for American Progress states: “People have a desire to explain [these incidents] as some sort of connected phenomenon,” he says, “but what caused an individual to [commit acts of terrorism] is so different in each scenario.”

Sofer adds that by conflating different incidents in different countries, the threat of Islamist violence seem larger than it is.

Related: A classified Israeli foreign ministry document, leaked to the daily Yediot Ahronot, warns that 2015 will see Israel's standing on the world stage steadily deteriorating

Quote:
"worsening drift in Europe toward Palestinian positions, more parliaments recognizing the State of Palestine, fear of sanctions and labeling merchandise [to separate settlement products from tariff-free Israel-proper products] and no certainty that the United States will continue after Israel's March elections to protect Israel with its veto."

The document is said to be a summary of an interministerial assessment roundtable convened by foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, and is signed by foreign ministry deputy director-general Gilead Cohen. It was circulated to Israel's ambassadors around the world, Yediot reported.

In addition to labeling settlement products and parliamentary votes to recognize Palestine, the foreign ministry document warns of European nations halting the supply of replacement parts for Israeli equipment and demanding compensation for damage caused by Israel to European projects in the territories.

"The Europeans are creating a clear link between political and economic relations, and in this context it should be remembered that Europe is Israel's main trading partner."

European diplomats and politicians increasingly view Israel as responsible for the failure of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, claiming that Israel sets unreasonable conditions for a peace agreement in order to continue deepening its hold on the West Bank.

The tensions surrounding Prime Minister Netanyahu's visit to Paris this week are an outgrowth of that growing gulf of suspicion. As Haaretz diplomatic correspondents Barak Ravid and Asher Schechter both reported, French president Francois Hollande initially asked Netanyahu not to come to Paris for the Sunday solidarity rally, because he wanted to avoid injecting the divisive Israeli-Palestinian issue into the rally's theme of national and Europe-wide unity and solidarity.

skinters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have seen what psychopaths they have unlleashed in Syria.

Yes they are called Obama, and Cameron.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely and they let off the leash their psycho minions.
They have these devils let loose in Syria and I have heard British family members of these bastard support their actions.
Therefore it sounds incredulous to dismiss any notion of LIHOP
duaneh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
JFK to 911 - Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duaneh wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
JFK to 911 - Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

I just watched that. too. Got it off 9/11 Blogger. Interesting but was JFK really such an angel?
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me - a waste of 3 hrs. Skewed, full of errors .... for me; I didn't buy into any of this view of things.

Plus it leaves out any mention of the parasites and cockroaches in our midst. http://youtu.be/UJOazhRM6pk

Denial of an objective reality is a survival strategy which works only for a parasitic organism.

The hunter must learn how projectiles fly and blades cut, he can not tell the universe to change gravity or shearing resistance to suit his needs. The farmer must learn what causes his crops and livestock to grow or to die, he can not demand of their cells that they replicate by historical necessity. The steelworker must learn how metals are joined securely, he can not demand they hold together to satisfy the proper narrative.

Only the useless, the taker, the unproductive, can flourish in denial of reality, for he does not demand that the arrow hit the deer, he demands that he be fed by one who did heed reality, and struck his target. He does not demand that manna fall from heaven, he demands his manna from the hands of those who know best where it comes from. He does not demand the steel stay together, he simply demands to be paid even when it collapses.

Reality is a necessity for the productive, lest nature give fatal consequence, and falsehood is a necessity for the parasite, lest the productive cease to sustain his life with their labor.

Related: Gaza Situation Report 75, 16 January 2015

Related:
How Israel Covers Up Its Ugly Racial Holy War

Related: ICC opens war crimes inquiry for Palestine

I think money is power. I think world politicians and leadership on down are allowed access to a huge slush fund (stolen over centuries/war profiteering on both sides etc...) or huge bursary (if they play ball - follow the rules, implement our policies, do our bidding blah blah blah). Reason Switzerland has been a conversion haven for the same period of time. Of course money rules. I think we are kidding ourselves if we do not see this and seriously overhaul/change our financial institutions and who runs them/manages them/ oversees them. Our money is the engine churning all this meaningless chain of events in a predetermined way. Seize back control of our money, put an end to this selfish, parasitic view of humanity. Good gawd, I mean really 9/11 was such a joke...trigger event. What a huge waste of resources, manpower, brain power, energy immediately after this charade. And whadya know, as the stomach turns continues. In the 21st century, there is NO excuse for huge levels of poverty and need. There is absolutely NO excuse for hunger worldwide.

Now days they are all about pointing their fingers at Muslims. Guess we only look where they point...This is just my opinion of course.

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
skinters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely and they let off the leash their psycho minions.
They have these devils let loose in Syria and I have heard British family members of these bastard support their actions.
Therefore it sounds incredulous to dismiss any notion of LIHOP

Right so it looks they have played their trump card, and now with this attack on France i dont see how it can be stopped.They have found the perfect bogeyman for the rest of the disinterested world to get behind, and agree on.

It certainly seems to be escalating.

Is it me or does there seem to be an effort to attack countries NOT part of the coalition against the so called IS.I read somewhere that Frances support of Palestinians has something to do with it.
Kentus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: New Cartoon Reply with quote

This new cartoon by Flu Hartberg shows the hypocrisy among western leaders in detail, wouldn' t you agree ??

On frontpage, net version of leading tabloid in Norway.

Article: http://www.dagbladet.no/2015/01/17/kultur/meninger/ideer/helgekommentaren/lordagskommentaren/37229154/

Artist: http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_Hartberg

Other cartoons by artist: https://www.google.no/search?q=flu+hartberg&biw=1680&bih=892&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VUe6VL6lD8_VasGugYgO&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Kent
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The lockdown of the populace is already ramping up. The EU is currently discussing the creation of a European Passenger Name Record database (national ID database), meaning officials hope to create a centralized database with a file on every single citizen. Think the no-fly list is a terrifying concept? Wait until it becomes publicly accepted for all web comments, BFN posts, Facebook posts, and blog posts to be added to an ongoing record that determines whether you are allowed to travel. Wait until it becomes a mainstream notion that every travel destination you visit, is tracked, recorded on permanent record, and scrutinized by some pencil necked bureaucrat who then determines whether or not you are suspect. Apparently, French officials are supportive of the idea. And given the proclamations of "unity" surrounding the upcoming summit, I suspect actions undertaken in Europe will eventually be exported to the United States.

Kind of ironic; don't ya think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: